Testers Wanted! Callaway Ai Smoke Drivers & AutoFlex Dream 7 Driver Shafts ×

What/How Did You Practice Today?

null

On 2/23/2022 at 11:26 AM, chisag said:

... This error [alignment at address] is so easy to check and should be at the top of the list for everyone, but especially those suffering inconsistent directional control.

BINGO!! That's me and my golf; I *know* I need to constantly chack myself but still I think I'm off a little one way or the other...... I need a caddie standing behind me on every shot! Oh- and on every putt, too!!

Work In Progress.

WITB of an "aspiring"  😉 play-ah ...
Driver...Callaway Paradym (Aldila Ascent PL Blue 40/A)
5W...Callaway Great Big Bertha (MCA Kai'Li Red 50/R)
7W...Tour Edge Exotics EXS (Tensei CK Blue 50/R)

4H...Callaway Epic Super Hybrid (Recoil ZT9 F3)
5H...Callaway Big Bertha ('19) (Recoil 460 ESX F3)
6i-GW...Sub 70 699 V2 (Recoil 660 F3) 
54°, 60°...Cleveland CBX2, CBX 60 (Rotex graphite)
Putter...Ev
nRoll ER5 or MLA Tour XDream (P2 Reflex grips)
...all in a Datrek bag on an MGI Zip Navigator electric cart. Ball often, not always, MaxFli Tour.

Forum Member tester for the Paradym X driver (2023)
Forum Member tester for the ExPutt Putting Simulator (2020)

followthrough.jpg

Finally got the skytrak set up in the garage so was just hitting some balls and getting it lined up and practicing what I learned from my lessons… went well most shots I felt like I missed hit showed up as miss hits on it .. now going to get the rest of the garage cleaned up so I can set up a screen and projector 

:cobra-small: Speedzone Driver Tensei AV Blue or  :ping-small: G400 SFT 10. KBS TD 50 Category 3 shaft 

:cobra-small: King Speedzone Black Yellow Fairway 3 wood Tensei AV Blue 65 

:cobra-small: F9 SpeedBack Black Grey Fairway 5 Wood   :Fuji: ATMOS Tour Spec Blue 7 shaft

:titelist-small: T300 4i-GW - Tensei AV Blue AM2 Regular Flex  or :mizuno-small: JPX 900 Hot Metal 5 - GW Project X Lz 4.5 Regular Flex Graphite 

:ping-small:   Glide 2.0 SS Wedges 54 & 58 

:taylormade-small: TP Red White Ardmore Putter - BGT Stability Tour Black shaft 

:918457628_PrecisionPro:Precision Pro NX7 range finder 

:cobra-small: Ultralight Cart Bag 

48 minutes ago, cksurfdude said:

BINGO!! That's me and my golf; I *know* I need to constantly chack myself but still I think I'm off a little one way or the other...... I need a caddie standing behind me on every shot! Oh- and on every putt, too!!

Work In Progress.

... You have lots of company in this category.  😇  One of my playing pards constantly lines up off the fairway to the right, forcing him to come over the top and hit a pull. I will have him stand still and lay one shaft at his toe line and another parallel with the ball and it is more often than not pointing way right of the fairway. He is still always amazed because from his perspective he is aimed right down the middle of the fairway! When I line him up to the middle he feels like he is aiming to the left of the fairway. I have another pard that consistently aims his putter to the left of his line and thinks he usually pulls his short putts but he is actually hitting his line. Again, I can line him up but as soon as he steps back and tries to line up straight on his own he is aiming left. Such a CRAZY game! 

Driver:     :taylormade-small:    Qi10 10.5* ... Ventus Red Velocore 5R
Fairway:  :taylormade-small:    Qi10 5 wood ... Kai'li Blue 60R
Hybrids:  :ping-small:        430 Hybrid 22*... Diamana LTD 65r  
                  :taylormade-small:    DHy #4 ... Steelfiber 780Hy  
Irons:       :titleist-small:           '23 T200 5-Pw ... Steelfiber i95r
Wedges:  :titleist-small:           Vokey 50*/54*/58* ... Steelfiber i95r
Putter:     :cobra-small:    Sport-60 33" 
Ball:           Maxfli/:taylormade-small:  Maxfli Tour/TP5x

Fiiiiinnnnaalllyyyy got some grass open at one of the ranges in town. Went through the whole bag and very pleased with session. Driver is tightening up. Struggling with my wedges sliding under ball. Not sure why that happens? 

