Testers Wanted! Toura Golf Irons Build Test! ×

What/How Did You Practice Today?

null

14 hours ago, Kenny B said:

I spent the last two days in the practice area.  Even though I played well this weekend, I know my swing is not "there" yet.  Today on the range I was working on a bigger, deeper backswing.  For anyone working on their swing while trying to play a round of golf... DON'T!!  Go play golf and forget about your swing drills.  Changing a swing habit leads to horrible shots, but it's necessary to get the movement correct.  Doing it on the golf course will only make you very unhappy!!  Just go have fun.

I have also spent a bunch of time on chipping and pitching which have been neglected while working on full swing.  Yesterday was pretty bad, but today I started to see improvement in distance control that I've been lacking the last few months.  I worked with my 9i for chipping; I've never used it before.  I think I'll be giving it a try on the course for chips where the ball is close to the green but the flagstick is 20 feet or more away.  I usually use my 60º and sometimes my 48º PW, but the 9i seems to use less effort with better results.  My only issue with it is that I tend to push the shot a little right.  Need to work on alignment.

i always chip with my loft wedge since I can clip it cleanly on most surfaces and I have a great feel for how much it spins and how much it checks to the right on landing, but I watched a video yesterday on the ‘rule of twelve,’ as in:

if you chip with a 

9 it will roll out 3x the distance it travels in the air, 9 + 3 = 12

8 it will roll out 4x the distance it travels in the air, 8 + 4 = 12

7 it will roll out 5x the distance it travels in the air, 7 + 5 = 12

and so on. I’m thinking about adding this to my game, but it’s going to be a process. 

D       ______ Ping G400
F{3|15} ______ Cobra King F9
X{3|19} ______ Ping G425 Hybrid 
I{5|24} {6|27} {7|31} {8|35} {9|40} Callaway Apex CF16

W{45|50} _____ Vokey SM8
W{54|58} _____ Vokey SM9
P ____________ L.A.B. DF 2.1 w/ Stability

31 minutes ago, Vegan_Golfer_PNW said:

get the ball on the ground faster and this prevents me from blading my chips

i do this as well. most consistent setup i’ve been able to find. since I went to it chipping has gone from a question mark for me to about the most trusted part of my game.

Edited by ryan.mzzz

D       ______ Ping G400
F{3|15} ______ Cobra King F9
X{3|19} ______ Ping G425 Hybrid 
I{5|24} {6|27} {7|31} {8|35} {9|40} Callaway Apex CF16

W{45|50} _____ Vokey SM8
W{54|58} _____ Vokey SM9
P ____________ L.A.B. DF 2.1 w/ Stability

2 hours ago, Vegan_Golfer_PNW said:

I'm with @RickyBobby_PR on ball placement.  I cannot play the ball back near my right foot without jabbing the club in the ground.  Normal is a little forward of center.  I can hit very low shots with my 60º; that is a goto shot for me.  I do practice low medium and high shots with my 60º... never blade a chip.

I'm working on bump and run shots with PW and 9i when I want a lot of runout.  Placement is the same.

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

I continue to work on by chipping and putting at least 2 times a week. With 60/56 Wedges and then putting from 3-10ft . This routine has help my consistency with the wedges specially, builds alot of confidence when you head out to the course that if you missed the green is not a big deal you will get close and make those putts from 3-6ft.

But I do need work on doing some Iron practice sessions.. that is loosing the effectiveness.

Driver:   TaylorMade Qi10 MAX - 8.5 with Fujikura Speeder NX TCS 50 (Terra Forza White Shaft Testing)
3 -Wood:  Sub70 949x 3 Wood 15 with Hrdz RDX Black Stiff
5-Wood:  Sub70 949x 5 Wood with Hrdz RDX Black stiff
4-Hybrid: Sub70 949x 4 Hybrid with Project X 5.5 Hybrid Stiff
Irons: Mizuno Pro 225 - 6-PW , w/Nippon Modus 105 Stiff
Wedges: Sub70 TAIII w/Nippon Modus 105 Stiff - 50 ,56, 60
Putter: L.A.B Mezz1, 34 in
Balls: MaxFli Tour X, TaylorMade Tour Response, TaylorMade TPx 
GPS:   Shot Scope X5 with Tracking

