TESTERS WANTED! ×

What/How Did You Practice Today?

null

Was at MGS last night so I figured I would work on iron shots and try to reduce my toe hits. Definitely something I am struggling with. Ball back in stance has helped a little but not “perfect”. Thought about what Adam Young talks about and changing intent. This helped as well but it made my path go way in to out...7* range. To minimize path I opened my stance which reduced it to the 2* range. The open path gave me better contact location but I had the tendency to hit a straight pull.

It is interesting that I am not appearing to suffer from a lot of distance loss on the toe strikes, maybe because I am holding the club too tight. Got kind of frustrated after a while and really went after the ball and was able to increase distance by 10ish yards. Face,path, and impact location were no better or worse. Obviously have more in the tank based on that, but the whole swing seems messed up.

Gotta get to a range and film my swing.

Lots more practice and direction needed.

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :titelist-small: TS3 15*  w/Project X Hzardous Smoke
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/:Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   :taylormade-small:TM-180

Testing:   SPGC_logo.jpg

Backups:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

2 minutes ago, cnosil said:

Was at MGS last night so I figured I would work on iron shots and try to reduce my toe hits. Definitely something I am struggling with. Ball back in stance has helped a little but not “perfect”. Thought about what Adam Young talks about and changing intent. This helped as well but it made my path go way in to out...7* range. To minimize path I opened my stance which reduced it to the 2* range. The open path gave me better contact location but I had the tendency to hit a straight pull.

It is interesting that I am not appearing to suffer from a lot of distance loss on the toe strikes, maybe because I am holding the club too tight. Got kind of frustrated after a while and really went after the ball and was able to increase distance by 10ish yards. Face,path, and impact location were no better or worse. Obviously have more in the tank based on that, but the whole swing seems messed up.

Gotta get to a range and film my swing.

Lots more practice and direction needed.

Ball too far back will cause some of the excessive in to out. GG recommends playing balls off the left ear for stock shots. I’ve seen Monte and some other use left armpit or left chest.

Driver: PXG 0811 X+ Proto w/UST Helium 5F4

Wood: TaylorMade M5 5W w/Accra TZ5 +1/2”, TaylorMade Sim 3W w/Aldila rogue white

Hybrid: PXG Gen2 22* w/AD hybrid

Irons: PXG Gen3 0311T w/Nippon modus 120

Wedges: TaylorMade MG2 50*, Tiger grind 56/60

Putter: Scotty Caemeron Super Rat1

Ball: Titleist Prov1

Ball too far back will cause some of the excessive in to out. GG recommends playing balls off the left ear for stock shots. I’ve seen Monte and some other use left armpit or left chest.

I know and I am probably just inside that with the adjustment. I am thinking I stupidly listened to all the rotational stuff and now rotate and pull the club inside which causes the toe strikes. Gonna have to retrain the brain.

Backups:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

5 minutes ago, cnosil said:

I know and I am probably just inside that with the adjustment. I am thinking I stupidly listened to all the rotational stuff and now rotate and pull the club inside which causes the toe strikes. Gonna have to retrain the brain.

I hear ya. Will be curious to see what you find when you video the swing

Wood: TaylorMade M5 5W w/Accra TZ5 +1/2”, TaylorMade Sim 3W w/Aldila rogue white

21 minutes ago, cnosil said:

you could also just stand a little closer or address with the hosel like Adam Scott?

Follow my journey to enjoying golf and going low

Driver: :callaway-small:   Epic Max LS :Fuji:Ventus Black 6x 44.5" 

3wHL: :callaway-small: Rogue ST LS 75x  Tensei AV Blue w/ xlink

7w: :callaway-small:Apex UW 21* MMT 80S

DI: Caley 01X 18* with KBS PGH Stiff plus 95g

4-AW: th.jpg.d6e2abdaeb04f007fd259c979f389de6.jpg  0211  with KBS Tour Stiff 2.5* up 3/4" long, Soft stepped, MOI matched

Wedges     :cleveland-small: Zipcore 

Putter: L.A.B. Directed Force 2.1 69*/35" in blue 

Ball:  TBD

Shot Tracking: :ShotScope:

