Har in the Hat

The official NFL thread

Great ball game however not sure about that 2 point attempt which most likely cost us the game.   Congrats to the Chiefs :angry: 

My Redskins did not let me down--Out of the clutches of victory, they pulled a defeat.    However, with the Ravens victory, it was a "happy wife, happy life", Sunday.  

My Redskins did not let me down--Out of the clutches of victory, they pulled a defeat.    However, with the Ravens victory, it was a "happy wife, happy life", Sunday.  

One of the more disappointing Redskins losses in a while.   I wasn't even mad after it (unlike Jay Gruden..ha) I was just kind of numb.  Like how could they have come out so flat against a team that was ripe to be beaten, dispite having two Pro Bowl caliber players on it's roster-in Johnson and Fitzgerald.  And to let Carson Palmer who is ranked like 650th in passing, have a 300 yard day and control the clock against you.   Ok, now I'm getting mad...ha

• Like 2

Rut Roe frigging interception right before half for Chiefs. 20 - 13

Love the Jetsons reference... Astro!!

• Like 1

One of the more disappointing Redskins losses in a while.   I wasn't even mad after it (unlike Jay Gruden..ha) I was just kind of numb.  Like how could they have come out so flat against a team that was ripe to be beaten, dispite having two Pro Bowl caliber players on it's roster-in Johnson and Fitzgerald.  And to let Carson Palmer who is ranked like 650th in passing, have a 300 yard day and control the clock against you.   Ok, now I'm getting mad...ha

It seems to be the pattern much like the Dallas game-the offense gets a lead and defense can't hold it.   Hey, I've been a Redskins fan since the days of Eddie Labaron and Johnny O, plus I'm a Wahoo, so I have learned to accept defeat and just ask for another beer.   Its like the saying if you never been sad, you truly don't know what it is to be happy, if you have never cried, you can't really enjoy laughing. If you are a New England fan, its just another ho hum victory, but us Redskin fans genuinely can experience the "thrill of victory".    Can you just imagine how thrilled the Cleveland fans may be someday. 

• Like 2

It seems to be the pattern much like the Dallas game-the offense gets a lead and defense can't hold it.   Hey, I've been a Redskins fan since the days of Eddie Labaron and Johnny O, plus I'm a Wahoo, so I have learned to accept defeat and just ask for another beer.   Its like the saying if you never been sad, you truly don't know what it is to be happy, if you have never cried, you can't really enjoy laughing. If you are a New England fan, its just another ho hum victory, but us Redskin fans genuinely can experience the "thrill of victory".    Can you just imagine how thrilled the Cleveland fans may be someday. 

Even if the Brownies do win, I don't think that will stop people from pi$$ing on Art Modell's grave.

• Like 2

Even if the Brownies do win, I don't think that will stop people from pi$$ing on Art Modell's grave.

It's like I tell the wife and others in Baltimore.   The Ravens is an appropriate name because a Raven is a scavenger bird and they picked the bones of Cleveland.  My wife and I have moved a couple of times, but she wouldn't even entertain an estimate from the Mayflower reps because they moved the Colts to Indy.

When Baltimore was in the running for an expansion team, many suggested that Jack Kent Cook, the then owner of the Skins, blocked it.  But he didn't care about Baltimore, he knew his team would never be embraced in Baltimore.   It is now being suggested that Art Modell was the one that blocked it because he knew he wanted to move to Baltimore.   Underscore that these are suggested scenarios. 

Unmmm. How 'bout them LIONS. Don't look now, but I'm going brag a bit while I can. The Lions are in 1st place in the North.

• Like 1

Well.... my Raiders laid an egg last night! That was definitely a winnable game for them. They just couldn't get it together. It looks like a wild card birth, unless the Chiefs lose to Denver. Then again, they could lose out and not make it in at all. That would really suck, at this point!

Well.... my Raiders laid an egg last night! That was definitely a winnable game for them. They just couldn't get it together. It looks like a wild card birth, unless the Chiefs lose to Denver. Then again, they could lose out and not make it in at all. That would really suck, at this point!

The "Family Teams" are Patriots & Chiefs, so while I'm glad the Chiefs won, I'll be honest and say I think the Raiders are the most likely to make the Division berth.  They ARE a good team!

Falcons 21 Rams 0 at half time.  Let's see if the Falcons can not find a way to lose :P 

Am I the only Giant fan here?

I'm sending a shout out to the Packers for gifting us with Macadoo.

Sent from my VS986 using MyGolfSpy mobile app

I'm not sure I could handle another Giants-Pats Super Bowl. Weird stuff always happens---