TESTED: SUB70 949X 5 Wood
TESTED: NIPPO N.S. Regio Formula MB+ 65 Stiff.
TESTED: SkyCaddie LX5 GPS Watch
TESTED: Bag Boy ZFT Bag

2 hours ago, ryan.mzzz said:

i always chip with my loft wedge since I can clip it cleanly on most surfaces and I have a great feel for how much it spins and how much it checks to the right on landing, but I watched a video yesterday on the ‘rule of twelve,’ as in:

if you chip with a 

9 it will roll out 3x the distance it travels in the air, 9 + 3 = 12

8 it will roll out 4x the distance it travels in the air, 8 + 4 = 12

7 it will roll out 5x the distance it travels in the air, 7 + 5 = 12

and so on. I’m thinking about adding this to my game, but it’s going to be a process. 

Even though I use my 60º quite a bit, I don't play the ball to check up much.  Greens are very firm and my 60º is... well... worn!  I have a new one sitting in the garage, but I actually like the predictability of the release that I get with my old one.  

I tried the "rule of 12" and it's not for me.  I understand the concept and I have certainly seen it work; however, I control the distance my 60º flies and rolls with my stroke.  When I'm very close to the green, I may use a bump and run, but nothing lower lofted than a 9i.  If I tried it with an 8i, I would be off the green on the other side on most holes!!  That could change depending on the course and greens.

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

5 hours ago, Vegan_Golfer_PNW said:

This is a recipe for lots of chunked shots. 

If you want to get the ball on the ground quicker play it in forward in the stance. Setup with more weight on the lead foot and keep there and take less lofted club.  Also take your wrists out of chips

Driver: PXG 0811 X+ Proto w/UST Helium 5F4

Wood: TaylorMade M5 5W w/Accra TZ5 +1/2”, TaylorMade Sim 3W w/Aldila rogue white

Hybrid: PXG Gen2 22* w/AD hybrid

Irons: PXG Gen3 0311T w/Nippon modus 120

Wedges: TaylorMade MG2 50*, Tiger grind 56/60

Putter: Scotty Caemeron Super Rat1

Ball: Titleist Prov1

3 minutes ago, RickyBobby_PR said:

If you want to get the ball on the ground quicker play it in forward in the stance. Setup with more weight on the lead foot and keep there and take less lofted club.  Also take your wrists out of chips

ok, ill see what my coach says. I sent him videos. just waiting on his analysis

Follow my journey to enjoying golf and going low

Driver: :callaway-small:   Epic Max LS :Fuji:Ventus Black 6x 44.5" 

3wHL: :callaway-small: Rogue ST LS 75x  Tensei AV Blue w/ xlink

7w: :callaway-small:Apex UW 21* MMT 80S

DI: Caley 01X 18* with KBS PGH Stiff plus 95g

4-AW: th.jpg.d6e2abdaeb04f007fd259c979f389de6.jpg  0211  with KBS Tour Stiff 2.5* up 3/4" long, Soft stepped, MOI matched

Wedges     :cleveland-small: Zipcore 

Putter: L.A.B. Directed Force 2.1 69*/35" in blue 

Ball:  TBD

Shot Tracking: :ShotScope:

Bag: Vessel VLX 2.0

Grip: Lamkin Sonar +  Midsize 

My Reviews:

Caley 01X Driving Iron Review 2023

Max Swing Speed Training and Speed Progress: Current Speed 120 in the MGS Speed Challenge (updated 3/15/23)

:1332069271_TommyArmour:TAIII #2  Review here: TAIII Impact #2 Putter )

:cleveland-small: Zipcore Tour Rack 54/full and 58/mid (review here)

th.jpg.d6e2abdaeb04f007fd259c979f389de6.jpg  0211  2019 Unofficial Review

1 hour ago, RickyBobby_PR said:

I didn't see any photos or videos of the setup,  how do you know where the back foot is to determine if the ball is too far back?   Narrow stance might have the ball just behind center.     You say forward,  forward of what?    Some of the short game instructors will have a 5 ball depth in which they move the ball to alter flight.  

