TESTERS WANTED! ×

What/How Did You Practice Today?

null

22 minutes ago, bens197 said:

I like his style. Straight to the point with a good visual. 

It’s a big change for me, but he’s really good via FaceTime, which shocked me. The change he’s suggested has eliminated my low back pain after rounds, so I know it’s something I need to follow through with.

Driver: Ping G430 Max 9*, Ping Tour 70X

Fairway: Ping G425 15*, Ping Tour 70X

Hybrid: Ping G425 22*, Ping Tour 80X

Irons:  Ping i230 4-GW, TT DG X100

Wedges: :edel-golf-1: SMS 50D/54V/58D:Nippon:Modus 130 stiff, +1”

Putter:  :edel-golf-1: EAS 1.0

Ball: Titleist 2023 AVX

3 minutes ago, PMookie said:

It’s a big change for me, but he’s really good via FaceTime, which shocked me. The change he’s suggested has eliminated my low back pain after rounds, so I know it’s something I need to follow through with.

I can get on board with that. Really good stuff. 

• Titleist TSi3 Fujikura Speeder NX Blue 60X
  • TaylorMade SIM2 3 wood Fujilkura Ventus Blue 7-X
  • Titleist U505 2 Tensei 1K Black 85 X
  • Titleist T100 4-P Nippon Modus 3 120X
  • PING S159 50-S 55-H 59-T DG X100
  • Vokey SM8 50, SM9 54 & 60  Nippon Modus 3 120s
  • L.A.B. MEZZ Max Broom Accra 47" 79.5*
  • Srixon Z-Star XV 

Currently testing the 2024 PING S159 wedges…

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/63483-testers-announced-ping-s159-wedges/

Was testing, still loving the 2023 Titleist T100 Irons 4-P

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/60456-titleist-t-series-irons-2023-forum-review/

2 hours ago, bens197 said:

I dunno Timmer, Breakfast is my love language.

Don’t mess with my Sausage biscuits. 

... Yea I am stuck on this one too Bens. I have a little free cash but a Nigerian Prince is gonna make me a millionaire as soon as I can figure out how to send him my money so he can buy a Money Order. So when my Million Dollars arrive I will jump at the chance to ignore teachings that are "our wrong" and use some of the money to learn "stuff that will leave you wondering why" because it almost sounds too good to be true. 🙄

Driver:     :taylormade-small:  Qi10 10.5* ... Ventus Red Velocore 5R
Fairway:  :cobra-small: Aerojet 3/5 ... Kai'li Blue 60R
Hybrids:  :ping-small:      430 Hybrid 22*... Steelfiber 780Hy 
                  :taylormade-small:  DHy #4 ... Diamana LTD 65r 
Irons:       :titleist-small:         '23 T200 5-Pw ... Steelfiber i95r
Wedges:  :taylormade-small: Vokey 50*/54*/58* ... Steelfiber i95r
Putter:     :cobra-small:  Sport-60 33" 
Ball:           Maxfli     Maxfli Tour

Took a few days off from hitting to rest body a bit. Sure wish the ranges would open the grass areas..

Practice time since last lesson has been hitting mostly short irons on a couple drills to get the feel for my swing path to change and it seems to be working.  It forces me to the change with repitivness. Work to be done but big change and worth every penny of my lessons cost at this time.  

DRIVER: Cobra F9 10.5  Tensei AV Blue 65g

3W- Callway XR PRO 16 stiff

5W- Alpha- Mitsubishi Diamana  Redboard w/band

Irons- Mizuno JPX 919 Tours with S KBS Tour shafts

Hyrbid- TM 4h mid-rescue

Vokey- Vokey SM5 51 degrees,  SM7 Wedges 54 and 58 1/2 half 3 degrees upright

Putter- Taylor Made Rossa Monza Mini Spider

Ball-ProV1 and AVX

I dunno Timmer, Breakfast is my love language.

Don’t mess with my Sausage biscuits. 

