TESTERS WANTED! ×

What/How Did You Practice Today?

null

9 minutes ago, cksurfdude said:

The ugly sliceroo is back... 🤦‍♂️

Me too. I tried hitting him 105mph, he just popped back up like Boppo the Clown

Finding a way to turn birdies into bogeys since 1992. #TeamChunks

'23 Forum Tester: image.png.9f90721cd28bc7b0a9c9a7080e1e9365.png Elixir Golf Ball

WITB:image.png.3fd681db3510b6ca5b9cd8746bbb1447.pngTS2 10.5° @ 11.25° Screenshot_20230525_003120_Chrome2.jpg.453ea23fc579d3ff5d81168fdd3d1632.jpgTensei blue AV 55 R graph•917f2 15° @ 16.5° Screenshot_20230525_003120_Chrome2.jpg.453ea23fc579d3ff5d81168fdd3d1632.jpgDiamana blue x5ct dialed 70 R graph•image.png.34e4547e173a54172ff78e7545cfce3c.pngStealth 22° image.png.3e3fd052b67b6f62d3666b666d7109fe.png Ventus red 6 (non-velo) R graph• image.png.8fb479c452fc063454e923dea514c13d.png699u 2i 17° image.png.9a4846088e26973fb7fe5624bddbdc81.png tgi 70 R graph•24° image.png.d2eb192c22d125fefbd3607df7e0b327.png Tour v 90 black pvd R steel•699 6i-PW image.png.9a4846088e26973fb7fe5624bddbdc81.png Tour 110 black pvd R steel• image.png.eca9fa52c016ce4745893f387fef46df.pngSM8 50°/08° @ 52°/10° SM8 stock steel• image.png.3a7bdc80b43a23d4e08c16f2f319cc28.pngJaws Full Toe 56°/12° Screenshot_20230525_002154_Google2.jpg.c2d23d7abfb8451e510d254517410b64.jpgDG Spinner TI steel •image.png.98634e318580c192c5682c5d7f2a763a.png c series DW 2.0 slant neck stock steel•image.png.13e1aa1ef13bc0a92bb27f2e4df082a9.pngPhantom 2 gps•Tour v3 rangefinder•image.png.9f90721cd28bc7b0a9c9a7080e1e9365.pngElixir golf ball•

1 hour ago, sglj3 said:

6 weeks left until I can swing a club full speed again - I am getting so antsy!! Anyway, still working on putting and short game work in my back yard.

Been there, done that (2x) I KNOW the antsyness- it'll all be worth it in the end

ALL :callaway-small:

Paradym 10.5*(11.5*) (Hzrdus Gen 4 Silver 60/KBS TD)

Apex UW 17* (Tensei AV Blue 75)

Apex Pro 21 Hybrid 20*/23* (KBS Hybrid)

Paradym 6-PW (Nippon NS Pro Modus 3 Tour 105X)

Jaws Raw Face Chrome 48* (Nippon NS Pro Modus 3 Tour 105X)

Jaws Raw Chrome Full Toe 54*/ 58* (Nippon Pro Modus 115 Wedge)

Jaws Full Toe Black Wedge 64* (DG Tour Issue Spinner 115)

WHOG #5

Chrome Soft X 

46 minutes ago, sglj3 said:

I hope so, surgery was Jan 9th

My last one (rotator cuff repair- a LOT of it) was in mid-late November 2021- and I was FINALLY able to do full swings (with Driver) early-mid March, with full tempo swings late March. I'd been able to do the short game stuff and partial swings in mid February with nothing longer than a 7I (my PT is a golfer- so it helped and he understood) and no more than 90* to the ground, then it progressed from there.  Yes, there were a few times when I probably did a little bit more than I should have, and my shoulder let me know. I figured it wasn't worth it so I decided to suck it up and listen to him

WHOG #5

Chrome Soft X 

Tried out a little speed work in the dome after getting back from vacation. Sprayed it around a little bit but getting closer to the goal for more distance out of my irons. Body is definitely still in vacation mode!

Courses in my area won't open up for another month so a few weeks of speed practice to get it up then a few weeks tightening up the accuracy and hopefully we'll make some gains!

