TESTERS WANTED! ×

What/How Did You Practice Today?

null

Had a lesson with the pro yesterday on wedges. MAN! I've been doing it all wrong for decades, no wonder wedge play is the weakest part of my game.

He demonstrated the correct technique he's used on the euro tour and prob the way all good players do it, and the strikes he had were beautiful. It's going to take practice, lots of practice to bed in the correct way, but I'm now looking forward to it.

He used trackman and at the end of the lesson he did a friendly competition using trackman, 1 ball, nearest to hitting a 50yd carry wedge. I was 56yds (bad strike), he was 49.8!!!! another world he plays in.😮😄

Driver     Awaiting NEW Driver (after 10 yrs)  
4 Wood   Callaway Big Bertha Steelhead plus 4+  :callaway-small: Callaway shaft in 'Firm' flex

Hybrid     Titleist 910H 19*    :titelist-small:   Diamana ahina 'flower' shaft in 'S'

Irons         Mizuno MP18SC 4-PW   :mizuno-small:  N.S Pro Modus3 Tour 105 in 'S'

Wedges    Callaway Mack Daddy forged in black 50* and 54*  :callaway-small:   KBS Tour in 'R'

Putter        'YES' Tracy 11 C groove 34.5"

Had a little fun Wednesday evening getting some on course practice in on the back 9.  Metalwoods are dead in the water right now, and my once firing irons/wedges went missing.  Did a little trial and error and figured that my tempo (public enemy #1) was out of whack, pulled the metronome app out of my bag for 50 yard wedge work, and kazaam that nice little green circle reappeared.  Finished the evening with some much needed putting practice.  Operation #breakingbogey is back on track!

Gameday
Vessel Sunday 2.0/ Ogio Silencer
Wilsonlogo20Clemson.png.eee77a65568179cdcfb783c9a3e68f4b.png Dynapwr Carbon | Hzrdus Smoke Black
:callaway-small:  Mavrik 3w | Evenflow Riptide
Wilsonlogo20Clemson.png.eee77a65568179cdcfb783c9a3e68f4b.png FG Tour F5 Hybrid(20,23) | MCA Fubuki

Wilsonlogo20Clemson.png.eee77a65568179cdcfb783c9a3e68f4b.png Staff Model CB 5-PW |  DG 120
:titleist-small: Vokey SM7 (50, 54, 58) | DG 120
bettinardilogo2MGS.png.3b311f05930da73872d3b638ef39f51c.png Studio Stock 15
:titleist-small:-ProV1x (left dash)

Romans 10:9

Classic Bag
Jones Collegiate Clemson Stand Bag

pinglogo_clemson_MGS.png.f64aa10b6e73d4f55a61d78f590addca.pngEye 2 Laminate
:wilson_staff_small: 1973 Staff Dynapower 4-PW

pinglogo_clemson_MGS.png.f64aa10b6e73d4f55a61d78f590addca.pngAnser

:wilson_staff_small: DUO

I hit a bucket at lunch and it was SO MUCH better than last time. I went back to the standard of having soft arms and hands and actually feeling the clubhead through out the swing. It’s amazing what going back to basics can do. I was even poking my 5i out there with a consistent baby fade which was amazing to see. I’d love to be able to keep that up through the season!

I didn’t bother with driver due to the position of the sun so it was good to just work on setup, takeaway, etc and stay target focused with the irons.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In my  :wilson_staff_small:  carry bag:
:mizuno-small: ST-X 10.5* Kai'li Blue R Flex
:mizuno-small: ST-Z 15* Kai/li Blue R Flex
:mizuno-small: ST-Z 4h Linq Blue R Flex
:cleveland-small: Launcher 5h
:cleveland-small: Launcher CBX 6i-PW
:cleveland-small: CBX 54* & 58*
:cleveland-small: Huntington Beach #10
:bridgestone-small: e12 Contact
CURRENTLY TESTING - Mizuno Long Game

I actually went to the range and hit balls today. Worked on airborne and forward with mission accomplished. As most of you can tell I hate beating balls.