Bag: Vessel VLX 2.0

Grip: Lamkin Sonar +  Midsize 

My Reviews:

Caley 01X Driving Iron Review 2023

Max Swing Speed Training and Speed Progress: Current Speed 120 in the MGS Speed Challenge (updated 3/15/23)

:1332069271_TommyArmour:TAIII #2  Review here: TAIII Impact #2 Putter )

:cleveland-small: Zipcore Tour Rack 54/full and 58/mid (review here)

th.jpg.d6e2abdaeb04f007fd259c979f389de6.jpg  0211  2019 Unofficial Review

So my swing adjustments apparently have been working. 2 years ago this time I was -5* today at my fitting I was averaging with all clubs this pretty Number. More to come on a post in boom sticks

30A72703-11F3-4AB3-9D9E-FF6894827641.png

Check out my reviews:

:ping-small:  G710 Irons Official Review I :Fuji: MC Shaft & :EVNROLL: V Series Putter Official Review

:cobra-small: 2022 Forged Tec's Official Review I Logo.png.7f297574516267afc6959b36be364cf9.pngNitron Push Cart Official Review

WITB:

Weapons of grass destruction (link to WITB)

:ping-small: Traverse is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos:

:cobra-small: RadSpeed 8* - MotoreX F1 6X :taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green

:titleist-small: U505 Driving Iron 17* - Project X HZRDUS Black :cobra-small: SpeedZone 4H - Project X HZRDUS Black

:cobra-small: 2022 King Forged Tec's 4-PW - KBS $ Tape 130 :titelist-small: 48 (SM8), 52 & 60 (SM7) - Nippon Modus 125 S 

:EVNROLL: ER2VI :titelist-small: PROV1X #19 

Are you a veteran? Check out the Veterans Golf Association (VGA) Thread!

1 minute ago, Lacassem said:

So my swing adjustments apparently have been working. 2 years ago this time I was -5* today at my fitting I was averaging with all clubs this pretty Number. More to come on a post in boom sticks

Isn't that a little high for irons through as you want to compress? nice that your driver is looking better 🙂

Follow my journey to enjoying golf and going low

Driver: :callaway-small:   Epic Max LS :Fuji:Ventus Black 6x 44.5" 

3wHL: :callaway-small: Rogue ST LS 75x  Tensei AV Blue w/ xlink

7w: :callaway-small:Apex UW 21* MMT 80S

DI: Caley 01X 18* with KBS PGH Stiff plus 95g

4-AW: th.jpg.d6e2abdaeb04f007fd259c979f389de6.jpg  0211  with KBS Tour Stiff 2.5* up 3/4" long, Soft stepped, MOI matched

Wedges     :cleveland-small: Zipcore 

Putter: L.A.B. Directed Force 2.1 69*/35" in blue 

Ball:  TBD

Shot Tracking: :ShotScope:

Bag: Vessel VLX 2.0

Grip: Lamkin Sonar +  Midsize 

My Reviews:

Caley 01X Driving Iron Review 2023

Max Swing Speed Training and Speed Progress: Current Speed 120 in the MGS Speed Challenge (updated 3/15/23)

:1332069271_TommyArmour:TAIII #2  Review here: TAIII Impact #2 Putter )

:cleveland-small: Zipcore Tour Rack 54/full and 58/mid (review here)

th.jpg.d6e2abdaeb04f007fd259c979f389de6.jpg  0211  2019 Unofficial Review

2 minutes ago, Lacassem said:

At my Titleist fitting I was like -5 as well. Hoping my swing changes will make my driver AOA less negative as well. 