Snapchat-893915737.jpg

WITB - :taylormade-small:Dr: Taylor Made SIM2 Tensei AV blue; :callaway-logo-1:3W, 4H, 5H: Callaway Strata Ultimate; 6-9i: Callaway Strata Ultimate; PW: Callaway JAWS MD5 46deg W grind, 12deg bounce; AW: Callaway JAWS MD5 52 deg W grind, 12deg bounce; SW: Callaway JAWS MD5 56 deg S grind, 12deg bounce; LW: Callaway JAWS MD5 60deg W grind, 12 deg bounce; Putter: Odyssey White Hot OG 1 blade :odyssey-small:Ball: Callaway Chrome Soft X

I went to the range today with my Dad.  He hit the Epic Star Otto Phlex quite well!   That was really cool. 

I did some work on finishing swings all the way to my left side - just swing through with no aiming.  Some good results. 

18 holes tomorrow. Excited.  

Working at getting better ... and very slowly getting there.

•  :callaway-small: Paradym 🔹🔹🔹 8* (UST Mimaya MP5 40-L Otto-Phlex)
  •  :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max 3 & 5 Woods (:Fuji: MotoreX F1 7-S)
  • :callaway-small: Paradym X 4 and 5 Hybrid (:Fuji: MotoreX HB 7-S)
  •  :Miura: CB-57 4-P or Maltby TS3 (4-8)/TS4 (9-PW)/TS1 (GW) (shafts:  :projectx: LZ 6.0)
  • :cleveland-small: RTX6 Zipcore 53*, and 58* mid wedges (KBS High Rev 125)
  • :scotty-small: Special Select Fastback 1.5
  • :redrooster: Gloves
  •  :maxfli: Tour X Balls

Don't count my clubs!  Ha.  The 4 iron, 5 hybrid, and 53* Cleveland are in and out of the bag depending on mood, course, and moon phase.

My Official Red Rooster Sussex Glove Review:  https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/58614-2023-mgs-forum-member-test-red-rooster-sussex-golf-glove/#comment-911042

Tomorrow is like opening day of deer season, weather breaking, ranges open and time to dust off winter cobweb blues.    Will be good to get out into open air for that feeling again. 

On day one of a new season I start with gently percussing the ground but will be lighting some blades of grass on fire soon enough.     

Good hand action comes from good body action.     

:macgregor-small:  :benhogan-small: :cobra-small:

1 hour ago, sirchunksalot said:

After that, I placed a towel under my arms and worked on staying connected and relying on my body to hit the shot. I discovered I wasn't making committed swings and was just trying to baby the ball down the course. I think my frail mental game has had an effect there. 

Man, I can relate.  If you figure out the mental aspect of just trusting your swing all the time and not aiming/babying/over-thinking, I will pay handsomely for that elixir.  It’s magical when the brain shuts off just enough and the body takes over.  Keep after it. 

Working at getting better ... and very slowly getting there.

•  :callaway-small: Paradym 🔹🔹🔹 8* (UST Mimaya MP5 40-L Otto-Phlex)
  •  :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max 3 & 5 Woods (:Fuji: MotoreX F1 7-S)
  • :callaway-small: Paradym X 4 and 5 Hybrid (:Fuji: MotoreX HB 7-S)
  •  :Miura: CB-57 4-P or Maltby TS3 (4-8)/TS4 (9-PW)/TS1 (GW) (shafts:  :projectx: LZ 6.0)
  • :cleveland-small: RTX6 Zipcore 53*, and 58* mid wedges (KBS High Rev 125)
  • :scotty-small: Special Select Fastback 1.5
  • :redrooster: Gloves
  •  :maxfli: Tour X Balls

Don't count my clubs!  Ha.  The 4 iron, 5 hybrid, and 53* Cleveland are in and out of the bag depending on mood, course, and moon phase.

My Official Red Rooster Sussex Glove Review:  https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/58614-2023-mgs-forum-member-test-red-rooster-sussex-golf-glove/#comment-911042

26 minutes ago, IndyBonzo said:

Man, I can relate.  If you figure out the mental aspect of just trusting your swing all the time and not aiming/babying/over-thinking, I will pay handsomely for that elixir.  It’s magical when the brain shuts off just enough and the body takes over.  Keep after it. 

