Testers Wanted! Callaway Ai Smoke Drivers & AutoFlex Dream 7 Driver Shafts ×

What/How Did You Practice Today?

null

Took the lovely Laura to the range at Bayou after videoing our weekend service to make a swing video for the Motore test.

It’s a spectacular day. High 70’s nice breeze, range packed.

Since it’s a private club the ropes are a suggestion beyond don’t go in front or behind so we found room towards the side of the range but even that filled in as I warmed up and see set up. After about a dozen swings I hit a couple of drivers - crushed the second one - 96 mph SS, 241 on swing caddie. Pulled that device away and said lets do this.

The guys around me saw I was making a video and watched as I set up and just smoked one - I got a hand and a couple of “great swings.”

As I left I told them it was a MGS video - so then one of the guys down the range came over and said he reads our content all the time. He must be a new summer member because I didn’t know him but I told him he should join the forum.

I absolutely clobbered that ball, dead straight with a 12 mph left to right in cross wind, the camera and the gallery all there to distract me.

Im very pleased!

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Taylor Made Stealth 2 10.5 Diamana S plus 60  Aldila  R flex   - 42.25 inches 

SMT 4 wood bassara R flex, four wood head, 3 wood shaft

Ping G410 7, 9 wood  Alta 65 R flex

Srixon ZX5 MK II  5-GW - UST recoil Dart 65 R flex

India 52,56 (60 pending)  UST recoil 75's R flex  

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

It's our offseason so auditioning candidates - looking for that right mix of low spin long, more spin around the greens - TBD   

loving the new swing caddie SC300.... I haven't had much chance to play with it due to the rain but the weather was halfway decent tonight.

I noticed it records the number of balls you hit.

193... 😳

This will probably cut my range visits in half. 

Driver-  Cobra  Aerojet LS
Woods-
Cobra  LTD 3w 15*, 5W 19*,  F9 24* 
Irons- XXIO X (6-A)

Wedges- Callaway Jaws Raw (54/58)

Putter- Bettinardi BB56
Ball- Maxfli Tour X
Buggy- Motocaddy M7 GPS Remote Electric Caddy
Bag- Motocaddy Dry-Series

Proudly testing for 2024:

Hit a large bucket tonight and worked mostly on woods, hybrid, and long iron. Playing with 2 different 3 wood trying to figure which one I hit better. My 4h was magic, but then year I cant find consistent magic. I think its my set uo and ball placement. 

I did hit a Titleist MB driving iron the shop was selling. Didnt love it or hate it. Just not really sure of the point of the club really with the exception of maybe keeping sonething low and out of the wind. 

I caught myself leaking things right mid bucket and had to evalate what was going on. Then I remembered to tel myself to "swing the damn club". Problem solved. 

DRIVER: Cobra F9 10.5  Tensei AV Blue 65g

3W- Callway XR PRO 16 stiff

5W- Alpha- Mitsubishi Diamana  Redboard w/band

Irons- Mizuno JPX 919 Tours with S KBS Tour shafts

Hyrbid- TM 4h mid-rescue

Vokey- Vokey SM5 51 degrees,  SM7 Wedges 54 and 58 1/2 half 3 degrees upright

Putter- Taylor Made Rossa Monza Mini Spider

Ball-ProV1 and AVX

Did some putting work with the PuttOut system. Followed my normal routine of starting with the mirror and gate at 3 feet. Started atrociously, couldn't get the ball through the gate. I normally go until I get 3 through without any contact. The most attempts I've needed recently is 5, couldn't get any through today so I moved on to the pressure trainer.

Strangely, after a poor start I got things going. Took a total of 10 putts from a perfect putt at 3 feet to have perfect putts at 4,5 and 6 feet.

I can't remember the last time I missed a putt on the pressure test, it would be several 100 putts ago.