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :titelist-small: TS3 15*  w/Project X Hzardous Smoke
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/:Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   Sacks Parente MC 3 Stripe

Backup Putters:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W, :taylormade-small:TM-180

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

15 minutes ago, cnosil said:

I didn't see any photos or videos of the setup,  how do you know where the back foot is to determine if the ball is too far back?   Narrow stance might have the ball just behind center.     You say forward,  forward of what?    Some of the short game instructors will have a 5 ball depth in which they move the ball to alter flight.  

Videos of ~25 yard chips

4-AW: th.jpg.d6e2abdaeb04f007fd259c979f389de6.jpg  0211  with KBS Tour Stiff 2.5* up 3/4" long, Soft stepped, MOI matched

My Reviews:

Max Swing Speed Training and Speed Progress: Current Speed 120 in the MGS Speed Challenge (updated 3/15/23)

27 minutes ago, Vegan_Golfer_PNW said:

That is about where my instructor has me playing the ball for those finesse shots.  

Backup Putters:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W, :taylormade-small:TM-180

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

6 minutes ago, cnosil said:

That is about where my instructor has me playing the ball for those finesse shots.  

ya, i am curious what my coach has to say as well

My Reviews:

2 hours ago, cnosil said:

It will be different for different people... where you make good contact with a shallow strike.  The further back the ball, the steeper the AoA.  More forward, the shallower the AoA which engages the bounce.  Bounce is your friend.  You don't have to be as precise with the strike.

My position is about where the logo on a shirt would be; just inside my left armpit.  That's a normal position for most all my shots except driver, which is more forward because of the wider stance.

2 hours ago, Vegan_Golfer_PNW said:

... Personally I love the ball position. If you move your weight to more on your front foot at address and keep it there, your contact will be cleaner and more consistent. 

Driver:     :taylormade-small:    Qi10 10.5* ... Ventus Red Velocore 5R
Fairway:  :taylormade-small:    Qi10 5 wood ... Kai'li Blue 60R
Hybrids:  :ping-small:        430 Hybrid 22*... Diamana LTD 65r  
                  :taylormade-small:    DHy #4 ... Steelfiber 780Hy  
Irons:       :titleist-small:           '23 T200 5-Pw ... Steelfiber i95r
Wedges:  :titleist-small:           Vokey 50*/54*/58* ... Steelfiber i95r
Putter:     :cobra-small:    Sport-60 33" 
Ball:           Maxfli/:taylormade-small:  Maxfli Tour/TP5x

12 hours ago, cnosil said:

When you  are familiar with a persons swing some things are easy to pick up on. As we see in his videos below there are lots of moving parts for a 25 yard pitch shot. With that many moving parts if he gets quick or changes height in the shot it’s going to cause chunks in the backswing. Most amateurs when they play it back have more shaft lean than is necessary and removes the bounce from the equation and that’s where the chunks come in.

Wood: TaylorMade M5 5W w/Accra TZ5 +1/2”, TaylorMade Sim 3W w/Aldila rogue white

45 minutes ago, RickyBobby_PR said:

When you  are familiar with a persons swing some things are easy to pick up on. As we see in his videos below there are lots of moving parts for a 25 yard pitch shot. With that many moving parts if he gets quick or changes height in the shot it’s going to cause chunks in the backswing. Most amateurs when they play it back have more shaft lean than is necessary and removes the bounce from the equation and that’s where the chunks come in.

Don’t disagree,  using terms like forward and back relative to feet without a visual is really  meaningless since our feet can be in different positions depending on the shot.   My ball position has moved based on direction of my instructor and to me it seems really far back because if where I started.

10 hours ago, Kenny B said:

It will be different for different people... where you make good contact with a shallow strike.  The further back the ball, the steeper the AoA.  More forward, the shallower the AoA which engages the bounce.  Bounce is your friend.  You don't have to be as precise with the strike.

Yep, bounce is your friend and you can engage bounce with the ball back in the stance.  You can also blade the ball with it forward in the stance.   Club path and shoulder alignment also influence path and AoA. Lots of factors to consider.  