... Yea I am stuck on this one too Bens. I have a little free cash but a Nigerian Prince is gonna make me a millionaire as soon as I can figure out how to send him my money so he can buy a Money Order. So when my Million Dollars arrive I will jump at the chance to ignore teachings that are "our wrong" and use some of the money to learn "stuff that will leave you wondering why" because it almost sounds too good to be true. 

I actually searched his name and email address. Seems like he is actually a teaching pro but has been posting that basic message for about 3 years on various sites including comments on MGS main site articles. Found a couple that were more detailed.

Apparently he is a pga pro in Maine if anyone wants to go get a lesson.

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :titelist-small: TS3 15*  w/Project X Hzardous Smoke
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/:Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   :taylormade-small:TM-180

Testing:   SPGC_logo.jpg

Backups:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

2 hours ago, cnosil said:

I actually searched his name and email address. Seems like he is actually a teaching pro but has been posting that basic message for about 3 years on various sites including comments on MGS main site articles. Found a couple that were more detailed.

Apparently he is a pga pro in Maine if anyone wants to go get a lesson.

.... For the cost of a breakfast burrito he could hire an editor. 🤪

Driver:     :taylormade-small:  Qi10 10.5* ... Ventus Red Velocore 5R
Fairway:  :cobra-small: Aerojet 3/5 ... Kai'li Blue 60R
Hybrids:  :ping-small:      430 Hybrid 22*... Steelfiber 780Hy 
                  :taylormade-small:  DHy #4 ... Diamana LTD 65r 
Irons:       :titleist-small:         '23 T200 5-Pw ... Steelfiber i95r
Wedges:  :taylormade-small: Vokey 50*/54*/58* ... Steelfiber i95r
Putter:     :cobra-small:  Sport-60 33" 
Ball:           Maxfli     Maxfli Tour

Range session today... long irons, trying to work the 3 iron back in, and get rid of the hybrid. Had a few beautiful shots, traveled about 235 in the air and went halfway to the moon.  Might need to add a 2 iron again, and look at an even lower launching shaft than C-Tapers... does that exist?

Had a few really nice drives, and some clean 3 woods off a tee.  I am noticing that if I feel like I take a John Daly swing everything just seems to time out better.  I feel like I’m overswinging, but it works nicely.

Range session today... long irons, trying to work the 3 iron back in, and get rid of the hybrid. Had a few beautiful shots, traveled about 235 in the air and went halfway to the moon.  Might need to add a 2 iron again, and look at an even lower launching shaft than C-Tapers... does that exist?

Had a few really nice drives, and some clean 3 woods off a tee.  I am noticing that if I feel like I take a John Daly swing everything just seems to time out better.  I feel like I’m overswinging, but it works nicely.

Sounds like a PX LS 6.5 in your 2 iron should do the trick...

Which is about the exact opposite of a club that would ever need to be in my bag. #wormburnerz

:callaway-small: Epic Max LS 10.5 - Motore X F3 6X | :cobra-small: Speedzone 5-wood - Ventus Blue 8S | :titelist-small: TSi3 20* Hybrid - KBS Proto 85S

:edel-golf-1: SMS Pro 4-PW - Steelfiber i110S | :taylormade-small: MG3 Raw Black 50.09, 54.11, 58.11 - DG TI S200

:EVNROLL: ER2B | :titelist-small: Pro V1x | :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX9 Slope | Jones Trouper R | :CaddyTek: CaddyLite EZ v8

16 hours ago, B.Boston said:

Sounds like a PX LS 6.5 in your 2 iron should do the trick...

Which is about the exact opposite of a club that would ever need to be in my bag. #wormburnerz

I just need to go see a professional club fitter. 

Went to the course today and asked if I could demo something in the driver that can lofted down to 7°... dude asked me why, I said well because I hit moon balls with my current set up.

Not sure if I have a flip or what, but full out swings with anything south of a 8 iron just take off sky high.  My 58° nearly goes up my nostril, but still goes 100 yards.  Everything else launches too high too.

Leasons would probably help a lot too.

I’m having consistent success with the Phantom, it’s still honeymoon but the look, feel and confidence is working for me.  

The putt out tool has been helpful for me in that I can hit more putts during a session and really think about my stroke while practicing. 

In my head I’m saying “smooth - smooth” from back stroke to impact.

