Our Sponsors

Has anyone done  a test on the Bombtech Drive/woods. A friend of has one and he let hit his 3W. 1st, he hit his driver above 240 into about 15 mph wind in the FW. I hit  his 3W about 10 yard by his drive. I was surprised. I am hearing a lot of noise about this club. I may want to change to the Bombtech Dvr. Any feedback from anyone out there would be greatly appreciated before I decide to spend money in this club. . I'm a 7.7 HC. 

Btyhtr2

• Like 2

Has anyone done  a test on the Bombtech Drive/woods. A friend of has one and he let hit his 3W. 1st, he hit his driver above 240 into about 15 mph wind in the FW. I hit  his 3W about 10 yard by his drive. I was surprised. I am hearing a lot of noise about this club. I may want to change to the Bombtech Dvr. Any feedback from anyone out there would be greatly appreciated before I decide to spend money in this club. . I'm a 7.7 HC. 

Btyhtr2

I have the Driver and the 3 wood.  I currently like the driver. I have noticed that theres a slight draw to my ball flight. I used to fade the ball with the driver. I know that fellow user, GolfSpy MBP, has the driver as well and loves using it. 

Twitter: @EdmundCruz 

@ChiGolfAth 

What's In The Bag:

Driver:  Tour Edge Golf EX9 10 degrees, UST Mamiya ATTAS COOOL Stiff Flex
Hybrid:  Tour Edge Golf Exotics EX9 #3 Hybrid, UST MAMIYA RECOIL 670 F4 Stiff Flex
Irons:
:benhogan-small: Ft. Worth 15 Irons, 23, 27, 31, 35, 39, 43, 47 KBS Tour 90 S-Flex Shaft
Wedges:
:benhogan-small: TK 15 Wedges, 51, 55, 59. KBS Tour 90 S-Flex Shaft
Putter: Buzelli Golf STA-1, Standard Loft/Lie
Ball:  Snell Golf My Tour Ball 

• SPY VIP

If you have time, check the MGS study on driver COG locations - You'll see that Bombtech has by far, the highest COG, which for most people results in excessive spin and less distance. Overall, I haven't been at all impressed with anything this company has put out...

If you have time, check the MGS study on driver COG locations - You'll see that Bombtech has by far, the highest COG, which for most people results in excessive spin and less distance. Overall, I haven't been at all impressed with anything this company has put out...

I looked for that and couldnt find it. Is it on the app or do i just need to google it?

Sent from my SM-G920P using MyGolfSpy mobile app

Bryan Pool

Ping G20 Driver

Bombtech hybrids

Ping G20 green dot irons/wedges

Cleveland Huntington beach 6 putter 

I have the Bombtech 4 Hybrid and Wedge set on order for September delivery.....will do a review on them this Fall.

• Like 1

Driver: Tour Edge Exotics EXS w/Mitsubishi ck Blue regular shaft BACKUP DRIVER: Cobra F8 w/Mitsubishi ck Blue regular shaft  Fairways:  Cobra King F8 3W(14.5*) & 5W(18.5*) w/Mitsubishi ck Blue regular shaft Hybrids: Tour Edge CBX 119 4H(22*)  with Project X Evenflo regular shaft Irons: Wilson Staff D7 5 - PW w/Recoil 460 regular shafts Wedges: Wilson D7 GW(50*) & SW(54*) w/Recoil 460 regular shafts; Cleveland RTX Zipcore(58*) w/True Temper Spinner Wedge steel shaft  Putter: 33" Slotline SSi 693 mid mallet Bag: Cobra Ultralite Cart Bag(Peacoat Blue).

I did an in depth review on another site.  Just like any driver, there is no magic club.  You need a club and shaft working together to perform properly.  I was lucky enough to put a good shaft in it on my second attempt.  I will see if I can find the review and post it in this thread.

Driver - :ping-small: G400 MAX or G410 LST
Fairways - :taylormade-small: M5 3 wood 
Hybrid(s) - :ping-small: G400 17*) Testing image.png.7f7a383a93e7a299f7531b3180ec8229.png EXS Pro 17*

Irons -  (Testing :Sub70: 639CB and 699 Pro split set) & :taylormade-small:SIM Max 5-PW

Wedges - :cleveland-small: CBX2 50 and 54 and RTX4 58 and 62

Putter - image.png.daabc1cfe5e524adab74c26701e62fb5.png Ocracoke or image.png.6899374f32ce3f490d50912fc5cb89f8.png MA/66
Ball - :srixon-small: Z Star or Z Star XV