TESTERS WANTED! ×

What/How Did You Practice Today?

null

Short game practice yesterday. Worked on everything from 90-yards & in.

Driver: :cobra-small: Speed Zone 9* HZRDUS Smoke Yellow Shaft

3 Wood: :cobra-small: King Speedzone 13.5* HZRDUS Smoke Black Shaft

2 & 3 Hybrids: :cobra-small: Speedzone Recoil 480 ESX Shaft

Irons: :cobra-small: Speedzone 5-GW Recoil 460 ESX Shafts

Wedges::callaway-logo-1: PM Grind 54* & 58*

Putter: :odyssey-small: Dual Force Rossi II

Ball: Whatever I find in the woods

:Arccos:

HCP:18

Kind of training aid day here....

First, some basement putting practice .. where I stuck an impact trainer on the face that dulls the impact if you hit off-center .. and tried to focus on making the same slow, smooth stroke repeatedly.

Started with a "Ball of Steel", that red thing under the putter, which is actually rubber-coated steel and 5x the weight of a golf ball but the same size. The idea is it *really* lets you know when you hit off-center or make a hesitant or decel stroke.

Next with a regular golf ball trying to "hit the distance" of about 5 1/2 feet.

Then out to the garage for the inaugural indoor practice sesh of the new year (about 10 1/2 weeks post-op).

First up was a small chip off the practice mat onto the Birdie Ball mat. I set it up so the faster side is running "downhill", towards the front of the garage. Was just trying to make decent contact and leave it somewhat close to the hole (yeah most of them ran by... but did hole one!). Then putted back "uphill", against the slower side of the Birdie Ball, looking at the hole and just trying to gain a feel for the distance.

Then some full, maybe 2/3 speed, swings; first with a Gold Flex trainer then strapped on the Power Wedge and swung the DST 8i a bunch of times. Thinking about posture and full turn back and holding the posture while making a full turn through. With the DST, I set up a Tee Claw alignment aid so the face was down the target line but working on a slight in-to-out path.

Next up was a bunch of chipping into the net; aiming a few higher / ball forward, a few lower / ball back but generally just wanting to make clean, crisp contact on every one (though two or three decided they wanted to shoot off to the side...).

One new thing I'm going to be working on this season is that low spinner short game shot.

Finished with some simulated bunker shots using the Pocket Bunker into the net .. yeah, bladed a few but .. most popped up and had some backspin.

So overall ... feeling pretty encouraged about the upcoming golfing season!!

IMG_20180216_160942500.jpg

WITB of an "aspiring"  😉 play-ah ...
Driver...Callaway Paradym (Aldila Ascent PL Blue 40/A)
5W...Callaway Great Big Bertha (MCA Kai'Li Red 50/R)
7W...Tour Edge Exotics EXS (Tensei CK Blue 50/R)

4H...Callaway Epic Super Hybrid (Recoil ZT9 F3)
5H...Callaway Big Bertha ('19) (Recoil 460 ESX F3)
6i-GW...Sub 70 699 V2 (Recoil 660 F3) 
54°, 60°...Cleveland CBX2, CBX 60 (Rotex graphite)
Putter...Ev
nRoll ER5 or MLA Tour XDream (P2 Reflex grip on both)
...all in a Datrek bag on an MGI Zip Navigator electric cart. Ball often, not always, MaxFli Tour.

Forum Member tester for the Paradym X driver (2023)
Forum Member tester for the ExPutt Putting Simulator (2020)

followthrough.jpg

Oops forgot the second photo....

IMG_20180216_142839186.jpg

Putter...Ev
...all in a Datrek bag on an MGI Zip Navigator electric cart. Ball often, not always, MaxFli Tour.

followthrough.jpg

First, some basement putting practice .. where I stuck an impact trainer on the face that dulls the impact if you hit off-center .. and tried to focus on making the same slow, smooth stroke repeatedly.

Started with a "Ball of Steel", that red thing under the putter, which is actually rubber-coated steel and 5x the weight of a golf ball but the same size. The idea is it *really* lets you know when you hit off-center or make a hesitant or decel stroke.

Then out to the garage for the inaugural indoor practice sesh of the new year (about 10 1/2 weeks post-op).