Keeping the head low during the stroke and forcing a slow takeaway. What I’ve found is a quicker backstroke leads to an immediate decel. 

• Titleist TSi3 Fujikura Speeder NX Blue 60X
  • TaylorMade SIM2 3 wood Fujilkura Ventus Blue 7-X
  • Titleist U505 2 Tensei 1K Black 85 X
  • Titleist T100 4-P Nippon Modus 3 120X
  • PING S159 50-S 55-H 59-T DG X100
  • Vokey SM8 50, SM9 54 & 60  Nippon Modus 3 120s
  • L.A.B. MEZZ Max Broom Accra 47" 79.5*
  • Srixon Z-Star XV 

Currently testing the 2024 PING S159 wedges…

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/63483-testers-announced-ping-s159-wedges/

Was testing, still loving the 2023 Titleist T100 Irons 4-P

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/60456-titleist-t-series-irons-2023-forum-review/

Met my buddy at his country club we warmed up and then played a game were we got 3 shots each and picked a target who ever cam closest won and on the range there is two green so we played had to be on the green to count .. great practice and fun ... then we just played 4 holes on our way back to club house ..

:cobra-small: Speedzone Driver Tensei AV Blue or  :ping-small: G400 SFT 10. KBS TD 50 Category 3 shaft 

:cobra-small: King Speedzone Black Yellow Fairway 3 wood Tensei AV Blue 65 

:cobra-small: F9 SpeedBack Black Grey Fairway 5 Wood   :Fuji: ATMOS Tour Spec Blue 7 shaft

:titelist-small: T300 4i-GW - Tensei AV Blue AM2 Regular Flex  or :mizuno-small: JPX 900 Hot Metal 5 - GW Project X Lz 4.5 Regular Flex Graphite 

:ping-small:   Glide 2.0 SS Wedges 54 & 58 

:taylormade-small: TP Red White Ardmore Putter - BGT Stability Tour Black shaft 

:918457628_PrecisionPro:Precision Pro NX7 range finder 

:cobra-small: Ultralight Cart Bag 

Spent two hours on the range today - the goal was to work on 3 wood and trying to find something that will give me 165 consistently.

Hit 7 iron beautifully, 9 wood beautifully, 3 wood really great - very promising actually. But that stupid 155-168 gap was NG - I had some success with the 6 iron and one of the hybrids but nothing consistent enough to make me feel good about it. I would have been more comfortable thinking that I could hit 3 wood on the green from 215 than anything I hit in the 160 range today. :(

Of note I’ve been hovering the club above the ground with my fairways woods and for whatever reason it’s really working for me right now.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Taylor Made Stealth 2 10.5 Diamana S plus 60  Aldila  R flex   - 42.25 inches 

SMT 4 wood bassara R flex, four wood head, 3 wood shaft

Ping G410 7, 9 wood  Alta 65 R flex

Srixon ZX5 MK II  5-GW - UST recoil Dart 65 R flex

India 52,56 (60 pending)  UST recoil 75's R flex  

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

It's our offseason so auditioning candidates - looking for that right mix of low spin long, more spin around the greens - TBD   

I took some time to go to the range today to work on two things, both related to focus. I think one of my big problems lately has been I've been stuck on a cycle of external focus. I'm thinking things like "weight to the inside of my right heel", "finish on left heel", and "rotate around sternum" all while trying to hit the ball. So my focus today was simply "hammer the nail". I quit worrying about what I'm doing and just focused on the task at hand and the results were so much better. 

My second thing was working on differential drills. I sprayed the face with Dr Scholl's and tried to hit shots of the heel and toe. I'm gonna say, it didn't start out too good. 

20210417_140223-01.jpeg.c75b8e0ae08e10fe4db09a2ad257d0b7.jpeg

That was me trying to hit toe shots. I guess I might want to try that on the course, but for the purpose of the drill, it was horrible. 

I brought out the Divot Board that has runways on each side of the ball mark and would place the ball on each of them and aim for the ball mark. The results were so much better. 

20210417_141344-01.jpeg.09ebb43840da224b31fa50e039a6d552.jpeg

I've never smiled after a hosel rocket until today. 