2 hours ago, RickyBobby_PR said:

Yep!  I'm one of the "most amateurs"!  😂

1 hour ago, cnosil said:

Yep, bounce is your friend and you can engage bounce with the ball back in the stance.  You can also blade the ball with it forward in the stance.   Club path and shoulder alignment also influence path and AoA. Lots of factors to consider.  

The way I look at it, when the ball position is essentially the same for all shots, I don't have to make adjustments and run the risk of moving my low point.  Even though my feet adjust for each length of shot, the ball position is the same relative to my core.  

Yes, there is a chance to blade the ball, but that is a function of incorrect weight distribution and followthrough, which can be corrected.  I can hit low, medium and high pitch shots from the same ball location, which I can't do with ball back by right foot.  

1 hour ago, cnosil said:

Don’t disagree,  using terms like forward and back relative to feet without a visual is really  meaningless since our feet can be in different positions depending on the shot.   My ball position has moved based on direction of my instructor and to me it seems really far back because if where I started.

It’s always relative to center. 

1 hour ago, cnosil said:

The path change comes from incorrect pressure and incorrect movement patterns and the mind realizing the club is in a bad spot and has to force to body to move in order hit the ball. 

It’s less likely to blade a ball back in the stance as it is froward in the stance because that bladed shot comes from the body getting taller and causing the club to come in higher on the ball.

16 minutes ago, Kenny B said:

The way I look at it, when the ball position is essentially the same for all shots, I don't have to make adjustments and run the risk of moving my low point.  Even though my feet adjust for each length of shot, the ball position is the same relative to my core.  

And here I thought I was the only one. Thanks for validating my 'technique'. 

Left Hand orientation

:taylormade-small:SIM 2 D Max with Fujikura Air Speeder Shaft 

Cobra  Radspeed 3W/RIptide Shaft
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter

:ShotScope: V3
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 

EZGO TXT 48v cart
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain: And  BAG Boy

Golf Balls: Vice Pro Plus 

2020 Official Teste:SuperSpeed: Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

2019 Official Tester :ping-small:  410 Driver

2018 Official Tester :wilson-small: C300

22 minutes ago, RickyBobby_PR said:

It’s always relative to center. 

The path change comes from incorrect pressure and incorrect movement patterns and the mind realizing the club is in a bad spot and has to force to body to move in order hit the ball. 

yes, alway relative to body.  Using feet as a reference for front and back is meaningless; that was my original point.  

I was referring to AoA varying because of an open or closed stance which will change path.  There are multiple things that can correctly change that will steepen or shallow a swing. 

Reading these last two pages of chatter make me glad that I have a teacher. 🙂

It's really all relative - I feel as if I play the ball back when chipping but I really don't, its that I have a narrow slightly open stance, the ball is actually centered, but because my back foot is closer to the center of my body it looks back to my eye.  I'm sensing a lot of talking past one another in this thread because far too often there is no real reference point and weight distribution matters as well.  But what's 70 percent on the front side?  I don't know exactly how to measure that.  I do know that if I keep more weight on my left side when chipping than I do with my full shots or my pitches, I will hit the ball more solidly, it will come out lower and run out farther.  I know too that if I take more loft, widen the stance a bit, keep the weight forward and swing steeper that I will get more spin assuming I'm using the proper ball but I've worked all of that out through time and practice.  The nice thing about the short game is that it is very inexpensive to practice - keep a shaft bag, wedge and putter in the trunk is all. 🙂

Taylor Made Stealth 2 10.5 Diamana S plus 60  Aldila  R flex   - 42.25 inches 

SMT 4 wood bassara R flex, four wood head, 3 wood shaft

Ping G410 7, 9 wood  Alta 65 R flex

Srixon ZX5 MK II  5-GW - UST recoil Dart 65 R flex

India 52,56 (60 pending)  UST recoil 75's R flex  

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

It's our offseason so auditioning candidates - looking for that right mix of low spin long, more spin around the greens - TBD   

48 minutes ago, revkev said:

Reading these last two pages of chatter make me glad that I have a teacher. 🙂

It's really all relative - I feel as if I play the ball back when chipping but I really don't, its that I have a narrow slightly open stance, the ball is actually centered, but because my back foot is closer to the center of my body it looks back to my eye.  I'm sensing a lot of talking past one another in this thread because far too often there is no real reference point and weight distribution matters as well.  But what's 70 percent on the front side?  I don't know exactly how to measure that.  I do know that if I keep more weight on my left side when chipping than I do with my full shots or my pitches, I will hit the ball more solidly, it will come out lower and run out farther.  I know too that if I take more loft, widen the stance a bit, keep the weight forward and swing steeper that I will get more spin assuming I'm using the proper ball but I've worked all of that out through time and practice.  The nice thing about the short game is that it is very inexpensive to practice - keep a shaft bag, wedge and putter in the trunk is all. 🙂

... Advanced plays can do just about anything concerning ball position, weigh distribution and using the bounce or not if they put in the practice and develop their own style. As I have stated before different conditions can call for different techniques. Bent grass with even and thick but predictable rough calls for something different than wiry Bermuda that can grab the club as well as grain into or down grain for both the strike and how far the ball roll. 

... But it is the average player that subconsciously or even consciously attempts to "lift" their chips and pitches that will really benefit from having their weight forward because you can't lean back and lift unless you shift your weight to your back foot. That is probably the #1 fault I see with chips/pitches. 

Driver:     :taylormade-small:    Qi10 10.5* ... Ventus Red Velocore 5R
Fairway:  :taylormade-small:    Qi10 5 wood ... Kai'li Blue 60R
Hybrids:  :ping-small:        430 Hybrid 22*... Diamana LTD 65r  
                  :taylormade-small:    DHy #4 ... Steelfiber 780Hy  
Irons:       :titleist-small:           '23 T200 5-Pw ... Steelfiber i95r
Wedges:  :titleist-small:           Vokey 50*/54*/58* ... Steelfiber i95r
Putter:     :cobra-small:    Sport-60 33" 
Ball:           Maxfli/:taylormade-small:  Maxfli Tour/TP5x

1 hour ago, chisag said:

... Advanced plays can do just about anything concerning ball position, weigh distribution and using the bounce or not if they put in the practice and develop their own style. As I have stated before different conditions can call for different techniques. Bent grass with even and thick but predictable rough calls for something different than wiry Bermuda that can grab the club as well as grain into or down grain for both the strike and how far the ball roll. 

... But it is the average player that subconsciously or even consciously attempts to "lift" their chips and pitches that will really benefit from having their weight forward because you can't lean back and lift unless you shift your weight to your back foot. That is probably the #1 fault I see with chips/pitches. 

True - I know that I developed an open stance because I like facing the target a bit, like shooting free throws - I've back towards a bit of an open stance and feet closer together when putting for that reason - I had become too mechanical - I'm much more focused on rolling the ball to the hole lately and it's really helping.  

Taylor Made Stealth 2 10.5 Diamana S plus 60  Aldila  R flex   - 42.25 inches 

SMT 4 wood bassara R flex, four wood head, 3 wood shaft

Ping G410 7, 9 wood  Alta 65 R flex

Srixon ZX5 MK II  5-GW - UST recoil Dart 65 R flex

India 52,56 (60 pending)  UST recoil 75's R flex  

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

It's our offseason so auditioning candidates - looking for that right mix of low spin long, more spin around the greens - TBD   

Speed work and range time after. Mostly working on longer clubs. Stopped hooking my 5i. Was awesome 

Worked on SG. My chipping lesson came back. Now having me work on being more upright  boy what a difference that makes let’s just say I am no longer considering a chipper. Some pitching work to about 40 yards. Did some variable distances on the range as well

Finally some putting work  I am becoming way more comfortable with my new stroke. One three ball sequence from 35 ft, L to R break. Lip out, sunk, high miss but within a foot. Happy learned how to putt and chip now  watch out everyone!

