Testers Wanted! Toura Golf Irons Build Test! ×

VIDEO - Adams Speedline 9064LS & 4G Ultra-Lite Drivers

BalataMan

Speedline 9064LS & 4G Ultra-Lite

I haven't received any final spec information on these 2 new drivers from Adams (August 15 release date, shipping early September). The 9064LS will most definitely have the Aldila RIP shaft, while they're still not certain what shaft the 4G will have. When I finally get some more info & maybe even try and demo both models, I will try and update both the video and this post.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ew-5xSJR0Cg

Simply breath taking!!! They look awesome. Is the Superlite bigger than the other, looked like it in the video. The head that is and the face.

John Barry

Bring the Funk, Back to Golf

The Golfer's Trip

I love my Ping, but I also wish I would have waiting to at least demo this first, o well..;>

John Barry

Bring the Funk, Back to Golf

The Golfer's Trip

• 2 weeks later...

very cool! Love the video vs. still pics! Really gives a better sense of the club to be able to see it from all angles. With still pics I'm always thinking "man, I wish they'd turn that club just a little bit more. . "

Thanks!

Ping I20 8.5* - Aldila NV 65g S
Adams XTD Super Hybrid 15* - Stock Fubuki S
Adams DHY 21* - Stock Matrix Ozik White Tie S
Mizuno MP58 4-8 Irons - Fujikura MCI 100 S
SCOR 42,46,50,54,58* - SCOR/KBS Genius S
STX Robert Ingman Envision TR 35", Iomic grip

Speedline 9064LS & 4G Ultra-Lite

I haven't received any final spec information on these 2 new drivers from Adams (August 15 release date, shipping early September). The 9064LS will most definitely have the Aldila RIP shaft, while they're still not certain what shaft the 4G will have. When I finally get some more info & maybe even try and demo both models, I will try and update both the video and this post.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ew-5xSJR0Cg

WOW!! They are gorgeous! If they truly are the next step in head speed like the Fast 10 model is over the previous Speedline, I am definitely buying one. I will also ask -- is the 9064LS the smaller head? I prefer one that is less like a mailbox, and one that requires greater precision to promote a better swing.

Ol' Stick

Archived