DRIVER: Cobra F9 10.5  Tensei AV Blue 65g

3W- Callway XR PRO 16 stiff

5W- Alpha- Mitsubishi Diamana  Redboard w/band

Irons- Mizuno JPX 919 Tours with S KBS Tour shafts

Hyrbid- TM 4h mid-rescue

Vokey- Vokey SM5 51 degrees,  SM7 Wedges 54 and 58 1/2 half 3 degrees upright

Putter- Taylor Made Rossa Monza Mini Spider

Ball-ProV1 and AVX

9 hours ago, pulledabill said:

Fiiiiinnnnaalllyyyy got some grass open at one of the ranges in town. Went through the whole bag and very pleased with session. Driver is tightening up. Struggling with my wedges sliding under ball. Not sure why that happens? 

I go through times like that too where the ball feels like it slides up the face as the club slides under the ball.  The shot ends up about 10 - 15 yards short and right of target.  For me its because I dont get my weight off my back side and I get no shaft lean at impact.  To get out of it I exaggerate the weight on my front foot in my set up and don't weight shift as much during the backswing.

Modern Bag:  :ping-small: G410 LST 10.5*, Hzrdus Smoke RDX 6.5 Flex;   :titelist-small:  915F 3w, Diamana S+ 70 S flex;  Snake Eyes 18* 2h, 23* 4h & 27* 5h; :mizuno-small: JPX 900 Forged 6 - PW, PX LZ 6.0;  Edison 2.0 49*, 53*, 57* KBS Tour 120 S;   :ping-small:  Heppler Fetch;  Ball - :Snell: MTB-X; Bag - Jones MyGolfSpy Edition! 

Shot Scope H4, MG600 Rangefinder

Classic Bag:  Driver - :wilson_staff_small: Persimmon; 3w - :Hogan: Speed Slot; 5w - :wilson_staff_small: Tour Block; 3 - pw - :wilson_staff_small: Dynapower; sw - Ram Tom Watson;  putter - bullseye standard or flange.

Oh man... Had a really bad indoor practice 1/2 hour - just felt awkward, unbalanced, whatever .. hitting them all fat, thin, right, left... And that's just 1/2 wedges!

Practice time was followed by another lesson - and a few simple reminders and tips from the coach and bang-zoom I'm hitting them much more flush and straight again!! 

Guess I'll just have to hire him full-time to be my caddie/on course mentor.

😉

WITB of an "aspiring"  😉 play-ah ...
Driver...Callaway Paradym (Aldila Ascent PL Blue 40/A)
5W...Callaway Great Big Bertha (MCA Kai'Li Red 50/R)
7W...Tour Edge Exotics EXS (Tensei CK Blue 50/R)

4H...Callaway Epic Super Hybrid (Recoil ZT9 F3)
5H...Callaway Big Bertha ('19) (Recoil 460 ESX F3)
6i-GW...Sub 70 699 V2 (Recoil 660 F3) 
54°, 60°...Cleveland CBX2, CBX 60 (Rotex graphite)
Putter...Ev
nRoll ER5 or MLA Tour XDream (P2 Reflex grips)
...all in a Datrek bag on an MGI Zip Navigator electric cart. Ball often, not always, MaxFli Tour.

Forum Member tester for the Paradym X driver (2023)
Forum Member tester for the ExPutt Putting Simulator (2020)

followthrough.jpg

Spent some time rolling some putts on my PuttOut mat followed by a few swings with my 7 iron into my net. Easing back into things after a couple of weeks of being sick.  Hoping to get back on course this weekend.