I appreciate it, I've been struggling with the mental aspect for close to two years. I have no problems when it comes to chipping and putting, but the full swings come with a plethora of negative thoughts especially when I'm on the course. Doesn't help that I play solo a lot, I find it's not as noisy in there when I have company. 

Went to hit pitch shots after work and probably one of the best sessions I have ever had.   From shot one, ball contact was good and really only hit a couple of poor shots and I was even able to control trajectory.    Spent about 45 minutes practicing until I had to leave to allow the first tee kids to practice.     

I am regretting it a little;  I didn't take anything for my allergies and now I can't breathe 😞

I'm going to try and get out again before my Thursday league game and see if I can keep it up.   

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :titelist-small: TS3 15*  w/Project X Hzardous Smoke
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/:Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   :taylormade-small:TM-180

Testing:   SPGC_logo.jpg

Backups:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

4 minutes ago, cnosil said:

Went to hit pitch shots after work and probably one of the best sessions I have ever had.   From shot one, ball contact was good and really only hit a couple of poor shots and I was even able to control trajectory.    Spent about 45 minutes practicing until I had to leave to allow the first tee kids to practice.     

I am regretting it a little;  I didn't take anything for my allergies and now I can't breathe 😞

I'm going to try and get out again before my Thursday league game and see if I can keep it up.   

That's awesome Chris! I know you've been saying it takes a while to dial in when you first start and hearing about you being on from shot 1 is music to the ears. 

Hopefully your allergies calm down a lot this evening. 

Yahoo!! My 2023 season began today. Was able to get out and do 9 holes. Back 9 not open yet as the river still flooding 6 of the holes. No carts allowed on front due to soggy conditions. Walking only meant few others out there. Sunny and 65* breezy but doable. Life is good but I did forget to take a pencil with me. 🤪

D- Ping G 400 SFT

16*- Adams Tight Lie

19*- Adams Tight Lie

4H- Ping G 400

5-U- Ping G 400

SW- Nike

56*- Ping Glide 2

P- Sub70 004 Mallet

3 hours ago, Dweed said:

Yahoo!! My 2023 season began today. Was able to get out and do 9 holes. Back 9 not open yet as the river still flooding 6 of the holes. No carts allowed on front due to soggy conditions. Walking only meant few others out there. Sunny and 65* breezy but doable. Life is good but I did forget to take a pencil with me. 🤪

Maybe one of the few but I love walk only period. I prefer it as a chance to soak up outside as someone who work behind a computer full-time! Wishing the best for an all time season, Dweed!

WITB - :taylormade-small:Dr: Taylor Made SIM2 Tensei AV blue; :callaway-logo-1:3W, 4H, 5H: Callaway Strata Ultimate; 6-9i: Callaway Strata Ultimate; PW: Callaway JAWS MD5 46deg W grind, 12deg bounce; AW: Callaway JAWS MD5 52 deg W grind, 12deg bounce; SW: Callaway JAWS MD5 56 deg S grind, 12deg bounce; LW: Callaway JAWS MD5 60deg W grind, 12 deg bounce; Putter: Odyssey White Hot OG 1 blade :odyssey-small:Ball: Callaway Chrome Soft X

Well a good news / bad news kind of day. Good news was I got into the “speith” position at the top I was hoping for (hips wise).

CA3BDAA7-0E05-4A2B-AFC1-01CC6A62BBFF.jpeg.8b23dee22d1f23f94f52fbb80fb70e55.jpeg

The bad news is that strike location is….um….very toe side. Like EXTREMELY toe side. Look at this:

4DB975D0-3A5B-4F16-9C53-0895DE32B8F5.jpeg.5352834bb0cae1a1bd24f4d0bcd60d18.jpeg

so, yeah, work in progress. But at least my hips are turning!

I compare this back to my swing from 9 months ago which had almost no hip turn, flat shoulder turn and me standing too close to the ball (see below) but…I was a 4 hdcp there and now I am a 7 hdcp. Such is golf I guess, sometimes you have to take some steps backward to make a leap forward.

