TESTERS WANTED! ×

What/How Did You Practice Today?

null

went and played a random draw 2 man scramble yesterday and i only call it practice because I was paired with a guy who i would consider very good I learned a lot about my flaws in my game all of it was constructive but i learned i was leaning back on my irons trying to fly them even though I didn't feel like i was he took a video and showed me I was just naturally doing it so I'm going to and did work on keeping my weight on my front foot and letting the club do the work 

Ogio bag

Driver: Cobra LTDX

3 wood: PING 425 max

Irons 5-U : PING G710s

52 bent to 51 vokey 

54: vokey 

58 degree: Callaway jaws 

putter: Wilson harmonized v2 / testing   Odessy AI- ONE Double Wide    

New irons arrived and had every intention of practicing today......and well it has done nothing but rain since early this morning.  Maybe tomorrow.....

WITB 2024

Qi10 LS 9* HZRDUS RDX Smoke Blue 60g 6.5

M5 15* Evenflow Black 75g 6.5

Sim Ti 22* HZRDUS Red 75g 6.5

Sim2 Rescue 22* Diamana Thump 100x

X Forged CB 5 - PW MMT 105 TX 

Jaws Raw 50*, 54* & 58* TTDG "OG" Spinner

Toulon Madison BGT Fire 34.75"

Z Star Diamond

Went out to the practice green down the street. Hit a bunch of putts from 5,10, and 20 feet. Trying to get into a new putting position and getting some data for the LAB test before it arrives.
I think it went well overall stall getting used to it and really causing the putter to be toe up.

Driver:  Ben Hogan GS53
4W:  Maltby KE4 
2i: Maltby KE4 FDI 
4-PW:  Maltby TS-1 - C-Taper 120g 
50,54,58: Maltby TSW

Putter:  L.A.B. DF2.1 Accra Shaft 2023 Forum Testers - L.A.B. Putters
Ball: Mixed prefer ProV1 or Snell
Handicap: 9.2  -  Best Score: 72 (E) Springdale CC, Canton NC -2022

2020 Forum Tester - Ben Hogan GS53 Driver

Went to the course in hopes of playing, but the college kids had no school today so they had all the tee times. So I went to the range and worked on my swing, and my irons are so good right now. I was getting a little to close to the ball which was causing my path to go left. So I moved back and covered the ball more, and it became a stripe show. Even my pro said it looks so effortless, which for someone with a quick tempo that’s not something I hear often. My driver is in shambles right now. I can’t even seem to stand to the ball without straight fear. I can’t even seem to take the club back, and my driver is typically the best part of my game. Hopefully this doesn’t continue, but this is golf. We mortals sometimes have to be happy with one or two good parts of the game lol

:taylormade-small: STEALTH 2+ 10.5* FUJIKURA VENTUS TR BLACK 6X

:srixon-small: ZX MKII 3W 15* Project X HZRDUS Smoke Blue RDX U.S.A. 8TX

:taylormade-small: Stealth+ 19 Mitsubishi Tensei Pro White 1K 85TX

:srixon-small: ZX7 4-PW KBS $Taper 130 BLACK PVD

:cleveland-small: RTX 6 Zipcore 50/54.10 Full Project X 6.0

:ping-small: GLIDE 4.0 60.10S DYNAMIC GOLD TOUR ISSUE S400

:EVNROLL: ER2v MIDLOCK 40”

:maxfli: TOUR X

:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9 with Slope 

:SuperSpeed:

Got on the range today and worked on a couple different alignment stick drills. First one I stuck a rod in the ground at an angle just above my hand height. Used another one held against my club shaft and right side of my body (left hand) to make sure that I wasn’t flipping the club inside. Flip it, and the sticks clack together. From the top of my swing, I was trying to get both sticks parallel in the start of the downswing. Took some practice reps with that and then ditched the stick I was holding to take swings. First swing on a ball was struck very well, but then I was getting really fat contact. Thinking I was releasing the club too early in the downswing. But, I do feel like that drill will help me in not coming over the top. Then, I did the drill @Josh Ross showed me with two sticks, one parallel and one at a slight angle, to promote an in to out path. Again was just really fat on my contact, so didn’t work on it too much as I was overthinking at that point. 