My Reviews:

Been having problems getting too handsy in my swing again that caused some problems in my last round so I've been working on just thinking "shoulder turn" and letting my hands and wrists set naturally. I hit a small bucket at lunch and things started out just dreadful. Couldn't hit my GW even. Sure enough, I took a step back and thought "turn the shoulders, that's it" made some practice swings, and things came right back to normal. Hit some half swings just to work on the shoulder turn back and through, then worked back up to full swings. I hope to get out for a round this weekend, we'll see how things go.

In my  :wilson_staff_small:  carry bag:
:mizuno-small: ST-X 10.5* Kai'li Blue R Flex
:mizuno-small: ST-Z 15* Kai/li Blue R Flex
:mizuno-small: ST-Z 4h Linq Blue R Flex
:cleveland-small: Launcher 5h
:cleveland-small: Launcher CBX 6i-PW
:cleveland-small: CBX 54* & 58*
:cleveland-small: Huntington Beach #10
:bridgestone-small: e12 Contact
CURRENTLY TESTING - Mizuno Long Game

Had a really good session at the range yesterday. Went through a quickish warm up and then did 4 programs on Top Tracer. I know it isn't a perfect system, but it at least allows me to go through and feel like I'm working towards something. 

I am struggling a bit with the new irons. There are sessions where I'm making really good contact and others where well its everything off the toe and more toe and more toe strikes. I'm kinda caught in between to main swing feels and I need to either get a lesson or take some video and figure out which one I want to go to and stick with. 

The programs I ran were one 30 shot strokes gained challenge. It has X amount of drives, longer approach shots, short approach shots and more. I really like this as it is more similar to playing a real round.  The second program was a driving challenge. Put simply my distance gains me strokes my accuracy sucks the big one. Finally I ran 2 approach shot sessions which are closest to. Overall was pretty happy and I feel like I'm getting a really good idea for my distances. 

⛳🛄 as of Nov 6, 2023 (Past WITB
Driver:  :callaway-small: Paradym TD w/ GD ADDI 6X Driver Shootout! 

Wood:    :cobra-small: F7 3 wood 14.5* w/ Motore F1 Shaft

Irons:   :titleist-small: T Series - T200 5 Iron
                                          T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW

Wedge:  Toura Golf - A Spec 53,37,61 degree 

Putter:  Screenshot 2023-06-02 13.10.30.png Mezz Max!

Balls:     Vice Pro Plus Drip (Blue/Orange)

1 hour ago, GolfSpy_APH said:

Went through a quickish warm up and then did 4 programs on Top Tracer.

My range has Top Tracer as well.  Like you mentioned, it isn't perfect, but I do find some value in it during focused practice sessions. I haven't done that strokes gained challenge yet... I'll have to check that out.

• Titleist TSR3 9* (A2 setting) Driver - Graphite Design Tour AD UB-5 R1
  • Titleist TSR2+ 3 Wood - Graphite Design Tour AD UB-5 R1
  • Srixon ZX 5W
  • Callaway Paradym 4-PW
  • Titleist Vokey SM9 50-08, 54-10 & 58-08
  • Scotty Cameron Super Select Newport 2.5
  • 2023 Titleist ProV1

Getting ready to head out to the course for our Men's Club Event... it is a scramble today so a good chance to do some course practice in a fun environment.  Next weekend is our Club Championship, so I will be trying to find my opportunities to groove my current swing between all the rain in the forecast over the next week in preparation for the tourney.

• Titleist TSR3 9* (A2 setting) Driver - Graphite Design Tour AD UB-5 R1
  • Titleist TSR2+ 3 Wood - Graphite Design Tour AD UB-5 R1
  • Srixon ZX 5W
  • Callaway Paradym 4-PW
  • Titleist Vokey SM9 50-08, 54-10 & 58-08
  • Scotty Cameron Super Select Newport 2.5
  • 2023 Titleist ProV1

worked on chipping for 40 mins with my 54 from various rough types and fringe. Changed up ball position and chip distance with some ladder work. I feel way more comfortable now. 15-20 yards still gave me issues but 10 and in and 30+ was great. Holed about 3 chips and had a dozen within tap in range and 80% of the rest within 3-5 ft. 

My Reviews: