Jump to content

What/How Did You Practice Today?


Golfspy_Lukes

Recommended Posts

On 2/23/2022 at 11:26 AM, chisag said:

... This error [alignment at address] is so easy to check and should be at the top of the list for everyone, but especially those suffering inconsistent directional control.

BINGO!! That's me and my golf; I *know* I need to constantly chack myself but still I think I'm off a little one way or the other...... I need a caddie standing behind me on every shot! Oh- and on every putt, too!!

Work In Progress.

  • Like 3

WITB of an "aspiring"  😉 play-ah ...
..PXG Gen5 0811XF (PX EvenFlow Riptide CB 50/5.0 or Grafalloy Prolaunch Blue 45/A)
..Callaway Bertha Mini 1.5 (UST ProForce V2-HL 5/F3)
..Callaway Rogue ST Max OS 4H (PX Cypher Black 50/5.0)
..Callaway Big Bertha 5H (Recoil ZT9 460/F3)
..PXG 0211 6i-GW (Mitsubishi MMT 60/A) 
..Cleveland CBX2 54 and CBX 60 (Rotex graphite)
..EvnRoll ER5 or MLA XDream (..Edel EAS 4.0 on the bench)
..all in a Datrek bag on an MGI Zip Navigator electric cart.

Forum Member tester for the ExPutt Putting Simulator (2020)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Finally got the skytrak set up in the garage so was just hitting some balls and getting it lined up and practicing what I learned from my lessons… went well most shots I felt like I missed hit showed up as miss hits on it .. now going to get the rest of the garage cleaned up so I can set up a screen and projector 

  • Like 6

:cobra-small: Speedzone Driver Tensei AV Blue or  :ping-small: G400 SFT 10. KBS TD 50 Category 3 shaft 

:cobra-small: King Speedzone Black Yellow Fairway 3 wood Tensei AV Blue 65 

:cobra-small: F9 SpeedBack Black Grey Fairway 5 Wood   :Fuji: ATMOS Tour Spec Blue 7 shaft

:titelist-small: T300 4i-GW - Tensei AV Blue AM2 Regular Flex  or :mizuno-small: JPX 900 Hot Metal 5 - GW Project X Lz 4.5 Regular Flex Graphite 

:ping-small:   Glide 2.0 SS Wedges 54 & 58 

:taylormade-small: TP Red White Ardmore Putter - BGT Stability Tour Black shaft 

:918457628_PrecisionPro:Precision Pro NX7 range finder 

:cobra-small: Ultralight Cart Bag 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

48 minutes ago, cksurfdude said:

BINGO!! That's me and my golf; I *know* I need to constantly chack myself but still I think I'm off a little one way or the other...... I need a caddie standing behind me on every shot! Oh- and on every putt, too!!

Work In Progress.

 

... You have lots of company in this category.  😇  One of my playing pards constantly lines up off the fairway to the right, forcing him to come over the top and hit a pull. I will have him stand still and lay one shaft at his toe line and another parallel with the ball and it is more often than not pointing way right of the fairway. He is still always amazed because from his perspective he is aimed right down the middle of the fairway! When I line him up to the middle he feels like he is aiming to the left of the fairway. I have another pard that consistently aims his putter to the left of his line and thinks he usually pulls his short putts but he is actually hitting his line. Again, I can line him up but as soon as he steps back and tries to line up straight on his own he is aiming left. Such a CRAZY game! 

  • Like 9

Driver:     :taylormade-small: SIM2 Max 10.5* ... AD-IZ 6SR
Fairway:  :taylormade-small: SIM2 Max 15/18* ... Tensei Raw Blue 65R
Utility:      :taylormade-small: UDi 18* ... Even Flow Black 85R
                 :taylormade-small: DHy 19* ... Diamana Ltd 65R
Irons:        :cobra-small: 4-Pw MIM Tour ... Steelfiber i95R
Wedges:   :taylormade-small: MG3 50*/MG3 58* LB ... Steelfiber i95R
Putter:      :cleveland-small: Hunting Beach Soft 11S 33.5"
Ball:           Maxfli     Maxfli Tour '22/TP5x '21

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Fiiiiinnnnaalllyyyy got some grass open at one of the ranges in town. Went through the whole bag and very pleased with session. Driver is tightening up. Struggling with my wedges sliding under ball. Not sure why that happens? 