Switched to driver and it was maybe the best range session I have had with my TSi3 ever. Changed the shaft setting to up 1.5° and slight draw bias, and I was getting a nice high, soft fade ball flight almost on repeat. Face contact was center, some a little high but nothing off the toe which is big for me.  No idea on carry distance as the range tee was moved up from the normal area to let it grow back nicely for June. I would guess a 230ish carry, which I’ll take all dang day if it’s in the fairway. Hoping to get a round in Sunday afternoon, maybe even a quick 9 or just a few holes Friday evening. 

Driver: :titleist-small: TSi3 9* Fujikura Ventus TR Blue 6X

Fairways: :cobra-small: Aerojet Max 3W & 7W MCA Kai'Li White 60 Stiff

Hybrid: :cobra-small: King TEC 3H MCA MMT 85g Stiff

Irons: :cobra-small: Aerojet 6-GW KBS $-taper Lite Stiff

Wedges: :cobra-small: Snakebite Black 52/56/60 Hi-Rev 2.0 Black Stiff

Putter: :scotty-cameron-1: Super Select Newport 2.0

Ball: :maxfli: Tour X :titleist-small: ProV1x

#LeftyGang

Cobra 50th Anniversary Member Special Challenge (link here)

Unofficial FootJoy Hyperflex BOA 2023 Review

Unofficial Flightscope Mevo Review

56 minutes ago, Jnoble89 said:

Got on the range today and worked on a couple different alignment stick drills. First one I stuck a rod in the ground at an angle just above my hand height. Used another one held against my club shaft and right side of my body (left hand) to make sure that I wasn’t flipping the club inside. Flip it, and the sticks clack together. From the top of my swing, I was trying to get both sticks parallel in the start of the downswing. Took some practice reps with that and then ditched the stick I was holding to take swings. First swing on a ball was struck very well, but then I was getting really fat contact. Thinking I was releasing the club too early in the downswing. But, I do feel like that drill will help me I’m not coming over the top. Then, I did the drill @Josh Ross showed me with two sticks, one parallel and one at a slight angle, to promote an in to our path. Again was just really fat on my contact, so didn’t work on it too much as I was overthinking at that point. 

Switched to driver and it was maybe the best range session I have had with my TSi3 ever. Changed the shaft setting to up 1.5° and slight draw bias, and I was getting a nice high, soft fade ball flight almost on repeat. Face contact was center, some a little high but nothing off the toe which is big for me.  No idea on carry distance as the range tee was moved up from the normal area to let it grow back nicely for June. I would guess a 230ish carry, which I’ll take all dang day if it’s in the fairway. Hoping to get a round in Sunday afternoon, maybe even a quick 9 or just a few holes Friday evening. 

I'm surprised your contact was fat, mine was always really thin during my initial transition. Glad to hear the driver is starting to click though! Thanks for the update on your progress, hoping it keeps getting better!

In my Vessel-removebg-preview.png.afd31301c874ee24a33a6c5f06f4ab98.png Lux XV Cart Bag:
Driver: image.png.0d0a9c800176ad44335fd0a7facba020.png RADSPEED XB PTC 10.5° Fujikura Speeder Evolution 661 VII Stiff
Utility: callaway-golf-vector-logo-removebg-preview.png.1467fda9195e29c96aa5066f048e91b9.png Apex UW 17° and 19° Project X HZRDUS Smoke Black RDX 70 6.0
4 Hybrid: image.png.0d0a9c800176ad44335fd0a7facba020.png KING LTDx 21° KBS PGI 85 Stiff
Irons: image.png.66179558e8e55b8b35b741c037395846.png ZX5/ZX7 Project X LZ 6.0
Wedges: image.png.620c54f7108fefbf49a94ba169f19081.png 2.0 49°, 53°, 57° Project X LZ 6.0
Putter:  logo-horizontal-black.svg LINK.1 34"
Ball: MaxFli.png.395dd0dca3a12529f636728b3e66a134.png Tour (Thanks MGS for allowing me to test these!)