I have a tee time tomorrow and hopefully I can pay a decent number. 

20 minutes ago, sirchunksalot said:

My second thing was working on differential drills. I sprayed the face with Dr Scholl's and tried to hit shots of the heel and toe. I'm gonna say, it didn't start out too good. 

That was me trying to hit toe shots. I guess I might want to try that on the course, but for the purpose of the drill, it was horrible. 

I think you should really do this on the course;  that is a nice shot grouping.  

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :titelist-small: TS3 15*  w/Project X Hzardous Smoke
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/:Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   :taylormade-small:TM-180

Testing:   SPGC_logo.jpg

Backups:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

2 hours ago, cnosil said:

I think you should really do this on the course;  that is a nice shot grouping.  

I'm thinking the same thing. I couldn't believe how many consecutive shots I hit like that. I think it was either five or six. 

1 hour ago, sirchunksalot said:

I'm thinking the same thing. I couldn't believe how many consecutive shots I hit like that. I think it was either five or six. 

I love it when that happens. Get a few consecutive shots that do exactly what I want them to and the confidence definitely goes up. 

:titleist-small: TSi3 10° w/ Mitsubishi Tensei 1K Black 65g

:titleist-small: TS2 15° 3W w/ Project X HZRDUS Smoke Black 6.0 70g

:titleist-small: 818 H1 21° Hybrid w/ Mitsubishi Tensei CK Blue 70g

:mizuno-small: MP-18 MMC 2 iron w/ KBS Tour C-Taper S 120g

:mizuno-small: JPX 921 HM 5-GW w/ Project X LZ 5.5 115g

:Sub70: JB Forged 54° SW & 58° LW w/ Project X LZ 6.0 120g

:EVNROLL: EV5.3 Black

4 hours ago, sirchunksalot said:

I took some time to go to the range today to work on two things, both related to focus. I think one of my big problems lately has been I've been stuck on a cycle of external focus. I'm thinking things like "weight to the inside of my right heel", "finish on left heel", and "rotate around sternum" all while trying to hit the ball. So my focus today was simply "hammer the nail". I quit worrying about what I'm doing and just focused on the task at hand and the results were so much better. 

I brought out the Divot Board that has runways on each side of the ball mark and would place the ball on each of them and aim for the ball mark. The results were so much better. 

20210417_141344-01.jpeg.09ebb43840da224b31fa50e039a6d552.jpeg

I've never smiled after a hosel rocket until today. 

I have a tee time tomorrow and hopefully I can pay a decent number. 

I always play my best with external focus. That shot pattern is impressive! Even though it wasn’t where you wanted it, it was super consistent. 

it’s been cool to see your progress over the winter, I think you got some low rounds coming your way from all the work you’ve put in!

:callaway-small: Epic Max LS 10.5 - Motore X F3 6X | :cobra-small: Speedzone 5-wood - Ventus Blue 8S | :titelist-small: TSi3 20* Hybrid - KBS Proto 85S

:edel-golf-1: SMS Pro 4-PW - Steelfiber i110S | :taylormade-small: MG3 Raw Black 50.09, 54.11, 58.11 - DG TI S200

:EVNROLL: ER2B | :titelist-small: Pro V1x | :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX9 Slope | Jones Trouper R | :CaddyTek: CaddyLite EZ v8

32 minutes ago, ParFore74x said:

I love it when that happens. Get a few consecutive shots that do exactly what I want them to and the confidence definitely goes up. 

28 minutes ago, B.Boston said:

I always play my best with external focus. That shot pattern is impressive! Even though it wasn’t where you wanted it, it was super consistent. 

it’s been cool to see your progress over the winter, I think you got some low rounds coming your way from all the work you’ve put in!

Thank you! Consistency is what I'm hoping to see going forward and I'm hoping the realization I need to stop thinking about what I'm doing and focusing on the task will help me play better, more enjoyable golf. 

First nice day of spring for me and take out the golf clubs for the first time since Sept 

my putting and short games is okay but my swing tends to take some time to come back.   I notice in my videos I tend to keep my left arm to “tucked in” and locked in to my chest.  I know I do t have enough strength in my left arm and will train to strength my core shoulder blade muscles and turn of my torso.  
It takes me few days to week to get my timing right 

I accept that ball is going to be off the fairway for now 

Edited by Haro

Today was some indoor planemate work.  Basically worked each "day" as 5-6 reps to keep feeling the positions.  Really trying to focus on that follow through and not letting the band cross under.  I probably did 30 of those at various speeds.  When I take full swings it wants to go under.  I'm not moving the handle low and left nearly as much as I do with the short game shots.

Then I got the Superspeed C stick in the mail from @edingc and had to throw all form thoughts out the window and go for speed speed speed! 

For not doing a Superspeed workout in a few weeks I was happy that I bested both my dominant and non-dominant side max speeds with the green stick.  Now I know I'm SUPPOSED to be faster with the counterbalanced stick... but the first few felt weird and its been a while!

4BDDE6DE-0E69-4850-AFA5-C29324AD0008.jpeg.01e40448e5c9d777a59d0e6be41c539c.jpeg

It's always nice to see 131 on the radar though.  a full 1 MPG faster than my max green stick.  Not quite at @Chip Strokes's actual driver speeds yet, but I'll have to take it for now.

Still working on fixing my habit of too much hip rotation too early in the downswing. I was able to play OK on Saturday but realistically only hit five full iron shots through nine holes, and none of them were all that great. I keep getting the club stuck behind me, especially with longer clubs, and it leads to blocks, thins and hooks.

I've been trying a new feel of attempting to keep my belt buckle pointed behind the ball at impact. Although that's the feel, it obviously doesn't happen. But what it does do is allow me to feel a more correct hip movement, with less immediate rotation, which allows me to keep my hands out in front of my body and unstuck. The feel also gets me posting up on my left leg much better because I'm not sliding the lower body so much trying to free up space for my arms on the way through.

Been hitting small shots around the backyard with that feeling and it's been pretty good so far. I like this screenshot a lot. I need to commit to hitting a few buckets with this feeling, but now we've got crap weather (including the dreaded s-word...) coming over the next few days.

IMG_19042021_180845_(600_x_800_pixel).jpg.7c19c89e0614a3fce8689295366e11bc.jpg

Unofficial WHS Handicap: 7.5 / Anti-Cap: 13.0 (Last Updated Feb. 19, 2024)

Driver: callaway_logo.png.3dd18aa65544000dd0ea3901697a8261.png Callaway Paradym TD (10.5°, -1/N), 45.75", Fujikura Motore X F1 6X | Fitting Post
3 Wood: 
cobra_logo.png.190908c8b4518eec87c087429e4343ee.png Cobra RadSpeed Big Tour (14.5°), 43", Fujikura Motore X F1 7X
20° Hybrid: PXG_Logo.png.8401024d1fb8aec46f0e790c1aa5b80c.png PXG 0211 (2020 Model), 40.25", Mitsubishi Tensei AV RAW White 90X
4 Utility: 
cobra_logo.png.190908c8b4518eec87c087429e4343ee.png Cobra KING Utility (2020 Model), 38.5", Aerotech SteelFiber i110cw Stiff
5-PW:
logo-Ben-Hogan-large.png.98d743ae5487285c6406a1e30a0a63b5.png Ben Hogan PTx Pro, 37" 7 Iron, Aerotech SteelFiber i125cw Stiff | Club Champion Fitting
50°, 54°, 58°:
231036130_Edel_Golf_Logo_v2_grandecopy.png.13cc76b963f8dd59f06d04b1e8df2827.png Edel SMS, V Grind, Nippon Modus 125 Wedge| Official Review Thread
Putter:
image.png.49fcc172a1ed0010d930fbe1c5dc8b79.png L.A.B. Golf DF 2.1, 36", 68°, Black with Custom Sightlines, BGT Stability Tour, L.A.B. Press II 3° | Unofficial Review
Grips: 
stargrip.png.4285948f41f1409613266e7803f0bbaa.png Star Sidewinder, Undersized with Custom Tape Build-Up
Ball: :Snell:Snell MTB-X Optic Yellow