WITB 2024

Qi10 LS 9* HZRDUS RDX Smoke Blue 60g 6.5

M5 15* Evenflow Black 75g 6.5

Sim Ti 22* HZRDUS Red 75g 6.5

Sim2 Rescue 22* Diamana Thump 100x

X Forged CB 5 - PW MMT 105 TX 

Jaws Raw 50*, 54* & 58* TTDG "OG" Spinner

Toulon Madison BGT Fire 34.75"

Z Star Diamond

Worked on being the same guy that I was on the front nine on Sunday and I’m league Tuesday.

It worked

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Taylor Made Stealth 2 10.5 Diamana S plus 60  Aldila  R flex   - 42.25 inches 

SMT 4 wood bassara R flex, four wood head, 3 wood shaft

Ping G410 7, 9 wood  Alta 65 R flex

Srixon ZX5 MK II  5-GW - UST recoil Dart 65 R flex

India 52,56 (60 pending)  UST recoil 75's R flex  

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

It's our offseason so auditioning candidates - looking for that right mix of low spin long, more spin around the greens - TBD   

5 minutes ago, revkev said:

Worked on being the same guy that I was on the front nine on Sunday and I’m league Tuesday.

It worked

Congratulations!  Lately, I have been the same guy that I was on the front nine last Sunday... unfortunately.  I need to work on being someone else!

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

Congratulations!  Lately, I have been the same guy that I was on the front nine last Sunday... unfortunately.  I need to work on being someone else!

I would Channel any swing but mine right now.

WITB 2024

Z Star Diamond

50 minutes ago, Jmikecpa said:

I would Channel any swing but mine right now.

Please, take mine. 

Wilson Staff C300 9.0* Fujikura Pro 58 stiff

Callaway Rogue 3W Mitsubishi Diamana D+ LTD 80 stiff

Mizuno MP-18 MMC FLI-HI 2 iron UST Mamiya Recoil 95 stiff

Ping I200's 4-W Aerotech Steelfiber I110 CW stiff

Ping Glide 52* and 58* stiff

Bettinardi Studio Stock #38 Armlock

1 hour ago, GB13 said:

Please, take mine. 

Can I keep my swing, but have your clubhead speed?  🙂

Driver: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max (10.5* set at -1 and neutral) -- Mitsubishi Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Fairway: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max 3 wood (16.5*) and Heaven Wood (20*)-- Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Hybrids: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max 5H (23*)--Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Irons:  :callaway-small: Apex CF19 6-9, PW, AW -- KBS Tour Graphite  TGI 70 shafts R +1/2 inch 3* upright

Wedges: Edison 53* and  57* KBS PGI 80 Graphite +1/2 inch 2* upright

Putter: L.A.B. DF 2.1 -- BGT Stability shaft

Ball:  Maxfli TourX...Golf Bag: :ping-small: Pioneer...Shoes: :footjoy-small: Hyperflex... Glove: Red Rooster Feather

My Photography can be seen at Smugmug

Please, take mine. 

Sold. Buyer beware

WITB 2024

Z Star Diamond

2 minutes ago, Jmikecpa said:

Sold. Buyer beware

...But that's not all! I'll include the plastic tarp you'll need to patch a window, after you hit 10 Shanks in a row. Thank you for your business! 🙂

Wilson Staff C300 9.0* Fujikura Pro 58 stiff

Callaway Rogue 3W Mitsubishi Diamana D+ LTD 80 stiff

Mizuno MP-18 MMC FLI-HI 2 iron UST Mamiya Recoil 95 stiff

Ping I200's 4-W Aerotech Steelfiber I110 CW stiff

Ping Glide 52* and 58* stiff

Bettinardi Studio Stock #38 Armlock

Don’t go changing to try and please me. :)

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

It's our offseason so auditioning candidates - looking for that right mix of low spin long, more spin around the greens - TBD   

3 hours ago, revkev said:

Don’t go changing to try and please me. 🙂

I've been trying to please myself.  To do that it all needs to click together, not one at a time.

