TESTERS WANTED! ×

What/How Did You Practice Today?

null

Worked on short pitch shots in the backyard.  

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :titelist-small: TS3 15*  w/Project X Hzardous Smoke
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/:Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   :taylormade-small:TM-180

Testing:   SPGC_logo.jpg

Backups:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

2 hours ago, cnosil said:

Worked on short pitch shots in the backyard.  

Seems to be a go-to these days eh?unless you have a few acres

:titleist-small: TSr2 on tensi blue stiff

:cobra-small: Speedzone 3-wood on Tensi blue S

:callaway-logo-1: Epic Max 5 and 7 woods on HZRDUS  Reg flex

:callaway-logo-1: Paradym 9 wood on HZRDUS reg flex

:taylormade-small: P770 / P790 combo set on Ventus R-6 shafts 6-AW

:mizuno-small:  T22 Denim Copper 54°, 58° on Kinetic X Trajectory 

:EVNROLL: ER3 or,

:edel-golf-1: E.A.S. #4   (“Fang” or “Adele”)

:titelist-small: ProV1x, or, Maxfli Tour X

:callaway-small: .Org 14 cart bag

Adidas Tour 360 , or Sketcher shoes

Last weekend went down to the beach to an 18 hole Par 3 to practice hitting wedges at real targets. Holes range from 60-100 yards, plus one Par 4 at 105 yds. Putting there can be iffy as the greens are usually slow and bumpy, and often a bit rough, too ... so the primary focus was on making nice shots onto the greens.

First bunch of holes shots were pretty much all on-line but mostly short; but then as it turned out the close-in scrambling was pretty decent (well, that day anyway!). After that missed one green wide right and two others to the left. The wind was not a big factor even though it was blowing onshore, and on the last hole which is the most exposed I put a nice shot right onto the middle of the green (100 yds). 

Made 1 birdie where I had an audience - two maintenance workers were blowing and clearing that area - rest of the holes were pars and bogies; about evenly split, I think, didn't track my score. All in all feel like I made a little progress in that most shots felt controlled and the misses were closer to the edge of the green vs in the past.

---

For a bit of visual entertainment here are a few pics--

The start of the walkway to the course from the parking lot .. a lot of signage! (including no black German Shepherds ha ha)...
RM_entrance.thumb.jpg.465c77a95b7931e9ee3595c3f18c8d1f.jpg

..and a close-up of a "sign of the times" on the right...
RM_signage_closeup.thumb.jpg.ce7209df70d2bc3099ff3875029d1dd1.jpg

Strangely enough before all this they only took cash (which almost makes more sense to me vs me handing my card to the cashier and then them handing it back along with a pen to sign the receipt..??); also "before" the biggest dangers there .. after sunburn 😉 .. were deer ticks and poison ivy.........

Here's a view of #3 (95 yds) - sometimes the wind is from the left, sometimes coming at you, sometimes from behind you, but today it was not a big factor...
1132407311_RM_3.thumb.jpg.b1a6bc633f5b0eef0af18d0c1f7c186c.jpg

..and here's a wide view of #9 on the left (70 yds) and #18 on the right (100 yds)...
1675111281_RM_9and18.thumb.jpg.fbd0cae1f7f7a3d07b8b34006dbbf244.jpg

WITB of an "aspiring"  😉 play-ah ...
Driver...Callaway Paradym (Aldila Ascent PL Blue 40/A)
5W...Callaway Great Big Bertha (MCA Kai'Li Red 50/R)
7W...Tour Edge Exotics EXS (Tensei CK Blue 50/R)

4H...Callaway Epic Super Hybrid (Recoil ZT9 F3)
5H...Callaway Big Bertha ('19) (Recoil 460 ESX F3)
6i-GW...Sub 70 699 V2 (Recoil 660 F3) 
54°, 60°...Cleveland CBX2, CBX 60 (Rotex graphite)
Putter...Ev
nRoll ER5 or MLA Tour XDream (P2 Reflex grip on both)
...all in a Datrek bag on an MGI Zip Navigator electric cart. Ball often, not always, MaxFli Tour.

Forum Member tester for the Paradym X driver (2023)
Forum Member tester for the ExPutt Putting Simulator (2020)

followthrough.jpg

1 minute ago, cksurfdude said:

Last weekend went down to the beach to an 18 hole Par 3 to practice hitting wedges at real targets. Holes range from 60-100 yards, plus one Par 4 at 105 yds. Putting there can be iffy as the greens are usually slow and bumpy, and often a bit rough, too ... so the primary focus was on making nice shots onto the greens.

First bunch of holes shots were pretty much all on-line but mostly short; but then as it turned out the close-in scrambling was pretty decent (well, that day anyway!). After that missed one green wide right and two others to the left. The wind was not a big factor even though it was blowing onshore, and on the last hole which is the most exposed I put a nice shot right onto the middle of the green (100 yds). 

Made 1 birdie where I had an audience - two maintenance workers were blowing and clearing that area - rest of the holes were pars and bogies; about evenly split, I think, didn't track my score. All in all feel like I made a little progress in that most shots felt controlled and the misses were closer to the edge of the green vs in the past.

---

For a bit of visual entertainment here are a few pics--

The start of the walkway to the course from the parking lot .. a lot of signage! (including no black German Shepherds ha ha)...
RM_entrance.thumb.jpg.465c77a95b7931e9ee3595c3f18c8d1f.jpg

..and a close-up of a "sign of the times" on the right...
RM_signage_closeup.thumb.jpg.ce7209df70d2bc3099ff3875029d1dd1.jpg

Strangely enough before all this they only took cash (which almost makes more sense to me vs me handing my card to the cashier and then them handing it back along with a pen to sign the receipt..??); also "before" the biggest dangers there .. after sunburn 😉 .. were deer ticks and poison ivy.........

Here's a view of #3 (95 yds) - sometimes the wind is from the left, sometimes coming at you, sometimes from behind you, but today it was not a big factor...
1132407311_RM_3.thumb.jpg.b1a6bc633f5b0eef0af18d0c1f7c186c.jpg

..and here's a wide view of #9 on the left (70 yds) and #18 on the right (100 yds)...
1675111281_RM_9and18.thumb.jpg.fbd0cae1f7f7a3d07b8b34006dbbf244.jpg

Oh that’s nice and green what a site to see these days! Wedge play = game changer 

Check out my reviews:

:ping-small:  G710 Irons Official Review I :Fuji: MC Shaft & :EVNROLL: V Series Putter Official Review

:cobra-small: 2022 Forged Tec's Official Review I Logo.png.7f297574516267afc6959b36be364cf9.pngNitron Push Cart Official Review

WITB:

Weapons of grass destruction (link to WITB)

:ping-small: Traverse is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos:

:cobra-small: RadSpeed 8* - MotoreX F1 6X :taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green

:titleist-small: U505 Driving Iron 17* - Project X HZRDUS Black :cobra-small: SpeedZone 4H - Project X HZRDUS Black

:cobra-small: 2022 King Forged Tec's 4-PW - KBS $ Tape 130 :titelist-small: 48 (SM8), 52 & 60 (SM7) - Nippon Modus 125 S 

:EVNROLL: ER2VI :titelist-small: PROV1X #19 

Are you a veteran? Check out the Veterans Golf Association (VGA) Thread!

Had the opportunity on Tuesday to go to the range.  The local course put in several measures for keeping distance and many sanitizer stations to keep people safe.  I was only one of two people on the entire range as well so felt ok.  It was a beautiful day and I was just trying to ensure i was striking my irons solidly and getting good height with my iron shots.

Driver:  image.png.3c6db1120d888f669e07d4a8f890b3f1.pngMavrik Sub Zero 9* (Set to 10) Ventus Blue 6X

2 Hybrid: :titelist-small: TSI3 Hybrid Tensei Blue 80 X (17.25*)

3 Hybrid :titelist-small: 818 H2 Hybrid Hzrdus RDX Black 6.5 (20.5*)

4 Iron -  :titelist-small: T200 4 Iron Graphite Design Tour AD IZ X Hybrid Shaft

Irons 5-PW:  :titelist-small: T100-S 5 - GW KBS Tour 130 X

Gap/Sand Wedge:  :titelist-small: Vokey SM6 49*  SM8 54* 

Lob Wedge:  image.png.3c6db1120d888f669e07d4a8f890b3f1.pngJaws 5 Wedge 58* DG Tour Issue Stiff

Putter:   :scotty-small: Phantom 5.5 34"      Pro Platinum Newport 2 35"      Taylormade Tour Black Spider 34"

On 4/9/2020 at 4:59 PM, cksurfdude said:

Last weekend went down to the beach to an 18 hole Par 3... (etc.)

Well as it turns out, I got there just in time -- was wondering *when* it was going to happen and the State Parks announced the closure of golf courses in the area. This follows on the heels of my local muni .. after a number of stops and starts, re: closing / opening but with extra cautions .. that also closed "until further notice"..............

Putter...Ev
...all in a Datrek bag on an MGI Zip Navigator electric cart. Ball often, not always, MaxFli Tour.

followthrough.jpg

Been continuing to hit short pitches in the backyard.  I go through about 4 shag bags full of balls pitching to different distances.   Most are off a mat,  but I do switch to hitting in the grass for a few swings,  feel like I am getting better and back to what I learned in my last lesson.    Definitely using the bounce now;  I can see the marks from the mat toward the back of the clubs sole.  

Also rolled putts working on center face contact while I watched past masters highlights.  

I guess that is the one benefit of being home is that I get to walk into the backyard to hit a few golf shots.    Looking forward to playing tomorrow to see if the practice is helping.    

Backups:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

6 hours ago, cnosil said:

Been continuing to hit short pitches in the backyard.  I go through about 4 shag bags full of balls pitching to different distances.   Most are off a mat,  but I do switch to hitting in the grass for a few swings,  feel like I am getting better and back to what I learned in my last lesson.    Definitely using the bounce now;  I can see the marks from the mat toward the back of the clubs sole.  

Also rolled putts working on center face contact while I watched past masters highlights.  

I guess that is the one benefit of being home is that I get to walk into the backyard to hit a few golf shots.    Looking forward to playing tomorrow to see if the practice is helping.    

My wife and I mowed the lawn this morning, then did a little pitching in the backyard.  She struggles with consistency, but she can hit some good ones.  I told her to take the club back and let the weight of the club set the wrists.  No active wrists.  Then the same on the followthrough. No holding the face open or actively closing the face.  After a couple of pitches, she was deadly on the target.

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

17 minutes ago, Kenny B said:

After a couple of pitches, she was deadly on the target.

Oh oh..... Don't make any big bets on your games with her from now on!

Putter...Ev

followthrough.jpg

1 hour ago, cksurfdude said:

Oh oh..... Don't make any big bets on your games with her from now on!

I can still take her, except if I shoot my worst score of the year and she shoots her best.  However, I'm almost 73 and she's 64.  I think time is on her side.  ⏳

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

60840528963__CA5F6469-7005-4A1F-BB7A-D54E24E19E53.JPG

Hotter than blazes on the range today. Don’t know that I’ve ever been to a golf course on Easter in my life. I did watch my own church service this morning with my family. We are making them TV or movie style, out of sequence whenever musicians and others are available. So even though I’m there for the whole thing it’s fun to see how the lovely Laura puts it together.

I definitely found something the last time that I played. Was able to carry that same swing thought to the range and hit lots of good shots today. I found an old 90 compression titleist balata ball in my pile - saved it for one last shot with driver before heading over to putt. That felt so sweet.

Putting green was ridiculous - I hope they put some water on them before I play tomorrow - oh my!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Taylor Made Stealth 2 10.5 Diamana S plus 60  Aldila  R flex   - 42.25 inches 

SMT 4 wood bassara R flex, four wood head, 3 wood shaft

Ping G410 7, 9 wood  Alta 65 R flex

Srixon ZX5 MK II  5-GW - UST recoil Dart 65 R flex

India 52,56 (60 pending)  UST recoil 75's R flex  

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

It's our offseason so auditioning candidates - looking for that right mix of low spin long, more spin around the greens - TBD   

I’ve been using my downtime to work on putting. Last week I received a new Betty in the mail and I’ve been working hard to focus better on my stroke. Essentially, the goal is to change my habits and improve how I drill myself.

Rather than rolling putts I am using visual aids to offer better consistency in how I train.

So here it is from today. Keeping the putter head inside the track of Post-It’s while the Kleenex boxes are the outer limits of where I want the putter to travel.

IMG_5866.jpg
  • Titleist TSi3 Fujikura Speeder NX Blue 60X
  • TaylorMade SIM2 3 wood Fujilkura Ventus Blue 7-X
  • Titleist U505 2 Tensei 1K Black 85 X
  • Titleist T100 4-P Nippon Modus 3 120X
  • PING S159 50-S 55-H 59-T DG X100
  • Vokey SM8 50, SM9 54 & 60  Nippon Modus 3 120s
  • L.A.B. MEZZ Max Broom Accra 47" 79.5*
  • Srixon Z-Star XV 

Currently testing the 2024 PING S159 wedges…

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/63483-testers-announced-ping-s159-wedges/

Was testing, still loving the 2023 Titleist T100 Irons 4-P

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/60456-titleist-t-series-irons-2023-forum-review/

Went to the green last night to work on chipping and putting.  Found my touch on 40 yard and in to really be dialed in thanks to the extra work I've been doing in the back yard.  Picked my spot and was able to get really close to landing it right on it most of the time.   Putting was ok, but didn't really concentrate as much as I should have for it to mean anything. 

Driver:  image.png.3c6db1120d888f669e07d4a8f890b3f1.pngMavrik Sub Zero 9* (Set to 10) Ventus Blue 6X

4 Iron -  :titelist-small: T200 4 Iron Graphite Design Tour AD IZ X Hybrid Shaft

Lob Wedge:  image.png.3c6db1120d888f669e07d4a8f890b3f1.pngJaws 5 Wedge 58* DG Tour Issue Stiff

Putter:   :scotty-small: Phantom 5.5 34"      Pro Platinum Newport 2 35"      Taylormade Tour Black Spider 34"

On 4/12/2020 at 2:58 PM, bens197 said:

Keeping the putter head inside the track of Post-It’s while the Kleenex boxes....

Good setup! My wife teases me when I find yet another use for binder clips around the house .. think I'm up to like 237... 😄😄

Putter...Ev

followthrough.jpg

Doing gate drills with the putter. Results are fine with 1 Degree of error gates, but having a right miss with the 1/2 degree gates. Ball position seems to have crept back in stance just a bit.

Been working on creating lead arm wrist flexion in the backswing - first at home, and then finally took it to the range last night. Irons were pure, but need to make some adjustments with the woods. Since I was releasing a touch early before with a negative AoA, the launch and spin dynamics seemed to work okay. With a later release and a negative AoA, I found that contact was a touch high on the face and the ball just wasn't coming out with the same kind of spin - so made some minor adjustments to hit up on the ball a bit. Gonna take a while, but this is something my instructor touched on in the last lesson I had before I left Missouri. With all the extra time available now, I should finally be able to incorporate it into my swing with the goal of achieving better face control and a much stronger ball flight.

I also worked a bit on my flop shot. Used to be the flop was an easy shot for me to hit, but as I've made improvements elsewhere this skill has essentially vanished. Bunker play is poor and for the few occasions where the shot is required anywhere else I just don't have much confidence in it. I watched the video Taylormade released on YouTube with Tiger and J. Day discussing how they hit bunker shots. Was able to utilize what they talked about and find something that really seems to work. Need to keep practicing, but hopefully my next shot from the sand won't be so intimidating.

Driver: :mizuno-small: ST190 9.5* Fujikura Atmos Blue 5S
Fairway Wood: :mizuno-small: ST190 15* Fujikura Atmos Blue 6S
Hybrid: :mizuno-small: CLK 17* Fujikura Speeder EVO HB
Irons: :bridgestone-small: J40 CB (3-PW) Dynamic Gold Tour Issue X100
Wedges: :taylormade-small: Milled Grind 2 54* & 58* Dynamic Gold S200
Putter: :odyssey-small: Tri-Hot 5k Two 34"
Bag: :titleist-small: Players 5 Stand Bag
Ball: Maxfli Tour

23 minutes ago, TR1PTIK said:

Since I was releasing a touch early before with a negative AoA, the launch and spin dynamics seemed to work okay. With a later release and a negative AoA, I found that contact was a touch high on the face and the ball just wasn't coming out with the same kind of spin - so made some minor adjustments to hit up on the ball a bit.

Do you have some sort of launch monitor to still show that you are doing this?

Went by a couple practice ranges, putting greens today but kept on going. Thought there was enough people there and didn’t want to “crowd” in.

Rick

Left Hand, 

Driver; PXG 0311XF Cypher 50 gr Senior  
5 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr       
7 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr      
5 hybrid; Cally Steelhead, Hazardous R2     
Irons; Mizuno JPX 923HM 7-GW Recoil 460 F2
Wedges; Titleist S9 54*, Mizuno SW 56*

Putter; Waaay too many to list

55 minutes ago, juspoole said:

Do you have some sort of launch monitor to still show that you are doing this?

It's more a matter of knowing what my tendencies are from years of working with a golf professional and seeing my numbers on launch monitors - as recently as last month - and also looking at what the ball does.

I keep a putter and my PuttOUT at the church for little putting sessions during the day. Most often, I'm using a mat, but occasionally I try to make some long-distance putts (with camera on, just in case). And today I was awarded the long distance perfect putt record (a bit over 40'):

:titleist-small: TS3 9.5°, Tensei Blue
:755178188_TourEdge: CBX T3 15°, Project X HZRDUS Black
:callaway-small: Epic Super Hybrid 18°, Aerotech Steel Fiber FC HYB S
:755178188_TourEdge: C722 21°, Ventus Blue 8S
:touredgeexotics: CBX Iron-Wood 25°, Project X HZRDUS Black 6.0
:Sub70: 639 CB, Aldila NV 95 Graphite, 6–PW
:cleveland-small: CBX 48°
:mizuno-small: T22 54° and 60°
:edel-golf-1: EAS 4.0, Garsen G-Pro grip
:taylormade-small: TP5x and Tour Response

Full WITB with pictures

43 minutes ago, GolfSpy MPR said:

I keep a putter and my PuttOUT at the church for little putting sessions during the day. Most often, I'm using a mat, but occasionally I try to make some long-distance putts (with camera on, just in case). And today I was awarded the long distance perfect putt record (a bit over 40'):

The fist pump at the end = 🐅! Nice!!!

Here’s a pretty cool putting drill that my coach posted on YouTube . You’ll need two alignment rods, and 2 rubber bands. I’ve tried this at home, and I really like it!

Driver: Ping G430 Max 9*, Ping Tour 70X

Fairway: Ping G425 15*, Ping Tour 70X

Hybrid: Ping G425 22*, Ping Tour 80X

Irons:  Ping i230 4-GW, TT DG X100

Wedges: :edel-golf-1: SMS 50D/54V/58D:Nippon:Modus 130 stiff, +1”

Putter:  :edel-golf-1: EAS 1.0

Ball: Titleist 2023 AVX

Would have hit balls today but USPS lost my net in shipping. Just called to explain to me the difficulty in sending a package from Buffalo to my house in Long Island. I no longer wonder why they are a bankrupt entity.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WITB 2024

Qi10 LS 9* HZRDUS RDX Smoke Blue 60g 6.5

M5 15* Evenflow Black 75g 6.5

Sim Ti 22* HZRDUS Red 75g 6.5

Sim2 Rescue 22* Diamana Thump 100x

X Forged CB 5 - PW MMT 105 TX 

Jaws Raw 50*, 54* & 58* TTDG "OG" Spinner

Toulon Madison BGT Fire 34.75"

Z Star Diamond

4 hours ago, GolfSpy MPR said:

I can't do that from 4 feet, let alone 40.  Crazy good!

:titelist-small: TSR2 10.0 Fujikura Ventus TR Black 5x

:titelist-small: TSR2+ 14.5 degree Graphite Design Tour AD DI-6s

:titelist-small: TSR2 18 degree Graphite Design Tour AD UB 6s

:titelist-small: T200 Utility Build 4iron Graphite Design Tour AD DI

:titelist-small: T100s 5-P Dynamic Gold TI X100 

:vokey-small: SM 9 50, 54, 58

:cameron-small: Super Select Golo 6

:titelist-small: ProV1X 

Ok first don't judge me on lawn maintenance 😉 .. gave my mower to a cousin two years ago as we have a cheap, very good and very reliable landscaper .. they're respecting SIP rules.

Anyway, set up a few driveway markers / alignment rods in back with the first approx 8-10 yards off the edge of the patio and another at about 20, plus one in the middle.

20200414_145011.thumb.jpg.f42f55d7b9db6f8002fcfdbc08b27d3c.jpg

Took an old PW and an old 54 and alternated between the two, while alternating hitting to the different targets and alternating between hi/lo type shots.

Notice I'm not showing off the "after" picture 😄 .. cannot brag about any Phil-like dispersion pattern! But do feel like I'm making some progress with the short game.

Putter...Ev

followthrough.jpg

Ok first don't judge me on lawn maintenance 😉 .. gave my mower to a cousin two years ago as we have a cheap, very good and very reliable landscaper .. they're respecting SIP rules.

Anyway, set up a few driveway markers / alignment rods in back with the first approx 8-10 yards off the edge of the patio and another at about 20, plus one in the middle.

Took an old PW and an old 54 and alternated between the two, while alternating hitting to the different targets and alternating between hi/lo type shots.

Notice I'm not showing off the "after" picture 😄 .. cannot brag about any Phil-like dispersion pattern! But do feel like I'm making some progress with the short game.

Here's the thing about high grass in the lawn, it keeps the golf balls from bouncing all over the place. I think you're practicing smarter, not harder.

It’s green be proud of it! The roots are deep and healthy nice trim will look great!

Check out my reviews:

:ping-small:  G710 Irons Official Review I :Fuji: MC Shaft & :EVNROLL: V Series Putter Official Review

:cobra-small: 2022 Forged Tec's Official Review I Logo.png.7f297574516267afc6959b36be364cf9.pngNitron Push Cart Official Review

WITB:

:ping-small: Traverse is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos:

:cobra-small: RadSpeed 8* - MotoreX F1 6X :taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green

:titleist-small: U505 Driving Iron 17* - Project X HZRDUS Black :cobra-small: SpeedZone 4H - Project X HZRDUS Black

:cobra-small: 2022 King Forged Tec's 4-PW - KBS $ Tape 130 :titelist-small: 48 (SM8), 52 & 60 (SM7) - Nippon Modus 125 S 

Nothing today other than stretching at the office unfortunately! Got some serious yard work going on that’s pretty much drained me....120 yards of dirt fill spread and raked, 3 trees cut down and cut up. 
this coming weekend another tree, driveway cut out to prep for retaining wall and patio....guess I’m getting my workouts in which is good!

plenty of room for a net after which will be good

143D2060-0AAA-4799-A93D-49D0C6C1A052.jpeg

F1134C25-0170-4A25-8E62-149DC65A636E.jpeg

75C1FFAB-9614-460F-91E4-33DCDA067864.jpeg

053BC6F3-BAD0-485B-B4CB-C4A3F173FF6F.jpeg

6C92B05F-19B2-42CE-8324-0E155B6187AE.jpeg

Check out my reviews:

WITB:

Set-up the Rukket net in the garage and hit some balls.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Driver: Ping G430 Max 9*, Ping Tour 70X

Fairway: Ping G425 15*, Ping Tour 70X

Hybrid: Ping G425 22*, Ping Tour 80X

Irons:  Ping i230 4-GW, TT DG X100

Wedges: :edel-golf-1: SMS 50D/54V/58D:Nippon:Modus 130 stiff, +1”

Putter:  :edel-golf-1: EAS 1.0

Ball: Titleist 2023 AVX

33 minutes ago, PMookie said:

Set-up the Rukket net in the garage and hit some balls.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Nice, I ordered a Rukket net, no idea when it's coming though.

Follow my golf journey to break into the 80s

Tester for the Titleist TSi Driver

Spring 2020 MGS Tester for the Fujikura Motore X Shaft

Updated 07/15/2022
Driver:callaway-small: Rogue St Max LS - Autoflex
Fairway Woods:callaway-small: Rogue Max St 3HL and 7 Wood
Irons:mizuno-small: JPX 921 Hot Metal 5 to AW - Aerotech Steelfiber i95 Stiff parallel tip
Wedges:ping-small: Glide 4.0 54 and 58
Putter:  :ping-small: PLD Custom Kushin 4