First up was a small chip off the practice mat onto the Birdie Ball mat. I set it up so the faster side is running "downhill", towards the front of the garage. Was just trying to make decent contact and leave it somewhat close to the hole (yeah most of them ran by... but did hole one!). Then putted back "uphill", against the slower side of the Birdie Ball, looking at the hole and just trying to gain a feel for the distance.

Then some full, maybe 2/3 speed, swings; first with a Gold Flex trainer then strapped on the Power Wedge and swung the DST 8i a bunch of times. Thinking about posture and full turn back and holding the posture while making a full turn through. With the DST, I set up a Tee Claw alignment aid so the face was down the target line but working on a slight in-to-out path.

Next up was a bunch of chipping into the net; aiming a few higher / ball forward, a few lower / ball back but generally just wanting to make clean, crisp contact on every one (though two or three decided they wanted to shoot off to the side...).

One new thing I'm going to be working on this season is that low spinner short game shot.

Finished with some simulated bunker shots using the Pocket Bunker into the net .. yeah, bladed a few but .. most popped up and had some backspin.

attachicon.gifIMG_20180216_160942500.jpg

Don't overdo it... a wise man once told me!!   B)

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

Don't overdo it... a wise man once told me!! B)

No, not all that wise .. sometimes slightly stoopit.... Hafta go easy on the full swings for a bit longer.... But thx!

Putter...Ev

followthrough.jpg

Spent a buch of time over the last 2 weeks working on my short game and putting. I have really improved my wedges from 100 yards and in. My chipping has dramatically improved with a new technique and my putting confidence is very high. Will see my coach monday for a tune up and some on course work.

Ping G410 LST 10.5 set -1* Flat Accra TZ5 65 M5

Callaway Epic Flash 15* set -1 Aldila ATX Blue 75TX

Ben Hogan FT Worth Hi 19* KBS Tour V X

Ben Hogan PTX Pro 4-P KBS Tour V X 2* Flat 4* loft increments

Hogan Equalizer 50* KBS Hi-Rev 2.0 X 2* Flat

Hogan Equalizer 56* KBS Hi-Rev 2.0 2* Flat

Hogan Equalizer 62* KBS Hi-Rev 2.0 2* Flat

EVNROLL ER7 P2 Aware Tour
Scotty Cameron Newport2 Buttonback P2 Aware Tour Grip
Snell MTB-X

attachicon.gifIMG_20180216_160942500.jpg

Nice setup.

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

Left Hand orientation

:taylormade-small:SIM 2 D Max with Fujikura Air Speeder Shaft 

Cobra  Radspeed 3W/RIptide Shaft
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter

:ShotScope: V3
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 

EZGO TXT 48v cart
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain: And  BAG Boy

Golf Balls: Vice Pro Plus 

2020 Official Teste:SuperSpeed: Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

2019 Official Tester :ping-small:  410 Driver

2018 Official Tester :wilson-small: C300

Even though it was 34 degrees and we're expecting 4-7 inches of snow overnight, I found a driving range that's open.

Tried out my new F7 fairway. First shot off the deck and I said out loud..WoW.

Tested the jumbomax grips. Put a medium on my 6 and small on the PW.

Ended up really liking the medium.

Does a great job of taking your hands out of the swing and reinforces using your body.

At the end I was able to practice some chipping even though the grass was dormant and I had to really nip it. Pretty pleased. Still liking the Ping glide 2'sIMG_20180217_130856020.jpg

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

DriverCobra  Aerojet LS
Woods-
Cobra  LTD 3w 15*, 5W 19*,  F9 24* 
Irons- XXIO X (6-A)

Wedges- Callaway Jaws Raw (54/58)

Putter- Bettinardi BB56
Ball- Maxfli Tour X/Wilson Triad
Buggy- Clicgear 4.0
Bag- Callaway Org 14/Fairway C

I was actually getting quite a bit of on course play due to some decent weather.  That has changed with cold wet days and today it is snowing. 

I did hit the range a couple days ago with a new to me Adams Red 2i hybrid.  My first hybrid and I enjoyed hitting it and hit it quite well.  I took my PW and 7i along as well.  With the irons I mainly worked on keep the front leg more solid (tendency to sway)  and swing through the ball. Those are my main focus points on the course as I tend to fall back on bad habits. 