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

FINALLY got to hit balls for the first time in over a month!!!! I got 2 large buckets and started with just 1/2 swings working on getting my knuckles down through impact. Then I hit full 7 irons, PW, driver, back to 50*, then driver, then finished with pitches. It was hot, but it sure was nice to swing again!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Driver: Ping G430 Max 9*, Ping Tour 70X

Fairway: Ping G425 15*, Ping Tour 70X

Hybrid: Ping G425 22*, Ping Tour 80X

Irons:  Ping i230 4-GW, TT DG X100

Wedges: :edel-golf-1: SMS 50D/54V/58D:Nippon:Modus 130 stiff, +1”

Putter:  :edel-golf-1: EAS 1.0

Ball: Titleist 2023 AVX

After a bad round on Saturday with healy drives, ballooned push fade drives, thinned irons and 1 'unmentionable', I came across some recent drills Claude Harmon posted re driver and irons, describing my issues perfectly.
The drills are outstanding on the range, and simple to execute, really enjoyed an hour hitting crisp irons with draw and solid drives. Cant use it on the course (well you actually could but might look a bit silly) but hoping it will bed into my swing with practice.

Heres a link if anyone is interested...........
https://www.todaysgolfer.co.uk/features/instruction-features/january/april/driving-tips-with-claude-harmon/#drills 

Just call those “unmentionables” Alan, all the cool kids are doing it.

Had a quick impromptu lesson today. Really need to work on power. I have no lag in my swing and my body movement is all outta whack. I don’t get horrible numbers out of my swing now....but really makes me curious as to what’d happen if I actually learn how to swing..

Bag: :1590477705_SunMountain: 4.5LS

Driver: :taylormade-small: Stealth 9* w/ Aldila Red 60

Fairway: :taylormade-small: SIM 15* w/ Diamana 70

Fairway: :callaway-small: GBB Heavenwood 19* w/ Fujikura Pro 72

Irons: :taylormade-small: p790 4-PW w/ C-Taper Lite 110s

Wedge: :taylormade-small: MG3 50 & 54

Wedge: :taylormade-small: Hi-Toe 60*

Putter: :taylormade-small: Spider X

Ball: :taylormade-small: TP5 PIX

Played a Par 3 that turned into a practice round after a first tee Mulligan - two guys in a cart cut across just as I got into the downswing.... Followed by a second tee Mulligan after an OB left.... Followed by a 4th tee Mulligan OB right (some of the holes are very tight!)....

5th hole was ok - tee shot pin high left but up on a hill, made a nice chip at an awkward angle downhill to within a foot.

6th hole disaster, but... Somehow managed to finish the last 3 in good style!

---

Oops! Forgot to mention what I was working on - which is the new swing positions on takeaway, in transition and on the downswing from my last lesson about a week or so ago. I know it doesn't sound like it yet, but it does feel like I'm making progress towards hitting the ball better and doing it more frequently.

Edited by cksurfdude

WITB of an "aspiring"  😉 play-ah ...
Driver...Callaway Paradym (Aldila Ascent PL Blue 40/A)
5W...Callaway Great Big Bertha (MCA Kai'Li Red 50/R)
7W...Tour Edge Exotics EXS (Tensei CK Blue 50/R)

4H...Callaway Epic Super Hybrid (Recoil ZT9 F3)
5H...Callaway Big Bertha ('19) (Recoil 460 ESX F3)
6i-GW...Sub 70 699 V2 (Recoil 660 F3) 
54°, 60°...Cleveland CBX2, CBX 60 (Rotex graphite)
Putter...Ev
nRoll ER5 or MLA Tour XDream (P2 Reflex grip on both)
...all in a Datrek bag on an MGI Zip Navigator electric cart. Ball often, not always, MaxFli Tour.

Forum Member tester for the Paradym X driver (2023)
Forum Member tester for the ExPutt Putting Simulator (2020)

followthrough.jpg

My wife insisted I go to the range. Who was I to argue? I hit a small bucket just working on my backswing and transition. Only hit PW and 7i. When I start down too quickly it’s guaranteed to be a fade. When I let the club set on it’s own I end up with a nice divot and a pretty straight shot.

Ended up at the chipping green and worked on picking my landing spot. Had a few from 40 feet out that ended a few inches from the cup so I’m happy with that.

We’ve got a scramble coming up that the company paid for some of us to be in, and I’m in the group with the company’s president so I want to bring a decent game with me.

