jlukes

What equipment are you thinking about?

Thinking of new irons. Prolly won't happen till next spring but I gotta start thinking now lol

Problem is by Spring there will be a whole new cycle to contend with, maybe 2.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

• Like 1

Yea I picked up an F6 which has the 16 - 19 degree loft and I am nutting that thing.

Cobra makes some really solid hybrids​.

Sent from my Pixel using MyGolfSpy mobile app

• Like 2

Just started looking at the TaylorMade Spider black edition. Oh my.

• Like 1

I'm currently thinking of retiring my gap wedge because the grooves are looking worn. The main candidates for me are the Mizuno T7 (big fan of this club), and the Callaway MD Forged, but I've yet to try out the TM Milled Grind and the Vokey SM6.

I'm currently thinking of retiring my gap wedge because the grooves are looking worn. The main candidates for me are the Mizuno T7 (big fan of this club), and the Callaway MD Forged, but I've yet to try out the TM Milled Grind and the Vokey SM6.

All good picks there. I game cobra pur wedges myself but have gamed all the above and of those the mizuno was definitely my favorite.

Dr: Cobra F7+ 10.5*, 3W 13.5* and 5W 18.5*: Cobra F7, 3i-P: Cobra Fly Z Pro MB, 52* and 58*: Cobra King Pur

LOOK AT THIS CRAZY THING

IMG_4647.PNG

Have you ever seen a putter like this?

Sent from carrier pigeon using MyGolfSpy

• Like 3

LOOK AT THIS CRAZY THING

attachicon.gifIMG_4647.PNG

Seen something similar many years ago. A fad that keeps rolling out every decade or so.

• Like 1

All good picks there. I game cobra pur wedges myself but have gamed all the above and of those the mizuno was definitely my favorite.

Dr: Cobra F7+ 10.5*, 3W 13.5* and 5W 18.5*: Cobra F7, 3i-P: Cobra Fly Z Pro MB, 52* and 58*: Cobra King Pur

Where would you rank those Cobra Pur wedges? I have been thinking about trying them for awhile.

Where would you rank those Cobra Pur wedges? I have been thinking about trying them for awhile.

I rank them pretty high up. I really love the look of them at address and they feel absolutely amazing when you hit that solid shot. I was struggling with Cleveland RTX 2.0 wedges at end of last season and decided to get new wedges for that reason. They perform like the vokeys and have a soft feel like the mizunos I have owned in the past, so I really really like them and think they are worth a swing. I play MBs and the feel of these will be similar to that. I went with the Versatile grind and they are really easy to open up. I can provide pics if you'd like.

• Like 2

I rank them pretty high up. I really love the look of them at address and they feel absolutely amazing when you hit that solid shot. I was struggling with Cleveland RTX 2.0 wedges at end of last season and decided to get new wedges for that reason. They perform like the vokeys and have a soft feel like the mizunos I have owned in the past, so I really really like them and think they are worth a swing. I play MBs and the feel of these will be similar to that. I went with the Versatile grind and they are really easy to open up.

That's good to know. I play the Cleveland RTX 2.0 right now but am looking at a change. I will definitely look into them now. Thanks!

• Like 1

I already have the 7 o works with the versa paint scheme. Haven't seen a red or black in hand yet but love the insert. Curious how the 1w or 2w would feel

The 1W feels great and rolls the ball well. I am bouncing between this one and a Toulon Indianapolis at the moment.

• Like 1

LOOK AT THIS CRAZY THING

attachicon.gifIMG_4647.PNG

Seen something similar many years ago. A fad that keeps rolling out every decade or so.

Yeah, somewhere in these forums on of the Golf Spys posted an article about the 10 Weirdest Putters. There was a round one similar to that called The Alien, I think.

• Like 1

Pretty happy with most everything in my bag. Would love to do a wedge fitting to see if I could improve that aspect of my game (50 yards and in) since it is my weak area. Probably just me but I think it could be improved with the right bounce/grind combination.

Always looking at putters even though my putting is one of the strongest aspects of my game. I'd like to replace my gamer with the same putter without an insert and less loft. Would probably have to go the custom route to do this since I have never found any OEM model that matches what I want Guess i need to sell of my Odyssey RSX 001 since it never gets used and spec out something with a custom putter maker.

• Like 1

Wanting to get fit for new irons, and drooling over the Mizuno JPX 900 line.

• Like 3

Anyone have experience with Grenade Wedges? A set of 3 52,56, and 60 degree cost $82 after an online code. Worth it or waste of money? A buddy of mine is interested.

I need to stop thinking about equipment so I can stop buying it.

• Like 2

I need to stop thinking about equipment so I can stop buying it.

That's the beauty of this website. You're perpetually window shopping

• Like 3

That's the beauty of this website. You're perpetually window shopping

I wish I only window shopped.

• Like 1

I'm looking to potentially replace my wedges in the coming months, starting to really wear the grooves on my Nike engage wedges, anybody have some good suggestions?