:Sub70:  849 Pro Evenflow Riptide 6.0
:cobra-small: F8 3 & 5 Woods Project X Evenflow Blue 6.0

:titelist-small: TS2 7 Wood Project X Evenflow Blue 6.0
:mizuno-small:  MP18 MMC - Project X LZ 5.5
:cleveland-small: Zipcore Wedges 50,54,58 - Project X LZ 5.5
MLA Tour Mallet 33"
:srixon-small:  Z Star
:ping-small: Pioneer bag
:Clicgear: buggy

Good practice today.  Went up to GDC in Moorpark. Its a nice facility with a lot of good targets, varying  since they have better targets, varying lies, and lots of different types of mats to practice on.  Today was the last big big practice before a tournament on Friday and I felt very comfortable.  Warmed up through about 30 balls focusing on the bottom of my swing before shifting into some full swing drills.  On a whim I tried a variation of a half swing drill  to stay connected that would let me swing almost full speed.  It's the towel tucked under the arms  but with it only squeezed under my trail arm.  It felt like a very short back swing, but on video it's actually almost as far as I normally go.  It also forced me to drop the club into the slot to keep the towel under my arm and was really good for learning that feel.  It's something that's going to be a regular part of my practice and warmup from here on out.  After those drills I worked on my tee shots and 'played' the course I'm playing Friday. 

Spent some time on the practice green dialing my stroke in before moving to the chipping green to practice some of the shots I think I'm going to be left with on Friday with a variety of clubs.   Feeling comfortable with my swing for the first time in a month, adjustments feel like they're starting to set, tempo feels good, and it feels like I might be peaking at the right time, at least for this tournament.

Driver

311062546_PXG_LogoSmall.jpg.1ff58b767d1fb1cdfeac9a387718766e.jpg  0311 Gen 5 -- Tensei CK Orange 60

Woods

PXG_Logo Small.jpg 0341 3W -- Tensei AV Raw Blue

Hybrids

image.png.374545efa45a29aed00287677e783604.png  0317X 2&4 -- Tensei AV Raw Blue 

Irons 

:srixon-small: ZX7 4/AW -- C-Taper Lite 110

Wedges

:mizuno-small:  T7 55º @55/7  -- TT DG Spinner

Putter

Test.png DF2.1 or Link.1 -- Accra

Ball

:srixon-small:  Zstar Diamond

Went to Edel HQ this morning to say “hey”, get on the monitor with my wedges, and double-check my putter fitting and specs. Those guys are top-notch, and even hooked me up with an Edel polo, 1/4 zip, and a couple branded gloves. Nice way to spend a morning!

B2920C07-1AE4-4606-AC2F-D659F019AD40.jpeg

Driver: Ping G430 Max 9*, Ping Tour 70X

Fairway: Ping G425 15*, Ping Tour 70X

Hybrid: Ping G425 22*, Ping Tour 80X

Irons:  Ping i230 4-GW, TT DG X100

Wedges: :edel-golf-1: SMS 50D/54V/58D:Nippon:Modus 130 stiff, +1”

Putter:  :edel-golf-1: EAS 1.0

Ball: Titleist 2023 AVX

So, the struggles continued at the range this evening. I was trying to work on my takeaway, but nothing was working. Just weak slices. I walk into the clubhouse and the pro talks to me, and we shoot the bull for awhile. He asks how I’ve been playing, and laughs when I tell him, and says, “I gotta see this.” Grabs his clubs and off to the range we go. I don’t even hit one ball before he starts laughing. He adjusts my grip, and I start striping it dead straight. I told him he just saved my clubs from going on EBay lol 

:taylormade-small: STEALTH 2+ 10.5* FUJIKURA VENTUS TR BLACK 6X

:srixon-small: ZX MKII 3W 15* Project X HZRDUS Smoke Blue RDX U.S.A. 8TX

:taylormade-small: Stealth+ 19 Mitsubishi Tensei Pro White 1K 85TX

:srixon-small: ZX7 4-PW KBS $Taper 130 BLACK PVD

:cleveland-small: RTX 6 Zipcore 50/54.10 Full Project X 6.0

:ping-small: GLIDE 4.0 60.10S DYNAMIC GOLD TOUR ISSUE S400

:EVNROLL: ER2v MIDLOCK 40”

:maxfli: TOUR X

:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9 with Slope 

:SuperSpeed:

More putting and wedge practice yesterday morning before the rest of the house got up and moving.  The putting setup work is paying off, my start lines have been right at my aim points with only speed adjustments needing some work to get more consistent.