Check out my Official MGS Reviews Below!
:skycaddie: LX5 Watch - Link Here!

MaxFli.png.395dd0dca3a12529f636728b3e66a134.png Tour and TourX Golf Balls - Link Here!

image.png.28a3be9c497202cfc8176faecf8777ad.png Approach S70 Watch - Link Here!

1 minute ago, Josh Ross said:

I'm surprised your contact was fat, mine was always really thin during my initial transition. Glad to hear the driver is starting to click though! Thanks for the update on your progress, hoping it keeps getting better!

My miss with irons is almost always too fat. I am just guessing, but I think a lot of it has to do with trying to ingrain keeping my trail wrist in flexion to impact. To me, it felt like I was coming more from the inside and not over the top, but one thing I always noticed is that I would cast the club and lose trail wrist flexion before. So maybe that combined with coming more from the inside was causing me to miss fat? This is where my overthinking kicked in and why I decided to wait till my next range session to try again. I couldn’t believe how much better driver was, though. Hopefully it wasn’t just a one off fluke and I can repeat it!

#LeftyGang

big day of practice for me, I felt like I was falling back on my back foot on my shots a little bit, went to work on that especially with the driver, then an hour on the practice green, I have been cutting across my line a little bit so squared up my stance and my shoulders a little bit, going to take a bit of practice but need to do it. 

committed to performance excellence

12 hours ago, cksurfdude said:

Had a lesson this morning where we worked, as always, on path, on wrist angles and especially pressure shift aka "sway to target" (pro's words). I have a bad tendency to either hang back or to bump my lead hip forward but then let my tail shoulder drop so that I'm still actually behind the ball.

Forgot to screenshot the LM monitor (indoor lesson) but out of all the shots during the half hour only one stinker was short-right .. all the others were within a reasonably sized area.

The real highlight was when I finally, actually felt my whole body move targetward coming into impact! Yep gotta really solid strike on that one 👍 Followed it up with a repeat second shot, although didn't quite fully get it again after that...

But... Now I know it's possible .. it *can* be done! 😄

Work In Progress!!

I have a bad tendency to either hang back or to bump my lead hip forward but then let my tail shoulder drop so that I'm still actually behind the ball.

This sounds exactly like the problems I've been fighting for the longest time. My lower body fails to keep up with my arms and/or I dip my right shoulder during the downswing, both of which lead to me chunking my iron shorts, particularly the shorter clubs. But identifying the root causes is the first step and at least now I generally feel like I know what I did wrong whenever I hit a poor shot.

I really need to remember the range time right before I'm going out to play golf is not the time to try and implement changes...LOL Hit a few balls before my league round yesterday with the thought I would make a minor tweak to the swing and it didn't go well.  Practiced putting too and I kept pulling the putts a bit right and couldn't seem to correct it on the practice putting green.

TSssWhat's In This Lefty's Bag?

Driver: :titleist-small: TSR2 11° Project X HZRDUS Black 4G 60g 5.5 Flex

Fairway Woods: :cobra-small: F8 3W Project X Even Flow Blue 75g shaft

Fairway Woods: 

Hybrid: :titelist-small: TSR2  18° Graphite Design Tour AD DI-85 Shaft

Irons: :titelist-small: 2021 T200's 4-GW AMT RED shafts Regular Flex

Wedge: :cleveland-small: Tour Satin RTX 4 Wedges in 52° and 56° 2 Dot

Putter: :nevercompromise-small: Gray Matter TDP 2.2 32.75"

Bag: :1590477705_SunMountain: Three 5

Ball:  :titelist-small:  PRO V1 / :srixon-small: Z*Star

RangeFinder:918457628_PrecisionPro: In search of new range finder

Social Media:

Facebook:   MD Golfhacker
Twitter:        @mdgolfhacker
Instagram:   mdgolfhacker

2 hours ago, Vegan_Golfer_PNW said:

Epiphany on the range. Worked on face contact and as a last resort thougt, what would it be like to really hinge my wrists to start the backswing. Boom! Stripe after stripe. Crisp contact. Distance jumped 10+ yards for most clubs. Started hitting my 4i 225. 