:Sub70:  849 Pro Evenflow Riptide 6.0
:cobra-small: F8 3 & 5 Woods Project X Evenflow Blue 6.0

:titelist-small: TS2 7 Wood Project X Evenflow Blue 6.0
:mizuno-small:  MP18 MMC - Project X LZ 5.5
:cleveland-small: Zipcore Wedges 50,54,58 - Project X LZ 5.5
MLA Tour Mallet 33"
:srixon-small:  Z Star
:ping-small: Pioneer bag
:Clicgear: buggy

Short game for me yesterday - I'm trying hard to put a golf club in my hand for something everyday.  I'm about to leave work and will do a SuperSpeed workout - range tomorrow - Thursday could be tricky because they are starting to aerate courses in our area and it would be a short game day, typically.

Taylor Made Stealth 2 10.5 Diamana S plus 60  Aldila  R flex   - 42.25 inches 

SMT 4 wood bassara R flex, four wood head, 3 wood shaft

Ping G410 7, 9 wood  Alta 65 R flex

Srixon ZX5 MK II  5-GW - UST recoil Dart 65 R flex

India 52,56 (60 pending)  UST recoil 75's R flex  

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

It's our offseason so auditioning candidates - looking for that right mix of low spin long, more spin around the greens - TBD   

I was chipping and putting for about an hour yesterday. Somehow, I developed Iron arms again from short distances. So I’ve bee trying to not be tense around those little 20 yard chips.

I followed that up with a chip and putt game. Just pick a spot, chip to hole and try to one putt from there.

EVNROLL still performs marvelous, to loosely quote Billy Crystal

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Titleist 917D2 10.5

Ben Hogan GS53 3 Wood

PING G425 MAX 5 Wood

Cleveland UHX Launcher 3 Iron

PING G30 5-PW

Cleveland RTX 3.0 50/10 V-MG

Cleveland RTX 3.0 54/14  V-FG

Cleveland RTX 3.0 58/12 V -FG

EVNROLL ER-3

Startline practice with the putter.  Felt a little off with the putter the past couple of week so I wanted to make sure that i was starting the ball online.  Was pushing the ball a bit and realized I had crept to far over the.  Got a little more inside the ball and was better at rolling the ball through the gate.  Seemed to help during my golf league match today.  

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :titelist-small: TS3 15*  w/Project X Hzardous Smoke
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/:Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   Sacks Parente MC 3 Stripe

Backup Putters:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W, :taylormade-small:TM-180

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

I received my Pressure Trainer from PuttOut yesterday and have been obsessively rolling putts in the basement on my rollout mat.

I haven't hit a perfect putt yet, but the design of the trainer makes it so you want to hit those putts over and over. I'm excited to see if all the extra time with the putter in my hand helps.

I also began experimenting with having my right hand low and am seeing less putts with me leaving the face open. TBD if it translates to results on the course, but something I started tinkering with.

In my :cobra-small: Ultralight Stand Bag:

Driver:    :callaway-small: Rogue 10.5° - LH -  Project X EvenFlow 60 Stiff
Woods:   :cobra-small: King F9 - LH - 3/4 Wood - Atmos Blue TS 7 Stiff
               :cobra-small: King F9 - LH - 5/6 Wood - Atmos Blue TS 7 Stiff
Irons:      :cobra-small: King F9 - LH - 5-GW - KBS C-Taper Lite Stiff
Wedges: :cobra-small: King Black - LH - 52° 56° 60° - KBS Hi-Rev 2.0 Stiff
Putter:     :1332069271_TommyArmour: - Impact No. 3
Ball:        Maxfli TourX

Rangefinder: :skycaddie: LX5 Watch

Put alignment rods about 5 feet apart and my shag bag at 25 feet;  did the ladder drill landing between each of the sticks.  Definitely an area that needs more work;  at least it was a beautiful day. 

IMG_0526.JPG.a09e857482e22ba7f9d72ff1a5c05708.JPG

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :titelist-small: TS3 15*  w/Project X Hzardous Smoke
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/:Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   Sacks Parente MC 3 Stripe

Backup Putters:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W, :taylormade-small:TM-180

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

Hit the range to try and straighten myself off the tee since Im pulling the ball which isnt my normal miss.

Checked alignment, sway, ball placement, and all my normal stuff and got zero improvement. In fact, might have made it worse. Even found its way to my iron. First time in a very long time my frustration got to me

Hyrbid- TM 4h mid-rescue

Ball-ProV1 and AVX

while bashing balls into the back of the net for hours on end since every range in the entire northeast is closed I realized that something is just...off....

of course the ball flight was like 3-4 yards in front of me so every shot was perfectly on line but even then it just seemed that something was amiss.

So, I did it, I paid 25 bucks for the tour tempo app..... I'd been looking at it and considering it for a couple weeks now and I just kept telling myself that 25 was way too steep for an app. c'mon, it can't be that good....but....I was getting bored and would have paid that much after going to the range a few times (note the subtle justification in my mind) so I bought it.

First thing I see is a warning that it was built on an older version of Android and might not work... NOT A GOOD START - and there was the refund button staring me right in the face.

I'd gone this far and couldn't turn back.

It's hokey, the music is meh, the tones aren't the most pleasant sounds I've heard..... BUT MAN IS IT EFFECTIVE. 
Of course I immediately started it right up and was all over the place so I decided to watch the 3 minute videos on how to use it.

Once I got the gist of it everything fell into place - I realized my prior tempo was probably 1.5ish : 1 and it should be 3:1... soon I was making what seemed to be a REAL swing that felt like I knew what I was doing....and my Swing Caddie agreed. My smash factors were pretty consistently in the 1.4 range and I might have just spent the best 25.00 on a golf related app I ever could.

Now if I can only find a way to get out onto a course and repeat it....everything looks and feels good when you have a 10x7 net that is 4 yards in front of you.

Woods-
Irons- XXIO X (6-A)

Putter- Bettinardi BB56
Ball- Maxfli Tour X

Just now, GolfSpy Stroker said:

while bashing balls into the back of the net for hours on end since every range in the entire northeast is closed I realized that something is just...off....

of course the ball flight was like 3-4 yards in front of me so every shot was perfectly on line but even then it just seemed that something was amiss.

So, I did it, I paid 25 bucks for the tour tempo app..... I'd been looking at it and considering it for a couple weeks now and I just kept telling myself that 25 was way too steep for an app. c'mon, it can't be that good....but....I was getting bored and would have paid that much after going to the range a few times (note the subtle justification in my mind) so I bought it.

First thing I see is a warning that it was built on an older version of Android and might not work... NOT A GOOD START - and there was the refund button staring me right in the face.

I'd gone this far and couldn't turn back.

It's hokey, the music is meh, the tones aren't the most pleasant sounds I've heard..... BUT MAN IS IT EFFECTIVE. 
Of course I immediately started it right up and was all over the place so I decided to watch the 3 minute videos on how to use it.

Once I got the gist of it everything fell into place - I realized my prior tempo was probably 1.5ish : 1 and it should be 3:1... soon I was making what seemed to be a REAL swing that felt like I knew what I was doing....and my Swing Caddie agreed. My smash factors were pretty consistently in the 1.4 range and I might have just spent the best 25.00 on a golf related app I ever could.

Now if I can only find a way to get out onto a course and repeat it....everything looks and feels good when you have a 10x7 net that is 4 yards in front of you.

Thanks for the input on the app.  I bought the app a few years ago and although I never actually hit a ball with it I practiced my tempo quite a bit for about a week then forgot about it.  I think I'll fire it back up again tonight and see how it goes.

Wedgie

Driver - XXIO X Driver 9.5

:cleveland-small: - Launcher Turbo 2 hybrid

:cobra-small: - F9 One Length 3-L

:EVNROLL: - ER 1.2

Top Flite Gamer

Play Right

Putting, putting and more putting. Got the club rack sorted and now I have my birdie ball green put back in its place so I can roll putts whenever I want. I am dedicated to the long putter for the season but still working with the short one just to try and figure out where I went wrong from good putting to poor putting. Nice and relaxing to be down in the golf room with some music and no kids.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WITB 2024

Driver: :taylormade-small:  Qi10 LS 9* HZRDUS RDX Smoke Blue 60 6.5

Fairway: :taylormade-small: M5 15* Evenflow Black 75g 6.5

Fairway: :taylormade-small: Sim 19* HZRDUS Red 75g 6.5

Hybrid: :PXG: 0317x 22* KBS Proto 95x

Irons: :callaway-small: X Forged CB 5 - PW MMT 105 TX 

Wedges:  :callaway-small: Jaws Raw 50*, 54* & 58* TTDG "OG" Spinner

Putter:  :callaway-small: Toulon Madison BGT Fire 34.75"

Ball: :srixon-small: Z Star Diamond

Backyard short game range --  3 targets, 3 clubs.

20200512_133449.thumb.jpg.cec3056f27dac6dbae7243428761fc8a.jpg

Used one club at a time (54, PW, 8i) to each of the targets (yes: hula hoops! at about 5-10-15 paces off the edge of the patio), working on a ladder "out" and then back "in"; and then rotated thru the three clubs to a single target at a time. Distance control was mostly pretty good, not outstanding but not too horrible .. only a few badly short or long, and left-right dispersion ended up pretty good also. Fingers crossed this good stuff carries over to the real thing!

WITB of an "aspiring"  😉 play-ah ...
Driver...Callaway Paradym (Aldila Ascent PL Blue 40/A)
5W...Callaway Great Big Bertha (MCA Kai'Li Red 50/R)
7W...Tour Edge Exotics EXS (Tensei CK Blue 50/R)

4H...Callaway Epic Super Hybrid (Recoil ZT9 F3)
5H...Callaway Big Bertha ('19) (Recoil 460 ESX F3)
6i-GW...Sub 70 699 V2 (Recoil 660 F3) 
54°, 60°...Cleveland CBX2, CBX 60 (Rotex graphite)
Putter...Ev
nRoll ER5 or MLA Tour XDream (P2 Reflex grips)
...all in a Datrek bag on an MGI Zip Navigator electric cart. Ball often, not always, MaxFli Tour.

Forum Member tester for the Paradym X driver (2023)
Forum Member tester for the ExPutt Putting Simulator (2020)

followthrough.jpg

My hitting net finally showed up yesterday! I was too excited to try it out that I forgot to snap pictures.

I worked with my SC200 and was really just working on the best set up for the ball to not fly over the net and still have the monitor pick up carry distance, SS, and smash factor. Took a few configurations, but got everything set up and working well.

I focused on low point contact by putting a piece of tape on the hitting mat about 4" behind the ball. It was a good visual cue to work on ball first contact. Now I just gotta get some foot spray to help with improving my strike.

In my :cobra-small: Ultralight Stand Bag:

Driver:    :callaway-small: Rogue 10.5° - LH -  Project X EvenFlow 60 Stiff
Woods:   :cobra-small: King F9 - LH - 3/4 Wood - Atmos Blue TS 7 Stiff
               :cobra-small: King F9 - LH - 5/6 Wood - Atmos Blue TS 7 Stiff
Irons:      :cobra-small: King F9 - LH - 5-GW - KBS C-Taper Lite Stiff
Wedges: :cobra-small: King Black - LH - 52° 56° 60° - KBS Hi-Rev 2.0 Stiff
Putter:     :1332069271_TommyArmour: - Impact No. 3
Ball:        Maxfli TourX

Rangefinder: :skycaddie: LX5 Watch

Went through almost 3 buckets on the driving range.  I made some decent progress with simple ball striking by realizing what my body was doing that was incorrect.  I kept falling to the right as I went through the downstroke.  Once I stopped that, topped shots went away.  I'm going to have to break down and pay for some swing lessons though. I can't cure my slice on my own.  I had 9 holes back in February where it was nonexistent, but I don't know what came and went with my swing.

Driver: Cobra Speedzone 10.5 Mitsubishi AV Blue S flex

Wood: Cobra Bio Cell 3-4 Grafalloy Pro Launch Blue (low launch original version) S flex

Hybrids: Taylormade GAPR 3 KBS graphite shaft

Strata 4 and 5 hybrids R flex

Irons: Strata 6-PW R flex

Wedges: Texan Classics 52, 56, 60 R flex

Putter: Odyssey Red Ball mallet

Ball: Srixon Q Star Tour

On 5/1/2020 at 6:39 PM, GolfSpy Stroker said:

loving the new swing caddie SC300.... I haven't had much chance to play with it due to the rain but the weather was halfway decent tonight.

I noticed it records the number of balls you hit.

193... 😳

This will probably cut my range visits in half. 

Got it.

IMG_20200512_185807.jpg

Woods-
Irons- XXIO X (6-A)

Putter- Bettinardi BB56
Ball- Maxfli Tour X

Working on everything from my lesson Tuesday - grip adjustment, setting up further from the ball, more forward press at address, etc. Lots of small tweaks that seem to be encouraging a nice draw flight with foam and wiffles. Hoping to get to the range Saturday evening to confirm with range balls, but we'll see what the day holds.

Amazing what getting the weight off my heels does for my swing.

My Mevo recorded a 126 MPH ball speed 7 iron during my lesson. I really want to hit 130 before this year is over.

Edit ... Should add that I fired up my Tour Tempo app also. Forgot how useful it is.

Unofficial WHS Handicap: 7.5 / Anti-Cap: 13.0 (Last Updated Feb. 19, 2024)

Driver: callaway_logo.png.3dd18aa65544000dd0ea3901697a8261.png Callaway Paradym TD (10.5°, -1/N), 45.75", Fujikura Motore X F1 6X | Fitting Post
3 Wood: 
cobra_logo.png.190908c8b4518eec87c087429e4343ee.png Cobra RadSpeed Big Tour (14.5°), 43", Fujikura Motore X F1 7X
20° Hybrid: PXG_Logo.png.8401024d1fb8aec46f0e790c1aa5b80c.png PXG 0211 (2020 Model), 40.25", Mitsubishi Tensei AV RAW White 90X
4 Utility: 
cobra_logo.png.190908c8b4518eec87c087429e4343ee.png Cobra KING Utility (2020 Model), 38.5", Aerotech SteelFiber i110cw Stiff
5-PW:
logo-Ben-Hogan-large.png.98d743ae5487285c6406a1e30a0a63b5.png Ben Hogan PTx Pro, 37" 7 Iron, Aerotech SteelFiber i125cw Stiff | Club Champion Fitting
50°, 54°, 58°:
231036130_Edel_Golf_Logo_v2_grandecopy.png.13cc76b963f8dd59f06d04b1e8df2827.png Edel SMS, V Grind, Nippon Modus 125 Wedge| Official Review Thread
Putter:
image.png.49fcc172a1ed0010d930fbe1c5dc8b79.png L.A.B. Golf DF 2.1, 36", 68°, Black with Custom Sightlines, BGT Stability Tour, L.A.B. Press II 3° | Unofficial Review
Grips: 
stargrip.png.4285948f41f1409613266e7803f0bbaa.png Star Sidewinder, Undersized with Custom Tape Build-Up
Ball: :Snell:Snell MTB-X Optic Yellow

Tracked By: shotscope.png.4a7089f2bddff325285b1266a61dda03.png  Shot Scope H4
Bag: :1590477705_SunMountain: Personalized 2020 Sun Mountain Sync
Riding On: 
image.png.1db52ce91db040317a9ac580f1df8de8.pngBag Boy Nitron | Official Review Thread

WITB? | 2022 Reviewer Edel SMS Wedges | 2021 Reviewer Maxfli Tour and Tour X Balls2020 Participant #CobraConnect Challenge | 2019 Reviewer Callaway Epic Flash Driver

Been at the range 2 of the last 3 days trying to figure out why Im pulling the ball so much. Tonights session was much better than two days ago when I left a partial bucket and packed it in. 

Tonight I really focused on the speed (slow) of the backswing and focused on a brief pause at the top. This seemed to straighten me out. The slower backswing, the better I play. 

Hyrbid- TM 4h mid-rescue

Ball-ProV1 and AVX

I had a thought over night at work after my range session of slices yesterday afternoon.  Grabbed a wedge and went into my spare room and slowed down my swing to the point that I could watch exactly what my hands/wrists were doing.  The good ole EYES launch monitor locked right onto the problem.  Wide open club face at impact.  Made a few pitch shot swings to work on rolling my wrists over enough to close the club face.  Now I have to wait out the rain again.