Modern Bag:  :ping-small: G410 LST 10.5*, Hzrdus Smoke RDX 6.5 Flex;   :titelist-small:  915F 3w, Diamana S+ 70 S flex;  Snake Eyes 18* 2h, 23* 4h & 27* 5h; :mizuno-small: JPX 900 Forged 6 - PW, PX LZ 6.0;  Edison 2.0 49*, 53*, 57* KBS Tour 120 S;   :ping-small:  Heppler Fetch;  Ball - :Snell: MTB-X; Bag - Jones MyGolfSpy Edition! 

Shot Scope H4, MG600 Rangefinder

Classic Bag:  Driver - :wilson_staff_small: Persimmon; 3w - :Hogan: Speed Slot; 5w - :wilson_staff_small: Tour Block; 3 - pw - :wilson_staff_small: Dynapower; sw - Ram Tom Watson;  putter - bullseye standard or flange.

2 large buckets last night with about 10% of the buckets being driver and 3w and the rest being 8i to 60 wedge and working on flight control. Went well overall. 

DRIVER: Cobra F9 10.5  Tensei AV Blue 65g

3W- Callway XR PRO 16 stiff

5W- Alpha- Mitsubishi Diamana  Redboard w/band

Irons- Mizuno JPX 919 Tours with S KBS Tour shafts

Hyrbid- TM 4h mid-rescue

Vokey- Vokey SM5 51 degrees,  SM7 Wedges 54 and 58 1/2 half 3 degrees upright

Putter- Taylor Made Rossa Monza Mini Spider

Ball-ProV1 and AVX

On 4/30/2022 at 4:25 PM, cnosil said:

Putting - Went to the course and spent about 1 1/2 hours working on building some feels with the LAB putter.   I was going through my full routine with all the putts (as I should) and using 1 ball.  Dropped a ball, made a read, and holed out the putt.   By the end of my session I felt pretty good about how I was rolling the ball.  

How long have you had the LAB now? Any thoughts about switching to the Mezz.1?  I love the idea of the forgiveness level of the 2.1, especially as if I'm playing a new course I tend to keep my eye on the target and let the stroke do the work (I find that incredibly helpful for speed control). I've been using that technique a lot, but it's pretty dependent on me hitting middle of the face every time in order to make them drop.  Conversely, if I putt eyes-down, hitting the middle is no problem, but my pace control goes out the window about 40% of the time. 

Love the look (comparatively) of the Mezz compared to the 2.1, but also - the 2.1 is legit growing on me.  

Curious about your take on the matter 🙂 

Thanks!

-Swanson (formerly "Jondough")

Driver - PXG 0811 XF - Gen 5, 9 degrees (+1 setting), Oban Devotion TR 65 04
3/5 Wood - Cobra LTDx Max (Blue Colorway)
Utility - Caley X01 Driving Iron (3 = 18*)
Irons (5-PW) - Caley 01T
Wedges (48, 52, 56, 60) - Indi Wedges FLX 48 / ATK 52, 56, 60
Putter - L.A.B. Directed Force 2.1 - 65*
Ball - Chrome Tour Triple-Track

22 hours ago, Syks7 said:

Good practice today.  Went up to GDC in Moorpark. Its a nice facility with a lot of good targets, varying  since they have better targets, varying lies, and lots of different types of mats to practice on.  Today was the last big big practice before a tournament on Friday and I felt very comfortable.  Warmed up through about 30 balls focusing on the bottom of my swing before shifting into some full swing drills.  On a whim I tried a variation of a half swing drill  to stay connected that would let me swing almost full speed.  It's the towel tucked under the arms  but with it only squeezed under my trail arm.  It felt like a very short back swing, but on video it's actually almost as far as I normally go.  It also forced me to drop the club into the slot to keep the towel under my arm and was really good for learning that feel.  It's something that's going to be a regular part of my practice and warmup from here on out.  After those drills I worked on my tee shots and 'played' the course I'm playing Friday. 

