jlukes

What equipment are you thinking about?

Putters, Putters, Putters.   Still trying to find a new flatstick.   Had pretty much decided on an Evnroll 8.3 but found the Spider X at MGS headquarters and have been rolling it pretty well.  Wish there was an 8.3 in most wanted so I could compare them side by side.   Also on the list is the new Odyssey #3.  Leaning toward a mallet so the #3 is on the bottom of the list.   

• Like 3

Tax Return season...

Pockets...so...itchy...........

Might see if I can get a 919 HM Pro 4i bent to 22* to shrink the gap between it and my 5i (27)

• Like 4

Finally decided on a Ping hoofer bag, picked out the color scheme and all so that I could have a carry bag that can actually stand on it's own without falling over if someone breaths on it. 

But then I realized I could get a 3 wood for the same price...now I don't know what to do....

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

Drivers......................

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

• Like 3

After my driver fitting was done yesterday, I asked the fitter what I need to fill the slot below driver. We talked a bit about what I have, what I’m looking for, and how I’d use a 3w.

Well. Um, I hit the TS3 15* fairway with the Diamana S+ 80TX. Yeahhhhhh. I shouldn’t have. EXACTLY what I need for that gap. Sheesh. Maybe I’ll get lucky and see that the strong 5w I have will for the Bill. We’ll see.

TS3.... Ugh. I really like that club!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

• Like 3

Really wanting to add a 785/Z-forged combo set to the bag this year. I love my 765s but they’re looking pretty worn.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I believe a Cobra F9 3 wood will be going in the bag sometime this season. I’ve had my current XR for quite a while, and it’s time for an upgrade.

• Like 1

I can’t get the Sub 70 irons out of my head.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

• Like 4

I believe a Cobra F9 3 wood will be going in the bag sometime this season. I’ve had my current XR for quite a while, and it’s time for an upgrade.

Was looking st one of those today w/ the HZRDUS Smoke shaft. On my list of ponders too. Want to hit that, the g410, and the ts2 to see.

• Like 2

Received a $100 gift card to GG from a colleague of mine for a "job well done" on a project we just wrapped up-Thanks Keith!

Anyhow, it's burning a hole in my pocket and may just have to go down there and once and for all see if I can fill that weird gap I have between 170 & 200-yds. Hybrid? Cross-over? 7w?...na...

• Like 4

I found an amazing deal on this bad boy so I had to pull the trigger. Always wondered about pxg. I may have to head way South so I can hit it soon!1551495621445~2.jpeg

Sent from my Moto Z3 Play using MyGolfSpy mobile app

• Like 3

I am looking to get a G410 crossover - I want the 2 iron at 40" bent one degree weak to 18* with an Even Flow Blue at D3. The up charge on the Even Flow Blue is only $24 or there abouts so it's not bad at all. I'm really excited - it's everything I wanted the G400 to be :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Came across this on Twitter today:

I'm not normally a $45 headcover kind of guy, but that is sweet. Also, I want to get one before they get their cease and desist from Augusta National, Inc.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Kind of want a dozen shamrock truvis.....and also debating getting some custom headcovers made. This snowy weather is not doing good things for my online shopping...

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

• Like 2

1 hour ago, GolfSpy MPR said:

Came across this on Twitter today:

I'm not normally a $45 headcover kind of guy, but that is sweet. Also, I want to get one before they get their cease and desist from Augusta National, Inc.

OK, I need opinions. The state headcovers come in green, light blue, and yellow. I'm not big on the yellow, but can't decide between the green and the light blue. Your thoughts? I'll be going with Michigan with either color.

massters-michigan-blue-mock-flat_900x.jpg

massters-florida-grn-mock-flat_900x.jpg

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, GolfSpy MPR said:

OK, I need opinions. The state headcovers come in green, light blue, and yellow. I'm not big on the yellow, but can't decide between the green and the light blue. Your thoughts? I'll be going with Michigan with either color.

The green, definitely. Looks real classy.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, GolfSpy MPR said:

Green for sure. 

• Like 1

I’d go with blue. Michigan is the Great Lakes state, unless they have white for the current state of the green.

• Love 1

massters-michigan-blue-mock-flat_900x.jpg.8f637006122be09efddc1c1193372df5.jpg
massters-florida-grn-mock-flat_900x.jpg.35b0ff9b2c32db328912cb0f2eb42b01.jpg

Light blue looks fantastic. Green does make it look like a Masters cover

• Like 1