DRIVER: Cobra F9 10.5  Tensei AV Blue 65g

3W- Callway XR PRO 16 stiff

5W- Alpha- Mitsubishi Diamana  Redboard w/band

Irons- Mizuno JPX 919 Tours with S KBS Tour shafts

Hyrbid- TM 4h mid-rescue

Vokey- Vokey SM5 51 degrees,  SM7 Wedges 54 and 58 1/2 half 3 degrees upright

Putter- Taylor Made Rossa Monza Mini Spider

Ball-ProV1 and AVX

Got a new putting green in the basement. This is the 6x12 Dave Pelz green. So far it feels great. It's a little small to chip but very nice for putts up to about 10'.

IMG_7081.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Driver: Callaway Rogue 9*

FW: Sub 70 Pro 4 wood

Hybrid: Sub 70 949 Hybrid 19*

Irons:  Sub 70 

659 CB 4 - 6 Black

639 MB 7 - PW

Wedges: Sub 70

JB - 50* 54* & 60*

Putter: Odyssey White Hot #2
Ball: Titleist Pro-V1x
Handicap index:  +3.9

Instagram: joshandersongolf

Twitter: @jacustomgolf

Got a new putting green in the basement. This is the 6x12 Dave Pelz green. So far it feels great. It's a little small to chip but very nice for putts up to about 10'.

attachicon.gifIMG_7081.JPG

How's the speed on that?

My issue with putting mats had always been that they're way faster than actual grass unless you're comparing to mid-summer tournament conditions.

Sent from carrier pigeon using MyGolfSpy

In my ATumSBM.jpg Pisa, riding on a hXf3ptG.jpg 3.5+

:ping-small: G410+
:755178188_TourEdge: EXS 5W
:cobra-small: King F7 Hy

:ping-small: i500 5-GW
wxW5hk4.jpg Equalizer 56/60
:ping-small: Heppler Ketsch

I was able to find a range in Houston that has lights, so I hit a huge bucket of balls. Swinging every few weeks isn't going to cut it! Playing tomorrow...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Driver: Ping G430 Max 9*, Ping Tour 70X

Fairway: Ping G425 15*, Ping Tour 70X

Hybrid: Ping G425 22*, Ping Tour 80X

Irons:  Ping i230 4-GW, TT DG X100

Wedges: :edel-golf-1: SMS 50D/54V/58D:Nippon:Modus 130 stiff, +1”

Putter:  :edel-golf-1: EAS 1.0

Ball: Titleist 2023 AVX

How's the speed on that?

My issue with putting mats had always been that they're way faster than actual grass unless you're comparing to mid-summer tournament conditions.

From the few putts I have hit it's true. It's advertised as a 10 on the stemp. I think it's close. I have gotten aggressive and putted off of it. But the putts roll true so far.

659 CB 4 - 6 Black

639 MB 7 - PW

JB - 50* 54* & 60*

How's the speed on that?

This is something I'm wondering about. The green I have in my basement is quite fast. Anyone have any experience doing lots of practice on a really fast carpet and then struggling to transition to real greens at a slower pace? It seems that going the other way (practicing on a really slow surface and playing on a fast one) might be a harder adjustment, but I'm interested in what others have experienced.

Sent from my LG-G5 using the MyGolfSpy mobile app.

:titleist-small: TS3 9.5°, Tensei Blue
:755178188_TourEdge: CBX T3 15°, Project X HZRDUS Black
:callaway-small: Epic Super Hybrid 18°, Aerotech Steel Fiber FC HYB S
:755178188_TourEdge: C722 21°, Ventus Blue 8S
:touredgeexotics: CBX Iron-Wood 25°, Project X HZRDUS Black 6.0
:Sub70: 639 CB, Aldila NV 95 Graphite, 6–PW
:cleveland-small: CBX 48°
:mizuno-small: T22 54° and 60°
:edel-golf-1: EAS 4.0, Garsen G-Pro grip
:taylormade-small: TP5x and Tour Response

Full WITB with pictures

This is something I'm wondering about. The green I have in my basement is quite fast. Anyone have any experience doing lots of practice on a really fast carpet and then struggling to transition to real greens at a slower pace? It seems that going the other way (practicing on a really slow surface and playing on a fast one) might be a harder adjustment, but I'm interested in what others have experienced.

