Testers Wanted! Toura Golf Irons Build Test! ×

What/How Did You Practice Today?

null

19 hours ago, rkj427 said:

Attempted to hit a variety of shots with each club, meaning less than full distance with each

That's great practice! ...Monte Scheinblum advocates hitting each of your irons to the same short target .. really helps with every technical aspect of the swing along with tempo and rhythm, balance and also help develops a feel for all those in-between shots 👍

I've been trying to do that during my range time ... Work In Progress!!

WITB of an "aspiring"  😉 play-ah ...
Driver...Callaway Paradym (Aldila Ascent PL Blue 40/A)
5W...Callaway Great Big Bertha (MCA Kai'Li Red 50/R)
7W...Tour Edge Exotics EXS (Tensei CK Blue 50/R)

4H...Callaway Epic Super Hybrid (Recoil ZT9 F3)
5H...Callaway Big Bertha ('19) (Recoil 460 ESX F3)
6i-GW...Sub 70 699 V2 (Recoil 660 F3) 
54°, 60°...Cleveland CBX2, CBX 60 (Rotex graphite)
Putter...Ev
nRoll ER5 or MLA Tour XDream (P2 Reflex grips)
...all in a Datrek bag on an MGI Zip Navigator electric cart. Ball often, not always, MaxFli Tour.

Forum Member tester for the Paradym X driver (2023)
Forum Member tester for the ExPutt Putting Simulator (2020)

followthrough.jpg

Hit the range last night (over 100 degrees even after the sun goes down here in AZ). My takeaway tendency is to come inside and flat, then lose balance as my body works to get back in the correct position. Worked on feeling a “wide and outside” takeaway, and it made a world of a difference. Way more balanced throughout the swing. Changed a hooded pull or hook into a controllable fade. Huge improvement with one small tweak. Repetition is key because when I’m not thinking about it, I’ll tend to revert back to bad habits. Hopefully the focus can stay there for Saturday’s round! 

Titleist 913 D3 Driver, 917 3 wood and hybrid. Ap2 710 irons, vokey wedges and bettinardi inovai 8 putter. 

Played 5 holes last night in the evening with my boys and had some solid ball striking. First hole was predictably terrible with zero warm up swings  but then bogey'd every ensuing hole and left two long par putts (35+ feet) 2 inches short. Long drive of 274 yards with TSi3 and ended up in a greenside bunker on a Par 4 where you can cut the corner and take about 40 yards off the hole. Carried two fairway bunkers, where I typically end up in the second, and rolled into that greenside bunker. So was probably a 255-260 yard carry. Hit some solid iron approaches as well. Was a really nice evening and hoping to do it again Saturday evening with my wife this time as well. 

Driver: :titleist-small: TSi3 9* Fujikura Ventus TR Blue 6X

Fairways: :cobra-small: Aerojet Max 3W & 7W MCA Kai'Li White 60 Stiff

Hybrid: :cobra-small: King TEC 3H MCA MMT 85g Stiff

Irons: :cobra-small: Aerojet 6-GW KBS $-taper Lite Stiff

Wedges: :cobra-small: Snakebite Black 52/56/60 Hi-Rev 2.0 Black Stiff

Putter: :scotty-cameron-1: Super Select Newport 2.0

Ball: :maxfli: Tour X :titleist-small: ProV1x

#LeftyGang

Cobra 50th Anniversary Member Special Challenge (link here)

Unofficial FootJoy Hyperflex BOA 2023 Review

Unofficial Flightscope Mevo Review

18 hours ago, snoopy79 said:

I literally worked on the same thing from the same video today. Danny Maude put out another video where he explained it a bit more. So i just worked on getting that feeling in the back swing with the trail arm cupped. I immediately noticed a more penetrating ball flight! However, not every shot was perfect, I chunked some because I was thinking of  "spinning the forearm down" but that will be the next session where I really try to hone that feeling in.

The only sore spot in my range session today was my 4 hybrid. I just can't hit that club very well...probably just take it out of the bag for now.

I've tried the cack-handed practice swing a few times and it really helps get the feeling of the position of the right elbow/right hand on the backswing and downswing. 

Driver-  Cobra  Aerojet LS
Woods-
Cobra  LTD 3w 15*, 5W 19*,  F9 24* 
Irons- XXIO X (6-A)

Wedges- Callaway Jaws Raw (54/58)

Putter- Bettinardi BB56
Ball- Maxfli Tour X
Buggy- Motocaddy M7 GPS Remote Electric Caddy
Bag- Motocaddy Dry-Series

Proudly testing for 2024:

I didn't practice today, but I got my wife to practice! She asked if we could go to the range and work on the game. That is just music to my ears!! She is just getting into the game, so it's hard to keep her positive when she isn't hitting many good shots. We worked on ball position, weight distribution, and not sliding the hips in the backswing. I don't think she sees it, but by the end of the session, she looked way better swinging the club. Excited to go on this journey with her and watch her improve. Proud husband. 

Driver: Callaway Rogue ST MAX LS

Hybrid: SIM 2 3 Hybrid

Irons: Mizuno JPX 921 Tour 4-P

Wedges: Sub70 TAIII 50, 54, 60

Putter: Mizuno M.Craft Type 03 Putter

Maxfli Tour Golf Ball Review

Rapsodo MLM2Pro Launch Monitor Review

Unofficial Mizuno Type III Putter Review

I stopped in at the course down the road from the office today at lunch, intent on playing a quick 9 holes, before heading back to work to finish out the day. However, there must have been an outing because they said nope, can’t get you on today. Bummer. So I adjusted my target slightly and settled for 100 balls at the driving range. Started with PW and worked my way club by club through my irons. I am working toward an updated gapping, as I’ve changed irons a couple times this summer, for a variety of reasons. Hit a handful of Drivers, then decided to do a combine on the MLM just to check in on the state of my game through the prism of the launch monitor. The results were encouraging:

IMG_1058.png.274c97a657945cbdfe1822962a43ae31.png

my targets were 127 yds with the PW, 153 yds with the 8i, and obviously Driver. As my handicap currently sits at 4.3, according to the MLM I am practicing at a higher level. As an aside, this is the highest score I have recorded on a combine. So I got that going for me.

WITB:

D: :taylormade-small: QI-10 core 9* Ventus Blue TR 6x

3w: :taylormade-small: Brnr mini driver 13.5 S

3h: :ping-small: G430 19° Tour 2/Stiff

7W: :callaway-small: 21° Rogue ST Max LinQ 7X

5i-7i:  :titleist-small: T200  Recoil 110 f4

8i-PW: :titleist-small: T150 Recoil 110 f4

50°, 54° & 58°:   :ping-small: Glide Forged Pro

P:   :odyssey-small: White Hot Versa DW

Ball:  :bridgestone-small: Tour BX mindset

Bag:  Ghost MGS Anyday 14 way

"And so, we beat on, boats against the current, borne ceaselessly into the past." - Fitzgerald

” The woods are lovely, dark and deep,   

But I have promises to keep,   

And miles to go before I sleep,   

And miles to go before I sleep. - Frost

"That you are here—that life exists and identity,

That the powerful play goes on, and you may contribute a verse." - Whitman

Hit up the driving range after work yesterday to work on my tee shots for the most part. I’m struggling with the ball creeping right again so effort was made on face control, rotation, and follow through. I’m not rotating through enough and getting lazy with my follow through. It still wasn’t perfect at the end of the bucket but it was improved. 

:titleist-small: TSi3 10° w/ Mitsubishi Tensei 1K Black 65g

:titleist-small: TS2 15° 3W w/ Project X HZRDUS Smoke Black 6.0 70g

:titleist-small: 818 H1 21° Hybrid w/ Mitsubishi Tensei CK Blue 70g

:mizuno-small: MP-18 MMC 2 iron w/ KBS Tour C-Taper S 120g

:mizuno-small: JPX 921 HM 5-GW w/ Project X LZ 5.5 115g

:Sub70: JB Forged 54° & 58° w/ Project X LZ 6.0 120g

:EVNROLL: EV5.3 Black

Range day to test the Caley (see testing page for update). Did my normal swing work as well along with tempo work. I can feel my new feels coming in at about 30-40% speed swings. The tempo work has also help just smooth out my current swing and I miss a lot less. Learned tempo with nail visualization help a lot. 

Follow my journey to enjoying golf and going low

Driver: :callaway-small:   Epic Max LS :Fuji:Ventus Black 6x 44.5" 

3wHL: :callaway-small: Rogue ST LS 75x  Tensei AV Blue w/ xlink

7w: :callaway-small:Apex UW 21* MMT 80S

DI: Caley 01X 18* with KBS PGH Stiff plus 95g

4-AW: th.jpg.d6e2abdaeb04f007fd259c979f389de6.jpg  0211  with KBS Tour Stiff 2.5* up 3/4" long, Soft stepped, MOI matched

Wedges     :cleveland-small: Zipcore 

Putter: L.A.B. Directed Force 2.1 69*/35" in blue 

Ball:  TBD

Shot Tracking: :ShotScope:

Bag: Vessel VLX 2.0

Grip: Lamkin Sonar +  Midsize 

My Reviews:

Caley 01X Driving Iron Review 2023

Max Swing Speed Training and Speed Progress: Current Speed 120 in the MGS Speed Challenge (updated 3/15/23)

:1332069271_TommyArmour:TAIII #2  Review here: TAIII Impact #2 Putter )

:cleveland-small: Zipcore Tour Rack 54/full and 58/mid (review here)

th.jpg.d6e2abdaeb04f007fd259c979f389de6.jpg  0211  2019 Unofficial Review

Putting: setup and start line drill

Super Speed training; completed final session of Level 2 training today. 

Ping G400 Max 10.5* - Kuro Kage HBP Black Gen 2, 44.5" length

Ping G425 SFT 5W (19*) - Alta CB Slate SR flex 

Ping G430 5H (26*), 6H (30*) and 7H (34*)- Alta CB 70 regular flex

Ping G710 8i-W - Recoil 80 F3 shaft (1)

Cleveland CBX4 50* and 58*, Smart Sole 4C - Recoil 95 F3 shaft

Odyssey Original 2-Ball White Hot counterbalanced (lead tape in the head, Super Stroke grip with 50-gram weight)

Other: Vice Pro or Maxfli Tour; Shot Scope X5; True Linkswear; Callaway Org 7 bag; Clicgear 3.5+

Currently doing a Member Review on Argolf's Pendragon XL Broomstick putter. 

Finally got to play this weekend up on Mt. Hood with the family. Took my 5 year old out for the the front nine for his first time on the course. He loves the range and with my dad and mom and my brothers there figured it would be a good time to get him on the course. He did great! was very patient, we had his tee off on the red's then would pick up his ball and have him hit with me for the second shot, then he would putt with us. He was thrilled and I think I can do a few more 9's with him this summer. We didn't bring his smaller clubs so he was able to use some junior rentals, which were a bit too big, but he still hit it well and had a few 50 plus yard drives and drained a 20 footer that I proceeded to miss, which he was proud to report back to my wife that he made a long putt that daddy missed 🤣! I ended up with an 83, not the best but after not touching a club for 6 weeks I felt pretty good. Had one birdie and a decent 6 hole par stretch on the back. Fun to get out and got the golf juices flowing again. 

MicrosoftTeams-image (2).png

Ping G430 Max 9* turned up to 10* in draw setting X-Stiff Ping Tour Chrome 2.0 60

Srixon ZX 3w Ventus Velocore Blue 7s

Ping G425 5w X-Stiff Ping Tour 70 

Srixon ZX5 4-6 Modus Tour 105 Stiff 

Srixon ZX& 7-PW  Modus Tour 105 Stiff 

:cleveland-small: RTX Zipcore 50* 54* 58* TrueTemper Dynamic Gold Spinner

See the source image Phantom X5 Putter

Ball: Srixon Z-Star Diamond <>

Putting: more start line gate drill today. Also short pitching in the yard, starting with Monte's "Toss drill" from his "Use the Bounce videos, which I always find a good way to get feel back from these shots.

Edited by BobBC78

Odyssey Original 2-Ball White Hot counterbalanced (lead tape in the head, Super Stroke grip with 50-gram weight)

Other: Vice Pro or Maxfli Tour; Shot Scope X5; True Linkswear; Callaway Org 7 bag; Clicgear 3.5+

Total washout here in DC this afternoon. I had planned to go to the range after the gym, but it's not happening.

WITB

Calloway Hyper X Driver TaylorMade SIM2 Max D

Paradym 3-wood

Ping G430 3-hybrid

Ping G430 4-PW

Ping 50, 54, 58 wedges

Old ass putter from my old bag TP Hydro Blast Soto

2 hours ago, NubianRugby said:

Total washout here in DC this afternoon. I had planned to go to the range after the gym, but it's not happening.

Lies were told. Turned out to be a big thunderstorm and then it cleared up enough for me to go to the range.

Hit a bunch of 9-4 iron. I have been working on slowing down my swing, trying to swing 80% instead of 100% all the time. I was hitting it pretty nicely but still fading a bit in a manageable way. TopTracer was down after the storm, but I was hitting the 4i about 200 and under control.

Smacked a dozen driver shots at the end, the consistent & straight drives I enjoyed on Friday were nowhere to be found.

WITB

Calloway Hyper X Driver TaylorMade SIM2 Max D

Paradym 3-wood

Ping G430 3-hybrid

Ping G430 4-PW

Ping 50, 54, 58 wedges

Old ass putter from my old bag TP Hydro Blast Soto

Busy yesterday and raining all day today;  spent chunks of time hitting into the net in the garage.  Still trying to dial in my takeaway feeling.  When I lose focus I tend to chicken-wing it too much.

Cobra Aerojet Max driver

Cobra Aerojet Max 3 wood and 7 wood

Cobra Aerojet 4/5/6 hybrids

Cobra Aerojet 7-PW, GW

Cobra Snakebite 52° and 58° wedges

Cobra King Stingray 20 putter

More putting practice today. Practiced making good contact by swinging the putter through a gate (two balls) focused on making contact with the sweet spot, followed by the start line gate drill.

Went to the other side of the range, so that I could hit directly into the 15-20 mph winds. This was a really good test of my ball striking. I was really hitting some solid iron shots, my misses were more pushes that just wouldn’t turn over. Overall, I am very happy as to how little curve I had into the wind. I feel like my swing is as good as I have ever hit it. I also played with my swing weight on my driver. I ended up adding 8 grams to the head. 

:taylormade-small: STEALTH 2+ 10.5* FUJIKURA VENTUS TR BLACK 6X

:srixon-small: ZX MKII 3W 15* Project X HZRDUS Smoke Blue RDX U.S.A. 8TX

:taylormade-small: Stealth+ 19 Mitsubishi Tensei Pro White 1K 85TX

:srixon-small: ZX7 4-PW KBS $Taper 130 BLACK PVD

:cleveland-small: RTX 6 Zipcore 50/54.10 Full Project X 6.0

:ping-small: GLIDE 4.0 60.10S DYNAMIC GOLD TOUR ISSUE S400

:EVNROLL: ER2v MIDLOCK 40”

:maxfli: TOUR X

:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9 with Slope 

:SuperSpeed:

I hit a large bucket early this morning working on nothing but wedge shots.  At lunch, hit a small bucket with just driver into the wind. 

:callaway-small: Paradym TD Driver w/ Ventus Blue 6S

:ping-small: 3W

:srixon-small: MKII ZX 5's (4-6) w/ KBS Tour V

:srixon-small: MKII ZX 7's (7-PW) w/ KBS Tour V

:titleist-small: Vokey Wedges 50* 54* 58*

:L.A.B.: DF2.1 Putter

Rained 1.8 inches today. Courses were generally shut down due to excessive standing water. Might be open to walkers tomorrow. So today I had to head to the barn and hit balls into the net and laid down my 10" putting mat for some basic practice hitting thru the gate drills.

D- Ping G 400 SFT

16*- Adams Tight Lie

19*- Adams Tight Lie

4H- Ping G 400

5-U- Ping G 400

SW- Nike

56*- Ping Glide 2

P- Sub70 004 Mallet

Played 18 this morning at NKGC and later in the day did the putting yardstick drill. 

Had my first GOLFTEC lesson since taking my initial swing evaluation. We picked up where we left off, working on an exaggerated draw swing. He’s shown me I already have most of the pieces in my normal swing: in to out swing path and shallow down-swing.

I just need to focus on getting my hands away from me in front of my body, extending them out. As well as thinking about hitting out to the right. When it lines up it looks so nice. It was all coming together near the end of the session, and he was hyping me up to hit the green on the simulator (about 140 with 9i). Managed it a couple times  before we wrapped up. 

The session was only 30mins, so I rushed to the nearest driving range trying to cement those feels. Managed to get it working again at the range which felt really nice. Was managing to string multiple draws in a row, my best streak was 5 before I’d top/hit thin. The Sub70 699 9 iron I’m demoing feels pretty nice, and already feel comfortable with it (Fun rating: 8-9/10).

On the flip side, the 699u 5 utility and 949x 4 hybrid didn’t come nearly as easily. Struggling to find decent connection with both, but I’ll keep at it until I have to return them (Fun rating: 5-6/10).

IMG_1799.jpeg.08de16f5373e9e9d60c7288c9c337389.jpeg

• Driver : :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max LS, 10.5° loft, MCA TENSEI AV White 65g, Stiff flex (44.5", Draw setting)
  • 3-Wood: :callaway-small: Rogue ST LS, 15° loft, MCA TENSEI AV Blue 65g, Reg flex (42.25", tipped 0.5")
  • 3-Utility: :Sub70: 699 Pro V2 Utility Satin, 18° loft, :projectx: HZRDUS Smoke Black RDX 80g, 5.5 flex
  • Irons: :titleist-small: T200 6i-GW, 27°-48° lofts, Nippon Modus3 120g, Stiff flex (+0.25”, 1° upright)
  • Wedges:  Indi FLX S-Grind, 52°/56°/60° lofts, Dynamic Gold Spinner 115g, Wedge flex
  • Putter:cobra-small: King Vintage Sport 60, SteelFiber P125 shaft (34"), :garsen: Quad Tour Taper grip
  • Bag: :cobra-small: Ultralight Pro, Ski Patrol/Black
  • Push Cart: :BagBoy: Nitron, Black/Red
  • Rangefinder: Bushnell Tour V5 Shift

2023 MGS Forum Review: Sugar Golf Balls (Final Review Posted)
2023 MGS Forum Review: Sycamore 009 Mini Putter (Final Review Posted)

-TJ

More swing work. Mixing in some different feels. Trying to start my downswing more with my lower body. As well, heard on the Hack It Out Podcast that pros, with their hands are in the backswing Fast, slow, then Fast slow in the downswing. Tried that today with my tempo work on full swings and hit some real good shots. Swing still not there but pieces are slowly coming. Video was tempo focus only, not new swing feels.

Edit: Added Video

Trying to figure out what is going on with my driver. I have been in a push fade pattern of lately. Today tried draw setting weight in heel, draw setting weight in heel (both these were too hooky) and then +1 loft, std lie and weight in heel. Seemed to work the best. Otherwise, I may need to go for a driver fitting and get dialed in for real. Also went to the pitching area for 30 mins and hit some good 1 hop and stop pitches to different distances (15 yards to 40 yards) using my 54 and 58. 

4-AW: th.jpg.d6e2abdaeb04f007fd259c979f389de6.jpg  0211  with KBS Tour Stiff 2.5* up 3/4" long, Soft stepped, MOI matched

My Reviews:

Max Swing Speed Training and Speed Progress: Current Speed 120 in the MGS Speed Challenge (updated 3/15/23)

Well into my favorite part of most wanted testing….wedges.  I’ve completed the “full” Swing portion and now we are onto 50 yard shots.  It gives me lots of opportunities to hit partial edges and dial in some feels.   The bad part is I only have 2 more sessions left.  

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :titelist-small: TS3 15*  w/Project X Hzardous Smoke
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/:Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   Sacks Parente MC 3 Stripe

Backup Putters:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W, :taylormade-small:TM-180

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

Putting: Yardstick drill to hone start line. This was my first day working on this drill, which I picked up from several sources, and found it really difficult to get more than two in a row to stay on the yard stick for its full length. This drill is one that I plan to do daily for the next 5-weeks and track how many in a row I get. 

2 hours ago, Vegan_Golfer_PNW said:

More swing work. Mixing in some different feels. Trying to start my downswing more with my lower body. As well, heard on the Hack It Out Podcast that pros, with their hands are in the backswing Fast, slow, then Fast slow in the downswing. Tried that today with my tempo work on full swings and hit some real good shots. Swing still not there but pieces are slowly coming. Video was tempo focus only, not new swing feels.

Edit: Added Video

Trying to figure out what is going on with my driver. I have been in a push fade pattern of lately. Today tried draw setting weight in heel, draw setting weight in heel (both these were too hooky) and then +1 loft, std lie and weight in heel. Seemed to work the best. Otherwise, I may need to go for a driver fitting and get dialed in for real. Also went to the pitching area for 30 mins and hit some good 1 hop and stop pitches to different distances (15 yards to 40 yards) using my 54 and 58. 

If your driver swing looks similar to your iron swing I can see why. Your face is a little open and you you across the ball.

your stuck coming into the ball and having to stand aka early extend to hit the ball

then the position in the second picture shows how crowded you are and how the club is moving left

IMG_6420.png

IMG_6422.png

Driver: PXG 0811 X+ Proto w/UST Helium 5F4

Wood: TaylorMade M5 5W w/Accra TZ5 +1/2”, TaylorMade Sim 3W w/Aldila rogue white

Hybrid: PXG Gen2 22* w/AD hybrid

Irons: PXG Gen3 0311T w/Nippon modus 120

Wedges: TaylorMade MG2 50*, Tiger grind 56/60

Putter: Scotty Caemeron Super Rat1

Ball: Titleist Prov1

9 minutes ago, RickyBobby_PR said:

If your driver swing looks similar to your iron swing I can see why. Your face is a little open and you you across the ball.

your stuck coming into the ball and having to stand aka early extend to hit the ball

then the position in the second picture shows how crowded you are and how the club is moving left

IMG_6420.png

IMG_6422.png

ya it is what I am working on with my coach. I open the face in the downswing because I pull down. I am fairly certain if you look at the top, my face should be to the sky (at least that is where I am trying to get it to). If it wasn't in this swing, that is why

My Reviews:

9 minutes ago, Vegan_Golfer_PNW said:

ya it is what I am working on with my coach. I open the face in the downswing because I pull down. I am fairly certain if you look at the top, my face should be to the sky (at least that is where I am trying to get it to). If it wasn't in this swing, that is why

It was pointing to the sky.

Whem recording swings make sure your camera is pointing directly at the hands. When it’s not it skews what’s happening in the swing. In this video you are pointing more straight down the target.

Driver: PXG 0811 X+ Proto w/UST Helium 5F4

Wood: TaylorMade M5 5W w/Accra TZ5 +1/2”, TaylorMade Sim 3W w/Aldila rogue white

Hybrid: PXG Gen2 22* w/AD hybrid

Irons: PXG Gen3 0311T w/Nippon modus 120

Wedges: TaylorMade MG2 50*, Tiger grind 56/60

Putter: Scotty Caemeron Super Rat1

Ball: Titleist Prov1

25 minutes ago, RickyBobby_PR said:

It was pointing to the sky.

Whem recording swings make sure your camera is pointing directly at the hands. When it’s not it skews what’s happening in the swing. In this video you are pointing more straight down the target.

ya, i know, for this video I was just checking my body movements, not sending it in for a lesson. If I am recording for a lesson I always make sure to have it at my hands. 🙂 

My Reviews:

Hit about 60-80 balls last night. Would liked to have hit more but was just stiff and pretty tired. Warmed up through the irons as usual and then primarily focused in on long irons 4/5, 3/5 wood and driver. 4/5 off the turf didnt go great but you working on things. 3/5 which i JUST put in the bag (old clubs, just messing with some ideas) went surprisingly well. Driver on the other hand, needs ALOT of work. I think when i have the money a driver lesson is going to be the way to go.

Edited by PrismFlopper

Been playing for about 2 years in total. Winter breaks and a 6month period when I got sick. Starting to feel like myself again and recently played a “okay” round. 
I currently have custom fit Cobra LTDx irons/wedges, a Vokey 60(cause my short game has been the best part of my game, and a Maverick 9 deg. Driver. Driving is the worst part of my game so My 4 iron usually takes alot of the long game abuse. 

Putting yardstick drill getting 3/10. I'm finding this one a real challenge. Nine-hole league tonight. 

Not from tonight, but was out the other night working on my tempo and consistency of strike with the driver. I have been working with the LagShot training aids and have been finding them a huge benefit. I'll tell you what... I hit the LagShot better than my actual driver! 

IMG_5236.jpeg.b81ffe615c513d95559c014a0bc4644f.jpeg

I mean... LOOK AT THOSE SHOTS! 

I couldn't miss the center of the clubface with this thing. Now, the struggle is taking this and converting it into my actual driver. Incremental improvements, but big-time confidence improvements!

Driver: Callaway Rogue ST MAX LS

Hybrid: SIM 2 3 Hybrid

Irons: Mizuno JPX 921 Tour 4-P

Wedges: Sub70 TAIII 50, 54, 60

Putter: Mizuno M.Craft Type 03 Putter

Maxfli Tour Golf Ball Review

Rapsodo MLM2Pro Launch Monitor Review

Unofficial Mizuno Type III Putter Review