TESTERS WANTED! ×

The official NFL thread

Har in the Hat

He has looked great in all three starts and without any running game whatsoever. The TD throw to Sproles today was all Wentz. He moved around enough to draw the coverage off Sproles. Best thing I liked today was he didn't take any hits that he didn't have to.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy mobile app

Yep. I'm excited to see how he and this coach can continue to develop

Driver:   :callaway-small: Epic 10.5 set to 9.5 w/ Tour AD-DI 44.5

FW:   :cobra-small: F6 baffler set at 16º

Hybrid:  NONE
Irons:   :taylormade-small:  3i 2014 TP CB  4-PW 2011 TP MC w/ TT S400

Wedges:   :nike-small: 52º :nike-small: 56º  :edel-golf-1: 60 º w/ KBS C-Taper XS Soft-stepped

Putter:   :ping-small: Sigma G Tyne 34 inches Gold dot

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

my BRoncos are looking sharp. Samien could be rookie of the year.

to bad I can't say the same for My Browns.

C'mon man - 26 yards to kick a field goal and put the game away. GeeZ, ship this sap outta town.

Eagles are looking good. Wentz is proving his worth.

as I said Cutler is useless and really showing his 25 Million dollar value Suckers written all over the Bears organization

What's in my Mizuno BR-D2 bag

OFFICIAL TESTER FOR THE PING i500 CLUBS.

Currently playing Ping i500 w/ Alta CB graphite shafts 

:mizuno-small: MP 25 - fitted w/ Project X shafts - stiff

:titelist-small: 60  / 56  :mizuno-small: 52

:titelist-small: 910 D2 driver - 9.5 degree -fitted13   F 3 wood 13.5 deg   :nike-small: CPR 3 hybrid

:nike-small: Method mallet

Dexterity:

I shoot left-handed so no one can ask me "Hey, can I try that club?" 

Twitter @GolfingHat      Instagram  @Mizunostixgolfnut

The Giants are still the Giants. This is shaping up to be my worst sports year ever.

Go Huskies!

Sent from my VS986 using MyGolfSpy mobile app

Taylor Made Stealth 2 10.5 Diamana S plus 60  Aldila  R flex   - 42.25 inches 

SMT 4 wood bassara R flex, four wood head, 3 wood shaft

Ping G410 7, 9 wood  Alta 65 R flex

Srixon ZX5 MK II  5-GW - UST recoil Dart 65 R flex

India 52,56 (60 pending)  UST recoil 75's R flex  

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

It's our offseason so auditioning candidates - looking for that right mix of low spin long, more spin around the greens - TBD   

Cutler is useless and really showing his 25 Million dollar value Suckers written all over the Bears organization 

Cutler has a great arm and all the talent needed to be elite. His problem is/always has been his attitude. He's a whiny, blame his teammates first guy.... always has been. I wish he was still a Bronco. ;)

well week 5 and you know I gotta start this. 3 remaining undefeated teams. who will be the last team to remain undefeated. let's see this week's matches 1. Eagles vs lions - easy win here

2. vikings vs Houston. this is a hard call. vikings are hot and so are the oilers.

3. Broncos vs Falcons. I'm gonna cry on this one as a Bronco fan but I think the falcons offense will be to much for the bronco d. Falcons will take this one which will leave Eagles and ,don't know about the vikings vs Houston.

vikings will lose. there I said it.

Eagles will stay undefeated

I'm gonna regret this and look like the biggest idiot next week

What's in my Mizuno BR-D2 bag

OFFICIAL TESTER FOR THE PING i500 CLUBS.

Currently playing Ping i500 w/ Alta CB graphite shafts 

:mizuno-small: MP 25 - fitted w/ Project X shafts - stiff

:titelist-small: 60  / 56  :mizuno-small: 52

:titelist-small: 910 D2 driver - 9.5 degree -fitted13   F 3 wood 13.5 deg   :nike-small: CPR 3 hybrid

:nike-small: Method mallet

Dexterity:

I shoot left-handed so no one can ask me "Hey, can I try that club?" 

Twitter @GolfingHat      Instagram  @Mizunostixgolfnut

well week 5 and you know I gotta start this. 3 remaining undefeated teams. who will be the last team to remain undefeated. let's see this week's matches 1. Eagles vs lions - easy win here

2. vikings vs Houston. this is a hard call. vikings are hot and so are the oilers.

3. Broncos vs Falcons. I'm gonna cry on this one as a Bronco fan but I think the falcons offense will be to much for the bronco d. Falcons will take this one which will leave Eagles and ,don't know about the vikings vs Houston.

vikings will lose. there I said it.

Eagles will stay undefeated

I'm gonna regret this and look like the biggest idiot next week

Give me the Lions at home and Vikings over Houston too. I think your Broncos will win their game with the Falcons as well.

