Testers Wanted! Toura Golf Irons Build Test! ×

What/How Did You Practice Today?

null

Took my son to the range today. No school for the next couple days so we went down and hit a bucket. After warming up I continued to work on my driver. I was making good contact and was hitting the ball almost dead straight but it's starting right and staying.  I was trying to get this video to upload but it's not working. Once I figure that out, I will upload. 

20231005_121130.jpg.341ac45098af21783e97a6b46ad6e74f.jpg

:callaway-small: Paradym TD Driver w/ Ventus Blue 6S

:ping-small: 3W

:srixon-small: MKII ZX 5's (4-6) w/ KBS Tour V

:srixon-small: MKII ZX 7's (7-PW) w/ KBS Tour V

:titleist-small: Vokey Wedges 50* 54* 58*

:L.A.B.: DF2.1 Putter

Yesterday I practiced finding the straight putt on uphill and downhill 6' putts, 30' lag putts on side hill lies (one direction then the other) and some chipping. Today did the start line gate drill indoors. 

Ping G400 Max 10.5* - Kuro Kage HBP Black Gen 2, 44.5" length

Ping G425 SFT 5W (19*) - Alta CB Slate SR flex 

Ping G430 5H (26*), 6H (30*) and 7H (34*)- Alta CB 70 regular flex

Ping G710 8i-W - Recoil 80 F3 shaft (1)

Cleveland CBX4 50* and 58*, Smart Sole 4C - Recoil 95 F3 shaft

Odyssey Original 2-Ball White Hot counterbalanced (lead tape in the head, Super Stroke grip with 50-gram weight)

Other: Vice Pro or Maxfli Tour; Shot Scope X5; True Linkswear; Callaway Org 7 bag; Clicgear 3.5+

Currently doing a Member Review on Argolf's Pendragon XL Broomstick putter. 

If you saw my How'd you play post from today, you likely know what I worked on today. During the Forum call worked on my putting on my thick rug just working on start line and straight putts. Went really well and I know that likely isn't the issue with my putting woes. My coach wants me to send some video so hopefully I can take some before my Saturday round

Follow my journey to enjoying golf and going low

Driver: :callaway-small:   Epic Max LS :Fuji:Ventus Black 6x 44.5" 

3wHL: :callaway-small: Rogue ST LS 75x  Tensei AV Blue w/ xlink

7w: :callaway-small:Apex UW 21* MMT 80S

DI: Caley 01X 18* with KBS PGH Stiff plus 95g

4-AW: th.jpg.d6e2abdaeb04f007fd259c979f389de6.jpg  0211  with KBS Tour Stiff 2.5* up 3/4" long, Soft stepped, MOI matched

Wedges     :cleveland-small: Zipcore 

Putter: L.A.B. Directed Force 2.1 69*/35" in blue 

Ball:  TBD

Shot Tracking: :ShotScope:

Bag: Vessel VLX 2.0

Grip: Lamkin Sonar +  Midsize 

My Reviews:

Caley 01X Driving Iron Review 2023

Max Swing Speed Training and Speed Progress: Current Speed 120 in the MGS Speed Challenge (updated 3/15/23)

:1332069271_TommyArmour:TAIII #2  Review here: TAIII Impact #2 Putter )

:cleveland-small: Zipcore Tour Rack 54/full and 58/mid (review here)

th.jpg.d6e2abdaeb04f007fd259c979f389de6.jpg  0211  2019 Unofficial Review

Rapsodo combines and speed training.

My irons are up about 10-12 mph since starting this venture. Driver is up almost 20mph. Nice to see some reasonable numbers again.

Then practice in the garage led to some "sim" upgrades. Quality of life and safety.

It's nice hitting 100 balls or more per day. My shoulder couldn't take it at first but seemingly I'm adapting.

Oh, and a few golf-focused exercises at the gym too. Guess that counts.

Hope y'all are progressing on something.

B

Odyssey XG #9

Cleveland CG15 wedges 54/58

Takomo 101 irons PW-4

Rescue hybrid 3 

M6 3W & Driver

Bridgestone e12 

Got out to the range this morning after knocking out some work and my focus has been on driver lately.  I have always struggled with the dang thing.  I am setting up a second lesson with my pro to continue progress.  When I hit the ball well it will travel, but my consistency is terrible right now and it drives me crazy!

Forgive the video quality..... lol, I asked my son to take it.

:callaway-small: Paradym TD Driver w/ Ventus Blue 6S

:ping-small: 3W

:srixon-small: MKII ZX 5's (4-6) w/ KBS Tour V

:srixon-small: MKII ZX 7's (7-PW) w/ KBS Tour V

:titleist-small: Vokey Wedges 50* 54* 58*

:L.A.B.: DF2.1 Putter

A short but focused and productive session focused mostly on wedges - clean contact, starting direction and distance control.

Switched that up with some target practice using PW and 7i to the same target; then back to more wedge work.

Overall dispersion still needs plenty of improvement .. but generally seeing better ball striking. Just need to start to take some of this good stuff out onto the course -- and combine that with picking smarter targets, too!

Work In Progress!!

Edited by cksurfdude

WITB of an "aspiring"  😉 play-ah ...
Driver...Callaway Paradym (Aldila Ascent PL Blue 40/A)
5W...Callaway Great Big Bertha (MCA Kai'Li Red 50/R)
7W...Tour Edge Exotics EXS (Tensei CK Blue 50/R)

4H...Callaway Epic Super Hybrid (Recoil ZT9 F3)
5H...Callaway Big Bertha ('19) (Recoil 460 ESX F3)
6i-GW...Sub 70 699 V2 (Recoil 660 F3) 
54°, 60°...Cleveland CBX2, CBX 60 (Rotex graphite)
Putter...Ev
nRoll ER5 or MLA Tour XDream (P2 Reflex grips)
...all in a Datrek bag on an MGI Zip Navigator electric cart. Ball often, not always, MaxFli Tour.

Forum Member tester for the Paradym X driver (2023)
Forum Member tester for the ExPutt Putting Simulator (2020)

followthrough.jpg

First range session after my first bout with COVID.  Hit it well but 30 minutes was all that I could handle and my irregular heartbeat got triggered at the end.  This virus may not have the teeth that it had at the start but it's still nothing to laugh about - symptoms were mild fluid but the after kick is noticeable.  

I hit a lot of wedges - the last two full shots that I hit were a great drive followed by a beautiful 8 iron.  When the heart started racing my thought was - well if that was my last shot ever I went out with the bang.  🙂

Taylor Made Stealth 2 10.5 Diamana S plus 60  Aldila  R flex   - 42.25 inches 

SMT 4 wood bassara R flex, four wood head, 3 wood shaft

Ping G410 7, 9 wood  Alta 65 R flex

Srixon ZX5 MK II  5-GW - UST recoil Dart 65 R flex

India 52,56 (60 pending)  UST recoil 75's R flex  

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

It's our offseason so auditioning candidates - looking for that right mix of low spin long, more spin around the greens - TBD   

7 minutes ago, revkev said:

First range session after my first bout with COVID.  Hit it well but 30 minutes was all that I could handle and my irregular heartbeat got triggered at the end.  This virus may not have the teeth that it had at the start but it's still nothing to laugh about - symptoms were mild fluid but the after kick is noticeable.  

I hit a lot of wedges - the last two full shots that I hit were a great drive followed by a beautiful 8 iron.  When the heart started racing my thought was - well if that was my last shot ever I went out with the bang.  🙂

Hopefully you can get back to normal soon. 

WITB:

Driver: Titleist TSR3 :titleist-small: with TPT Nitro 15Hi 

5 wood: Calloway Paradym Triple Diamond :callaway-small: with TPT Power 15Lo

Driving Iron: Tour Edge Exotics EXS Ti-Utility :tour-edge:

Hybrid: PXG 0317X Gen2 hybrid :PXG: with TPT Power 15Lo

Irons: Takomo 101T :Takomo: with Nippon Modus 120 shafts :Nippon:

Wedges: Celveland RTX4 50 Degree, Calloway Jaws Raw 58 degree Z grind and 54 degree S grind

Putter: Edel EAS 4.0 :edel-golf-1:

Ball: Srixon Z Star Diamond / Z Star XV :srixon-small:

Official 2024 TPT Shaft Test

On 10/6/2023 at 7:39 PM, ZackS said:

Hopefully you can get back to normal soon. 

Thanks - I’m going to give 9 holes a try after church this afternoon. We had an old front move through so it’s uncharacteristically cool today. 

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

It's our offseason so auditioning candidates - looking for that right mix of low spin long, more spin around the greens - TBD   

Got a putting lesson from my coach. My setup was too squaty so worked on that today. Stroke felt more fluid after. Also ordered a rain drop to teach my eyes how to read start line better. 

yesterdayIMG_8779.jpeg.61f923c81f45c11fbd5d6a323706dcd9.jpeg

today

IMG_8778.png.4f8c06f5b0257611614229fcbe44b60f.png

Also my usual swing work in the park today. 