Spent some time on the practice green dialing my stroke in before moving to the chipping green to practice some of the shots I think I'm going to be left with on Friday with a variety of clubs.   Feeling comfortable with my swing for the first time in a month, adjustments feel like they're starting to set, tempo feels good, and it feels like I might be peaking at the right time, at least for this tournament.

Nice! I played Rustic Canyon on my birthday (April 18), and LOVED it - had never been before.  Only real "regret" was walking without wearing the proper underwear (lol), so the chaffing was BRUTAL.  TMI, perhaps, but ... kind of my thing.

Where in LA are you?  I have Fridays off, and would love to meet up to play/practice sometime if you're amenable.  Broke 90 for the first time last time out, which was an incredible feeling, so would love to keep up the work and keep getting better. 

I'm in Santa Clarita, and as long as I'm back up this way about 4:30pm, I'm usually free to meet up wherever.  

Let me know!  And good luck in the tourney!

-Swanson

Irons (5-PW) - Caley 01T

1 hour ago, Samsonite said:

How long have you had the LAB now? Any thoughts about switching to the Mezz.1?  I love the idea of the forgiveness level of the 2.1, especially as if I'm playing a new course I tend to keep my eye on the target and let the stroke do the work (I find that incredibly helpful for speed control). I've been using that technique a lot, but it's pretty dependent on me hitting middle of the face every time in order to make them drop.  Conversely, if I putt eyes-down, hitting the middle is no problem, but my pace control goes out the window about 40% of the time. 

Love the look (comparatively) of the Mezz compared to the 2.1, but also - the 2.1 is legit growing on me.  

Curious about your take on the matter 🙂 

I have had it going on about 2 months now.  No thoughts on switching;  I tried them all at the same time and felt the 2.1 was the best option.   In discussions with other LAB users distance control seems to be a common complaint.  

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :titelist-small: TS3 15*  w/Project X Hzardous Smoke
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/:Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   Sacks Parente MC 3 Stripe

Backup Putters:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W, :taylormade-small:TM-180

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

6 minutes ago, cnosil said:

I have had it going on about 2 months now.  No thoughts on switching;  I tried them all at the same time and felt the 2.1 was the best option.   In discussions with other LAB users distance control seems to be a common complaint.  

As in they are currently experiencing distance control issues, or they were experiencing and the LAB has helped with that issue?  I know someone on here (shame on me for not remembering right now) uses the point and shoot method and has loved using the 2.1 for that very reason (off toe/heel doesn't seem to affect much (if at all) distance or line - I know that's something Sam Hahn has demo'd on the site, but cool to hear it works in reality, too).  

You have any issues on long putts/lag putting? I remember seeing that being an issue for a few people - wondering if you've run into that at all.

Thanks!

-Swanson

Irons (5-PW) - Caley 01T

1 minute ago, Samsonite said:

As in they are currently experiencing distance control issues, or they were experiencing and the LAB has helped with that issue?  I know someone on here (shame on me for not remembering right now) uses the point and shoot method and has loved using the 2.1 for that very reason (off toe/heel doesn't seem to affect much (if at all) distance or line - I know that's something Sam Hahn has demo'd on the site, but cool to hear it works in reality, too).  

You have any issues on long putts/lag putting? I remember seeing that being an issue for a few people - wondering if you've run into that at all.

They are experiencing speed control issues with the LAB putter.     My issues on long/lag putts is speed control.    In general the LAB putters seem to be slower off the face. 

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :titelist-small: TS3 15*  w/Project X Hzardous Smoke
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/:Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   Sacks Parente MC 3 Stripe

Backup Putters:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W, :taylormade-small:TM-180

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

10 minutes ago, cnosil said:

They are experiencing speed control issues with the LAB putter.     My issues on long/lag putts is speed control.    In general the LAB putters seem to be slower off the face. 