Follow my golf journey to break into the 80s

Tester for the Titleist TSi Driver

Spring 2020 MGS Tester for the Fujikura Motore X Shaft

Updated 07/15/2022
Driver:callaway-small: Rogue St Max LS - Autoflex
Fairway Woods:callaway-small: Rogue Max St 3HL and 7 Wood
Irons:mizuno-small: JPX 921 Hot Metal 5 to AW - Aerotech Steelfiber i95 Stiff parallel tip
Wedges:ping-small: Glide 4.0 54 and 58
Putter:  :ping-small: PLD Custom Kushin 4

5 minutes ago, rbsiedsc said:

Isn't that a little high for irons through as you want to compress? nice that your driver is looking better 🙂

Was only driver today I would have to go back to my irons and see what it was at my true spec fitting with irons from 2 years ago, But don’t remember any issues in the iron department 

Check out my reviews:

:ping-small:  G710 Irons Official Review I :Fuji: MC Shaft & :EVNROLL: V Series Putter Official Review

:cobra-small: 2022 Forged Tec's Official Review I Logo.png.7f297574516267afc6959b36be364cf9.pngNitron Push Cart Official Review

WITB:

Weapons of grass destruction (link to WITB)

:ping-small: Traverse is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos:

:cobra-small: RadSpeed 8* - MotoreX F1 6X :taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green

:titleist-small: U505 Driving Iron 17* - Project X HZRDUS Black :cobra-small: SpeedZone 4H - Project X HZRDUS Black

:cobra-small: 2022 King Forged Tec's 4-PW - KBS $ Tape 130 :titelist-small: 48 (SM8), 52 & 60 (SM7) - Nippon Modus 125 S 

:EVNROLL: ER2VI :titelist-small: PROV1X #19 

Are you a veteran? Check out the Veterans Golf Association (VGA) Thread!

you could also just stand a little closer or address with the hosel like Adam Scott?

Tried it and it doesn’t fix the problem. I have put the ball inside the clubhead and still have toe hits. I have reached the point that I need professional help.

10 minutes ago, Lacassem said:

you better tee it up higher and go after it at +8 if you wanna catch up 😘😘

image.png.926c5dbfc594427870bc33c43f290630.pngSIM2 8º | KuroKage XD 70TX 

image.png.4f15ae5144722103242556b2db6d1033.pngSIM 3W 14º | Fujikura Atmos Black Tour Spec 9TX

image.png.bce9eebd9a20266703b359d88959bbcb.pngSIM2 5W 18º | Fujikura Ventus Black 10X
Titleist logo | Logo gallery, Golf birthday party, Logo designU500 2i | Fujikura Ventus HB Black 10TX
Titleist logo | Logo gallery, Golf birthday party, Logo design T100 4-PW | Dynamic Gold X7
Vokey Design Vector Logo | Free Download - (.SVG   .PNG) format - VTLogo.com SM6 52* SM8 56* SM8 60* | Dynamic Gold Tour Issue X100
SIK Golf Partners with GolfPlus to Host Entry Level Professional Events!  DW | BGT Stability Tour

Random question, unrelated to anything I am specifically working on at the moment. Just some food for thought.

Exaggeration feels/drills, are they helpful or hurtful for you? For me, I need to be careful with exaggerations. Sometimes i start to over do the exaggerations in real swings, which turns into doing the wrong thing.

Updated 07/15/2022
Irons:mizuno-small: JPX 921 Hot Metal 5 to AW - Aerotech Steelfiber i95 Stiff parallel tip

6 minutes ago, dlow206 said:

Random question, unrelated to anything I am specifically working on at the moment. Just some food for thought.

Exaggeration feels/drills, are they helpful or hurtful for you? For me, I need to be careful with exaggerations. Sometimes i start to over do the exaggerations in real swings, which turns into doing the wrong thing.

They can be helpful as are slow motion swings. Worth exaggerations and drills in general one shouldnt do them for extended periods at a time. Example would be do a few exaggerations of a movement then make swings rinse and repeat for a several cycles. Same with a drill. Hit 3-5 balls with a drill or training aid then hit 3-5 without 

Was watching this today. AMG is very big on posture and how it affects the swing. They have some similar thoughts as GG, but slightly different posture. They make an interesting point about finding a Tour pro that is in the same height range as you that has posture similar to what is highlighted in the video and then you can compare how your posture looks to theirs as a reference. 

Updated 07/15/2022

23 minutes ago, dlow206 said:

Was watching this today. AMG is very big on posture and how it affects the swing. They have some similar thoughts as GG, but slightly different posture. They make an interesting point about finding a Tour pro that is in the same height range as you that has posture similar to what is highlighted in the video and then you can compare how your posture looks to theirs as a reference. 