Finally the last few days I start my day with a 15 minute meditation just focusing on breath and my navel. It is recommended from Breathe Golf. I have also tried that breathing technique before shots (20s or so) and have had much better results and a clearer mind. 

Edited by Vegan_Golfer_PNW

4-AW: th.jpg.d6e2abdaeb04f007fd259c979f389de6.jpg  0211  with KBS Tour Stiff 2.5* up 3/4" long, Soft stepped, MOI matched

My Reviews:

Max Swing Speed Training and Speed Progress: Current Speed 120 in the MGS Speed Challenge (updated 3/15/23)

I just wanted to hit the ball today. Honestly not sure what to do. I've lost some confidence. I've had some skillest lessons. One told me how to fix my slide and turn more, but didn't tell me how. I honestly found his Insta and found drills for what he was telling me. Tried a different skillest, to try the right sided swing. I like the idea, but I'm not sure I want to completely change my swing after almost 40 years. I've tried inperson lesson with a well know insta coach/trick shot guy. honestly I'm kinda lost. I over hook, and I have a ring finger on my left/low hand that i broke doing a stupid obstacle course race when I was thin. Now I'm fat

Either way, I'm not sure at this poing if I should take lessons anymore. I didn't take any my first 12 years golfing, and got down to a 3 handicap. I'm in the 6's now, but ugh, it's ugly sometimes. I'm a 75 or a 90. I'm all timing. 

Little rant. Lost. 

When my wife asked if I wanted to leave Maine and move to where she grew up, I couldn't say no to Pinehurst, NC. I honestly don't spend much money on golf equipment, but I'm constantly reading reviews in case I ever get ready to buy

I swing left handed and have been the State of Maine Left Hander's champion since 1997, the last year they held the tournament. I'm currently a 7.1 handicap. Trying to get lower, but my gut gets in the way.

WITB

Driver: image.png.2a9745c9eca1e1dcd4c3ecfd5b2823e3.png Epic speed 9 degree

Irons: :titelist-small: 990's S300 Stiff shafts bought when I was in college. (Received a personal use discount, otherwise would've stuck with my Hogan Edge's)

3 Wood: :callaway-small:  Epic speed 15 degree or image.png.188f225bd9daa89b3976cdaa079d23d0.png PT15

52/56/60 :taylormade-small: Z Spin wedges (heck of a deal $100 for all 3 at Dick's in 2013)

Putter: :odyssey-small: OG Rossie

image.png

Did play 9 yesterday afternoon and shot 39 - felt much better - cooler weather plus two more days removed from COVID really helped - I felt as if I could have gotten another 9 in.  

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

Played 9 on Friday and have rolled probably like 100 putts on the mat over the weekend. Have to get out with the driver, woods and long irons this week. Need a grass range the hitting mats really are transitioning for me.

Been playing for about 2 years in total. Winter breaks and a 6month period when I got sick. Starting to feel like myself again and recently played a “okay” round. 
I currently have custom fit Cobra LTDx irons/wedges, a Vokey 60(cause my short game has been the best part of my game, and a Maverick 9 deg. Driver. Driving is the worst part of my game so My 4 iron usually takes alot of the long game abuse. 

On 10/4/2023 at 10:38 AM, barney_bogey said:

Oh wow. Honestly didn't expect to see a reply to this comment. Thank you for taking the time, cksurfdude. 

When I got back into the game I purchased 3 lessons right off the bat. More efficient and valuable than buying a driver. The coach decided that a stack and tilt swing was best for me. In hindsight, I think it works for him and he was trying to push it on me because that's what he knows. I've taken a lesson since that post with another professional. I'm back to using a more traditional swing with transitioning weight and that has helped a bit. Topped out at 96 on the unit this past weekend! Still a work in progress as that ball would have OB but hey, a start. 

I will say this, the slower swing had me hitting the ball a lot more pure and accurate but afterwards, a 6 iron in isn't exactly "attacking" any flags! 

Would love to get a driver fitting but the wife said something about "golf budget" recently so it'll have to wait until this winter... maybe. 

Thank you for your reply, experience, and kind words. The takeaway was Focus on technique and contact. 

Cheers

B

Sounds like you are approaching the issue in a good way.  A SS of 96 isn’t all that bad.  When I was younger, I bought new clubs and they measured mine at 96.  Trouble was that I was clueless as to how to swing, was all arms and rarely hit the fairway.  