930678A1-5E44-4DF9-AAB2-66A41B7F67D9.png.64635fef0cdea030bd8a1ccbb33789ca.png

Edited by vandyland

:mizuno-small: STZ 230 9.5* ➖ PinHawk SLF 16* ➖ :mizuno-small: STZ 230 Hybrid 21.25* ➖ MALTBY TS1-IM 5-GW ➖ :benhogan-small: Equalizer II 54* ➖ :ping-small: Glide 4.0 (S) 58* ➖ L.A.B. Directed Force 2.1 
Maxfli Tour X Official Review -- https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/63068-testers-announced-maxfli-tour-x-golf-balls-with-max-align-technology/?do=findComment&comment=1021832

Today, I practiced the same as every day. 6-8’ putts and swing positions. I intended to go to the range like almost every Monday..There is a TopTracker range I drive by most days that I can hit 84 balls for $8 and has the shot tracker on the roof. I stop on Mondays, go to my club on Tuesdays and Thursdays and chip and putt, weather and time permitting. And play on Wednesday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. 

If time and weather preclude this, I hit foam balls in the yard and hit 6-8’ putts in my office. And yet, I still suck at golf. 

:ping-small:G430LST 10.5° on     T P T    POWER 18 Hi Driver 

:ping-small:G430MAX 3w  on     T P T    POWER 18 Hi Fairway 

:ping-small:G425 3H on     T P T    POWER 18 Hi Hybrid 

:taylormade-small:P790 Black 4-A 
on :kbs: TGI 80S

:mizuno-small: ES21 54-8° & 58-12° on :kbs: Hi Rev

:L.A.B.:DF2.1 on :accra: White

:titelist-small: ProV1  

:918457628_PrecisionPro: Precision Pro  NX7 Pro

All Iron grips are BestGrips Micro-Perforated Mid

Driver, 3w, 3H are JumboMax JMX UltraLite XS 

Maybe had one of the most impactful days for my golf game yesterday. I've swung a golf club in some capacity (whether it be the range or playing a round) every day for the last 2 weeks and my body was starting to feel it. Yesterday I had a recovery day where I focused on stretching and enjoying the sunny and 80* Colorado weather. Today, I feel loose and ready to go out and probably swing a club again every day for the next two weeks! Moral of the story is taking a relaxation day has been largely beneficial to me and I couldn't help but recommend it to all of the other golf junkies out there.

:callaway-small: Rogue MAX LS 9° (set to +1°)

:callaway-small: Rogue Max 3W 15°

:callaway-small:Apex UW 19°

:taylormade-small: p770 w/ Project X 6.5 (4-AW)

:callaway-small: Jaws Full-Toe Black 54° & 60°

:taylormade-small: Spider GT 35"

:taylormade-small: TP5x 

I FINALLY got to hit the range for the first time this year. 

I've been on a big Moe Norman kick lately, and I've been watching a lot of videos about the single plane swing from Todd Graves (lil Moe).

It feels awkward with irons, like any swing change usually does, however, with the driver, it felt very natural.

Normally when I hit my driver at the range, too much ego slips in, and I start trying to hammer the living p!ss out of it, which usually translates into less than ideal shots, snap hooks, big slices, etc.. 

Using the SPS method with my driver.... I've never, ever, ever, hit it so consistently (on the range)... EVER... 

It feels like I'm using less power, but generating as much distance as I normally would, which is part of the idea of the SPS, it's a much more efficient swing (apparently). 

I also hit it all over the face, high, low, heel, toe... almost every ball went dead straight... 

I FEEL like I'm really onto something, but I've had that feeling so many times, and then just get my hopes destroyed when trying to put it into practice, lol. 

I can't wait for my first round so I can try it out and see where it goes. 

Driver: Mizuno ST-190

3W: Adams Tight Lies Titanium 13.5º (2015)

5W: Adams Tight Lies 16º (2014) Adams Black Super Hybrid 17º / Adams Super Hybrid 19º

Irons: Adams CB1 4 - GW / Adams CMB 4 - GW / Adams CB2 5 - GW 

Wedges: Cleveland RTX 4.0 56º / Burke Golf TF01 60º 

Putter(s): Odyssey 2-Ball original / O-Works 2-Ball Fang Tank / White Ice #5

First world problems but my wear pattern is so toe side from me trying to learn this new move that I am thinking I should start practicing with some tougher, old clubs. I have some 1970s blades that might accomplish 2 goals (1) they will save the wear and tear on my Hogans and (2) will give me better feedback on my strike location. The only thing is they have a slightly different sweet spot (closer to the hosel since they are waaaay older with long hosels) and a slightly different swing weight. That said, I am SO FAR AWAY from the sweet spot right now it might not matter. 😆. Does anyone have "practice clubs" to avoid destroying their gamers? I practice on some pretty sandy, packed soil at the "free" range. 