They do have similar thoughts to GG, but lots of instructors talk about the same type of setup. Some coaches I know of like Monte and Bradley Hughes discuss this and Bradley even says the same thing about true weight being on the shoe laces.

The setup is similar to many of the greats. Here’s Jack and Norman. You can see the butt underneath them

B9BCF1A3-7682-4F14-8E8A-69579764B8CD.jpeg

A0AA4317-32E1-4D03-B6E1-B63567F41C3A.jpeg

6 minutes ago, RickyBobby_PR said:

They do have similar thoughts to GG, but lots of instructors talk about the same type of setup. Some coaches I know of like Monte and Bradley Hughes discuss this and Bradley even says the same thing about true weight being on the shoe laces.

The setup is similar to many of the greats. Here’s Jack and Norman. You can see the butt underneath them

Yep, agree there are lots that setup similarly. Just trying to find a similar height & proportion player. The AMG guys were talking about some of the angles looking different if you try to compare yourself to someone thats not in the height range. I have to go to the LPGA for a better comp.

I am more or less the same height as Bianca. 

maxresdefault.jpg

Updated 07/15/2022

Just now, dlow206 said:

Yep, agree there are lots that setup similarly. Just trying to find a similar height & proportion player. The AMG guys were talking about some of the angles looking different if you try to compare yourself to someone thats not in the height range. I have to go to the LPGA for a better comp.

maxresdefault.jpg

That suggestion by them is something I had an instructor tell me back in 2015/16. He had me looking at Molinari. Same height and we’re working a few lbs of each other just distributed differently.

I agree for your build you will see more similarities with lpga players. Danielle Kang, Brooke Henderson are some others you could look at.

On the pga tour someone like Bud Cauley who’s is about 5’7” 

@dlow206[mention=65848]RickyBobby_PR[/mention]
I started the GG online academy 2 weeks ago; done nothing so far but look at my stance in the mirror, and try to get my butt underneath me. In the mirror I look for my belt to be level, and I’m standing so much closer to the ball. Gonna be a long, long time before I take this to the course...

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Driver - Cobra LtDxLS

3 Wood - Ping g410 LST

2iron - Titleist U505

Irons - Ping i59

Wedges - Vokey Sm9

Putter - Mizuno Mcraft IV

11 hours ago, dlow206 said:

The LPGA swing speeds are more in our general neighborhood also which I think makes certain equipment references more legit for us.  

Modern Bag:  :ping-small: G410 LST 10.5*, Hzrdus Smoke RDX 6.5 Flex;   :titelist-small:  915F 3w, Diamana S+ 70 S flex;  Snake Eyes 18* 2h, 23* 4h & 27* 5h; :mizuno-small: JPX 900 Forged 6 - PW, PX LZ 6.0;  Edison 2.0 49*, 53*, 57* KBS Tour 120 S;   :ping-small:  Heppler Fetch;  Ball - :Snell: MTB-X; Bag - Jones MyGolfSpy Edition! 

Shot Scope H4, MG600 Rangefinder

Classic Bag:  Driver - :wilson_staff_small: Persimmon; 3w - :Hogan: Speed Slot; 5w - :wilson_staff_small: Tour Block; 3 - pw - :wilson_staff_small: Dynapower; sw - Ram Tom Watson;  putter - bullseye standard or flange.

6 hours ago, Micah T said:

@dlow206[mention=65848]RickyBobby_PR[/mention]
I started the GG online academy 2 weeks ago; done nothing so far but look at my stance in the mirror, and try to get my butt underneath me. In the mirror I look for my belt to be level, and I’m standing so much closer to the ball. Gonna be a long, long time before I take this to the course...

Lots of good info in that course especially the first module 

12 hours ago, RickyBobby_PR said:

This is something I constantly struggle with. My instructor has been trying to fix it since last spring, and it always creeps back in:

image.png.173cc934f49df720aecf250174b83955.png

Same 4 iron, similar camera angle, one or two weeks apart. Bet you can tell what day I had a much better day on the range...