Years later (about 5 years ago) I became desperate and took a few lessons resulting in a total remake of my swing.  After the correction, I was struggling to hit 200 (total) but was playing from the fairway with a SS in the 80s.  Fairway misses were playable. Over time I incrementally added distance by working on flexibility and core strength.  I’m a lot older and play from our middle tees but this past spring I was measured with 94.6 avg and 96 peak.  Carry 215-220 with total distance 230-240 with mostly relaxed, dead arms.   

Stay the course - technique is everything, and leads to better contact.  As you regain confidence, you will naturally add SS.  Finally, “budget” is simply a suggestion and bundling your golf expenses with her spa treatments may help her see things differently. 

:callaway-small: Driver: Fusion, 9 deg, UST Recoil 450 ES F3/2

:ping-small: 430 MAX 4w (5w head delofted 1* with 3w shaft), 7w, 5h w/ Alta CB Soft Regular shaft

:mizuno-small: JPX923 HM 6i - GW w/ UST Recoil 460 ESX F3

:cleveland-small: RTX6 52* and 56* with Recoil 760 ESX F2 

:odyssey-small: Versa DB DoubleWide 

:srixon-small:: Z-Star Tour

Had a range session today (first time I have been to an actual range in several weeks). Worked on new swing feels and videoed for a lesson. 6 irons were really good. Hitting these high tight draws to about 185-190. Still some work to do with my lead shoulder but it is coming along.One thing I really tried to focus on with my swing work is feeling my breath by my belly button. Helped me stay relaxed and I was able to swing easier.

IMG_8816.jpeg.1ac181e13b7c2a452f4df272108c820f.jpeg
Driver was a little messy but still decent. See the attached driver shot tracer 😎. Face strike not great  

IMG_8817.jpeg.0ba1fe4aab2f96147656fd50fc6aec3a.jpeg

Went to the putting green also and videoed there. Mainly came to work on posture. Realized I was most comfortable gripping all the way down. It was strange. Also noticed, even though I set up a tee gate, that I was still aligned to the right edge of the gate and not central. I ordered a rain drop from perfect practice to help with my start line and help my eyes visualize better.

My Reviews:

I set up the Rapsodo, stretched out, took some warm up swings, then watched a wedding between a Callaway and a Vice ball officiated by this tattooed 4yo. Maybe tomorrow... 5fcb0dc181584787e6bc1956033c8968.jpg

Odyssey XG #9

Takomo 101 irons PW-4

Rescue hybrid 3 

M6 3W & Driver

Bridgestone e12 

If you spend enough time playing golf, you run into periods where you hit a rough patch.   You stand over the ball and you just seem lost.  I've been in that drought for the last several weeks.  With the exception of two good rounds at the beginning of September, I haven't scored well or consistently hit more than a handful of decent shots.  It culminated today with my worst score of the year.  Knowing I've had swing issues, I set up a lesson with our new assistant pro several days ago.   It was our first teacher/student interaction, so I was interested to see what he thought and if he could talk me off the golf ledge!

Fortunately, I had the opportunity to provide the pro with my physical limitations, shot data and expectations before we met at our practice net area.  I enjoyed our session for a few reasons.  First, he listened to what I had to say.  He asked open ended questions about not only my physical swing, but my mental side to the game.  After our discussion, I hit a few balls so he could see my swing and the challenge he was about to face.   To his credit, we started by breaking my swing (or lack of it) into basic fundamentals.   We started with my grip.  I've had a strong-ish grip which he wanted me to weaken.  My ball position, shaft tilt and club face alignment were not optimum as well.  We made some minor tweaks which helped.  We talked about maintaining my spine position through the golf swing, which ultimately will be my biggest challenge going forward as I tend to lift up at impact.  To help me, we worked on widening my stance as a first step of many I'll need to overcome a bad habit that's been 40 plus years in the making.  All of this happened over about 45 minutes.

By the end of the session, I was hitting the ball better.  The challenge now is to get off the mats and see if I can translate my newfound swing improvements to the course.   With two more rounds and likely one more range session probable before the week is out, I'm anxious to see if I can execute my weaker grip, better ball position and slightly wider stance to better iron performance and scoring.   After today's poor round, I'd be hard pressed NOT to show some improvement!! Let's just hope it's due to my lesson!

