Sign in to follow this  
Undershooter

Orange Beach area golf course suggestions

Hi guys, looking for some suggestions for golf courses in the gulf shores/ orange beach area for early September. I was already planning to play Kiva Dunes. Are there any that you guys suggest? 

Thanks in advance,

G

Lost Key is ok... The Peninsula is always in great shape, but it's a little bit of a drive from OB. Those are the only two I've played down there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Lost Key is ok... The Peninsula is always in great shape, but it's a little bit of a drive from OB. Those are the only two I've played down there.

Isn't Peninsula closer to Fort Morgan? That's where I'll actually be staying. I think I'm less than a mile from Kiva Dunes.

Isn't Peninsula closer to Fort Morgan? That's where I'll actually be staying. I think I'm less than a mile from Kiva Dunes.

Yes.

• Like 1

I've played Gulf Shores GC, it's okay. Great staff, course is relatively easy, but has some fun holes. Played Craft Farms a few years ago (5 ish) it was pretty good, believe they have 36 holes.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy mobile app

• Like 1

Here's one to add to your to do list, Carter Plantation in Springfield, MS. Just south of you. I played it on the way to Lake Charles a couple years ago. Really good track.

Tazz

Sent using the MGS app!

@bigtazzGOLF on Twitter

• Like 1

Here's one to add to your to do list, Carter Plantation in Springfield, MS. Just south of you. I played it on the way to Lake Charles a couple years ago. Really good track.

Tazz

Sent using the MGS app!

@bigtazzGOLF on Twitter

I'll have to check that out Tazz, it looks nice. I can't believe I hadn't heard of it before. 

I've played Gulf Shores GC, it's okay. Great staff, course is relatively easy, but has some fun holes. Played Craft Farms a few years ago (5 ish) it was pretty good, believe they have 36 holes.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy mobile app

I'll look into both, thanks for the suggestions!

• Like 1