Unofficial WHS Handicap: 7.5 / Anti-Cap: 13.0 (Last Updated Feb. 19, 2024)

Driver: callaway_logo.png.3dd18aa65544000dd0ea3901697a8261.png Callaway Paradym TD (10.5°, -1/N), 45.75", Fujikura Motore X F1 6X | Fitting Post
3 Wood: 
cobra_logo.png.190908c8b4518eec87c087429e4343ee.png Cobra RadSpeed Big Tour (14.5°), 43", Fujikura Motore X F1 7X
20° Hybrid: PXG_Logo.png.8401024d1fb8aec46f0e790c1aa5b80c.png PXG 0211 (2020 Model), 40.25", Mitsubishi Tensei AV RAW White 90X
4 Utility: 
cobra_logo.png.190908c8b4518eec87c087429e4343ee.png Cobra KING Utility (2020 Model), 38.5", Aerotech SteelFiber i110cw Stiff
5-PW:
logo-Ben-Hogan-large.png.98d743ae5487285c6406a1e30a0a63b5.png Ben Hogan PTx Pro, 37" 7 Iron, Aerotech SteelFiber i125cw Stiff | Club Champion Fitting
50°, 54°, 58°:
231036130_Edel_Golf_Logo_v2_grandecopy.png.13cc76b963f8dd59f06d04b1e8df2827.png Edel SMS, V Grind, Nippon Modus 125 Wedge| Official Review Thread
Putter:
image.png.49fcc172a1ed0010d930fbe1c5dc8b79.png L.A.B. Golf DF 2.1, 36", 68°, Black with Custom Sightlines, BGT Stability Tour, L.A.B. Press II 3° | Unofficial Review
Grips: 
stargrip.png.4285948f41f1409613266e7803f0bbaa.png Star Sidewinder, Undersized with Custom Tape Build-Up
Ball: :Snell:Snell MTB-X Optic Yellow

Tracked By: shotscope.png.4a7089f2bddff325285b1266a61dda03.png  Shot Scope H4
Bag: :1590477705_SunMountain: Personalized 2020 Sun Mountain Sync
Riding On: 
image.png.1db52ce91db040317a9ac580f1df8de8.pngBag Boy Nitron | Official Review Thread

WITB? | 2022 Reviewer Edel SMS Wedges | 2021 Reviewer Maxfli Tour and Tour X Balls2020 Participant #CobraConnect Challenge | 2019 Reviewer Callaway Epic Flash Driver

It is amazing how just getting time to just hit balls provides a much better opportunity to get better at golf.

Hit some more balls on the gcquad yesterday and made a tweak to my grip. As a result i started getting more consistent non toe contact and was less toe down at impact. The only issue after the change was that my ball flight was a big push as my paths was 6-7 degrees in to out. Moved the ball about a ball forward and opened stance a bit and I was able to get a better path but still had the tendency to get too in to out and push the ball. Still great progress as the ball was starting to the right of my target line and wasn’t a pull or pull hook.

Next steps are to continue working on path and get the face to close as I think I have “trained”myself to not release the club to compensate for the toe strikes.

17 minutes ago, edingc said:

This is something I constantly struggle with. My instructor has been trying to fix it since last spring, and it always creeps back in:

image.png.173cc934f49df720aecf250174b83955.png

Same 4 iron, similar camera angle, one or two weeks apart. Bet you can tell what day I had a much better day on the range...

I do too. Like @Micah T I’ve been doing lots of mirror work this winter looking at my setup.  Between the GG course and my coach who is for coached and learned under him I use the approach of standing tall, slightly soften the knees then round from the mid spine. I have a slight bend at the waist. The one thing I need to work on is stance width, GG talks about widening the stance if you need to in order to reach the ball. I tend to be a little narrow. 

5 hours ago, cnosil said:

It is amazing how just getting time to just hit balls provides a much better opportunity to get better at golf.

Hit some more balls on the gcquad yesterday and made a tweak to my grip. As a result i started getting more consistent non toe contact and was less toe down at impact. The only issue after the change was that my ball flight was a big push as my paths was 6-7 degrees in to out. Moved the ball about a ball forward and opened stance a bit and I was able to get a better path but still had the tendency to get too in to out and push the ball. Still great progress as the ball was starting to the right of my target line and wasn’t a pull or pull hook.