... You should take a look at my tips #32 and #33 to further expand on your range discovery. 

Driver:     :taylormade-small:  Qi10 10.5* ... Ventus Red Velocore 5R
Fairway:  :cobra-small: Aerojet 3/5 ... Kai'li Blue 60R
Hybrids:  :ping-small:      430 Hybrid 22*... Steelfiber 780Hy 
                  :taylormade-small:  DHy #4 ... Diamana LTD 65r 
Irons:       :titleist-small:         '23 T200 5-Pw ... Steelfiber i95r
Wedges:  :taylormade-small: Vokey 50*/54*/58* ... Steelfiber i95r
Putter:     :cobra-small:  Sport-60 33" 
Ball:           Maxfli     Maxfli Tour

2 hours ago, Vegan_Golfer_PNW said:

Epiphany on the range. Worked on face contact and as a last resort thougt, what would it be like to really hinge my wrists to start the backswing. Boom! Stripe after stripe. Crisp contact. Distance jumped 10+ yards for most clubs. Started hitting my 4i 225. 

teach-me-rey.gif.f862c16b829a5ad13f85f5a6d398d0d8.gif

#LeftyGang

Spent an hour on the Trackman Target Practice range at my local Golf Galaxy today. Worked on approach shots from 50 to 150 yards and pitch shots from 20 to 50. For the shorter shots (specifically 29 and 45) I hit three different clubs to each target. All-in-all time well spent. 

Ping G400 Max 10.5* - Alta CB SR flex

Ping G425 SFT 5W (19*) - Alta CB Slate SR flex 

Ping G430 5H (26*) and 6H (30*) - Alta CB 70 regular flex

Ping G710 7i-W - Recoil 80 F3 shaft

Sub70 286 48* and 52* - Recoil DART 75 F3 shaft

Cleveland CBX4 58* - Recoil 95 F3 shaft

Odyssey Original 2-Ball White Hot counterbalanced (lead tape in the head, Super Stroke grip with 50-gram weight)

Other: Vice Pro or Maxfli Tour; Shot Scope X5; True Linkswear; Callaway Org 7 bag; Clicgear 3.5+

7 minutes ago, chisag said:

... You should take a look at my tips #32 and #33 to further expand on your range discovery. 

Where can these tips be found, @chisag? And you're more than welcome to tell me to search the thread to find them if you'd like 🤣

#LeftyGang

3 minutes ago, Jnoble89 said:

teach-me-rey.gif.f862c16b829a5ad13f85f5a6d398d0d8.gif

on takeaway, hinge your wrists so much you feel like you are going to break them. That was my feel at least.

Follow my journey to enjoying golf and going low

Driver: :callaway-small:   Epic Max LS :Fuji:Ventus Black 6x 44.5" 

3wHL: :callaway-small: Rogue ST LS 75x  Tensei AV Blue w/ xlink

7w: :callaway-small:Apex UW 21* MMT 80S

DI: Caley 01X 18* with KBS PGH Stiff plus 95g

4-AW: th.jpg.d6e2abdaeb04f007fd259c979f389de6.jpg  0211  with KBS Tour Stiff 2.5* up 3/4" long, Soft stepped, MOI matched

Wedges     :cleveland-small: Zipcore 

Putter: L.A.B. Directed Force 2.1 69*/35" in blue 

Ball:  TBD

Shot Tracking: :ShotScope:

Bag: Vessel VLX 2.0

Grip: Lamkin Sonar +  Midsize 

My Reviews:

Caley 01X Driving Iron Review 2023

Max Swing Speed Training and Speed Progress: Current Speed 120 in the MGS Speed Challenge (updated 3/15/23)

:1332069271_TommyArmour:TAIII #2  Review here: TAIII Impact #2 Putter )

:cleveland-small: Zipcore Tour Rack 54/full and 58/mid (review here)

th.jpg.d6e2abdaeb04f007fd259c979f389de6.jpg  0211  2019 Unofficial Review

2 minutes ago, Vegan_Golfer_PNW said:

on takeaway, hinge your wrists so much you feel like you are going to break them. That was my feel at least.

I will definitely give this a try, just to see what it feels like and if it helps my ball striking. As a victim of coming over the top, I know that I cast the club and lose extension in my trail wrist which seemingly was causing me to fat most of my shots last night practicing. I have noticed before that when I try to feel trail wrist extension to impact, I make much better contact. 

#LeftyGang

10 minutes ago, Jnoble89 said:

Where can these tips be found, @chisag? And you're more than welcome to tell me to search the thread to find them if you'd like 🤣

Search the Lessons forum, or click below for a listing where chisag is in the title of a thread

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/search/?&q=chisags OR Chisag &quick=1&search_and_or=or&search_in=titles&sortby=newest

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :titelist-small: TS3 15*  w/Project X Hzardous Smoke
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/:Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   :taylormade-small:TM-180

Testing:   SPGC_logo.jpg

Backups:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

11 minutes ago, Jnoble89 said:

this is also where i got the idea to really forcibly hinge

Follow my journey to enjoying golf and going low

Driver: :callaway-small:   Epic Max LS :Fuji:Ventus Black 6x 44.5" 

3wHL: :callaway-small: Rogue ST LS 75x  Tensei AV Blue w/ xlink

7w: :callaway-small:Apex UW 21* MMT 80S

DI: Caley 01X 18* with KBS PGH Stiff plus 95g

4-AW: th.jpg.d6e2abdaeb04f007fd259c979f389de6.jpg  0211  with KBS Tour Stiff 2.5* up 3/4" long, Soft stepped, MOI matched

Wedges     :cleveland-small: Zipcore 

Putter: L.A.B. Directed Force 2.1 69*/35" in blue 

Ball:  TBD

Shot Tracking: :ShotScope:

Bag: Vessel VLX 2.0

Grip: Lamkin Sonar +  Midsize 

My Reviews:

Caley 01X Driving Iron Review 2023

Max Swing Speed Training and Speed Progress: Current Speed 120 in the MGS Speed Challenge (updated 3/15/23)

:1332069271_TommyArmour:TAIII #2  Review here: TAIII Impact #2 Putter )

:cleveland-small: Zipcore Tour Rack 54/full and 58/mid (review here)

th.jpg.d6e2abdaeb04f007fd259c979f389de6.jpg  0211  2019 Unofficial Review

2 minutes ago, cnosil said:

Search the Lessons forum, or click below for a listing where chisag is in the title of a thread

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/search/?&q=chisags OR Chisag &quick=1&search_and_or=or&search_in=titles&sortby=newest

Thanks, @cnosil! You'd think I would know my way around here after almost a full year of being really active 🤣

#LeftyGang

So much rain lately, I've been forced into the basement for chipping and wedge swings with foam balls. Hope to get outside and get some speed training in with the mini whip and my PRGR

:taylormade-small: Stealth 2 Plus 9deg Kai' li Red

:taylormade-small:Stealth 2 13deg Aldilla Rogue Silver

:taylormade-small:Stealth 2 15deg Aldilla Rogue Silver

:mizuno-small: JPX 921 Hot Metal 4-PW Nippon Modus 120s

:vokey-small: SM8 54 and 58deg Dynamic Gold Wedge Flex

:titleist-small: Scotty Cameron Newport 2

Titleist ProV1

:ping-small: Hoofer Stand Bag

Stewart Q Follow Electric Caddie

:callaway-small: 300 PRO Rangefinder

Official Nippon Regio B+ Driver Shaft Review

Official Stewart Q Follow Review

Went to the driving range after work to try to figure out what I’m doing wrong with my driver. So far this year, my drives tend to favor the right side and I have an occasional balloon that hasn’t got much in terms of distance. Was with a coworker who is much better than I am and he offered up advice which I was willing to try. After a slight adjustment to my grip and lead foot, the vast majority of my driver shots were straighter and farther. I’m chalking it up as a positive and cannot wait to try these adjustments on course. 

:titleist-small: TSi3 10° w/ Mitsubishi Tensei 1K Black 65g

:titleist-small: TS2 15° 3W w/ Project X HZRDUS Smoke Black 6.0 70g

:titleist-small: 818 H1 21° Hybrid w/ Mitsubishi Tensei CK Blue 70g

:mizuno-small: MP-18 MMC 2 iron w/ KBS Tour C-Taper S 120g

:mizuno-small: JPX 921 HM 5-GW w/ Project X LZ 5.5 115g

:Sub70: JB Forged 54° SW & 58° LW w/ Project X LZ 6.0 120g

:EVNROLL: EV5.3 Black

Today was a putting day. I hit a lot of putts to work on tempo and routine. I've never used the line on a ball but I'm considering doing so to see if it makes any difference.

In my Vessel-removebg-preview.png.afd31301c874ee24a33a6c5f06f4ab98.png Lux XV Cart Bag:
Driver: image.png.0d0a9c800176ad44335fd0a7facba020.png RADSPEED XB PTC 10.5° Fujikura Speeder Evolution 661 VII Stiff
Utility: callaway-golf-vector-logo-removebg-preview.png.1467fda9195e29c96aa5066f048e91b9.png Apex UW 17° and 19° Project X HZRDUS Smoke Black RDX 70 6.0
4 Hybrid: image.png.0d0a9c800176ad44335fd0a7facba020.png KING LTDx 21° KBS PGI 85 Stiff
Irons: image.png.66179558e8e55b8b35b741c037395846.png ZX5/ZX7 Project X LZ 6.0
Wedges: image.png.620c54f7108fefbf49a94ba169f19081.png 2.0 49°, 53°, 57° Project X LZ 6.0
Putter:  logo-horizontal-black.svg LINK.1 34"
Ball: MaxFli.png.395dd0dca3a12529f636728b3e66a134.png Tour (Thanks MGS for allowing me to test these!)

Check out my Official MGS Reviews Below!
:skycaddie: LX5 Watch - Link Here!

MaxFli.png.395dd0dca3a12529f636728b3e66a134.png Tour and TourX Golf Balls - Link Here!

image.png.28a3be9c497202cfc8176faecf8777ad.png Approach S70 Watch - Link Here!

i had about 30min so i just grabbed my putter and a few balls and just went and worked on my speed and reading on the practice green trying to work on my pace and making sure i bring the club back the same amount I'm going to move it forward

Ogio bag

Driver: Cobra LTDX

3 wood: PING 425 max

Irons 5-U : PING G710s

52 bent to 51 vokey 

54: vokey 

58 degree: Callaway jaws 

putter: Wilson harmonized v2 / testing   Odessy AI- ONE Double Wide    

I went to xgolf yesterday and am trying to get some updated yardages based on an attempt to slow down my swing and hit more flush and consistent shots. I was hitting my PW about 138 carry, 8i 161 carry, 5i 198 carry. I determined that after getting those yardages that I could go off of my previous estimates and subtract 5 yards to get my new setup. I know the biggest part of my game that needs improvement is GIR and being able to do that with my lower irons is critical, and I have had major accuracy issues and contact issues in the past, so hopefully slowing down the swing helps!

I'll be playing 18 this weekend and trying that out. Really hoping to break 80 for the first time and swap out my badge!

:callaway-small: Rogue MAX LS 9° (set to +1°)

:callaway-small: Rogue Max 3W 15°

:callaway-small:Apex UW 19°

:taylormade-small: p770 w/ Project X 6.5 (4-AW)

:callaway-small: Jaws Full-Toe Black 54° & 60°

:taylormade-small: Spider GT 35"

:taylormade-small: TP5x 

Another decent practice session today!

Some putting, followed by chipping and pitching with the 54 working on laddering out and back in; PW chipping and pitching and then fuller shots to a near target; 7i to a further target .. only a few shots at a time with each club .. more ladders with the LW .. etc etc.

Picked up the driver - side note added +1° loft - started with three easy feet together swings just trying to move my body targetward during the downswing and see if I got a straight-ish ball flight .. kinda .. then normal stance and only thinking S.L.O.W. steady easy and S.L.O.W.

Success. Three shots hit .. three balls straight-ish down the middle of the range!

Back to the putting green for a few minutes...

Saw the teaching pro, told him I was interested in getting his help .. we chatted for a few minutes and it sounds like he's just the kind of instructor that could be beneficial for me... TBD!

Work In Progress!!

WITB of an "aspiring"  😉 play-ah ...
Driver...Callaway Paradym (Aldila Ascent PL Blue 40/A)
5W...Callaway Great Big Bertha (MCA Kai'Li Red 50/R)
7W...Tour Edge Exotics EXS (Tensei CK Blue 50/R)

4H...Callaway Epic Super Hybrid (Recoil ZT9 F3)
5H...Callaway Big Bertha ('19) (Recoil 460 ESX F3)
6i-GW...Sub 70 699 V2 (Recoil 660 F3) 
54°, 60°...Cleveland CBX2, CBX 60 (Rotex graphite)
Putter...Ev
nRoll ER5 or MLA Tour XDream (P2 Reflex grip on both)
...all in a Datrek bag on an MGI Zip Navigator electric cart. Ball often, not always, MaxFli Tour.

Forum Member tester for the Paradym X driver (2023)
Forum Member tester for the ExPutt Putting Simulator (2020)

followthrough.jpg

Hit a medium bucket at the range.  Working on scoring irons exclusively.  More GIR!

I have almost surely determine that I cannot hit the c-taper shaft. Not giving up yet but if that is confirmed I will be asking for some recommendations on re-shafting the CB57s. Fortunately they are not (yet?) my primary irons. 

Working at getting better ... and very slowly getting there.

•  :callaway-small: Paradym 🔹🔹🔹 8* (UST Mimaya MP5 40-L Otto-Phlex)
  •  :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max 3 & 5 Woods (:Fuji: MotoreX F1 7-S)
  • :callaway-small: Paradym X 4 and 5 Hybrid (:Fuji: MotoreX HB 7-S)
  •  :Miura: CB-57 4-P or Maltby TS3 (4-8)/TS4 (9-PW)/TS1 (GW) (shafts:  :projectx: LZ 6.0)
  • :cleveland-small: RTX6 Zipcore 53*, and 58* mid wedges (KBS High Rev 125)
  • :scotty-small: Special Select Fastback 1.5
  • :redrooster: Gloves
  •  :maxfli: Tour X Balls

Don't count my clubs!  Ha.  The 4 iron, 5 hybrid, and 53* Cleveland are in and out of the bag depending on mood, course, and moon phase.

My Official Red Rooster Sussex Glove Review:  https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/58614-2023-mgs-forum-member-test-red-rooster-sussex-golf-glove/#comment-911042

This came up while watching utube video, interested in trying some of it and wondering if anyone has tried it and was there improvement for you?

IMG_20230506_120258.jpg

I’m a hacker who loves nothing more than to change how I play, be that grips shafts and heads its all fair game lol…