Tracked By: shotscope.png.4a7089f2bddff325285b1266a61dda03.png  Shot Scope H4
Bag: :1590477705_SunMountain: Personalized 2020 Sun Mountain Sync
Riding On: 
image.png.1db52ce91db040317a9ac580f1df8de8.pngBag Boy Nitron | Official Review Thread

WITB? | 2022 Reviewer Edel SMS Wedges | 2021 Reviewer Maxfli Tour and Tour X Balls2020 Participant #CobraConnect Challenge | 2019 Reviewer Callaway Epic Flash Driver

Swing doesn't feel good or right at the moment. Think I need a few days off from hitting balls and making swings. 

Follow my golf journey to break into the 80s

Tester for the Titleist TSi Driver

Spring 2020 MGS Tester for the Fujikura Motore X Shaft

Updated 07/15/2022
Driver:callaway-small: Rogue St Max LS - Autoflex
Fairway Woods:callaway-small: Rogue Max St 3HL and 7 Wood
Irons:mizuno-small: JPX 921 Hot Metal 5 to AW - Aerotech Steelfiber i95 Stiff parallel tip
Wedges:ping-small: Glide 4.0 54 and 58
Putter:  :ping-small: PLD Custom Kushin 4

I've been getting back into SuperSpeed and today I started week 4. I'm seeing decent numbers, 113 light, 107 medium, and 101 heavy. My swing speed has dipped back into the 90 mph range and I'm hoping to see it creep back up around 100. 

What I'm happiest with right now is the fact my on the course and at the range swing isn't going hard left. I talked about how bad my round was this past weekend, but it wasn't the fault of the driver. I hit a couple of drives that were probably in the 235-240 range according to yardage left to the pin. 

I don't have Arccos data to back that up as I've been shooting emails back and forth with them trying to figure out why I haven't had a shot pick up in four rounds. I'm pretty frustrated with them right now and am feeling like in going to cancel my subscription if it doesn't get figured out. 

11 minutes ago, sirchunksalot said:

I've been getting back into SuperSpeed and today I started week 4. I'm seeing decent numbers, 113 light, 107 medium, and 101 heavy. My swing speed has dipped back into the 90 mph range and I'm hoping to see it creep back up around 100. 

What I'm happiest with right now is the fact my on the course and at the range swing isn't going hard left. I talked about how bad my round was this past weekend, but it wasn't the fault of the driver. I hit a couple of drives that were probably in the 235-240 range according to yardage left to the pin. 

I don't have Arccos data to back that up as I've been shooting emails back and forth with them trying to figure out why I haven't had a shot pick up in four rounds. I'm pretty frustrated with them right now and am feeling like in going to cancel my subscription if it doesn't get figured out. 

Sorry about the Arccos. Are they just not responding or unable to resolve the issue? I had a sensor go bad when I was trying to re-pair everything now that I have a new setup and they sent me a new one not questions asked.

All clubs sounds like yes? Guessing they are trying to blame the phone?

Check out my reviews:

:ping-small:  G710 Irons Official Review I :Fuji: MC Shaft & :EVNROLL: V Series Putter Official Review

:cobra-small: 2022 Forged Tec's Official Review I Logo.png.7f297574516267afc6959b36be364cf9.pngNitron Push Cart Official Review

WITB:

Weapons of grass destruction (link to WITB)

:ping-small: Traverse is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos:

:cobra-small: RadSpeed 8* - MotoreX F1 6X :taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green

:titleist-small: U505 Driving Iron 17* - Project X HZRDUS Black :cobra-small: SpeedZone 4H - Project X HZRDUS Black

:cobra-small: 2022 King Forged Tec's 4-PW - KBS $ Tape 130 :titelist-small: 48 (SM8), 52 & 60 (SM7) - Nippon Modus 125 S 

:EVNROLL: ER2VI :titelist-small: PROV1X #19 

Are you a veteran? Check out the Veterans Golf Association (VGA) Thread!