Next steps are to continue working on path and get the face to close as I think I have “trained”myself to not release the club to compensate for the toe strikes.

Are you possibly getting steep and stalling the hips causing you compensate? Could also be right side bend/shoulder dip too early in transition.

Are you possibly getting steep and stalling the hips causing you compensate? Could also be right side bend/shoulder dip too early in transition.

That’s why I need to video the swing.

9 minutes ago, cnosil said:

That’s why I need to video the swing. emoji23.png

True

Really worked on wedge gapping and flighting them down today - for 2 hours. Did mix in a few drives, 5 woods and 7 irons to stave off any boredom.

Taylor Made Stealth 2 10.5 Diamana S plus 60  Aldila  R flex   - 42.25 inches 

SMT 4 wood bassara R flex, four wood head, 3 wood shaft

Ping G410 7, 9 wood  Alta 65 R flex

Srixon ZX5 MK II  5-GW - UST recoil Dart 65 R flex

India 52,56 (60 pending)  UST recoil 75's R flex  

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

It's our offseason so auditioning candidates - looking for that right mix of low spin long, more spin around the greens - TBD   

Got a 30 minute session at PGASS tonight after work. Took a few clubs in to just get loose and swing some. 

happy to report that the irons and wedges were basically where they are mid-season and I had a tight little draw tonight. Hopefully that’s a result of the 60-60-100 drill. I felt like my contact was really crisp on my good shot. 

driver was spotty, but I had a handful of good ones and nothing that was really bad like last time. 

I FINALLY got to hit my MIM Black 52* with my newly installed Modus 125 wedge shaft in it. My goodness do I love it. So glad I swapped them out. 

also pretty cool I was able to export the ball data and email it to myself. I’ll dig into that a bit and post later.

:callaway-small: Epic Max LS 10.5 - Motore X F3 6X | :cobra-small: Speedzone 5-wood - Ventus Blue 8S | :titelist-small: TSi3 20* Hybrid - KBS Proto 85S

:edel-golf-1: SMS Pro 4-PW - Steelfiber i110S | :taylormade-small: MG3 Raw Black 50.09, 54.11, 58.11 - DG TI S200

:EVNROLL: ER2B | :titelist-small: Pro V1x | :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX9 Slope | Jones Trouper R | :CaddyTek: CaddyLite EZ v8

That’s why I need to video the swing.

NOOOOOO! Video ruined my swing lol. My new coach is all about the ball flight and strike quality, then works back from there. I’ve never hit the ball so pure since I’ve started to only focus on that. I would only use video of someone who know ls what they’re looking at is there with me. Just my personal opinion... and the opinion of some top coaches

Ping G430 Max 9* turned up to 10* in draw setting X-Stiff Ping Tour Chrome 2.0 60

Srixon ZX 3w Ventus Velocore Blue 7s

Ping G425 5w X-Stiff Ping Tour 70 

Srixon ZX5 4-6 Modus Tour 105 Stiff 

Srixon ZX& 7-PW  Modus Tour 105 Stiff 

:cleveland-small: RTX Zipcore 50* 54* 58* TrueTemper Dynamic Gold Spinner

See the source image Phantom X5 Putter

Ball: Srixon Z-Star Diamond <>

Hey anyone on here looking for a 3’x5’ mat for their home? My co-worker wants me to sell there’s for them. I can cut you a deal! But I’ll be posting in the FS thread later today, figured I’d give the practice nuts first dibs!

Ping G430 Max 9* turned up to 10* in draw setting X-Stiff Ping Tour Chrome 2.0 60

Srixon ZX 3w Ventus Velocore Blue 7s

Ping G425 5w X-Stiff Ping Tour 70 

Srixon ZX5 4-6 Modus Tour 105 Stiff 

Srixon ZX& 7-PW  Modus Tour 105 Stiff 

:cleveland-small: RTX Zipcore 50* 54* 58* TrueTemper Dynamic Gold Spinner

See the source image Phantom X5 Putter

Ball: Srixon Z-Star Diamond <>