In my  :wilson_staff_small:  carry bag:
:mizuno-small: ST-X 10.5* Kai'li Blue R Flex
:mizuno-small: ST-Z 15* Kai/li Blue R Flex
:mizuno-small: ST-Z 4h Linq Blue R Flex
:cleveland-small: Launcher 5h
:cleveland-small: Launcher CBX 6i-PW
:cleveland-small: CBX 54* & 58*
:cleveland-small: Huntington Beach #10
:bridgestone-small: e12 Contact
CURRENTLY TESTING - Mizuno Long Game

Posted earlier in the PING G410 thread on this, but I was finally able to hobble out to the range in-between thunderstorms. Generally a little weak with irons to start, but after the rust shook off, I grabbed my G410 driver and went to town. 10 best shots averaged 245 and most were manageable being either straight or with a slight fade.

Cool thing was I brought my 8-year old Son along for the first time and let him go to town. He had a heck of a time with mechanics (he plays baseball and it shows) and kept following through with only his left hand on the club. Once he even lost the grip completely and sent it up and over toward the fellas behind me..! Luckily I saw it go and shouted "HEADS!!!" as it landed without hitting any one...whew! Like a chip off the 'ole block, he is...😜 He has a "small" journey to undertake before he's anywhere near my friend @GolfSpy MPR's young Mr. Kirke for sure..!

But he's so fired up, he's willing to go with me early tomorrow while I play and watch from the cart. I maybe will let him putt a few (he practices with me all the time in the living room) so long as the group I'm with is OK with that.

Nice to have a new "Pard" ridding along...😂

In my       :ping-small: DLX Cart Bag:
Driver
:    :ping-small: G410 SFT, set to 9.5*, Mitsubishi Tensei CK Orange 60, stiff (MGS Official 2019 Tester)
3W:          :ping-small: G-Series SF TEC, set to 16*, Aldila Tour Blue ATX, 65g, stiff
5W:          :ping-small: G400 SFT, set to 19*, Aldila Tour Blue ATX, 65g, stiff
7W:         :ping-small: G410 SFT, set to 22*. Alta CB 65 Red, stiff

Irons:       :ping-small: GMax, Green Dot, 5-PW, Project X Graphite Blue 6.0, 80-90g , stiff
Wedges: :ping-small: Glide 2.0 Stealth, 50* SS, 54* ES & 60*/8 Forged MGS Special from the Wedge Wizard, Green Dot, Alta CB graphite, 84g, stiff
Putter:     :ping-small: Vault 2.0 B60 Copper, 33", black dot w/GP SNSR grip (PING Sigma 2 Fetch under "see-trials")
Ball:       :Snell: MTB BLACK (MGS Official 2018 Tester for the :Snell: MTB RED)
Shoes:     :footjoy-small:  Classics Tour w/Black Widow Softspikes

Disabled Marine Veteran. Semper Fi!

#No apologies, just Play Your Best
#Powertotheplayers

Got back to the range to work on my full swing after my wrist surgery, been about six weeks since the procedure and I am finally able to take full swings without much discomfort. Hoping to take the wife out for a chip and putt round tomorrow.

Ping G410 Plus Oban Kiyoshi Tour Limited
Ping G410 LST 3 Wood Oban Tour Prototype V430
Titleist U500 3 & 4 Oban Kiyoshi Purple Tour Reserve
Titleist 620 MB 5-9 Oban CT 125
Titleist Vokey 47* Oban CT 125, 51*, 55*, and 59* Shimada Tour Wedge Black
Bettinardi Studio Stock SS28

5 hours ago, PING Apologist #9 said:

Posted earlier in the PING G410 thread on this, but I was finally able to hobble out to the range in-between thunderstorms. Generally a little weak with irons to start, but after the rust shook off, I grabbed my G410 driver and went to town. 10 best shots averaged 245 and most were manageable being either straight or with a slight fade.

