TESTERS WANTED! ×

What/How Did You Practice Today?

null

after testing 3 woods (sub 70 3 wood is sweet by the way)  I worked on my swing.   Trying to improve my turn, not move my arms away from me at the staart of the backswing, and rotating with the lower body.   Sequencing is off and I have a tendency to try and kill the ball,  but when I do everything right,  the ball flight is pretty nice, contact is center of the face, and ball flight is straight.   Work in progress and will take some time to get it right, but I think it is a good change.   

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :titelist-small: TS3 15*  w/Project X Hzardous Smoke
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/:Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   :taylormade-small:TM-180

Testing:   SPGC_logo.jpg

Backups:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

33 minutes ago, cnosil said:

after testing 3 woods (sub 70 3 wood is sweet by the way)  I worked on my swing.   Trying to improve my turn, not move my arms away from me at the staart of the backswing, and rotating with the lower body.   Sequencing is off and I have a tendency to try and kill the ball,  but when I do everything right,  the ball flight is pretty nice, contact is center of the face, and ball flight is straight.   Work in progress and will take some time to get it right, but I think it is a good change.   

I can relate to this!  Not the sub 70 -- the issues with sequencing.  

Driver: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max (10.5* set at -1 and neutral) -- Mitsubishi Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Fairway: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max 3 wood (16.5*) and Heaven Wood (20*)-- Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Hybrids: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max 5H (23*)--Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Irons:  :callaway-small: Apex CF19 6-9, PW, AW -- KBS Tour Graphite  TGI 70 shafts R +1/2 inch 3* upright

Wedges: Edison 53* and  57* KBS PGI 80 Graphite +1/2 inch 2* upright

Putter: L.A.B. DF 2.1 -- BGT Stability shaft

Ball:  Maxfli TourX...Golf Bag: :ping-small: Pioneer...Shoes: :footjoy-small: Hyperflex... Glove: Red Rooster Feather

My Photography can be seen at Smugmug

Went and hit balls. Worked on tempo and clearing through the shot. At some point this new swing will finally click.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WITB 2024

Qi10 LS 9* HZRDUS RDX Smoke Blue 60g 6.5

M5 15* Evenflow Black 75g 6.5

Sim Ti 22* HZRDUS Red 75g 6.5

Sim2 Rescue 22* Diamana Thump 100x

X Forged CB 5 - PW MMT 105 TX 

Jaws Raw 50*, 54* & 58* TTDG "OG" Spinner

Toulon Madison BGT Fire 34.75"

Z Star Diamond

Did a bit of putting from set distances to get some baseline data prior to testing the PuttOut system.

Then I hit about 20 7 irons outdoors for the first time in about 7 months.  It went ok, probably about what I hoped for. After a seriously awful first swing (I know @Shankster has moved south, but I didn't know he'd come this far😉) things improved. The last few swings were solid and I was pleased with the ball flight. Wind was blowing 10-15 mph into and left to right so it was hard to know exactly how my swing was working.

Fingers crossed I pull up ok tomorrow.

:Sub70:  849 Pro Evenflow Riptide 6.0
:cobra-small: F8 3 & 5 Woods Project X Evenflow Blue 6.0

:titelist-small: TS2 7 Wood Project X Evenflow Blue 6.0
:mizuno-small:  MP18 MMC - Project X LZ 5.5
:cleveland-small: Zipcore Wedges 50,54,58 - Project X LZ 5.5
MLA Tour Mallet 33"
:srixon-small:  Z Star
:ping-small: Pioneer bag
:Clicgear: buggy

Another "get out before it gets too hot" day.

As mentioned, worked a lot with the 56º wedge.  Loft and distance were almost spot on, but took a lot of work before I was happy with direction.  More accurately, how close to target I was with my line.  Eventually, I got good, but it took about 10 smacks before I felt as if I were I control.

I mentioned yesterday that I needed to go back with my 50º to simply solidify what was worked on yesterday.  I did and it went well, better line and better loft even when I employed a full swing.