  • Like 3

DRIVER: Cobra F9 10.5  Tensei AV Blue 65g

3W- Callway XR PRO 16 stiff

5W- Alpha- Mitsubishi Diamana  Redboard w/band

Irons- Mizuno JPX 919 Tours with S KBS Tour shafts

Hyrbid- TM 4h mid-rescue

Vokey- Vokey SM5 51 degrees,  SM7 Wedges 54 and 58 1/2 half 3 degrees upright

Putter- Taylor Made Rossa Monza Mini Spider

Ball-ProV1 and AVX

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, pulledabill said:

Fiiiiinnnnaalllyyyy got some grass open at one of the ranges in town. Went through the whole bag and very pleased with session. Driver is tightening up. Struggling with my wedges sliding under ball. Not sure why that happens? 

I go through times like that too where the ball feels like it slides up the face as the club slides under the ball.  The shot ends up about 10 - 15 yards short and right of target.  For me its because I dont get my weight off my back side and I get no shaft lean at impact.  To get out of it I exaggerate the weight on my front foot in my set up and don't weight shift as much during the backswing.

  • Like 3

Modern Bag: :Sub70:  849 Pro 9*, Accra Tour Z M5 Flex;   :titelist-small:  915F 3w, Diamana S+ 70 S flex;  Snake Eyes 15*, & 23* Hybrids; :mizuno-small: JPX 900 Forged 5 - PW, PX LZ 6.0;  :Sub70: Raw 50*, Nippon Tour 120 X; :vokey-small: SM9 54* / 10* / S, Wedge Flex ;  :cleveland-small: Tour Action 57*, PX LZ 6.5;   :ping-small: Ancient Anser or Heppler Fetch (depends on the week);  Ball - :Snell: MTB-Black; Bag - :1590477705_SunMountain: H2NO 

Shot Scope H4, MG600 Rangefinder

Classic Bag:  Driver - :wilson_staff_small: Persimmon; 3w - :Hogan: Speed Slot; 5w - :wilson_staff_small: Tour Block; 3 - pw - :wilson_staff_small: Dynapower; sw - Ram Tom Watson;  putter - bullseye standard or flange.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Oh man... Had a really bad indoor practice 1/2 hour - just felt awkward, unbalanced, whatever .. hitting them all fat, thin, right, left... And that's just 1/2 wedges!

Practice time was followed by another lesson - and a few simple reminders and tips from the coach and bang-zoom I'm hitting them much more flush and straight again!! 

Guess I'll just have to hire him full-time to be my caddie/on course mentor.

😉

 

  • Like 7

WITB of an "aspiring"  😉 play-ah ...
..PXG Gen5 0811XF (PX EvenFlow Riptide CB 50/5.0 or Grafalloy Prolaunch Blue 45/A)
..Callaway Bertha Mini 1.5 (UST ProForce V2-HL 5/F3)
..Callaway Rogue ST Max OS 4H (PX Cypher Black 50/5.0)
..Callaway Big Bertha 5H (Recoil ZT9 460/F3)
..PXG 0211 6i-GW (Mitsubishi MMT 60/A) 
..Cleveland CBX2 54 and CBX 60 (Rotex graphite)
..EvnRoll ER5 or MLA XDream (..Edel EAS 4.0 on the bench)
..all in a Datrek bag on an MGI Zip Navigator electric cart.

Forum Member tester for the ExPutt Putting Simulator (2020)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Spent some time rolling some putts on my PuttOut mat followed by a few swings with my 7 iron into my net. Easing back into things after a couple of weeks of being sick.  Hoping to get back on course this weekend.

  • Like 5

:Sub70:  849 Pro Evenflow Riptide 6.0
:cobra-small: F8 3 & 5 Woods Project X Evenflow Blue 6.0

:titelist-small: TS2 7 Wood Project X Evenflow Blue 6.0
:mizuno-small:  MP18 MMC - Project X LZ 5.5
:cleveland-small: Zipcore Wedges 50,54,58 - Project X LZ 5.5
MLA Tour Mallet 33"
:srixon-small:  Z Star
:ping-small: Pioneer bag
:Clicgear: buggy

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Good practice today.  Went up to GDC in Moorpark. Its a nice facility with a lot of good targets, varying  since they have better targets, varying lies, and lots of different types of mats to practice on.  Today was the last big big practice before a tournament on Friday and I felt very comfortable.  Warmed up through about 30 balls focusing on the bottom of my swing before shifting into some full swing drills.  On a whim I tried a variation of a half swing drill  to stay connected that would let me swing almost full speed.  It's the towel tucked under the arms  but with it only squeezed under my trail arm.  It felt like a very short back swing, but on video it's actually almost as far as I normally go.  It also forced me to drop the club into the slot to keep the towel under my arm and was really good for learning that feel.  It's something that's going to be a regular part of my practice and warmup from here on out.  After those drills I worked on my tee shots and 'played' the course I'm playing Friday. 

Spent some time on the practice green dialing my stroke in before moving to the chipping green to practice some of the shots I think I'm going to be left with on Friday with a variety of clubs.   Feeling comfortable with my swing for the first time in a month, adjustments feel like they're starting to set, tempo feels good, and it feels like I might be peaking at the right time, at least for this tournament.

  • Like 7

311062546_PXG_LogoSmall.jpg.1ff58b767d1fb1cdfeac9a387718766e.jpg  0211 -- Tensei AV Raw Blue75

:taylormade-small: 3 Wood RBZ Stage 2 -  Diamana Blue Board 

:taylormade-small: 2 & 4 Hybrid RBZ Stage 2 -- TT Elevate Tour 

:mizuno-small: MP60 4/PW Nippon Modus 115

:mizuno-small: T22 52° & 58°  -- TT Elevate Tour 

:bettinardi-small: Innovai 6.0 CTR

:srixon-small: Ball: Zstar XV Divide

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Went to Edel HQ this morning to say “hey”, get on the monitor with my wedges, and double-check my putter fitting and specs. Those guys are top-notch, and even hooked me up with an Edel polo, 1/4 zip, and a couple branded gloves. Nice way to spend a morning!

B2920C07-1AE4-4606-AC2F-D659F019AD40.jpeg

  • Like 7
  • Love 1

Driver: Honma TR 460 8.5*, Aldila RIP Alpha 80 S, 45 1/4"; Ping G425 LST, Fujikura Speeder TR 661 S, 45 1/2"

hybrids: Cobra King Tec 17* and 21*, both with Graphite Design Tour AD-DI 105 X

Irons:  Srixon ZX5 4-6, ZX7 7-PW, UST Mamiya Recoil F4, +1”

Wedges: :edel-golf-1: SMS 50D/54V/58D:Nippon:Modus 130 stiff, +1”

Putter:  :edel-golf-1: EAS 1.0

All but putter have Lamkin ST+2 Hybrid Calibrate midsize built to oversize +1

Link to comment
Share on other sites

So, the struggles continued at the range this evening. I was trying to work on my takeaway, but nothing was working. Just weak slices. I walk into the clubhouse and the pro talks to me, and we shoot the bull for awhile. He asks how I’ve been playing, and laughs when I tell him, and says, “I gotta see this.” Grabs his clubs and off to the range we go. I don’t even hit one ball before he starts laughing. He adjusts my grip, and I start striping it dead straight. I told him he just saved my clubs from going on EBay lol 

  • Like 5
  • Haha 2

:callaway-small: Rogue ST 💎💎💎 LS 9* MITSUBISHI Tensei Pro White 60TX 

:taylormade-small: Sim Max 15* Accra TZ RPG 362 M5

:srixon-small: ZX 3 Hybrid 19* HZRDUS SMOKE RDX BLACK 80 6.5

:srixon-small: ZX7 4-PW Project X 6.0

:cleveland-small: RTX Zipcore 52.10 Mid, 56.10 Full Dynamic Gold TI Spinner

:cleveland-small: RTX Zipcore Full Face 60.09 Dynamic Gold TI Spinner

:cleveland-small:  HB Soft Milled #4 UST ALL-IN 34.5”

:srixon-small: Z Star XV

:Clicgear:  3.5+ Push Cart

 :918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9 with Slope 

:SuperSpeed:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

More putting and wedge practice yesterday morning before the rest of the house got up and moving.  The putting setup work is paying off, my start lines have been right at my aim points with only speed adjustments needing some work to get more consistent.