Cool thing was I brought my 8-year old Son along for the first time and let him go to town. He had a heck of a time with mechanics (he plays baseball and it shows) and kept following through with only his left hand on the club. Once he even lost the grip completely and sent it up and over toward the fellas behind me..! Luckily I saw it go and shouted "HEADS!!!" as it landed without hitting any one...whew! Like a chip off the 'ole block, he is...😜 He has a "small" journey to undertake before he's anywhere near my friend @GolfSpy MPR's young Mr. Kirke for sure..!

But he's so fired up, he's willing to go with me early tomorrow while I play and watch from the cart. I maybe will let him putt a few (he practices with me all the time in the living room) so long as the group I'm with is OK with that.

Nice to have a new "Pard" ridding along...😂

That's awesome! Having this time with a son at the course is priceless.

Attended a graduation open house this afternoon for a young lady from our church. Her family asked Kirke to bring his clubs, because they wanted to see him hit some balls:

:titleist-small: TS3 9.5°, Tensei Blue
:755178188_TourEdge: CBX T3 15°, Project X HZRDUS Black
:callaway-small: Epic Super Hybrid 18°, Aerotech Steel Fiber FC HYB S
:755178188_TourEdge: C722 21°, Ventus Blue 8S
:touredgeexotics: CBX Iron-Wood 25°, Project X HZRDUS Black 6.0
:Sub70: 639 CB, Aldila NV 95 Graphite, 6–PW
:cleveland-small: CBX 48°
:mizuno-small: T22 54° and 60°
:edel-golf-1: EAS 4.0, Garsen G-Pro grip
:taylormade-small: TP5x and Tour Response

Full WITB with pictures

2 hours ago, GolfSpy MPR said:

That's awesome! Having this time with a son at the course is priceless.

Attended a graduation open house this afternoon for a young lady from our church. Her family asked Kirke to bring his clubs, because they wanted to see him hit some balls:

WOW...Just WOW!!!! Keep at it young man!!! Thanks for sharing this Bud!

Driver
:    :ping-small: G410 SFT, set to 9.5*, Mitsubishi Tensei CK Orange 60, stiff (MGS Official 2019 Tester)
3W:          :ping-small: G-Series SF TEC, set to 16*, Aldila Tour Blue ATX, 65g, stiff
5W:          :ping-small: G400 SFT, set to 19*, Aldila Tour Blue ATX, 65g, stiff

Irons:       :ping-small: GMax, Green Dot, 5-PW, Project X Graphite Blue 6.0, 80-90g , stiff
Wedges: :ping-small: Glide 2.0 Stealth, 50* SS, 54* ES & 60*/8 Forged MGS Special from the Wedge Wizard, Green Dot, Alta CB graphite, 84g, stiff
Putter:     :ping-small: Vault 2.0 B60 Copper, 33", black dot w/GP SNSR grip (PING Sigma 2 Fetch under "see-trials")
Ball:       :Snell: MTB BLACK (MGS Official 2018 Tester for the :Snell: MTB RED)

#Powertotheplayers

After being told that my irons are fine by the fitter, went to the range and hit them beautifully. Sometimes you just need a professional opinion. :)

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

After our league round was cancelled due to bucketloads of rain I went to a covered range because something was off.

After the last few balls in the first bucket I figured it out, went and got another bucket and can't wait to get back out again!

(fwiw: might have just set the record for the most times using the word bucket in a single post)

DriverCobra  Aerojet LS
Woods-
Cobra  LTD 3w 15*, 5W 19*,  F9 24* 
Irons- XXIO X (6-A)

Wedges- Callaway Jaws Raw (54/58)

Putter- Bettinardi BB56
Ball- Maxfli Tour X/Wilson Triad
Buggy- Clicgear 4.0
Bag- Callaway Org 14/Fairway C

After our league round was cancelled due to bucketloads of rain I went to a covered range because something was off.
After the last few balls in the first bucket I figured it out, went and got another bucket and can't wait to get back out again!
(fwiw: might have just set the record for the most times using the word bucket in a single post)

Was that record on your bucket list? :)

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

Just now, revkev said:

Was that record on your bucket list? 🙂

my bucket runneth over.... 😉 

DriverCobra  Aerojet LS
Woods-
Cobra  LTD 3w 15*, 5W 19*,  F9 24* 
Irons- XXIO X (6-A)

Wedges- Callaway Jaws Raw (54/58)

Putter- Bettinardi BB56
Ball- Maxfli Tour X/Wilson Triad
Buggy- Clicgear 4.0
Bag- Callaway Org 14/Fairway C

Range session last night was a mixed bag.

