What equipment are you thinking about?

jlukes

Only this. It's burned into my retinas. Must own.

attachicon.gifIMG_1929.PNG

- A.S.

Sent from #nothingfeelslikeamizuno dreamland...

The real question is why don't we get this type of service in the states! Check this site out, made me so jealous!

http://golf.mizunoeurope.com/yoro/

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

• Like 1

I have a tip that can take five strokes off anyone's golf game: It's called an eraser. ~Arnie

The real question is why don't we get this type of service in the states! Check this site out, made me so jealous!

http://golf.mizunoeurope.com/yoro/

Yeah, I've been searching all things Mizuno. Because we get the likes of Cally Epic's, Vokey (custom)... stepping on US market I'm assuming. But, I believe you can order through Tourspec and get the Lux treatment, from Yoro.

- A.S.

Only this. It's burned into my retinas. Must own.

attachicon.gifIMG_1929.PNG

Beautiful but I can't hitem [emoji41]

- A.S.

Rick

Left Hand, 

Driver; Titleist TSi2, Kuro Kage 50 gr R2

5 Wood; Cally Steelhead 

5 Hybrid; Cally Steelhead, Hazardous Vista Pro R2

Irons; Ping G710 6-GW, Recoil 460 R2

Putter; Waaay too many to list

So I bought the Odyssey O-Works 1w a few months ago and love it. Rolls smooth, I put a SS Pistol 1.0 countercore grip on it with a 50g counter weight. Great combination for me.

However, those o works 7s putters look so good, especially the red one... I am surprised I haven't already purchased one yet...

Sent from my Pixel using MyGolfSpy mobile app

• Like 1

Driver:  :cobra-small: F9, Project X Evenflow White T1100, 6.0 

3 wood:  :cobra-small:  F9, Fujikura Atmos blue,

3 hybrid:   :cobra-small:   F7 19.5 degree stiff flex

Irons: 4-pw   :mizuno-small:  JPX 919 KBS C-Taper  Lite shafts

Wedges:   :cobra-small:   King Black 50, 54, 60 degree KBS Hi-Rev 2.0

Putters:  Odyssey O-Works  1w 34" w/ Superstroke counterbalanced Pistol GT 2.0 grip

Really want the black Spider Tour putter still. Also, need to add a hybrid to my bag, considering picking up the Adams Red. I think I can get one for under $20.

• Like 1

:ping-small: G400 Max

:ping-small: G410 3W

:ping-small: G410 3 & 4 Crossover

:ping-small: i200 5-PW

:vokey-small: Vokey SM7 | 52-56-60

:taylormade-small: Taylormade Spider X

Really want the black Spider Tour putter still. Also, need to add a hybrid to my bag, considering picking up the Adams Red. I think I can get one for under $20.

Be wary of discount Adams hybrids. I got a pro mini for what felt like an awesome deal and hated that club the whole time I had it.

Sent from carrier pigeon using MyGolfSpy

In my ATumSBM.jpg Pisa, riding on a hXf3ptG.jpg 3.5+

:ping-small: G410+
:755178188_TourEdge: EXS 5W
:cobra-small: King F7 Hy

:ping-small: i500 5-GW
wxW5hk4.jpg Equalizer 56/60
:ping-small: Heppler Ketsch

Be wary of discount Adams hybrids. I got a pro mini for what felt like an awesome deal and hated that club the whole time I had it.

Will do. GlobalGolf has some in "very good" condition in stock, and I have always heard Adams hybrids are the bees knees.

:ping-small: G400 Max

:ping-small: G410 3W

:ping-small: G410 3 & 4 Crossover

:ping-small: i200 5-PW

:vokey-small: Vokey SM7 | 52-56-60

:taylormade-small: Taylormade Spider X

They are. The Red was probably their swan song for better player type hybrids. Very well respected.

• Like 1

WITB: 

Adams 9064LS 9.5* (until I cracked the face)

Adams Super LS 17*

Adams XTD Ti 23*

Wilson Staff Ci7 4-PW

Adams wedges: 52/7 56/13 60/7

Wilson Staff Infinite Southside putter/Odyssey DualForce 660 putter

Will do. GlobalGolf has some in "very good" condition in stock, and I have always heard Adams hybrids are the bees knees.

The Red is solid as are the last Pro models. I have a bunch in the basement that I have played over the years.

• Like 1

In the Bag for 2022

:callaway-small: Epic Max LS 10.5* Graphite Design AD TP 6x

:callaway-small: Epic Speed 15* Graphite Design AD HD 7x

:callaway-small: Apex UW 17* HZRDUS Smoke Black RDX 80 

PXG 0311X 4 iron Graphite Design AD DI 95x

PXG 0311T 5 - 6 KBS $ Taper 130x

PXG 0311ST 7 - PW KBS $ Taper 130x

PXG Sugar Daddy 50*, 54* & 58* TTDG TI S400

L.A.B. Golf Directed Force 21 34"

I just bought a set of 3-LW Ping ISI irons so of course I'm thinking, "why not go for an all Ping bag?" Looking at Ping drivers now. Maybe a G25 or G30, something a couple generations old but 1/4 the cost of new.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Like 1

WITB:

Stan Thompson “Reactionizer” persimmon woods 1-4

Spalding Tour Edition 3-PW

Spalding Top-Flite E.V.A. Sand Club

Rife Legend Z Putter

Trying to decide between Srixon or Cobra irons. I currently game Taylormade RSI irons and I need to get stiffer shafts. The price of the KBS c-tapers plus installation is gonna run me close to $400.