:mizuno-small: STZ 230 9.5* ➖ PinHawk SLF 16* ➖ :mizuno-small: STZ 230 Hybrid 21.25* ➖ MALTBY TS1-IM 5-GW ➖ :benhogan-small: Equalizer II 54* ➖ :ping-small: Glide 4.0 (S) 58* ➖ L.A.B. Directed Force 2.1 
Maxfli Tour X Official Review -- https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/63068-testers-announced-maxfli-tour-x-golf-balls-with-max-align-technology/?do=findComment&comment=1021832

6 minutes ago, vandyland said:

First world problems but my wear pattern is so toe side from me trying to learn this new move that I am thinking I should start practicing with some tougher, old clubs. I have some 1970s blades that might accomplish 2 goals (1) they will save the wear and tear on my Hogans and (2) will give me better feedback on my strike location. The only thing is they have a slightly different sweet spot (closer to the hosel since they are waaaay older with long hosels) and a slightly different swing weight. That said, I am SO FAR AWAY from the sweet spot right now it might not matter. 😆. Does anyone have "practice clubs" to avoid destroying their gamers? I practice on some pretty sandy, packed soil at the "free" range. 

Why is Spieth the example you are looking to mimic? That’s pretty much the extreme of hip action and trail leg extension. It also takes alot of effort in a short period of time to get forward bend, add lead knee flex and rotate.

Based on your video from last session your extreme toe side contact I’m guessing is coming from early extension and the hands/butt getting too high and causing toe contact. 

As to your question I don’t have practice clubs per se but I do have multiple sets I rotate thru. But I wouldn’t work on swing changes with a set that wasn’t my main set because if they setup isn’t then same things may and probably will feel different and cause some change in swing between the two sets

Driver: PXG 0811 X+ Proto w/UST Helium 5F4

Wood: TaylorMade M5 5W w/Accra TZ5 +1/2”, TaylorMade Sim 3W w/Aldila rogue white

Hybrid: PXG Gen2 22* w/AD hybrid

Irons: PXG Gen3 0311T w/Nippon modus 120

Wedges: TaylorMade MG2 50*, Tiger grind 56/60

Putter: Scotty Caemeron Super Rat1

Ball: Titleist Prov1

14 minutes ago, RickyBobby_PR said:

Why is Spieth the example you are looking to mimic? That’s pretty much the extreme of hip action and trail leg extension. It also takes alot of effort in a short period of time to get forward bend, add lead knee flex and rotate.

Well, for one I am a moron, I'll just put that out there. But in my tiny brain I have determined that I need to see an extreme example to get me to feel it. I don't expect my actual swing to look like this but trying to feel the extreme would hopefully get me somewhere in the middle between "no hip turn" and "insane amounts of hip turn". I agree on the early extension, having my hips go so far back my "natural" uncoiling would throw me right back into the ball. I have the zipper away video almost memorized but I can't seem to do both a big hip turn AND then downswing with zipper away. It is usually either one or the other. Trying to stay positive since it is VERY early days but was quite discouraged last night after being so high on the change on Sunday. Just shows I don't have it (not anywhere close) and trying not to just assume I will never have it. 

I also have some Ping Eye 2 BeCus that are pretty resilient. But I take your point @RickyBobby_PR about getting used to a significantly different iron. But you would also probably beat me by about 25 shots right now. 

I absolutely love this time of year. It was a nice, brisk, 50 degrees outside this morning, warm enough for me to hit the range before work. When it is warm outside, I sneak out to the range and hit around 6:30 am and get to work around 7:30 am. That gives me just enough time to work on my game. 
This morning, I worked on getting a good center strike with my irons. I bought some spray on powder to see my strike pattern. I have a tendency to hit the toe of the club, so I'm working on ball position and how fall away I am from the ball. Felt pretty good this morning and was able to work on ball flight as well. Improvement coming very soon!