Tomorrow, solidifying the 56º and adding the 60º.

In My BELDIN Green Bay Packer 1999 Super Bowl Champions Bag  :  :ping: G410 Plus, Alta Red CB 55 SR Flex, GX-7 14º(acting as a 3 wood),  :ping:   G400 4H, 5H. Sr Flex,   :ping:  G400 6i Sr Flex, G-Max 7i. 9i Sr Flex , Glide 2.0  Wedges graphite SR Shafts (50º, 56º, 60º),  :ping: Putter: Cadence Mid-TR 350g :bridgestone: e12 for the items I try to hit on purposematte red, so I can see them. :footjoy: on my feet and hands, US Embassy-Singapore hat on my head (with PACKERS, Brewers or UW-Badgers hats as options).

Did a bit of putting from set distances to get some baseline data prior to testing the PuttOut system.
Then I hit about 20 7 irons outdoors for the first time in about 7 months.  It went ok, probably about what I hoped for. After a seriously awful first swing (I know [mention=69396]Shankster[/mention] has moved south, but I didn't know he'd come this far) things improved. The last few swings were solid and I was pleased with the ball flight. Wind was blowing 10-15 mph into and left to right so it was hard to know exactly how my swing was working.
Fingers crossed I pull up ok tomorrow.

Those dang things sneak up on you. You can call them Alan’s if it makes you feel better. 🤣

Went and hit balls. Worked on tempo and clearing through the shot. At some point this new swing will finally click.

Tempo, Tempo that is my downfall. When my Tempo is good it’s usually a good shot.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Rick

Left Hand, 

Driver; PXG 0311XF Cypher 50 gr Senior  
5 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr       
7 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr      
5 hybrid; Cally Steelhead, Hazardous R2     
Irons; Mizuno JPX 923HM 7-GW Recoil 460 F2
Wedges; Titleist S9 54*, Mizuno SW 56*

Putter; Waaay too many to list

Our 75 year old former tour player says only ever works on tempo when he practices. It’s pretty impressive to watch.

Taylor Made Stealth 2 10.5 Diamana S plus 60  Aldila  R flex   - 42.25 inches 

SMT 4 wood bassara R flex, four wood head, 3 wood shaft

Ping G410 7, 9 wood  Alta 65 R flex

Srixon ZX5 MK II  5-GW - UST recoil Dart 65 R flex

India 52,56 (60 pending)  UST recoil 75's R flex  

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

It's our offseason so auditioning candidates - looking for that right mix of low spin long, more spin around the greens - TBD   

On 6/25/2019 at 8:32 AM, perseveringgolfer said:

After my disastrous club champ qualifying fiasco last Saturday I fumed for the last 2 days. But as we golfers are keen/mad/stupid/committed/ I was keen to get down the range today and 'sort something out'.

I felt positive and after the first 6 shots that were as bad as Saturday, my positivity turned into gloom and potentially accepting I'm chasing swing fixes every single Gawd Damn day!...........that work for a day then kick me in the guts.

So I set up as normal and made one small but huge change in set up and the results were like I was a teenager again. 6 iron, 5 iron, 4w and driver were all struck sweetly. I'm hoping this one lasts more than 1 day 😂

Just don't go to sleep.

:taylormade-small:     Stealth 2+ 9 (Diamana PD 60 S 45") 

image.png.dee92ef6cebb2ac4a3883744fc248f12.png     Stealth 2+ 15 (Diamana PD 70 S 43")

:ping-small:          G425 19 (Raijin 2.0 85x)

:ping-small:          G425 22 (Raijin 2.0 85x)

:srixon-small:            ZX7 5-9 (KBS C Taper S)

:titleist-small:            Vokey SM9 45 10 F (KBS 610)

:titleist-small:           Vokey SM9 49 08 F (KBS 610)

:titleist-small:           Vokey SM9 55 08 M (KBS 610)

:titleist-small:           Vokey SM9 59 04 T (KBS 610)

:taylormade-small:     Spider GT Splitback 34"

:titleist-small:           ProV1 #23

Twitter             @THEZIPR23

"One thing Golf has taught me, is that my muscles have no memory."