I actually set up my practice session like I used to run my soccer coaching sessions, and it made a huge difference.

Warm-Up - get ready to practice
Block Practice - work on only one feeling or swing thought
Skills Challenge - keep score of something 

I walked away feeling like I learned something about myself in the fact that I need to follow the same pre-shot routine, even when I am frustrated.

In my :cobra-small: Ultralight Stand Bag:

Driver:    :callaway-small: Rogue 10.5° - LH -  Project X EvenFlow 60 Stiff
Woods:   :cobra-small: King F9 - LH - 3/4 Wood - Atmos Blue TS 7 Stiff
               :cobra-small: King F9 - LH - 5/6 Wood - Atmos Blue TS 7 Stiff
Irons:      :cobra-small: King F9 - LH - 5-GW - KBS C-Taper Lite Stiff
Wedges: :cobra-small: King Black - LH - 52° 56° 60° - KBS Hi-Rev 2.0 Stiff
Putter:     :1332069271_TommyArmour: - Impact No. 3
Ball:        Maxfli TourX

Rangefinder: :skycaddie: LX5 Watch

Did players iron most wanted testing last night. Some of the worst ball striking I have had in a long time. Hit about 8 of those shots that go sharply right off the hosel. I generally fight toe hits so this was really unexpected. Hole this doesn’t creep into my golf league match tonight.

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :titelist-small: TS3 15*  w/Project X Hzardous Smoke
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/:Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   :taylormade-small:TM-180

Testing:   SPGC_logo.jpg

Backups:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

Back to basics yesterday.  Focused on making better contact and getting my club in a better position on the downswing.  For me it’s keeping that downswing on a single plane.

I went to my local range and picked up a small bucket...about 35 balls...

With just a 6 iron, I started the way Dustin Johnson practices his wedges.  Controlling distances.

Warmed up at 20 yard shots and built up to full swings and then worked back down to 20 yards.  I spent almost 75 minutes on this bucket and did not rush myself. 

• Titleist TSi3 Fujikura Speeder NX Blue 60X
  • TaylorMade SIM2 3 wood Fujilkura Ventus Blue 7-X
  • Titleist U505 2 Tensei 1K Black 85 X
  • Titleist T100 4-P Nippon Modus 3 120X
  • PING S159 50-S 55-H 59-T DG X100
  • Vokey SM8 50, SM9 54 & 60  Nippon Modus 3 120s
  • L.A.B. MEZZ Max Broom Accra 47" 79.5*
  • Srixon Z-Star XV 

Currently testing the 2024 PING S159 wedges…

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/63483-testers-announced-ping-s159-wedges/

Was testing, still loving the 2023 Titleist T100 Irons 4-P

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/60456-titleist-t-series-irons-2023-forum-review/

Went to the range again tonight and decided to post results here rather than bore the readers of the PING G410 testers thread again-if only to break things up a bit...

Continued my journey to find and be comfortable with a repeatable driver swing and it is coming along pretty darn good me thinks. Snagged up a med-bucket and did some minimal warm-ups before going to town with driver again with 30 shots recorded with it alone. No bombs past 250 at all tonight (have been seeing some between 260-270, if only occasionally) but all in all, just good, and mostly consistent drives that generally go straight or out with a slight fade right. I can deal with that. Average was 230 and I'd take any of them during play. I cannot think of a range session where I hit driver more consistently over-and-over again. It feels good and most of all is just plain FUN!

Sunday I play. And Sunday I pray that I can take this new-found revelation to the course and show a little sumthin', sumthin'... Irons are pretty "OK" now and wedges rule. Putting is "meh" but coming along. The new-found confidence I am getting with driver is something I hope to see trickle down a bit for more pars and maybe even more birdie chances.

This G410 SFT driver is some kind of awesome club. Go try one...NOW!😎

(The preceding message has been paid for by NO ONE. Your mileage WILL vary)

Driver

#Powertotheplayers