Testers Wanted! Callaway Ai Smoke Drivers & AutoFlex Dream 7 Driver Shafts ×

BombTech Golf

Btyhtr2

Has anyone done  a test on the Bombtech Drive/woods. A friend of has one and he let hit his 3W. 1st, he hit his driver above 240 into about 15 mph wind in the FW. I hit  his 3W about 10 yard by his drive. I was surprised. I am hearing a lot of noise about this club. I may want to change to the Bombtech Dvr. Any feedback from anyone out there would be greatly appreciated before I decide to spend money in this club. . I'm a 7.7 HC. 

Btyhtr2

Has anyone done  a test on the Bombtech Drive/woods. A friend of has one and he let hit his 3W. 1st, he hit his driver above 240 into about 15 mph wind in the FW. I hit  his 3W about 10 yard by his drive. I was surprised. I am hearing a lot of noise about this club. I may want to change to the Bombtech Dvr. Any feedback from anyone out there would be greatly appreciated before I decide to spend money in this club. . I'm a 7.7 HC. 

Btyhtr2

I have the Driver and the 3 wood.  I currently like the driver. I have noticed that theres a slight draw to my ball flight. I used to fade the ball with the driver. I know that fellow user, GolfSpy MBP, has the driver as well and loves using it. 

Twitter: @EdmundCruz 

@ChiGolfAth 

What's In The Bag:

Driver:  Tour Edge Golf EX9 10 degrees, UST Mamiya ATTAS COOOL Stiff Flex
Hybrid:  Tour Edge Golf Exotics EX9 #3 Hybrid, UST MAMIYA RECOIL 670 F4 Stiff Flex
Irons:
:benhogan-small: Ft. Worth 15 Irons, 23, 27, 31, 35, 39, 43, 47 KBS Tour 90 S-Flex Shaft
Wedges:
:benhogan-small: TK 15 Wedges, 51, 55, 59. KBS Tour 90 S-Flex Shaft
Putter: Buzelli Golf STA-1, Standard Loft/Lie
Ball:  Snell Golf My Tour Ball 

• SPY VIP

If you have time, check the MGS study on driver COG locations - You'll see that Bombtech has by far, the highest COG, which for most people results in excessive spin and less distance. Overall, I haven't been at all impressed with anything this company has put out...

If you have time, check the MGS study on driver COG locations - You'll see that Bombtech has by far, the highest COG, which for most people results in excessive spin and less distance. Overall, I haven't been at all impressed with anything this company has put out...

I looked for that and couldnt find it. Is it on the app or do i just need to google it?

Sent from my SM-G920P using MyGolfSpy mobile app

Bryan Pool

Ping G20 Driver

Bombtech hybrids

Ping G20 green dot irons/wedges

Cleveland Huntington beach 6 putter 

I have the Bombtech 4 Hybrid and Wedge set on order for September delivery.....will do a review on them this Fall.

Driver: image.png.6ba1c8a254ad57aa05e527b74c2e04ba.png0311 XF 10.5* w/Project X Cypher 40 gram Senior shaft or 0811 XF 12* w/Evenflo Riptide CB Senior shaft

Fairways:  image.png.80321f01fc46450b6f428c7daf7b3471.png0211 5W & 7W w/ Evenflo Riptide CB  regular shaft and Tour Edge E521 9W w/Fubuki HD50 regular shaft

Hybrid: None in bag at the moment

IronsTitleist T300 5-PW w/Fubuki MV Senior graphite shafts w/Golf Pride Tour

Wedges: Edison forged 49*, 53* and 57* wedges with KB PGI Senior shafts(80 grm).

Putter: 33” Evnroll ER6R or  ER2 or Bellum Winmore Model 707,   or Nike Method Core Drone  w/Evnroll Gravity Grip

Bag: Vice cart bag(Black/Lime). 

Ball: Snell MTB Prime X, Maxfli Tour/S/X CG, Titleist Pro V1x or Titleist TruFeel

Using Shot Scope X5 and Pinned Rangefinder

I did an in depth review on another site.  Just like any driver, there is no magic club.  You need a club and shaft working together to perform properly.  I was lucky enough to put a good shaft in it on my second attempt.  I will see if I can find the review and post it in this thread.

Clubs in great standing

• Driver - Callaway Epic Max LS - Rogue White 130 MSI TX
  • 3 Wood - Taylormade 300 Mini 13.5 - UST Mamiya Black 79X
  • 5 Wood - Taylormade Sim Max - HZRDOUS smoke black 6.5
  • Irons - Srixon ZX5 5 iron, Srixon ZX7 (6-9)  - Recoil 110 F5
  • Wedges - Cleveland 46, 50*, 54*, & 60* Zipcore mid bounce - Recoil 110 F5
  • Putter -  Mannkrafted MA/66 - UST Frequency Filter, LAB MEZZ.1  - BGT Stability

Clubs in good standing(fighting for one spot)....

• 7 Wood - Company that shall not be named - UST Mamiya Black 79TX | Util - Callaway Apex X Forged UTIL 21* - AD-DI | Util - Srixon ZXU 18* -  Recoil 110 F5 | Util - Callaway UW 19* - HZRDOUS smoke black 6.5

Clubs that need a timeout/replacing

Archived