Got it. My expectation would be a learning curve, but with the pros outweighing the cons. Thanks for the feedback.

Irons (5-PW) - Caley 01T

Good range session today..work on my new Sub70 5wood which am currently testing, and then worked on some hybrids, 3wood, driver ,irons chipping and puttin.

Everything was pretty consistent,  need to bottled it so i can take to course next time.

Driver:   TaylorMade Qi10 MAX - 8.5 with Fujikura Speeder NX TCS 50 (Terra Forza White Shaft Testing)
3 -Wood:  Sub70 949x 3 Wood 15 with Hrdz RDX Black Stiff
5-Wood:  Sub70 949x 5 Wood with Hrdz RDX Black stiff
4-Hybrid: Sub70 949x 4 Hybrid with Project X 5.5 Hybrid Stiff
Irons: Mizuno Pro 225 - 6-PW , w/Nippon Modus 105 Stiff
Wedges: Sub70 TAIII w/Nippon Modus 105 Stiff - 50 ,56, 60
Putter: L.A.B Mezz1, 34 in
Balls: MaxFli Tour X, TaylorMade Tour Response, TaylorMade TPx 
GPS:   Shot Scope X5 with Tracking

TESTED: SUB70 949X 5 Wood
TESTED: NIPPO N.S. Regio Formula MB+ 65 Stiff.
TESTED: SkyCaddie LX5 GPS Watch
TESTED: Bag Boy ZFT Bag

Perpetual mid 40s and 50s weather with rain, mist, and 15-20 mph winds is killing me.  I need to dial in my wedge distances; I had decent baseline numbers last year but I'm a bit steeper on the ball now and with my shoulder trouble my swing is becoming more of a cut than draw (harder to release the club when external rotation of the lead shoulder is limited).    I just worked through gap wedge, 54 (bent to 55) and 60 (bent to 59) and while working on strike was beneficial, I don't know how much I can really learn distance-wise hitting range balls in low 50s temps with 15 mph winds when I'll typically be hitting a high compression premium ball in 70-80 degree temps and usually less wind.

Frustrating.

Driver: :titleist-small: TSR2, :Fuji:Ventus Blue 6 S, 65g Stiff

FW: :titleist-small: TSR2 3w, 15,  :Fuji:Ventus Blue 7 S, 70g Stiff

Hybrids:  :callaway-small: Apex Pro 3H, :Fuji:Ventus Blue 8 S, 80g Stiff

:taylormade-small: Stealth DHY 4H, :Fuji:Ventus Blue 8 S, 80g Stiff

Irons: :edel-golf-1: SMS 5-6, SMS Pro 7-PW, Aerotech Steelfiber i95 Stiff

Wedges: :vokey-small:SM9 48 F Grind, 52 F Grind, 56 M Grind, Aerotech Steelfiber i95 Stiff

Putter: :odyssey-small: Sri-Hot 5K Triple Wide, Stroke Lab shaft

Ball: :titelist-small: Pro V1

Click here for my HONMA TR20 Official Review!  :honma:

Click here for my Arccos Caddie Bundle Official Review!   :Arccos:

Click here for my Edel SMS & SMS Pro Irons Official Review:edel-golf-1:

Spent over 2 hours with my coach working on my release with the driver last night. My irons are so on point because I used to flip hard at the ball but have now gotten my body in such a better spot that my compression and face control with the irons is 100x better. Problem is I went from hitting a flippy draw with the driver that I could play to a huge push cut. Had to slow it right down to hitting 150-175 full swing drawing drivers. After a while finally got it back in a good place to where I am delivering a lot squarer face with the driver.