Driver- Tmag 2017 M2 tour issue 8.5* actual loft 7.8* w/ HZRDS Green PVD 70TX"
Fairway Metal- Taylormade SLDR Mini Driver 12* w/ Fujikura Rombax TP95-X"

Utility- Mizuno MPH5 1 iron w/ Aldila RIP 85X (depending on course/ conditions)

Irons- Mizuno MP- FLI HI 2i w/ Aldila Proto ByYou 100X
          Mizuno MP59 4i-6I w/ PX 6.5

Mizuno MP69 7i-PW w/ PX 6.5

Wedges- Scratch 8620 Driver/Slider set.  50*, 54* bent to 55* and 60*

Putter- Taylormade Spider Tour w/ flow neck
Ball- Bridgestone Tour B X

Bag- Sun Mountain C130 Supercharged

• 1 month later...

I'm usually more of a college football fan over pro ball however the Atlanta Falcons are beginning to look pretty darn interesting these days.  I'm liking what they are bringing to the table and just maybe they will entertain us locals in the playoffs this year.

Ping G430 Max Driver 10.5 Degree
Titleist TSR1 4, 5, & 6 Hybrids 
Titleist T350 Irons 7 - W48 
Cleveland
CBX ZipCore  52 56 & 60 Degree Wedges

LAB Mezz Max Broomstick Putter / TPT Shaft  (Platinum @ 45/78)

I'm usually more of a college football fan over pro ball however the Atlanta Falcons are beginning to look pretty darn interesting these days.  I'm liking what they are bringing to the table and just maybe they will entertain us locals in the playoffs this year.

I have Matt Ryan on one of my MGS Fantasy team and he is about the only good thing I have going there...LOL

Big Redskins fan, so I hated to see the result of the Thanksgiving Day game.  But I'm pretty confident they will nail down one of the WildCard births.   They could be a dangerous team in the playoffs with the offense they have been showing the past 3 to 4 weeks. 

:ping-small: G430 Max 10K 

:titelist-small: TSiR1 15.0 Aldlia Ascent 60g

:titelist-small: TSR2 18.0 PX Aldila Ascent 6og

:titelist-small: TSi1 20 Aldila Ascent Shafts R

:titelist-small: T350 5-GW SteelFiber I80 

:titelist-small: SM10 48F/54M and58K

:ping-small: S159 48S/52S/56W/60B

:scotty-cameron-1: Select 5.5 Flowback 35" 

:titelist-small: ProV1  Play number 12

I have Matt Ryan on one of my MGS Fantasy team and he is about the only good thing I have going there...LOL

Big Redskins fan, so I hated to see the result of the Thanksgiving Day game.  But I'm pretty confident they will nail down one of the WildCard births.   They could be a dangerous team in the playoffs with the offense they have been showing the past 3 to 4 weeks. 

As a life long Skins fan, the best thing about watching the game was the cheerleaders.   It was frustrating that every time the Skins got in the lead, the defense couldn't hold.  After scoring, I could imagine the offense players saying to the defense-how about you guys holding them this time. 

I truly hope you are correct about the wildcard, I must admit that I am not as optimistic.

However, the toughest game was when the wife's niece visited with her husband to be on Saturday.   We watched the Iron Bowl and he is an Auburn grad.

No doubt the Redskins will be in the playoffs.  They fought hard in the game vs the Cowboys so they will be bringing the heat in the playoff rounds.

Cleveland

No doubt the Redskins will be in the playoffs.  They fought hard in the game vs the Cowboys so they will be bringing the heat in the playoff rounds.

Yep, they may have one of the most explosive offences in the league.   Like Wahoo said, they just need to get that D to play more consistently and make a big stop a couple times a game.

As a life long Skins fan, the best thing about watching the game was the cheerleaders.   It was frustrating that every time the Skins got in the lead, the defense couldn't hold.  After scoring, I could imagine the offense players saying to the defense-how about you guys holding them this time. 

I truly hope you are correct about the wildcard, I must admit that I am not as optimistic.

However, the toughest game was when the wife's niece visited with her husband to be on Saturday.   We watched the Iron Bowl and he is an Auburn grad.

Roll Tide  :D

Driver- Tmag 2017 M2 tour issue 8.5* actual loft 7.8* w/ HZRDS Green PVD 70TX"
Fairway Metal- Taylormade SLDR Mini Driver 12* w/ Fujikura Rombax TP95-X"

Utility- Mizuno MPH5 1 iron w/ Aldila RIP 85X (depending on course/ conditions)

Irons- Mizuno MP- FLI HI 2i w/ Aldila Proto ByYou 100X
          Mizuno MP59 4i-6I w/ PX 6.5

Mizuno MP69 7i-PW w/ PX 6.5

Wedges- Scratch 8620 Driver/Slider set.  50*, 54* bent to 55* and 60*

Putter- Taylormade Spider Tour w/ flow neck
Ball- Bridgestone Tour B X

Bag- Sun Mountain C130 Supercharged

Atlanta vs Kansas City today.   This should be entertaining game to say the least!  IMO this game may very well define the playoff potential for either team.