Full swing work with 7 iron and driver.  Rotation, weight transfer, and balance were focus points for today's work.  Lesson with my swing coach tomorrow, where I'll address some transition issues and we're also going to take a hard look at my driver using his GCQuad.

Driver: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max (10.5* set at -1 and neutral) -- Mitsubishi Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Fairway: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max 3 wood (16.5*) and Heaven Wood (20*)-- Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Hybrids: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max 5H (23*)--Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Irons:  :callaway-small: Apex CF19 6-9, PW, AW -- KBS Tour Graphite  TGI 70 shafts R +1/2 inch 3* upright

Wedges: Edison 53* and  57* KBS PGI 80 Graphite +1/2 inch 2* upright

Putter: L.A.B. DF 2.1 -- BGT Stability shaft

Ball:  Maxfli TourX...Golf Bag: :ping-small: Pioneer...Shoes: :footjoy-small: Hyperflex... Glove: Red Rooster Feather

My Photography can be seen at Smugmug

8 minutes ago, Lacassem said:

Sorry about the Arccos. Are they just not responding or unable to resolve the issue? I had a sensor go bad when I was trying to re-pair everything now that I have a new setup and they sent me a new one not questions asked.

All clubs sounds like yes? Guessing they are trying to blame the phone?

Right now they can't resolve the issue. I've checked the sensors, placed it in my front left pocket with the screen facing out, and cleaned the microphone. 

I think they have issues with Android, but I've never had this bad of a problem before. They've been really helpful, but I'm just not seeing progress. The next time I play I'm going to video the entire process and seems it in to them. My thoughts are it might have something to do with the latest system update Android put out, it's been mostly happening since then, but I don't know. 

12 minutes ago, sirchunksalot said:

Right now they can't resolve the issue. I've checked the sensors, placed it in my front left pocket with the screen facing out, and cleaned the microphone. 

I think they have issues with Android, but I've never had this bad of a problem before. They've been really helpful, but I'm just not seeing progress. The next time I play I'm going to video the entire process and seems it in to them. My thoughts are it might have something to do with the latest system update Android put out, it's been mostly happening since then, but I don't know. 

Sounds like an iPhone will fix the problem!

I kid I kid! I hope they get it resolved for you. Just a thought. Did you check the apps permissions since the update to make sure it has access to the microphone to hear the shots? Maybe some settings for changes with the OS update. 

15 minutes ago, sirchunksalot said:

Good luck man hope it works out, I really enjoy Arccos and not sure if I will ever go away from it. 2nd @B.Bostonwith the iPhone comment lol

Check out my reviews:

:ping-small:  G710 Irons Official Review I :Fuji: MC Shaft & :EVNROLL: V Series Putter Official Review

:cobra-small: 2022 Forged Tec's Official Review I Logo.png.7f297574516267afc6959b36be364cf9.pngNitron Push Cart Official Review

WITB:

Weapons of grass destruction (link to WITB)

:ping-small: Traverse is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos:

:cobra-small: RadSpeed 8* - MotoreX F1 6X :taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green

:titleist-small: U505 Driving Iron 17* - Project X HZRDUS Black :cobra-small: SpeedZone 4H - Project X HZRDUS Black

:cobra-small: 2022 King Forged Tec's 4-PW - KBS $ Tape 130 :titelist-small: 48 (SM8), 52 & 60 (SM7) - Nippon Modus 125 S 

:EVNROLL: ER2VI :titelist-small: PROV1X #19 

Are you a veteran? Check out the Veterans Golf Association (VGA) Thread!

15 minutes ago, B.Boston said:

Sounds like an iPhone will fix the problem!

I kid I kid! I hope they get it resolved for you. Just a thought. Did you check the apps permissions since the update to make sure it has access to the microphone to hear the shots? Maybe some settings for changes with the OS update. 

I'll check the microphone permissions, I reloaded Arccos and the only permission they asked for was location. Might not be a bad idea to check all the boxes. 

1 minute ago, sirchunksalot said:

I'll check the microphone permissions, I reloaded Arccos and the only permission they asked for was location. Might not be a bad idea to check all the boxes. 

Annnnnd....It was turned off for Arccos. You might just be a genius! (I won't tell anyone, I promise)