The thing is I can get a new iron set through my job connects for about $500 fully custom. I just can't find a retailer that fits for Srixon and Cobra so I can test them head to head. I really like the look of the Srixon 565/765 but the Cobra discount is much sweeter.

What's in My Bag: 

Grips: Golf Pride CP2 Blue Standard +2 wraps

Bag: Duke Blue Devils Cart Bag

Driver: TaylorMade-50x50.jpg M1 2016 460CC Oban Devotion 6 Blue Stiff Flex 

3-Wood: TaylorMade-50x50.jpg R15 3 Wood Speeder 67 R-Flex

Irons: TaylorMade-50x50.jpgRSi1 Irons 6-AW 2* upright  KBS Tour 90 R-Flex +1/2in

Hybrids: TaylorMade-50x50.jpgR15 Hybrids 3-5 Speeder 77 upright lie +1/2in

WedgesTaylorMade-50x50.jpg R-series 54-11 2*up, 58-13 ATV Grind 2*up, KBS-90 Shaft or Renegar RX14 50-54* with ATS graphite shaft

Putter:  Cleveland 2135 Cera

Trying to decide between Srixon or Cobra irons. I currently game Taylormade RSI irons and I need to get stiffer shafts. The price of the KBS c-tapers plus installation is gonna run me close to $400.

The thing is I can get a new iron set through my job connects for about $500 fully custom. I just can't find a retailer that fits for Srixon and Cobra so I can test them head to head. I really like the look of the Srixon 565/765 but the Cobra discount is much sweeter.

Here is my story of switching to Cobra. So I have always been a blade player starting on the golden bears back in the 80s and as I got older I became a dedicated mizuno blade player and really for 15 years I wouldn't play anything else but their irons. However, I did switch back and forth between vokey and mizuno wedges. Anyhow, the point of this story is that while I loved playing mizuno irons there came a point where I became a golf coach and cobra gave a discount to high school teams and Mizuno not so much. So I figured what the heck lets give their blades a try, specifically the Pro Fly Z irons, and man these irons felt and blew the Mizuno MP 69s I was playing out of the water. Was gonna get MP4s but didn't like the feel of them so that helped me pull trigger on Cobras. I cant speak highly enough of cobras gear. As for srixon I've only hit a few of them in the winter at my local golf shop on the simulator. They look awesome at address but when I came to the blades meh it wasn't anything better. Maybe I have just grown partial to my Fly Z pros but none the less I thought I'd share.

Obviously I know you are looking at the CBs so funny enough I can tell you my dad bought a set of Mizuno JPX 900s at a great deal with custom shafts just to take the shafts out to put into his cobras because the shaft he wanted cost more then the new set of irons. He gamed the mizunos and didn't like them compared to his cobra irons just in case but he is in the process of switching them out.

• Like 1

I have a tip that can take five strokes off anyone's golf game: It's called an eraser. ~Arnie

I just bought a set of 3-LW Ping ISI irons so of course I'm thinking, "why not go for an all Ping bag?" Looking at Ping drivers now. Maybe a G25 or G30, something a couple generations old but 1/4 the cost of new.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I like where your head is at. I buy equipment with the same mentality. In the research I did, the G30 is the best option. It got extremely high marks on release against other drivers of the same generation and MGS forum members that have tried the G (the next generation) noticed almost no difference.

I placed an aggressive bid on a G30 on eBay but didn't win. Shortly after, I found a setting on my current driver that straightened me out so I put that purchase on the back burner for now. Still may look into buying one next spring.

Hope that helps. Good luck!

• Like 2

So I bought the Odyssey O-Works 1w a few months ago and love it. Rolls smooth, I put a SS Pistol 1.0 countercore grip on it with a 50g counter weight. Great combination for me.

However, those o works 7s putters look so good, especially the red one... I am surprised I haven't already purchased one yet...

Two weeks ago I was at a golf shop and they had a handful of LH oworks putters and liked them a lot. Went back to look at them again maybe grab one but all the lefties were sold. WOW....

• Like 1

Rick

Left Hand, 

5 Wood; Cally Steelhead 

Two weeks ago I was at a golf shop and they had a handful of LH oworks putters and liked them a lot. Went back to look at them again maybe grab one but all the lefties were sold. WOW....

That's incredible. I never see too many lefties in stock at the golf shops around me.

• Like 1

Driver:  :cobra-small: F9, Project X Evenflow White T1100, 6.0 

3 wood:  :cobra-small:  F9, Fujikura Atmos blue,

3 hybrid:   :cobra-small:   F7 19.5 degree stiff flex

Irons: 4-pw   :mizuno-small:  JPX 919 KBS C-Taper  Lite shafts

Wedges:   :cobra-small:   King Black 50, 54, 60 degree KBS Hi-Rev 2.0

Putters:  Odyssey O-Works  1w 34" w/ Superstroke counterbalanced Pistol GT 2.0 grip

The lefty population is growing? Like zombies!

• Like 1

The lefty population is growing? Like zombies!

I think there's more Zombies than lefties.

• Like 3

Rick

Left Hand, 

5 Wood; Cally Steelhead