Ping G430 Max driver 10.5 degrees with an Alta Quick45 gram senior shaft
Callaway Epic 3 wood, Project X Evenflow Green 45 gram senior shaft  
Callaway GBB Epic Heavenwood, with a Mitsubishi Diamana 50 gram senior shaft
Ping G 20.5 degree 7 wood, with a stock Alta 65 gram senior shaft
Ping G 26 degree hybrid, stock Alta 65 gram senior shaft
Callaway Paradym X irons, 7-AW with Aldila Ascent Blue 50 graphite shafts
Edison wedges:  50, 55 and 60 degree, KBS Tour Graphite A flex shafts
Putters:  L.A.B. Direct Force 2.1 putter, 34.5" long, 67 degrees lie

2022 MGS Tester:  Shot Scope Pro XL+ with H4  

3 hours ago, barney_bogey said:

I set up the Rapsodo, stretched out, took some warm up swings, then watched a wedding between a Callaway and a Vice ball officiated by this tattooed 4yo. Maybe tomorrow... 5fcb0dc181584787e6bc1956033c8968.jpg

the wedding is way way more important

committed to performance excellence

So over the past few days I have been hitting into the net and focusing on my clearing my left hip out of the way to make room for my arms to come in thru the downswing. This coupled with my trail arm position has felt really good with all my clubs. I have likely hit 600 balls over the last week, just hitting 40-50 at a time. Contact is much much cleaner and consistent. Simplifying my swing thoughts is relieving, and it's just so much fun to hit the ball well 9/ out of 10 hits!

Now I am trying to focus on my pitching and chipping swing. Which reminds me that some new wedges are on Xmas list now. LOL

Current WITB:

Driver:   default_benhogan-small.gif.bd4aea80f46a0fd64e2b8412d1ee19dc.gif Big Ben CS3 9.5deg Aldila NV-h 70-R

Fairway: Screenshot2023-10-09155350.png.f5298944b93169e969fa080bb4230249.png KE4 3W w/KE4 75-R

Irons Screenshot2023-10-09155350.png.f5298944b93169e969fa080bb4230249.png MMB Forged 3-PW w/TT Dynamic Gold Lite

Wedges:  Screenshot2023-10-09155350.png.f5298944b93169e969fa080bb4230249.png56 Deg, 60 Deg

Putter:   Sub70.png Sycamore 008 Mallet

Preferred Balls: Titleist ProV1

I Went out and did some chipping drills not really focus on making it but hitting the landing spot i wanted 

Ogio bag

Driver: Cobra LTDX

3 wood: PING 425 max

Irons 5-U : PING G710s

52 bent to 51 vokey 

54: vokey 

58 degree: Callaway jaws 

putter: Wilson harmonized v2 / testing   Odessy AI- ONE Double Wide    

Took my first full swings in 2-weeks today (problems with my knees); hit 7i (worked on face strike) and driver, followed by chipping and putting practice on the practice green. Good session overall. 

Ping G400 Max 10.5* - Kuro Kage HBP Black Gen 2, 44.5" length

Ping G425 SFT 5W (19*) - Alta CB Slate SR flex 

Ping G430 5H (26*), 6H (30*) and 7H (34*)- Alta CB 70 regular flex

Ping G710 8i-W - Recoil 80 F3 shaft (1)

Cleveland CBX4 50* and 58*, Smart Sole 4C - Recoil 95 F3 shaft

Odyssey Original 2-Ball White Hot counterbalanced (lead tape in the head, Super Stroke grip with 50-gram weight)

Other: Vice Pro or Maxfli Tour; Shot Scope X5; True Linkswear; Callaway Org 7 bag; Clicgear 3.5+

Currently doing a Member Review on Argolf's Pendragon XL Broomstick putter. 

Mentioned it in the Rapsodo thread but did a gapping session and practice round for my tournament tomorrow on a course I've never played. Should be fun! Didn't get through the full round but at least got a slight idea for the course.

⛳🛄 as of Nov 6, 2023 (Past WITB
Driver:  :callaway-small: Paradym TD w/ GD ADDI 6X Driver Shootout! 

Wood:    :cobra-small: F7 3 wood 14.5* w/ Motore F1 Shaft

Irons:   :titleist-small: T Series - T200 5 Iron
                                          T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW

Wedge:  Toura Golf - A Spec 53,37,61 degree 

Putter:  Screenshot 2023-06-02 13.10.30.png Mezz Max!

Balls:     Vice Pro Plus Drip (Blue/Orange)

Had another good practice today - some putting working on distance control; then wedges also working on distance control .. where one of the things I'm trying to do here is start to move my internal focus on technique towards external focus on the target; then some other target and ball striking drills (PW and 7i) alternating with more wedges.

