So here is what's in my bag:

Driver- Adams 9015d proto with Graffalloy prolite 3.5 stiff

3 wood- Adams tight lies 16* with Mitsubishi rayon fubuki x flex

Iron set- Mizuno t-zoid pro 3-9 with dg x100

Wedges- 47* 56* Mizuno s5

Putter- odyssey #9 white hot pro with superstroke 3.0

All other grips are multicompounds different colours

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy mobile app

Driver- Mizuno jpx Ez 9.5(set to low) with Matrix Red tie limited edition masters green with multicompound red platinum 44.5" f3 wood- Adams tight lies 16* Mitsubishi rayon fubuki x flex3-9 irons- Mizuno T-zoid pro irons s300 w sensicores47*, 56* Mizuno s5 wedge white satinPutter- odyssey #9 pro with super stroke 3.0All other clubs have different coloured multi compounds

12?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using MyGolfSpy mobile app

I don't really need a 52 or a 60, the 47 and 56 cover all my yardages from 135 and in. I've been thinking of adding a driving iron or like a low launching hybrid. I have an older Mizuno tzoid fli hi and I'm working on putting an Ahina in it.

Driver- Mizuno jpx Ez 9.5(set to low) with Matrix Red tie limited edition masters green with multicompound red platinum 44.5" f3 wood- Adams tight lies 16* Mitsubishi rayon fubuki x flex3-9 irons- Mizuno T-zoid pro irons s300 w sensicores47*, 56* Mizuno s5 wedge white satinPutter- odyssey #9 pro with super stroke 3.0All other clubs have different coloured multi compounds

I wish I was younger and stronger and hit my drives far enough that I could have your kind of yardage gaps. I need a lot of clubs at the longer end to handle par 4's even though I have moved up to shorter tees. But, at the shorter end I can be super accurate with small gaps.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using MyGolfSpy mobile app

Short game is the best way to lower the score. I know I can hit any shot with just the two wedges. I can carry all the wedges but I'm not going use them so why carry them. As well as the top end of the bag I find I'm alright there are some times I am in between the yardage of 3 iron and 3W but it's rare.

Archived