In my bag:

Driver: :callaway-logo-1: Rogue ST Triple Diamond LS 10.5* (set to 9.5) UST Lin-Q Gunmetal 6f5

Wood: :titleist-small: Tsi2 15* Project X RDX Black 70 6.5

Hybrids: :cobra-small: King Utility 19.5* Diamana Tensei White Pro 90TX

Irons: :cobra-small: Cobra King Tour MIM 4-PW Dynamic Gold 120 X100

Wedges: :taylormade-small: Milled Grind 3 50*, 54*, 58* Tour Issue S400

Putter: :seemore-small: Nashville Z1C 34"

Ball: :titleist-small:  Pro V1x

2 hours ago, GolfSpy_BOS said:

Wanted to go hit a bucket on lunch today but timing didn't work out.  Instead I busted out the Superspeed sticks and got a quick session in to help me loosen up.  I'm always happy to report that by the end I was back to the ballpark of my peaks, even if its not pretty getting there.

Going to try for the range tomorrow and an actual round sooner than later!    

This is my go to if I can't actually hit the range or a short game area... Hoping you can get a round in sooner than later.

In my bag:

Driver: :callaway-logo-1: Rogue ST Triple Diamond LS 10.5* (set to 9.5) UST Lin-Q Gunmetal 6f5

Wood: :titleist-small: Tsi2 15* Project X RDX Black 70 6.5

Hybrids: :cobra-small: King Utility 19.5* Diamana Tensei White Pro 90TX

Irons: :cobra-small: Cobra King Tour MIM 4-PW Dynamic Gold 120 X100

Wedges: :taylormade-small: Milled Grind 3 50*, 54*, 58* Tour Issue S400

Putter: :seemore-small: Nashville Z1C 34"

Ball: :titleist-small:  Pro V1x

35 minutes ago, Getoffmylawn said:

Just had an excellent range session.  Only hit wedges again but made great contact through the whole bucket.

Watched a Butch Harmon video last night and decided to put an object (used my deflated SmartBall) next to the ball to encourage a more in to out path, since I noticed I’m getting steeper, and it was a near-instant fix.  Hit some tight groups with all the wedges.

Frustrated yesterday, encouraged today.  Funny game.

Did you have any other swing thoughts other than to not hit the object? Trying so hard to get my path right and body motions but having varying success. 

since I hooked up the skytrak I been practicing daly... my lesson at golftec I was practicing to hit a draw shot .. had a couple good ones but it needs work 

:cobra-small: Speedzone Driver Tensei AV Blue or  :ping-small: G400 SFT 10. KBS TD 50 Category 3 shaft 

:cobra-small: King Speedzone Black Yellow Fairway 3 wood Tensei AV Blue 65 

:cobra-small: F9 SpeedBack Black Grey Fairway 5 Wood   :Fuji: ATMOS Tour Spec Blue 7 shaft

:titelist-small: T300 4i-GW - Tensei AV Blue AM2 Regular Flex  or :mizuno-small: JPX 900 Hot Metal 5 - GW Project X Lz 4.5 Regular Flex Graphite 

:ping-small:   Glide 2.0 SS Wedges 54 & 58 

:taylormade-small: TP Red White Ardmore Putter - BGT Stability Tour Black shaft 

:918457628_PrecisionPro:Precision Pro NX7 range finder 

:cobra-small: Ultralight Cart Bag 

It's raining so no physical practice but I mentally went through my last round and made note of my misses. Shanked some approach shots and I think it's because I was taking the club too inside on the take away. Have the fix in mind but won't be able to test it out until early next week (supposed to rain all weekend).

MdGolfHacker

TSssWhat's In This Lefty's Bag?

Driver: :titleist-small: TSR2 11° Project X HZRDUS Black 4G 60g 5.5 Flex

Fairway Woods: :cobra-small: F8 3W Project X Even Flow Blue 75g shaft

Fairway Woods: 

Hybrid: :titelist-small: TSR2  18° Graphite Design Tour AD DI-85 Shaft

Irons: :titelist-small: 2021 T200's 4-GW AMT RED shafts Regular Flex

Wedge: :cleveland-small: Tour Satin RTX 4 Wedges in 52° and 56° 2 Dot

Putter: :nevercompromise-small: Gray Matter TDP 2.2 32.75"

Bag: :1590477705_SunMountain: Three 5

Ball:  :titelist-small:  PRO V1 / :srixon-small: Z*Star

RangeFinder:918457628_PrecisionPro: In search of new range finder