Golferplus1

Guerin Rife - EVNROLL Putters

Thanks Hula Rock, I may try to call them tomorrow after my shift at the club....starter tomorrow morning.

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

Pretty sure they will send you a couple more.  If not I have an extra one you can have 

Thx. Some buddies were giving me grief at the range today. Just wanted to make sure before my round tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

May all your putts be one-putts.

Thx. Some buddies were giving me grief at the range today. Just wanted to make sure before my round tomorrow.

They're jealous and unenlightened :D  

• Like 1

Okay.... I know I'm buying an EVNRoll for the upcoming season. I know it will be the ER1 or the ER2. Is anyone testing either one of these? Can someone show a side by side pic of these? I'm torn on which way to go. What, exactly, is the difference between the two?

• Like 1

Just picked up the new ER7. With PGA superstore return policy I was able to try the ER1 and ER5 for couple rounds each. Went with the ER7. Hit it the best. Have a huge tournament this weekend so hopefully it pays off.

• Like 3

I want to give a shout out to EVNROLL Putters for customer service. 

I tried 4 times at various times of the day to order my putter. Each time, it said my order could not be processed and to try a different payment method. I fired off an e-mail to them and asked what the problem was..... I know my credit card is up to date and there is no problem.

Steve from EVNROLL e-mailed me back within a half hour and asked for my phone number. I gave it to him and he called back within a half hour. He apologized for the problem and said they have been having that same problem with a few other people trying to order, and they would get it fixed as soon as possible.

He took all my info over the phone and told me my putter would be boxed up and sent out that day. 

Good job EVNROLL and Steve. Thank you!

• Like 6

Just refinished one of these for a member here... I was trying to get it out and forgot to take assembled pics with the blacked out shaft. Here's the head though...

7716BF74-8AF5-4EC7-8A39-B00BC02B26A7_zps

AF22C412-D131-411D-A37F-8B5AC9FE5F13_zps

43E86517-BCCF-434C-93C7-DB75D08D5C27_zps

• Like 6

Just refinished one of these for a member here... I was trying to get it out and forgot to take assembled pics with the blacked out shaft. Here's the head though...

I'll post all the pics, thanks again for the awesome work!!

That's beautiful work Rookie - really nice - can't believe that's the same putter that I have in my bag.  Wow!

That turned out great, the Evnroll's finish is the only thing I don't like about the putter line. You do excellent work!

My Rife Cayman had a similar finish to most of the Evnroll line and glare was a problem at times. I ended up having it refinished in black before I learned I couldn't aim it and bought my Edel. At least I gave a buddy a good deal on the Cayman...

Sent from my SM-N920V using MyGolfSpy mobile app

Wow love black finish on this model

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using MyGolfSpy mobile app