All in all felt like I gained a bit more confidence, but .. as always...

Work In Progress!!

WITB of an "aspiring"  😉 play-ah ...
Driver...Callaway Paradym (Aldila Ascent PL Blue 40/A)
5W...Callaway Great Big Bertha (MCA Kai'Li Red 50/R)
7W...Tour Edge Exotics EXS (Tensei CK Blue 50/R)

4H...Callaway Epic Super Hybrid (Recoil ZT9 F3)
5H...Callaway Big Bertha ('19) (Recoil 460 ESX F3)
6i-GW...Sub 70 699 V2 (Recoil 660 F3) 
54°, 60°...Cleveland CBX2, CBX 60 (Rotex graphite)
Putter...Ev
nRoll ER5 or MLA Tour XDream (P2 Reflex grips)
...all in a Datrek bag on an MGI Zip Navigator electric cart. Ball often, not always, MaxFli Tour.

Forum Member tester for the Paradym X driver (2023)
Forum Member tester for the ExPutt Putting Simulator (2020)

followthrough.jpg

Went to the range today in preparation for a tournament tomorrow. No clue who I'm going to be playing with so I hit a bunch of 120-180 yard shots using the closest to the pin game.

Was striking the ball nicely when I slowed down my swing. I have a pattern where I slow down my swing and start hitting the ball really well, then I start stretching for a little more distance and end up where I started over the course of a month.

WITB

Calloway Hyper X Driver TaylorMade SIM2 Max D

Paradym 3-wood

Ping G430 3-hybrid

Ping G430 4-PW

Ping 50, 54, 58 wedges

Old ass putter from my old bag TP Hydro Blast Soto

Went and got me some new wedges finally getting some proper gapping so i went a dialed them in at the range last night and was hitting them pretty good a few thins and quiet a few chunky shot but i  feel like my short game is going to be so much better now but we will see how my round goes this weekend 

Ogio bag

Driver: Cobra LTDX

3 wood: PING 425 max

Irons 5-U : PING G710s

52 bent to 51 vokey 

54: vokey 

58 degree: Callaway jaws 

putter: Wilson harmonized v2 / testing   Odessy AI- ONE Double Wide    

11 hours ago, Blaine Dye said:

Went and got me some new wedges finally getting some proper gapping so i went a dialed them in at the range last night and was hitting them pretty good a few thins and quiet a few chunky shot but i  feel like my short game is going to be so much better now but we will see how my round goes this weekend 

Hell @Blaine Dye, don't keep us in suspense. What pray tell did you get?

D- Ping G 400 SFT

16*- Adams Tight Lie

19*- Adams Tight Lie

4H- Ping G 400

5-U- Ping G 400

SW- Nike

56*- Ping Glide 2

P- Sub70 004 Mallet

IMG_8835.jpeg.b8ac067f02dff897eefcf0ee08d920c1.jpegGot fogged out and the clubhouse was gonna make me wait until 756 to go off anyways. Said I couldn’t go off the back even though others were. Whatever. 

update: talked to the pro inside after my practice  he said you always can go off the back for nine if there at dawn. Will try tomorrow 

Anyways. Got out the raindrop for putting. Started really hitting some good putts and hitting my lines. My new posture where I grip way down also helps. Balls I missed were tap ins. 

then some pitching practice. Started great. Halfway in then I started hoseling everything (like 30 out of 35). Instead of getting frustrated I found my breath. Did some shorter shots and then all was good. Also hot ten balls with sw and lw each out of the bunker and just get out. I was 9/10 on both. Then I finished with a game of trying to get in on 4 different greens from either fairway or rough with my sw and varying distances.  Worked out well and now I am more confident in my pitching game than I was two days ago. 

My Reviews:

Raining all day long. Haven't swung since Thursday. Been too sore. Core work at the gym got out of hand.

Set up the Rapsodo in the garage and took 85 swings. Been focusing on speed and grooving a new swing. I know this isn't a big deal to most here, but I hit a milestone today. Started this journey at 85mph and got triple digits today for the first time.

ede691b0c58aaa62a7c0d06156db81ab.jpg

A decent strike to boot.
Finished off by stepping down to 3w, 3h, 4i until fatigue set in and my speed started suffering.

I feel blessed to be able to work on a swing in bad weather.

Wishing you favorable bounces.

B

Odyssey XG #9

Takomo 101 irons PW-4

Rescue hybrid 3 

M6 3W & Driver

Bridgestone e12