Driver: Cobra Speedzone 10.5 Mitsubishi AV Blue S flex

Wood: Cobra Bio Cell 3-4 Grafalloy Pro Launch Blue (low launch original version) S flex

Hybrids: Taylormade GAPR 3 KBS graphite shaft

Strata 4 and 5 hybrids R flex

Irons: Strata 6-PW R flex

Wedges: Texan Classics 52, 56, 60 R flex

Putter: Odyssey Red Ball mallet

Ball: Srixon Q Star Tour

Wife went back to cutting hair yesterday, and it’s been raining, so I set-up the net inside the garage. I hate hitting in there, so I just did “L-to-L” shots working-on get the proper wrist action, and getting my right elbow tucked.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Driver: Ping G430 Max 9*, Ping Tour 70X

Fairway: Ping G425 15*, Ping Tour 70X

Hybrid: Ping G425 22*, Ping Tour 80X

Irons:  Ping i230 4-GW, TT DG X100

Wedges: :edel-golf-1: SMS 50D/54V/58D:Nippon:Modus 130 stiff, +1”

Putter:  :edel-golf-1: EAS 1.0

Ball: Titleist 2023 AVX

With the weather warming up, I got the itch to practice outdoors rather than just rolling putts in my basement.
On Saturday, I set up a little short game practice area in the backyard and it worked out perfectly for practice:
14D6909A-2830-4FAC-9CB7-66D09E6C8748.thumb.JPG.60b2a6ec19d96e7b9fa73c096774536b.JPG
Targets are 5, 10, 15, and 20yds. I spent Saturday working with my 52, 56, and 60 wedges to those varying distances at random. It was lots of fun and was a good way to scratch the golf itch during the SIP.

I had been doing the same! Great thing was it transferred to the course very well!!!

I have an issue with being super steep, especially with short irons. Been hitting super fat shots, its depressing when the ball goes 20 yards on a 100 yard shot. Trying to be shallow is the bane of my existence. Somehow, when trying various shallowing swing thoughts, sometimes I end up even steeper! Today, tried a thought of keeping the clubhead outside of the hands on the downswing. This thought worked pretty well, got shallower and didn't send my small mat of the ground toward the net.

Follow my golf journey to break into the 80s

Tester for the Titleist TSi Driver

Spring 2020 MGS Tester for the Fujikura Motore X Shaft

Updated 07/15/2022
Driver:callaway-small: Rogue St Max LS - Autoflex
Fairway Woods:callaway-small: Rogue Max St 3HL and 7 Wood
Irons:mizuno-small: JPX 921 Hot Metal 5 to AW - Aerotech Steelfiber i95 Stiff parallel tip
Wedges:ping-small: Glide 4.0 54 and 58
Putter:  :ping-small: PLD Custom Kushin 4

Good range day on a sunny and 70 day. Went through the bag without any specific goal. Now that the weather has turned for the better I want to see where I’m at on my baseline. This is my HMB MP20 3 iron. Low bullet machine. 

• Titleist TSi3 Fujikura Speeder NX Blue 60X
  • TaylorMade SIM2 3 wood Fujilkura Ventus Blue 7-X
  • Titleist U505 2 Tensei 1K Black 85 X
  • Titleist T100 4-P Nippon Modus 3 120X
  • PING S159 50-S 55-H 59-T DG X100
  • Vokey SM8 50, SM9 54 & 60  Nippon Modus 3 120s
  • L.A.B. MEZZ Max Broom Accra 47" 79.5*
  • Srixon Z-Star XV 

Currently testing the 2024 PING S159 wedges…

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/63483-testers-announced-ping-s159-wedges/

Was testing, still loving the 2023 Titleist T100 Irons 4-P

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/60456-titleist-t-series-irons-2023-forum-review/

Buddy came out to the range with me and we worked out my swing a little. Shoulder alignment was a bit off and used some sticks  to try and correct swing path error. 

Hyrbid- TM 4h mid-rescue

Ball-ProV1 and AVX

Net. Mat. 21 balls x 7. 8 iron. Lots of fat shots today. Ugh.

1 hour ago, sirchunksalot said:

That is just a great video and definitely a happy pup! 

She did it the first time so I had to video it and she did it a few more times after I took the video. She is definitely happy and super athletic. She really liked the bright orange volvic I found last year.