Sent from my LG-G5 using the MyGolfSpy mobile app.

I personally think it's very hard to go from fast greens to slow greens. I always feel on fast greens if I get the ball on line it will go in. Going from fast to slow I feel my stroke almost changes to actually hit the ball instead of rolling it.

659 CB 4 - 6 Black

639 MB 7 - PW

JB - 50* 54* & 60*

Finally was able to get to the range and hit some. Oh how I love a tight swing. Mine gives me a pretty draw from driver to wedges.

Then after I loosen up the normal fade returns lol. But for a little while I got a really good ball flight

Gonna feel it in the morning but it'll be worth it.

Season starts Sunday for us. Been waiting patiently waiting for months. Now if football would start back up I'll be set.

Grip n Rip it

Chicks dig the LONG ball

In my :callaway-small: staff bag

:cobra-small: King F7+ Mitsubishi Tensei CK Pro White 60 - Graphite Tour X-Stiff

:755178188_TourEdge:  CBX 13.5 3 Wood

:1332069271_TommyArmour:  Atomic Irons 4-AW (reviewing)

:cleveland-small: CG16 Satin 52*

:cleveland-small: 588 RTX 2.0 56* and 60*

Sentio Sierra 101-M Putter

Proud tester of the Tommy Armour ATOMIC Irons 

Went to a range in Round Rock, TX, last night. They had areas to practice everything! So I hit a bunch of balls, full-swing, then took my last 25 balls to the wedge range and tried to hit the targets (ton of fun!), then I went to the huge chipping green where they had about 300 balls to chip with, then lastly to the putting green, which hadn't been mown in awhile so that didn't last long. Great place!!! I'll have to remember it for when I get back here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Driver: Ping G430 Max 9*, Ping Tour 70X

Fairway: Ping G425 15*, Ping Tour 70X

Hybrid: Ping G425 22*, Ping Tour 80X

Irons:  Ping i230 4-GW, TT DG X100

Wedges: :edel-golf-1: SMS 50D/54V/58D:Nippon:Modus 130 stiff, +1”

Putter:  :edel-golf-1: EAS 1.0

Ball: Titleist 2023 AVX

As I have mentioned once or twice or maybe a lot more I have been struggling with my short game.  After testing drivers yesterday I worked on hitting chips and pitches with various lofted wedges and seemed to be pretty successful.  I was making solid contact and was able to dial in some distance control using body positions (club parallel to ground,  arms parallel with half follow through,  arms parallel with full follow through,  chest, and full swing.)   Was really happy with the ball striking;  need to get to a course so I can try the swings out and see how well I can do.  Feeling a bit optimistic.  

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :titelist-small: TS3 15*  w/Project X Hzardous Smoke
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/:Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   :taylormade-small:TM-180

Testing:   SPGC_logo.jpg

Backups:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

Did some chipping with my PW and, man oh man, got some stellar results. Why can't I be creative enough on the course to remember to bring that out for a smooth bump and run? Duly noted for this season.

Then spent some time hitting with and against a 2 club wind at our little green. I really loved hitting into it because it accentuated any mistakes but the ones I hit right were things of beauty. Balls that just seemed to stop mid-air and slide down a vertical wall right by the pin.

Unfortunately, it was only about 60/40 hitting the green so I gotta keep at it. I threw away a bunch of shots last year by missing greens from the fairway so that'll be a big focus this season.

Then finished with putting. Still tweaking this MLA but I may be able to finish up the cross test soon. The greens are still fuzzy so I'll wait till they get a little smoother for better rolls.

Did some chipping with my PW and, man oh man, got some stellar results. Why can't I be creative enough on the course to remember to bring that out for a smooth bump and run? Duly noted for this season.

Then spent some time hitting with and against a 2 club wind at our little green. I really loved hitting into it because it accentuated any mistakes but the ones I hit right were things of beauty. Balls that just seemed to stop mid-air and slide down a vertical wall right by the pin.

