Testers Wanted! Toura Golf Irons Build Test! ×

Biion Footwear Sponsors the USA Girls Golf Day in Pheonix!

Sschaffer24

I have a pair of these myself and MAN are they awesome shoes. Range, to the course and afterwords they're comfortable. This is a cool initiative... What do you guys think?

452014f1-a8c6-4d8b-a788-101132230808.jpg

.COLLINGWOOD, ON, Canada --- August 25, 2016 - Biion Footwear, a Canadian manufacturer of innovative and contemporary footwear, is proud to announce that the company will sponsor the LPGA*USGA Girls Golf of Phoenix biggest day of the year - Girls Golf Day.

6d77b1ca-b34d-4982-b8ee-59a1f1f9b5b5.jpg

The city of Phoenix has joined the LPGA*USGA Girls Golf of Phoenix in recognizing Saturday, September 3rd as Girls Golf Day. The day will be filled with activities and fun like a free morning golf clinic hosted by world renowned teaching professionals from Vision 54, an afternoon tournament designed for the competitive Golf Members, celebrity appearances which include top ranked Amateur Hannah O'Sullivan.

"The LPGA*USGA Girls Golf of Phoenix is a huge supporter of the Biion brand. Their students and parents alike wear Biion shoes. They support us daily and it's our pleasure to return their support with this sponsorship of Girls Golf Day," commented Biion Footwear CEO & President Rick Buchanan.

Girls Golf Day will include a press conference with the local media. There will be raffle opportunities that will include Biion Footwear. Food trucks and more will be onsite at the Papago Golf Course in Phoenix. Last year attendance was well over 1,000 participants and this year's estimations will surpassed that number considerably.

LPGA*USGA Girls Golf (Girls Golf) is a national junior golf program that specializes in providing girl-friendly environments for juniors to learn the game of golf. They are experts in making the game of golf fun, and teach more than just stance and swing; they teach girls valuable life skills like confidence and perseverance.

About Biion Footwear

Biion Footwear was developed to inspire and represent people who don't settle for the average or the norm. Those who are bold enough to embrace their own rules. The company was born out of a vision to create a versatile, comfortable, slip-on shoe that not only stands out from the crowd but attracts a crowd and fits a vast array of consumers. This foresight transcends lifestyle and transitions into golf as well as boating. From the outside, the Biion Golf Shoe appears to an unapologetically fashionable golf shoe but from the inside, the Biion Golf Shoe possesses performance factors that separate them from the others. Biion's spikeless hexagon-patterned cleat with Hextra-grip technology provides maximum strength and stability, giving you the best possible traction through your every stride. Biion Footwear was born out of a vision to create a versatile slip-on shoe that not only stands out from the crowd, but attracts one wherever you go. No matter your style there's a Biion for you. 

For more information, visit the Biiion Footwear website at www.biionfootwear.com.

:titelist-small: TS3 8.75 with HZRDOUS Yellow and Black MicroPerf Best Grips.

:callaway-small: XR 16 3W & 5W with HZRDOUS Red shafts and Black MicroPerf Best Grips.

:srixon-small: U65 4i with Fujikura MCI shaft and Black MicroPerf Best Grips.

:titelist-small: AP3 5-PW with Accra Tour 110i shafts and Black MicroPerf Best Grips.

:titelist-small: SM7 50F, 54S and 60M grinds with Dynamic Gold 120 Tour Issue S400 and Black MicroPerf Best Grips.

:bettinardi-1: Queen B #6 with 34" Stability Shaft and P2 Aware Tour Grip.

:titelist-small: Pro-V1 Golf Ball.

Jones Utility Golf Bag.

Dormie Custom Headcovers.
Bushnell Pro X2 Laser Rangefinder.

• 2 weeks later...

I always find it amazing when a company steps up to support the growth of the game. Great to see from a great company

In my bag:

Driver: :callaway-logo-1: Rogue ST Triple Diamond LS 10.5* (set to 9.5) UST Lin-Q Gunmetal 6f5

Wood: :titleist-small: Tsi2 15* Project X RDX Black 70 6.5

Hybrids: :cobra-small: King Utility 19.5* Diamana Tensei White Pro 90TX

Irons: :cobra-small: Cobra King Tour MIM 4-PW Dynamic Gold 120 X100

Wedges: :taylormade-small: Milled Grind 3 50*, 54*, 58* Tour Issue S400

Putter: :seemore-small: Nashville Z1C 34"

Ball: :titleist-small:  Pro V1x

Totally agree! Do you have a pair of their shoes?

:callaway-small: XR 16 3W & 5W with HZRDOUS Red shafts and Black MicroPerf Best Grips.

:titelist-small: AP3 5-PW with Accra Tour 110i shafts and Black MicroPerf Best Grips.

:titelist-small: SM7 50F, 54S and 60M grinds with Dynamic Gold 120 Tour Issue S400 and Black MicroPerf Best Grips.

Jones Utility Golf Bag.

Totally agree! Do you have a pair of their shoes?

I have tried them on but sadly no. I wish I could get a pair but money is being saved for an engagement ring. Plus my girlfriend is from Boston and I am in Vancouver so we are saving to do her permanent residence card with an attorney

In my bag:

Driver: :callaway-logo-1: Rogue ST Triple Diamond LS 10.5* (set to 9.5) UST Lin-Q Gunmetal 6f5

There are some things in life more important than shoes. Congrats on the engagement ring!

Jones Utility Golf Bag.

There are some things in life more important than shoes. Congrats on the engagement ring!

Speaking the truth. And thank you!

In my bag:

Anytime!

Jones Utility Golf Bag.

Archived