TESTERS WANTED! ×

What/How Did You Practice Today?

null

Was struggling with long irons during testing so I stayed after for a bit and worked on backswing, transition, and impact position.  Going to continue doing some positional drills but when I get my sequencing right it is less effort, more distance, and better face control. 

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :titelist-small: TS3 15*  w/Project X Hzardous Smoke
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/:Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   :taylormade-small:TM-180

Testing:   SPGC_logo.jpg

Backups:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

Was struggling with long irons during testing so I stayed after for a bit and worked on backswing, transition, and impact position.  Going to continue doing some positional drills but when I get my sequencing right it is less effort, more distance, and better face control. 

Wish I had the patience to practice like you guys do. Definitely would help me.
I’ll give it more practice time when shoulder feels 100%!

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Rick

Left Hand, 

Driver; PXG 0311XF Cypher 50 gr Senior  
5 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr       
7 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr      
5 hybrid; Cally Steelhead, Hazardous R2     
Irons; Mizuno JPX 923HM 7-GW Recoil 460 F2
Wedges; Titleist S9 54*, Mizuno SW 56*

Putter; Waaay too many to list

Grinding today.

IMG_1805.jpg

This makes two practice days in a row for me. #reformedgolfer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WITB 2024

Qi10 LS 9* HZRDUS RDX Smoke Blue 60g 6.5

M5 15* Evenflow Black 75g 6.5

Sim Ti 22* HZRDUS Red 75g 6.5

Sim2 Rescue 22* Diamana Thump 100x

X Forged CB 5 - PW MMT 105 TX 

Jaws Raw 50*, 54* & 58* TTDG "OG" Spinner

Toulon Madison BGT Fire 34.75"

Z Star Diamond

1 hour ago, Rickp said:

Wish I had the patience to practice like you guys do. Definitely would help me.
I’ll give it more practice time when shoulder feels 100%!

I wish I could practice more .  I am fortunate that I get to hit lots of balls as part of most wanted testing but I don;t get a lot of time to work on improving.   Sam saw I was struggling and gave me a few pointers to work on.  Spent about 20 minutes or so doing some mirror and position practice.   Been struggling for too long and want to get my game back in shape.   I know I can play better and am driven to try and and prove myself right. 

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :titelist-small: TS3 15*  w/Project X Hzardous Smoke
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/:Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   :taylormade-small:TM-180

Testing:   SPGC_logo.jpg

Backups:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

In the midst of moving, so golfing has come at a premium the last two weeks. But I brought a few balls inside and have been working on my putting setup. Have been really pleasantly surprised with how my consistency has improved rolling it out, really looking forward to bringing it out on the course!

Right Handed

Driver: 9° :cobra-small: Speedzone (HZRDUS Smoke Green 70g X-Stiff shaft)

2 Hybrid: 18° :tour-edge: Exotics EXS Pro (Evenflow Black 6.5) (2020 MGS Official Review here)

3/Driving Iron: 18° :Hogan: UiHi Iron (MMT Utility TX 105g shaft)

Irons: 4-GW :titelist-small: T100 irons (Nippon Modus 120 X-Stiff shafts) (2021 MGS Official Review here)

Wedges: 54° & 58° post-76102-0-38507100-1525284411_thumb.jpg TSW Forged (Dynamic Gold S300)

Putter: :EVNROLL: ER2B (2019 MGS Official Review here)

Ball: MAXFLI Tour X

Bag: :ping-small: Hoofer Lite

WITB thread here

Practiced everything today........and everything was really good.

Started with 70yd pitches - all good 

6 irons all struck well with slight draw

4w's struck well with slight draw (no driver as waiting on new one coming)

chipping excellent, no fats or thins (never thought I'd ever say that)

Putting in the sweetspot and holed loads over 40 feet and 8 footers all in the middle (all on a putting green)

Confidence is high but will it transfer to the course under pressure? time will tell, no games arranged until a week on Saturday so will just keep practicing.

Driver     Awaiting NEW Driver (after 10 yrs)  
4 Wood   Callaway Big Bertha Steelhead plus 4+  :callaway-small: Callaway shaft in 'Firm' flex

Hybrid     Titleist 910H 19*    :titelist-small:   Diamana ahina 'flower' shaft in 'S'

Irons         Mizuno MP18SC 4-PW   :mizuno-small:  N.S Pro Modus3 Tour 105 in 'S'

Wedges    Callaway Mack Daddy forged in black 50* and 54*  :callaway-small:   KBS Tour in 'R'

Putter        'YES' Tracy 11 C groove 34.5"

I did another driver-heavy range session last evening in the 90* heat that just about wore me out. After my lousy performance last Sunday, I kept wondering why I had such an awful day driving and it dawned on me that I had yet again regressed my grip back to weak and I should-a have known better. So I worked on that and also keeping the face closed which is a struggle for me since my left wrist has limited function. Saw a new video by one of my favorites and it inspired me to give this drill a try...

Man what a difference! Of 20 recorded shots on my ES 12, I averaged a phenomenal 242.6 calculated total distance!! Additionally the slice & "power-fades" were nowhere to be seen and that for me is a rare event for sure. If I do the right thing with my wrists, I can actually feel the club release as is passes through the ball and my arms feel as if they are being stretched. It feels really powerful and I just gotta figure out how to get that feeling to the course and keep it there.

In my       :ping-small: DLX Cart Bag:
Driver
:    :ping-small: G410 SFT, set to 9.5*, Mitsubishi Tensei CK Orange 60, stiff (MGS Official 2019 Tester)
3W:          :ping-small: G-Series SF TEC, set to 16*, Aldila Tour Blue ATX, 65g, stiff
5W:          :ping-small: G400 SFT, set to 19*, Aldila Tour Blue ATX, 65g, stiff
7W:         :ping-small: G410 SFT, set to 22*. Alta CB 65 Red, stiff

Irons:       :ping-small: GMax, Green Dot, 5-PW, Project X Graphite Blue 6.0, 80-90g , stiff
Wedges: :ping-small: Glide 2.0 Stealth, 50* SS, 54* ES & 60*/8 Forged MGS Special from the Wedge Wizard, Green Dot, Alta CB graphite, 84g, stiff
Putter:     :ping-small: Vault 2.0 B60 Copper, 33", black dot w/GP SNSR grip (PING Sigma 2 Fetch under "see-trials")
Ball:       :Snell: MTB BLACK (MGS Official 2018 Tester for the :Snell: MTB RED)
Shoes:     :footjoy-small:  Classics Tour w/Black Widow Softspikes

Disabled Marine Veteran. Semper Fi!

#No apologies, just Play Your Best
#Powertotheplayers

57 minutes ago, PING Apologist #9 said:

I did another driver-heavy range session last evening in the 90* heat that just about wore me out. After my lousy performance last Sunday, I kept wondering why I had such an awful day driving and it dawned on me that I had yet again regressed my grip back to weak and I should-a have known better. So I worked on that and also keeping the face closed which is a struggle for me since my left wrist has limited function. Saw a new video by one of my favorites and it inspired me to give this drill a try...

Man what a difference! Of 20 recorded shots on my ES 12, I averaged a phenomenal 242.6 calculated total distance!! Additionally the slice & "power-fades" were nowhere to be seen and that for me is a rare event for sure. If I do the right thing with my wrists, I can actually feel the club release as is passes through the ball and my arms feel as if they are being stretched. It feels really powerful and I just gotta figure out how to get that feeling to the course and keep it there.

I like Clay Ballard.  I have been doing similar work with Monte Scheinblum, and so far I have been very happy with the results.

Only in the 90's in Boise??  My wife and I went out at 5pm last night after she got off work to play a practice 9 holes working on a few shots.  Temp was 101º with 15-25mph wind.  At least the humidity was low.  

While I was waiting for her, I practice 20-30y pitches with my new Callaway 60º PM Grind.  Very happy with it.  Then I went to the range for a few full swings with a 9i and then my driver.  Directly into the wind; I was striking the ball solid.  On the course I had a couple of drives into the wind that were further than a good swing last year with no wind.  Our 550y par 5 #5 hole plays directly into the prevailing winds, and I was 2 yards off the front of the green in 3 shots (I usually don't get to that green into the wind).  Made par.  We only played 6 holes; caught up to a couple of slow groups, so decided to leave.  But I was -1.

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

3 hours ago, Kenny B said:

I like Clay Ballard.  I have been doing similar work with Monte Scheinblum, and so far I have been very happy with the results.

Only in the 90's in Boise??  My wife and I went out at 5pm last night after she got off work to play a practice 9 holes working on a few shots.  Temp was 101º with 15-25mph wind.  At least the humidity was low.  

While I was waiting for her, I practice 20-30y pitches with my new Callaway 60º PM Grind.  Very happy with it.  Then I went to the range for a few full swings with a 9i and then my driver.  Directly into the wind; I was striking the ball solid.  On the course I had a couple of drives into the wind that were further than a good swing last year with no wind.  Our 550y par 5 #5 hole plays directly into the prevailing winds, and I was 2 yards off the front of the green in 3 shots (I usually don't get to that green into the wind).  Made par.  We only played 6 holes; caught up to a couple of slow groups, so decided to leave.  But I was -1.

Good stuff Kenny!

Wow! 101 already??! Way too early for that sh**!

Driver
:    :ping-small: G410 SFT, set to 9.5*, Mitsubishi Tensei CK Orange 60, stiff (MGS Official 2019 Tester)
3W:          :ping-small: G-Series SF TEC, set to 16*, Aldila Tour Blue ATX, 65g, stiff
5W:          :ping-small: G400 SFT, set to 19*, Aldila Tour Blue ATX, 65g, stiff

Irons:       :ping-small: GMax, Green Dot, 5-PW, Project X Graphite Blue 6.0, 80-90g , stiff
Wedges: :ping-small: Glide 2.0 Stealth, 50* SS, 54* ES & 60*/8 Forged MGS Special from the Wedge Wizard, Green Dot, Alta CB graphite, 84g, stiff
Putter:     :ping-small: Vault 2.0 B60 Copper, 33", black dot w/GP SNSR grip (PING Sigma 2 Fetch under "see-trials")
Ball:       :Snell: MTB BLACK (MGS Official 2018 Tester for the :Snell: MTB RED)

#Powertotheplayers

2 minutes ago, PING Apologist #9 said:

Good stuff Kenny!

Wow! 101 already??! Way too early for that sh**!

Cooled off to 91 today.  Headed to the course at 10:30am to practice a little; my wife and I usually play after 5pm on Fridays.  I don't think we will be able to get on the course until after 6pm;, there is a shotgun tournament going off at 1pm and the range and putting green were already full.  

Nobody was using the pitching green with the practice bunker (which is usual), so I spent an hour hitting pitches and bunker shots.  I don't practice out of sand as much as I should; I'm usually happy just to get the ball out, which I have been doing pretty well lately.  After hitting about 20 balls, I was getting the ball fairly close to the pin.  Of course, the sand is never the same out on the course, but Hey! Practice is practice!!

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

1 minute ago, Kenny B said:

Cooled off to 91 today.  Headed to the course at 10:30am to practice a little; my wife and I usually play after 5pm on Fridays.  I don't think we will be able to get on the course until after 6pm;, there is a shotgun tournament going off at 1pm and the range and putting green were already full.  

Nobody was using the pitching green with the practice bunker (which is usual), so I spent an hour hitting pitches and bunker shots.  I don't practice out of sand as much as I should; I'm usually happy just to get the ball out, which I have been doing pretty well lately.  After hitting about 20 balls, I was getting the ball fairly close to the pin.  Of course, the sand is never the same out on the course, but Hey! Practice is practice!!

I like what I'm hearing-good work! Only a few courses around here have a practice trap-my home course included. I've always been "chicken" to get in it and practice, so my sand shots are always an adventure, though I generally can get out alright...mostly...

Driver

#Powertotheplayers

I spent my Friday lunch range bucket working on visualizing driving a nail down my target line. Thin is my major miss, due to my upper body working forward as I start the downswing. If I focus on driving the nail, my upper body stays back and it also helps eliminate early extension.

I hit some of the crispest iron shots of my life today. Always feels so good to pure an iron. I am especially pleased because the range had standing water in spots and anything mishit just a bit was punished with the soggy ground.

Combined with ensuring my back elbow stayed connected to my turn, I saw club head speeds on my 6 and 8 irons reach tour average based on that Trackman chart that floats around. That's been one of my goals for this year. My Swing Caddie even showed 160 carry with my 8 iron, which is a monster shot for me. (Doing this on the course is a whole 'nother ballgame...)

Next thing to work on is allowing myself to complete a full back swing with the driver. I cut myself short, chop over-the-top and lose a lot of club head speed in additional to hitting high weak fades/slices when I'm really off. For example, on 10-plus driver swings today I only hit 99 MPH once. In contrast, my 6 iron hit 92 MPH on a few swings. Definitely something that needs correcting.

"If you are going to hit it into trouble, at least do it with authority."

I read this quote today in the Slicefixer guide I downloaded a long, long time ago. It's a really salient point that I need to focus on more often.

Also spent some time on the putting green as my putting has been really poor lately. Really focused on loosening my grip and removing the tension from my hands, arms and shoulders. Seemed to help a lot with hitting the center of the face. We'll see how it translates to the course, if the rain stops, this weekend.

Unofficial WHS Handicap: 7.5 / Anti-Cap: 13.0 (Last Updated Feb. 19, 2024)

Driver: callaway_logo.png.3dd18aa65544000dd0ea3901697a8261.png Callaway Paradym TD (10.5°, -1/N), 45.75", Fujikura Motore X F1 6X | Fitting Post
3 Wood: 
cobra_logo.png.190908c8b4518eec87c087429e4343ee.png Cobra RadSpeed Big Tour (14.5°), 43", Fujikura Motore X F1 7X
20° Hybrid: PXG_Logo.png.8401024d1fb8aec46f0e790c1aa5b80c.png PXG 0211 (2020 Model), 40.25", Mitsubishi Tensei AV RAW White 90X
4 Utility: 
cobra_logo.png.190908c8b4518eec87c087429e4343ee.png Cobra KING Utility (2020 Model), 38.5", Aerotech SteelFiber i110cw Stiff
5-PW:
logo-Ben-Hogan-large.png.98d743ae5487285c6406a1e30a0a63b5.png Ben Hogan PTx Pro, 37" 7 Iron, Aerotech SteelFiber i125cw Stiff | Club Champion Fitting
50°, 54°, 58°:
231036130_Edel_Golf_Logo_v2_grandecopy.png.13cc76b963f8dd59f06d04b1e8df2827.png Edel SMS, V Grind, Nippon Modus 125 Wedge| Official Review Thread
Putter:
image.png.49fcc172a1ed0010d930fbe1c5dc8b79.png L.A.B. Golf DF 2.1, 36", 68°, Black with Custom Sightlines, BGT Stability Tour, L.A.B. Press II 3° | Unofficial Review
Grips: 
stargrip.png.4285948f41f1409613266e7803f0bbaa.png Star Sidewinder, Undersized with Custom Tape Build-Up
Ball: :Snell:Snell MTB-X Optic Yellow

Tracked By: shotscope.png.4a7089f2bddff325285b1266a61dda03.png  Shot Scope H4
Bag: :1590477705_SunMountain: Personalized 2020 Sun Mountain Sync
Riding On: 
image.png.1db52ce91db040317a9ac580f1df8de8.pngBag Boy Nitron | Official Review Thread

WITB? | 2022 Reviewer Edel SMS Wedges | 2021 Reviewer Maxfli Tour and Tour X Balls2020 Participant #CobraConnect Challenge | 2019 Reviewer Callaway Epic Flash Driver