Cleveland

One word... Dak!

My Sun Mountain bag currently includes:   TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png 771CSI 5i - PW and TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png PFC Micro Tour-c 52°, 56°, 60 wedges

:755178188_TourEdge: EXS 10.5*, TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png 929-HS FW4 16.5* 

:edel-golf-1: Willimette w/GolfPride Contour

Today, I'm a big Falcons fan! ;)

Atta boy!

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Cleveland

This is going to be one heck of a ball game. Falcons are pretty set on offense for a few years however they have some ways to go on defense. The Chiefs have a strong team so this will be a barn burner. :D

Cleveland

Rut Roe frigging interception right before half for Chiefs. 20 - 13

Cleveland

Falcons field goal kicker Matt Bryant kicks 59 yard field goal with 2 seconeds left to bring coons closer.  Chiefs 20 Falcons 16

Cleveland

Great ball game however not sure about that 2 point attempt which most likely cost us the game.   Congrats to the Chiefs :angry: 

Cleveland

My Redskins did not let me down--Out of the clutches of victory, they pulled a defeat.    However, with the Ravens victory, it was a "happy wife, happy life", Sunday.  

One of the more disappointing Redskins losses in a while.   I wasn't even mad after it (unlike Jay Gruden..ha) I was just kind of numb.  Like how could they have come out so flat against a team that was ripe to be beaten, dispite having two Pro Bowl caliber players on it's roster-in Johnson and Fitzgerald.  And to let Carson Palmer who is ranked like 650th in passing, have a 300 yard day and control the clock against you.   Ok, now I'm getting mad...ha

One of the more disappointing Redskins losses in a while.   I wasn't even mad after it (unlike Jay Gruden..ha) I was just kind of numb.  Like how could they have come out so flat against a team that was ripe to be beaten, dispite having two Pro Bowl caliber players on it's roster-in Johnson and Fitzgerald.  And to let Carson Palmer who is ranked like 650th in passing, have a 300 yard day and control the clock against you.   Ok, now I'm getting mad...ha

It seems to be the pattern much like the Dallas game-the offense gets a lead and defense can't hold it.   Hey, I've been a Redskins fan since the days of Eddie Labaron and Johnny O, plus I'm a Wahoo, so I have learned to accept defeat and just ask for another beer.   Its like the saying if you never been sad, you truly don't know what it is to be happy, if you have never cried, you can't really enjoy laughing. If you are a New England fan, its just another ho hum victory, but us Redskin fans genuinely can experience the "thrill of victory".    Can you just imagine how thrilled the Cleveland fans may be someday. 

It seems to be the pattern much like the Dallas game-the offense gets a lead and defense can't hold it.   Hey, I've been a Redskins fan since the days of Eddie Labaron and Johnny O, plus I'm a Wahoo, so I have learned to accept defeat and just ask for another beer.   Its like the saying if you never been sad, you truly don't know what it is to be happy, if you have never cried, you can't really enjoy laughing. If you are a New England fan, its just another ho hum victory, but us Redskin fans genuinely can experience the "thrill of victory".    Can you just imagine how thrilled the Cleveland fans may be someday. 

Even if the Brownies do win, I don't think that will stop people from pi$$ing on Art Modell's grave.

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

Even if the Brownies do win, I don't think that will stop people from pi$$ing on Art Modell's grave.

It's like I tell the wife and others in Baltimore.   The Ravens is an appropriate name because a Raven is a scavenger bird and they picked the bones of Cleveland.  My wife and I have moved a couple of times, but she wouldn't even entertain an estimate from the Mayflower reps because they moved the Colts to Indy.

When Baltimore was in the running for an expansion team, many suggested that Jack Kent Cook, the then owner of the Skins, blocked it.  But he didn't care about Baltimore, he knew his team would never be embraced in Baltimore.   It is now being suggested that Art Modell was the one that blocked it because he knew he wanted to move to Baltimore.   Underscore that these are suggested scenarios. 

Dak

My Sun Mountain bag currently includes:   TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png 771CSI 5i - PW and TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png PFC Micro Tour-c 52°, 56°, 60 wedges

:755178188_TourEdge: EXS 10.5*, TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png 929-HS FW4 16.5* 

:edel-golf-1: Willimette w/GolfPride Contour

Archived