IMG_1114.thumb.JPG.57d2706a3db3ca1c84c9970902ad5c77.JPG

Worked hard today trying to keep the club head in front of my body. I’ve had two train wrecks the last two times out - much better today - not perfect but a swing thought that works and lots of very good shots.

Then grabbed 9 wood -

IMG_1115.thumb.JPG.b2ade8b8d4f8cc2310ecfbfbb4c34852.JPG

IMG_1113.thumb.JPG.686db8a5261c86f0b7675e688486d31c.JPG

Hit it from the short grass, fairway trap and rough. Just peppered the 175 flag with it - was hitting it too far out of the rough in fact.

I can actually fade the thing if I want (obviously I can draw it.) For me to have a fade on demand is remarkable. About the only good shot that I hit on Tuesday was a fade around trees to get myself back in position on a par 5. Quickly buggered that up with a signature pull hooked 6 iron though. :)

58335508804__B4294619-5A64-4DB1-A247-3B37EB34E6CE.JPG

Finished up here. Part of the issue in league the last two weeks was the aeration - old school large punches looks like it was done yesterday and it’s been 3 weeks. Some of the holes could swallow your ball up, seriously. I had 3 3 putts in 9 holes on Tuesday. Sometimes I don’t have 3 3 putts in a month.

The greens at Bayou are currently running at a 12. Night and day difference. Can’t wait to play there Saturday

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

It's our offseason so auditioning candidates - looking for that right mix of low spin long, more spin around the greens - TBD   

14 hours ago, THEZIPR23 said:

Just don't go to sleep.

I play my best golf when asleep 😂

Driver     Awaiting NEW Driver (after 10 yrs)  
4 Wood   Callaway Big Bertha Steelhead plus 4+  :callaway-small: Callaway shaft in 'Firm' flex

Hybrid     Titleist 910H 19*    :titelist-small:   Diamana ahina 'flower' shaft in 'S'

Irons         Mizuno MP18SC 4-PW   :mizuno-small:  N.S Pro Modus3 Tour 105 in 'S'

Wedges    Callaway Mack Daddy forged in black 50* and 54*  :callaway-small:   KBS Tour in 'R'

Putter        'YES' Tracy 11 C groove 34.5"

Late and early update in this post.  Worked on my swing a few days ago after testing 3 woods for most wanted.    Swing felt really good I feel like it is getting into a good place.   Basically just did controlled swings hitting my PW to 100 yards.  Then started hitting controlled 7 irons to 150 and then full speed swings.   Also did some short game hitting wedges to various distances.  

Regular golf group couldn't play tomorrow so I scheduled a short game lesson to try and nail down my short game to see if I can stop the big scores.    After that it will be off to the range to practice what I get from my lesson, full swing, and driver. 

Backups:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

Slow build continues, hit about 40 balls today. Hit my driver for the first time in 6 months, it was ok. Very happy with my new 5 wood and 4 hybrid. 8 iron was very solid.

Consistency was pretty good, little fades. Distance is still sadly lacking, but should get better with both time and timing. 

Alan didn't make an appearance, so that is a real positive 😉

Shoulder has been good after hitting balls so I'm feeling very positive about my planned return to real golf in early August.

:Sub70:  849 Pro Evenflow Riptide 6.0
:cobra-small: F8 3 & 5 Woods Project X Evenflow Blue 6.0

:titelist-small: TS2 7 Wood Project X Evenflow Blue 6.0
:mizuno-small:  MP18 MMC - Project X LZ 5.5
:cleveland-small: Zipcore Wedges 50,54,58 - Project X LZ 5.5
MLA Tour Mallet 33"
:srixon-small:  Z Star
:ping-small: Pioneer bag
:Clicgear: buggy

New toys to help on days when 115º+ is not just theoretical: I got a small hitting mat, chipping target and some cotton golf balls so practice short chips. Combined with my putting mat, I now have enough to focus, even imperfectly, on some golf action on days, when combined with air quality, which are not good for us older types.

Wife happy as it keeps me out of mischief and off the lounge chair.

Today's time was 50 minutes or so.

The north may have winter doldrums, here in AZ older types are off the course due to heat.  At least we can practice in the AC.

In My BELDIN Green Bay Packer 1999 Super Bowl Champions Bag  :  :ping: G410 Plus, Alta Red CB 55 SR Flex, GX-7 14º(acting as a 3 wood),  :ping:   G400 4H, 5H. Sr Flex,   :ping:  G400 6i Sr Flex, G-Max 7i. 9i Sr Flex , Glide 2.0  Wedges graphite SR Shafts (50º, 56º, 60º),  :ping: Putter: Cadence Mid-TR 350g :bridgestone: e12 for the items I try to hit on purposematte red, so I can see them. :footjoy: on my feet and hands, US Embassy-Singapore hat on my head (with PACKERS, Brewers or UW-Badgers hats as options).

A little chipping practice with 9 iron, PW, AW, and LW.  Then, over to the driving range to try to work through some driver demons.

Driver: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max (10.5* set at -1 and neutral) -- Mitsubishi Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Fairway: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max 3 wood (16.5*) and Heaven Wood (20*)-- Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Irons:  :callaway-small: Apex CF19 6-9, PW, AW -- KBS Tour Graphite  TGI 70 shafts R +1/2 inch 3* upright

Ball:  Maxfli TourX...Golf Bag: :ping-small: Pioneer...Shoes: :footjoy-small: Hyperflex... Glove: Red Rooster Feather

On 6/29/2019 at 3:18 PM, cnosil said:

Regular golf group couldn't play tomorrow so I scheduled a short game lesson to try and nail down my short game to see if I can stop the big scores.    After that it will be off to the range to practice what I get from my lesson, full swing, and driver. 

Great short game lesson today.  We broke down the short game swing into various positions and movements so it was lots of information.  By the end I was getting the hang of it and had better ball impact.   After the lesson it was off to the range for a few hours of mostly practicing what I learned, a few iron and driver shots.   Ball contact was way better that it has been and I think I am ready to take this to the course.   Going to continue to work on some positions and feels indoors when my hands recover a little;  they are pretty sore from all the balls I hit this afternoon.  

Had a few meetings today and a concert at 5pm so I spent an hour in the backyard chipping to two hoops I set up on opposite ends of the yard. 8 balls per pass, each time trying different shots and either landing the ball in the hoop, or landing the ball short of the hoop and letting it roll in. Mostly stuck with my wedges but also pulled the 7i for some low runners. 

In my  :wilson_staff_small:  carry bag:
:mizuno-small: ST-X 10.5* Kai'li Blue R Flex
:mizuno-small: ST-Z 15* Kai/li Blue R Flex
:mizuno-small: ST-Z 4h Linq Blue R Flex
:cleveland-small: Launcher 5h
:cleveland-small: Launcher CBX 6i-PW
:cleveland-small: CBX 54* & 58*
:cleveland-small: Huntington Beach #10
:bridgestone-small: e12 Contact
CURRENTLY TESTING - Mizuno Long Game

Practiced chipping for about 15 minutes, then hit up the range for 65 balls. Started off with some short wedges to warm up, then went 6i for some technique, then up to 3i/FW off the deck for a bit. Then went to tee shots, had to spend some time here based on the last few rounds...Found some confidence with the driver, FW and a nice conservative 3i.

First time I've actually done the Dr. Scholl's ball striking, was actually pretty pleased with everything up until the driver. Any inconsistency with the driver was off the toe

Right Handed

Driver: 9° :cobra-small: Speedzone (HZRDUS Smoke Green 70g X-Stiff shaft)

2 Hybrid: 18° :tour-edge: Exotics EXS Pro (Evenflow Black 6.5) (2020 MGS Official Review here)

3/Driving Iron: 18° :Hogan: UiHi Iron (MMT Utility TX 105g shaft)

Irons: 4-GW :titelist-small: T100 irons (Nippon Modus 120 X-Stiff shafts) (2021 MGS Official Review here)

Wedges: 54° & 58° post-76102-0-38507100-1525284411_thumb.jpg TSW Forged (Dynamic Gold S300)

Putter: :EVNROLL: ER2B (2019 MGS Official Review here)

Ball: MAXFLI Tour X

Bag: :ping-small: Hoofer Lite

WITB thread here

Worked on my short game swing as a follow up to yesterdays lesson.   I like what I have seen so far and I seem to be picking up the changes pretty quickly.  Looking forward to give this a go during an actual round.  

Went to a range here in Kentucky. I positioned myself, luckily, in front of one of their windows so I could see my backswing, and visually work on the downswing. Found a couple answers today!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Driver: Ping G430 Max 9*, Ping Tour 70X

Fairway: Ping G425 15*, Ping Tour 70X

Hybrid: Ping G425 22*, Ping Tour 80X

Irons:  Ping i230 4-GW, TT DG X100

Wedges: :edel-golf-1: SMS 50D/54V/58D:Nippon:Modus 130 stiff, +1”

Putter:  :edel-golf-1: EAS 1.0

Ball: Titleist 2023 AVX

Played Bridger Creek in Bozeman, MT for the first time today.  I got paired with a father and son from Virginia.  Both good players who belong to Trump National in DC.  The son was a big hitter and I quickly reminded myself not to get into a distance competition; just play my game.  I've fallen into this trap before and it usually does me no good.   On the back nine, we had another single join us who was even a bigger hitter.  It was fun watching the "two yutes" play bombs away. 

My driver was working very well, finding 11 of the 13 fairways I pulled it for.  My short bump and run game was my challenge.  I had a bad case of the "shorties" - leaving myself 6'+ putts too many times. The course layout is really nice, well maintained, and challenging.  I shot a 42/44 with a 7 on the par 3 #15 🤮.

Some pictures.

bridger.jpg.f73a9739072095f9b4030569bc6000d4.jpgbridger1.jpg.d544c59900415e9850007a2aa2c635af.jpgbridger2.jpg.a7602b337e5ee1603ad3ce114c25c907.jpgbridger3.jpg.78c1df0844153e6acf81b771db0c5c1b.jpg

:ping-small: G410 Plus, 9 Degree Driver 

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 16 Degree 3w

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 19 Degree 5w

:srixon-small:  ZX5 Irons 4-AW 

:ping-small: Glide 2.0 56 Degree SW   (removed from double secret probation 😍)

:EVNROLL: ER5v Putter  (Evnroll ER5v Official Review)

:odyssey-small: AI-One Milled Seven T CH (Currently Under Product Test)

I practiced patience today .... I didn't throw any clubs in spite of pitiful play ... LOL

4 minutes ago, CarlH said:

I practiced patience today .... I didn't throw any clubs in spite of pitiful play ... LOL

September is not that far off...  just sayin'.   😃

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

9 hours ago, Kenny B said:

September is not that far off...  just sayin'.   😃

Yep...hoping my game returns by then.  And, for the record, I don't throw clubs.  🙂

Practiced some chipping and putting off the 10th fairway of Massennutten's mountain course since I'm vacationing off of it this week.  Unfortunately, the dreaded sh*nks reared its head...not sure where that came from.  So I dropped the clubs and then went fishing instead....lol

MDGolfHacker

TSssWhat's In This Lefty's Bag?

Driver: :titleist-small: TSR2 11° Project X HZRDUS Black 4G 60g 5.5 Flex

Fairway Woods: :cobra-small: F8 3W Project X Even Flow Blue 75g shaft

Fairway Woods: 

Hybrid: :titelist-small: TSR2  18° Graphite Design Tour AD DI-85 Shaft

Irons: :titelist-small: 2021 T200's 4-GW AMT RED shafts Regular Flex

Wedge: :cleveland-small: Tour Satin RTX 4 Wedges in 52° and 56° 2 Dot

Putter: :nevercompromise-small: Gray Matter TDP 2.2 32.75"

Bag: :1590477705_SunMountain: Three 5

Ball:  :titelist-small:  PRO V1 / :srixon-small: Z*Star

RangeFinder:918457628_PrecisionPro: In search of new range finder

Social Media:

Facebook:   MD Golfhacker
Twitter:        @mdgolfhacker
Instagram:   mdgolfhacker

Ah fudge... just noticed my post above is in the wrong thread.  Oh well, the "practice" part was my not trying to get into a long drive contest.  I will add that when playing a round with single digit players, my focus seems to sharpen a bit. 

:ping-small: G410 Plus, 9 Degree Driver 

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 16 Degree 3w

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 19 Degree 5w

:srixon-small:  ZX5 Irons 4-AW 

:ping-small: Glide 2.0 56 Degree SW   (removed from double secret probation 😍)

:EVNROLL: ER5v Putter  (Evnroll ER5v Official Review)

:odyssey-small: AI-One Milled Seven T CH (Currently Under Product Test)

I hit a small bucket on my lunch break working on my shoulder turn as always. Lots of what feel like 3/4 swings but are most likely in reality the perfect length. Once I hit half the bucket working on that with my 7i I bounced around the bag, driver was meh until I smartened up and choked up about an inch and a half. Much better, although just slight pushes to the right. I'll take that though because I've fought an OOT move for YEARS and it's slowly been going away. 

In my  :wilson_staff_small:  carry bag:
:mizuno-small: ST-X 10.5* Kai'li Blue R Flex
:mizuno-small: ST-Z 15* Kai/li Blue R Flex
:mizuno-small: ST-Z 4h Linq Blue R Flex
:cleveland-small: Launcher 5h
:cleveland-small: Launcher CBX 6i-PW
:cleveland-small: CBX 54* & 58*
:cleveland-small: Huntington Beach #10
:bridgestone-small: e12 Contact
CURRENTLY TESTING - Mizuno Long Game

IMG_1125.JPG

Showed this one elsewhere. Hit 3-5 shots with every club in the bag today.

Look at the grass on the range right now. Just perfect - but hot

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

IMG_1125.thumb.JPG.059ee22b4332e57355d4fb6373da7f5d.JPG

Showed this one elsewhere. Hit 3-5 shots with every club in the bag today.

Look at the grass on the range right now. Just perfect - but hot

No kidding 106 index today, brutal!

Rick

Left Hand, 

Driver; PXG 0311XF Cypher 50 gr Senior  
5 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr       
7 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr      
5 hybrid; Cally Steelhead, Hazardous R2     
Irons; Mizuno JPX 923HM 7-GW Recoil 460 F2
Wedges; Titleist S9 54*, Mizuno SW 56*

Putter; Waaay too many to list

I’ve been falling back into some old habits of overrunning arms in my backswing.  Two things that help me get the proper feel back is to stick an alignment rod under my trail arm pit, leaving about 2 foot sticking out.  Get a full shoulder turn and stop the arms once they contact the rod.  The other is to really make a conscious effort to keep the trail arm straight.  This won’t happen, but the feeling will keep me from allowing the trail elbow to break down, thus, keeping my left arm straight and not running my arms up after my shoulders stop, but allowing for a nice, wide swing arc.  

• PXG 0811X Gen 4 7.5* - Graphite Design Tour AD-HD 7 TX
  • TaylorMade M6 15* - PX HZRDUS Green 80 TX
  • Titleist 913 Fd 18* - MCA KuroKage XMS 90 X /// OR /// Callaway XForged UT 20* - Aldila Rogue Black 105 TX
  • Srixon Z745 4-P - PX LZ 7.0
  • Vokey SM7 49F / 53F / 58K - DG TI S400
  • Odyssey Black #3 34”
  • Titleist AVX