Driver: Callaway Rogue ST MAX LS

Hybrid: SIM 2 3 Hybrid

Irons: Mizuno JPX 921 Tour 4-P

Wedges: Sub70 TAIII 50, 54, 60

Putter: Mizuno M.Craft Type 03 Putter

Maxfli Tour Golf Ball Review

Rapsodo MLM2Pro Launch Monitor Review

Unofficial Mizuno Type III Putter Review

My plan is to go out after my Dr appt and try and work on something I saw on a Rahm video (how he sets up for a draw and in conjunction w some info I saw on a Jim Hardy DVD). I'm hoping to see if it'll work for a mortal. Hopefully the wind will die down to where I can actually see if its doing any good.

WHOG #5

Chrome Soft X 

2 hours ago, vandyland said:

agree on the early extension, having my hips go so far back my "natural" uncoiling would throw me right back into the ball. I have the zipper away video almost memorized but I can't seem to do both a big hip turn AND then downswing with zipper away. It is usually either one or the other. T

I think with the bigger hip turn you are almost in that position already and would need for trail knee flex in transition and stay in more left side bend. But it’s definitely a lot to accomplish in a short period in time of the swing 

Are you doing slow motion swing to feel the movement patterns?

2 hours ago, vandyland said:

also have some Ping Eye 2 BeCus that are pretty resilient. But I take your point @RickyBobby_PR about getting used to a significantly different iron. But you would also probably beat me by about 25 shots right now. 

I wouldn’t bet on that. I haven’t touched a club since Sept. I don’t even know if I could swing a club and make contact right now lol

Driver: PXG 0811 X+ Proto w/UST Helium 5F4

Wood: TaylorMade M5 5W w/Accra TZ5 +1/2”, TaylorMade Sim 3W w/Aldila rogue white

Hybrid: PXG Gen2 22* w/AD hybrid

Irons: PXG Gen3 0311T w/Nippon modus 120

Wedges: TaylorMade MG2 50*, Tiger grind 56/60

Putter: Scotty Caemeron Super Rat1

Ball: Titleist Prov1

I'm trying to shallow my swing.  Bought new Paradym driver and was hitting it very high, got a little distance improvement, but meh.  Talked with the Club Pro and he suggested that I may be coming in with a steep attack angle.  He gave me a couple of drills and I was off and stumbling on the driving range.  Been working on it for about a week.  Today, i made a minor breakthru in finally figuring out that weight transfer before I start my downswing really makes a difference.  Ball flight was not as high and more penetrating giving me 15 to 25 yards.  (Don't get excited I still am well short of 300).  Anyway that is how I have been spending my time on the range.

Driver Paradym X 9.5

Great Big Bertha fairway woods 3,5,7,9

Great Big Bertha Irons 6-Approach Wedge

Cobra Snakebite Wedges 52 and 56 Degree

Scotty Cameron Newport 2 Putter

Practice yesterday was very rewarding because 2 weeks ago I started hitting a 9iron with a open face, by this I mean I moved my left hand to 11 on the clock face instead of 12 which I'll call a neutral grip. This gave a straighter ball flight with a left to right ball movement at the end of the ball flight, I found it very difficult to hit the right side of the green and this move solved that problem as the harder I tried to fade the more problems I created. So yesterday I tried this move griping at 11 with my 6iron and got the perfect fade ball flight at the flag, boy was I charged when I saw that even though I was just short of the green the ball bounced to the right as well. I'm a happy camper and want to thank azstu324 for changing my thinking on using equipment and thinking outside the square, thanks again...

I posted this in the wrong place, sorry Mods.

I’m a hacker who loves nothing more than to change how I play, be that grips shafts and heads its all fair game lol…

4 hours ago, Merlin1313 said:

My plan is to go out after my Dr appt and try and work on something I saw on a Rahm video (how he sets up for a draw and in conjunction w some info I saw on a Jim Hardy DVD). I'm hoping to see if it'll work for a mortal. Hopefully the wind will die down to where I can actually see if its doing any good.

Like to see a link if possible plz...

I’m a hacker who loves nothing more than to change how I play, be that grips shafts and heads its all fair game lol…