Ran to the course and hit a small bucket, and played 9. I hit two drives on the holes I could to test the TS3 vs LST. What I discovered is the TS3’s shaft is not counterweighted, but the Ping is. Feel-wise, I’ve never liked a “head heavy” driver set-up as I’m very inconsistent with those. Sure enough, that’s what showed-up again today. Switching between the two proved futile. I’m just going to have to wait until my swing gets in-shape and I can do a fitting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Driver: Ping G430 Max 9*, Ping Tour 70X

Fairway: Ping G425 15*, Ping Tour 70X

Hybrid: Ping G425 22*, Ping Tour 80X

Irons:  Ping i230 4-GW, TT DG X100

Wedges: :edel-golf-1: SMS 50D/54V/58D:Nippon:Modus 130 stiff, +1”

Putter:  :edel-golf-1: EAS 1.0

Ball: Titleist 2023 AVX

Went to the range yesterday with a guy from work. He hasn’t played in years. But I inspired him to take it up again, along with 2 other people over the past few years.

Anyways. I have been struggling with the driver for 2 years. Something clicked yesterday, I ended up hitting a whole bucket, and I actually enjoyed hitting the thing, because they were going where I told them too. Weird.

Next time I go I won’t remember any of it.

3 hours ago, jlukes said:

Hit half a bucket. Hit it so well that I walked away and left half of my balls. 

That's some swag right there.

I've left 4-5 after flushing a bunch towards the end and wanting to leave on a good note but half a bucket?

giphy.gif

In my  :wilson_staff_small:  carry bag:
:mizuno-small: ST-X 10.5* Kai'li Blue R Flex
:mizuno-small: ST-Z 15* Kai/li Blue R Flex
:mizuno-small: ST-Z 4h Linq Blue R Flex
:cleveland-small: Launcher 5h
:cleveland-small: Launcher CBX 6i-PW
:cleveland-small: CBX 54* & 58*
:cleveland-small: Huntington Beach #10
:bridgestone-small: e12 Contact
CURRENTLY TESTING - Mizuno Long Game

Taking a new approach to practice. Shorter but more frequent sessions that end when I accomplish what I set out to do. 

OK, I like that. I always have the feeling I’m just beating balls.

Rick

Left Hand, 

11 hours ago, Rickp said:

OK, I like that. I always have the feeling I’m just beating balls.

Easy Rick! This is a family forum...😛

Driver

#Powertotheplayers

Easy Rick! This is a family forum...

Sorry.....

Rick

Left Hand, 

I got my net and turf out and hit some balls. Trying to get this right elbow in the right spot on the downswing, and also trying to get the left wrist to rotate so my knuckles go down into impact. Still struggling....

Practiced some chipping with LW, SW, and 8 iron, then spent a few moments striking full 9 irons and 6 irons.  Been having an issue of hitting short irons hard right and working thru ensuring that the path is more in to out and less over the top/out to in.  With longer irons, I haven't been aggressively rotating forearms through impact and hitting fades...trying to turn them over a bit better, as well as working on better path.

Driver: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max (10.5* set at -1 and neutral) -- Mitsubishi Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Fairway: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max 3 wood (16.5*) and Heaven Wood (20*)-- Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Hybrids: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max 5H (23*)--Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Irons:  :callaway-small: Apex CF19 6-9, PW, AW -- KBS Tour Graphite  TGI 70 shafts R +1/2 inch 3* upright

Wedges: Edison 53* and  57* KBS PGI 80 Graphite +1/2 inch 2* upright

Putter: L.A.B. DF 2.1 -- BGT Stability shaft

Ball:  Maxfli TourX...Golf Bag: :ping-small: Pioneer...Shoes: :footjoy-small: Hyperflex... Glove: Red Rooster Feather

My Photography can be seen at Smugmug

Walked a bunch of holes at my home course, trying to work out a swing fault. I was hitting it so good for the last several weeks, and then after carding a 32 on the front a few days ago, I started spraying shots. Couldn’t stop. Got progressively worse. Lurching with the shoulders, two way miss, no accuracy or confidence. I start doing well, get too confident, start swinging hard, and get all out of sync. Tough to work out, but I made some progress with some old drills and swing keys.

Driver: TM M1 9.5*

4W: Wishon bent FLAT

Irons: Mizuno MP20MB

Wedges: 50/55/60 Mizuno

Putter: Evnroll ER2

4 hours ago, PMookie said:

I got my net and turf out and hit some balls. Trying to get this right elbow in the right spot on the downswing, and also trying to get the left wrist to rotate so my knuckles go down into impact. Still struggling....

How do you feel about practicing into a net and not having the feedback of watching the ball flight? I've been doing some of that lately but in the back of my mind I'm always a little unsure that my practice is actually working until I get the the course, cross my fingers and hope I didn't ingrain bad habits

Right Handed

2 Hybrid: 18° :tour-edge: Exotics EXS Pro (Evenflow Black 6.5) (2020 MGS Official Review here)

Irons: 4-GW :titelist-small: T100 irons (Nippon Modus 120 X-Stiff shafts) (2021 MGS Official Review here)

Wedges: 54° & 58° post-76102-0-38507100-1525284411_thumb.jpg TSW Forged (Dynamic Gold S300)

WITB thread here

Spent an hour just working on 3wood, and my hybrids. My mid irons and wedges haven’t been letting me down. I hit my 2H 209 yards in the course the other day and was easily on green on a long par 5 in regulation.

I drained the birdie putt for my first ever birdie on a par 5.

So practice paid off!

Titleist 917D2 10.5

Ben Hogan GS53 3 Wood

PING G425 MAX 5 Wood

Cleveland UHX Launcher 3 Iron

PING G30 5-PW

Cleveland RTX 3.0 50/10 V-MG

Cleveland RTX 3.0 54/14  V-FG

Cleveland RTX 3.0 58/12 V -FG

EVNROLL ER-3

How do you feel about practicing into a net and not having the feedback of watching the ball flight? I've been doing some of that lately but in the back of my mind I'm always a little unsure that my practice is actually working until I get the the course, cross my fingers and hope I didn't ingrain bad habits

A net can help you precisely because you’re NOT distracted by ball flight. Too many people are told to make a swing change, they give it a few attempts, but because the ball doesn’t immediately start going where they want, they give up on the swing change and go back to the old way.

Driver: TM M1 9.5*

4W: Wishon bent FLAT

Irons: Mizuno MP20MB

Wedges: 50/55/60 Mizuno

Putter: Evnroll ER2

1 hour ago, bluesmandan76 said:

A net can help you precisely because you’re NOT distracted by ball flight. Too many people are told to make a swing change, they give it a few attempts, but because the ball doesn’t immediately start going where they want, they give up on the swing change and go back to the old way.

Huh, never thought about it that way. I can see how that could work

Right Handed

WITB thread here

I went to the range today and got two large buckets. The first bucket was completely devoted to hitting half shots off a mat to get my knuckles down at impact. The second bucket I hit a variety of irons and driver working on the full swing of getting the right elbow in position, and knuckles down. Still struggling. Man, this is going to take awhile!!!!

16 hours ago, ncwoz said:

How do you feel about practicing into a net and not having the feedback of watching the ball flight?

7 hours ago, bluesmandan76 said:

A net can help you precisely because you’re NOT distracted by ball flight. 

IMO you NEED to see the ball flight. Yes you can 'feel' a good strike but was it a high draw, low fade etc

A net is good for swinging and warming up. Practicing a swing change or grooving in a swing you like, needs verification of the flight.

I'm going thru a swing change after years of fading, a draw suits my eye and the new swing creates a draw, if I don't see it hitting into a net, did it work?

Driver     Awaiting NEW Driver (after 10 yrs)  
4 Wood   Callaway Big Bertha Steelhead plus 4+  :callaway-small: Callaway shaft in 'Firm' flex

Hybrid     Titleist 910H 19*    :titelist-small:   Diamana ahina 'flower' shaft in 'S'

Irons         Mizuno MP18SC 4-PW   :mizuno-small:  N.S Pro Modus3 Tour 105 in 'S'

Wedges    Callaway Mack Daddy forged in black 50* and 54*  :callaway-small:   KBS Tour in 'R'

Putter        'YES' Tracy 11 C groove 34.5"