Unfortunately, it was only about 60/40 hitting the green so I gotta keep at it. I threw away a bunch of shots last year by missing greens from the fairway so that'll be a big focus this season.

Then finished with putting. Still tweaking this MLA but I may be able to finish up the cross test soon. The greens are still fuzzy so I'll wait till they get a little smoother for better rolls.

Stud so you're using a PW for bump and run? Better than a 7 or 8 iron (which I typically use)?

Left Hand orientation

EZGO TXT 48v cart

I THOUGHT about hitting the practice green and the range.  Then I got outside with a temp in the 30's and a wind chill bringing the temp down to the mid-20's, I went back in.  Need to get out and get some practice in before the guys trip to Pinehurst at the start of April...

MDGolfHacker

TSssWhat's In This Lefty's Bag?

Driver: :titleist-small: TSR2 11° Project X HZRDUS Black 4G 60g 5.5 Flex

Fairway Woods: :cobra-small: F8 3W Project X Even Flow Blue 75g shaft

Fairway Woods: 

Hybrid: :titelist-small: TSR2  18° Graphite Design Tour AD DI-85 Shaft

Irons: :titelist-small: 2021 T200's 4-GW AMT RED shafts Regular Flex

Wedge: :cleveland-small: Tour Satin RTX 4 Wedges in 52° and 56° 2 Dot

Putter: :nevercompromise-small: Gray Matter TDP 2.2 32.75"

Bag: :1590477705_SunMountain: Three 5

Ball:  :titelist-small:  PRO V1 / :srixon-small: Z*Star

RangeFinder:918457628_PrecisionPro: In search of new range finder

Social Media:

Facebook:   MD Golfhacker
Twitter:        @mdgolfhacker
Instagram:   mdgolfhacker

I would say no club is inherently better at bump-n-runs than another. Personally, I use anything from 50* to my 7iron for bump-n-runs and I let the lie, green speed, slope, how my ball is spinning on chips that day and the total distance I have to cover determine which club from that range I use for the shot.

Stud so you're using a PW for bump and run? Better than a 7 or 8 iron (which I typically use)?

*:taylormade-small: Staff Professional*

Driver:  :taylormade-small: Stealth Plus+ (7.25*) - Fujikura Ventus Black 6X Tipped 1" 

3 Wood: :taylormade-small: Stealth Plus+ (14.25*) - Fujikura Ventus Blue 7x Tipped 1"

Driving Iron: :taylormade-small: P790 UDI 2 iron - HZRDUS Smoke Black RDX 100 6.5

4 Iron: :taylormade-small: P790 - KBS C-Taper 130 X

Irons (5-7) :taylormade-small: P7MC - KBS C-Taper 130 X

Irons (8-P) :taylormade-small: P7MB - KBS C-Taper 130 X

Wedges: :taylormade-small: MG3 Black 50.09 / 55.11 - KBS TOUR FLT 130 X

60* Wedge: :taylormade-small: High Toe Raw - KBS Tour 130 X

Putter: 5WoCG8Y.jpg Custom Black ER2 or Custom Black :taylormade-small: Del Monte

Bag:  :taylormade-small: FlexTech Stand Bag

Glove:  :taylormade-small: Tour Preferred Glove

Ball: :taylormade-small: TP5X #11

RangeFinder: :918457628_PrecisionPro: R1 Smart Rangefinder

Instagram: @dpattgolf

I think they're each good depending on the distance. I already use an 8 or 9 (hardly ever a 7) for the long ones but need to force myself to use the PW on shorter ones.

It's so easy to grab the 60* and try to play some fancy spinner but it's pretty rare that that's even "required." This time of year, the spinner is having almost no effect anyway because the greens just aren't moist enough for the teeth to grab.

I think they're each good depending on the distance. I already use an 8 or 9 (hardly ever a 7) for the long ones but need to force myself to use the PW on shorter ones.

It's so easy to grab the 60* and try to play some fancy spinner but it's pretty rare that that's even "required." This time of year, the spinner is having almost no effect anyway because the greens just aren't moist enough for the teeth to grab.

Thanks - I'll have to try using different clubs for that shot - to date I've been stuck on my 7 iron. I'd love to use my 60* but generally get the yips when I'm that close. 

Left Hand orientation

EZGO TXT 48v cart

Thanks - I'll have to try using different clubs for that shot - to date I've been stuck on my 7 iron. I'd love to use my 60* but generally get the yips when I'm that close. 

Every course is different; green speeds vary.  However, take a look at using different clubs based on how much your chip flies vs rolls.  You have to figure out what works for your greens.  For instance, start with a PW if the distance to the green is the same as the edge of the green to the pin (50% fly; 50% roll).  Then use less lofted clubs when less fly more roll, and more lofted clubs for more fly less roll.  Your starting club may vary, but use whatever club will get your ball on the green and roll like a putt.  Doing this allows you to maintain the same basic stroke no matter what the fly vs roll ratio is.  Leads to more consistency.

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

Every course is different; green speeds vary.  However, take a look at using different clubs based on how much your chip flies vs rolls.  You have to figure out what works for your greens.  For instance, start with a PW if the distance to the green is the same as the edge of the green to the pin (50% fly; 50% roll).  Then use less lofted clubs when less fly more roll, and more lofted clubs for more fly less roll.  Your starting club may vary, but use whatever club will get your ball on the green and roll like a putt.  Doing this allows you to maintain the same basic stroke no matter what the fly vs roll ratio is.  Leads to more consistency.

Kenny thx great idea especially to drive consistency in the stroke 

Left Hand orientation

EZGO TXT 48v cart

Chipping & pitching ... 100 yards & in.  Ran out at lunch to get some short game work in.  Haven't had any time to get out and play lately because of weather, work. & family ...  so I have to get out and get my fix in any way & any time I can.  

WITB:  Do I like Titleist or what? 

Driver:     :titleist-small: TSR3 9* UST Mamiya Proto LIN-Q Blue 

Fairways   :titleist-small: TSi2 UST Mamiya LIN-Q Blue 13.5* 

Driving Iron:   :titleist-small: U500 17* :Fuji:  Blue Ventus HB Velocore 

Irons   :titleist-small: T350 4 & 5, T200 6 - PW UST Mamiya Recoil Dart F4 105g

Wedges    :vokey-small: SM6 48*, SM9 52*, SM8 56* Modus Tour Wedge 

Putter    :cameron-small: Newport 2 w/ Garsen Ultimate grip 

Ball    :titleist-small:  *ProV1 Left Dot

Chipped and putted in the simulator. Did better than I thought I would. But the amazing thing was watching a guy with a 3/4 swing and nice smooth tempo hit his 7 iron 180 ish carry. So refined and fluid and smooth looking. Never once did he really look like he was killing it Impressive.

Keep it in the short stuff

I would say no club is inherently better at bump-n-runs than another. Personally, I use anything from 50* to my 7iron for bump-n-runs and I let the lie, green speed, slope, how my ball is spinning on chips that day and the total distance I have to cover determine which club from that range I use for the shot.

Nick Faldo would disagree with you. He says at most a 9 iron. Anything more puts too much spin on the ball.

I tend to agree with him. Generally I bump and run with 8 iron or 4 hybrid.

I will bump wedges into the rough to kill them on downhill shots but that's not a true bump and run.

Taylor Made Stealth 2 10.5 Diamana S plus 60  Aldila  R flex   - 42.25 inches 

SMT 4 wood bassara R flex, four wood head, 3 wood shaft

Ping G410 7, 9 wood  Alta 65 R flex

Srixon ZX5 MK II  5-GW - UST recoil Dart 65 R flex

India 52,56 (60 pending)  UST recoil 75's R flex  

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

It's our offseason so auditioning candidates - looking for that right mix of low spin long, more spin around the greens - TBD   

I worked on my ball flight - it was extremely windy today so a great day to see how solidly I could hit it.

Taylor Made Stealth 2 10.5 Diamana S plus 60  Aldila  R flex   - 42.25 inches 

SMT 4 wood bassara R flex, four wood head, 3 wood shaft

Ping G410 7, 9 wood  Alta 65 R flex

Srixon ZX5 MK II  5-GW - UST recoil Dart 65 R flex

India 52,56 (60 pending)  UST recoil 75's R flex  

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

It's our offseason so auditioning candidates - looking for that right mix of low spin long, more spin around the greens - TBD