  • Like 7

Modern Bag: :Sub70:  849 Pro 9*, Accra Tour Z M5 Flex;   :titelist-small:  915F 3w, Diamana S+ 70 S flex;  Snake Eyes 15*, & 23* Hybrids; :mizuno-small: JPX 900 Forged 5 - PW, PX LZ 6.0;  :Sub70: Raw 50*, Nippon Tour 120 X; :vokey-small: SM9 54* / 10* / S, Wedge Flex ;  :cleveland-small: Tour Action 57*, PX LZ 6.5;   :ping-small: Ancient Anser or Heppler Fetch (depends on the week);  Ball - :Snell: MTB-Black; Bag - :1590477705_SunMountain: H2NO 

Shot Scope H4, MG600 Rangefinder

Classic Bag:  Driver - :wilson_staff_small: Persimmon; 3w - :Hogan: Speed Slot; 5w - :wilson_staff_small: Tour Block; 3 - pw - :wilson_staff_small: Dynapower; sw - Ram Tom Watson;  putter - bullseye standard or flange.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 large buckets last night with about 10% of the buckets being driver and 3w and the rest being 8i to 60 wedge and working on flight control. Went well overall. 

  • Like 4

DRIVER: Cobra F9 10.5  Tensei AV Blue 65g

3W- Callway XR PRO 16 stiff

5W- Alpha- Mitsubishi Diamana  Redboard w/band

Irons- Mizuno JPX 919 Tours with S KBS Tour shafts

Hyrbid- TM 4h mid-rescue

Vokey- Vokey SM5 51 degrees,  SM7 Wedges 54 and 58 1/2 half 3 degrees upright

Putter- Taylor Made Rossa Monza Mini Spider

Ball-ProV1 and AVX

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 4/30/2022 at 4:25 PM, cnosil said:

Putting - Went to the course and spent about 1 1/2 hours working on building some feels with the LAB putter.   I was going through my full routine with all the putts (as I should) and using 1 ball.  Dropped a ball, made a read, and holed out the putt.   By the end of my session I felt pretty good about how I was rolling the ball.  

How long have you had the LAB now? Any thoughts about switching to the Mezz.1?  I love the idea of the forgiveness level of the 2.1, especially as if I'm playing a new course I tend to keep my eye on the target and let the stroke do the work (I find that incredibly helpful for speed control). I've been using that technique a lot, but it's pretty dependent on me hitting middle of the face every time in order to make them drop.  Conversely, if I putt eyes-down, hitting the middle is no problem, but my pace control goes out the window about 40% of the time. 

Love the look (comparatively) of the Mezz compared to the 2.1, but also - the 2.1 is legit growing on me.  

Curious about your take on the matter 🙂 

Thanks!

-Swanson (formerly "Jondough")

  • Like 1

Driver - PXG 0811 XF - Gen 5, 9 degrees, EvenFlow Riptide CB 40g 4.0
3/5 Wood - Warrior Golf (don't ask)
Utility - :cobra-small: King Utility - 2 Iron
Irons (4-PW) - :taylormade-small:- SIM Max, Nippon Modus Tour 105 Stiff
Wedges (52, 56, 60) - Kirkland Signature (changed to midsize grips) 
Putter - L.A.B. Directed Force 2.1 - 65*
Ball - Snell MTB Black/Vice Pro Plus

Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 hours ago, Syks7 said:

Good practice today.  Went up to GDC in Moorpark. Its a nice facility with a lot of good targets, varying  since they have better targets, varying lies, and lots of different types of mats to practice on.  Today was the last big big practice before a tournament on Friday and I felt very comfortable.  Warmed up through about 30 balls focusing on the bottom of my swing before shifting into some full swing drills.  On a whim I tried a variation of a half swing drill  to stay connected that would let me swing almost full speed.  It's the towel tucked under the arms  but with it only squeezed under my trail arm.  It felt like a very short back swing, but on video it's actually almost as far as I normally go.  It also forced me to drop the club into the slot to keep the towel under my arm and was really good for learning that feel.  It's something that's going to be a regular part of my practice and warmup from here on out.  After those drills I worked on my tee shots and 'played' the course I'm playing Friday. 

Spent some time on the practice green dialing my stroke in before moving to the chipping green to practice some of the shots I think I'm going to be left with on Friday with a variety of clubs.   Feeling comfortable with my swing for the first time in a month, adjustments feel like they're starting to set, tempo feels good, and it feels like I might be peaking at the right time, at least for this tournament.

Nice! I played Rustic Canyon on my birthday (April 18), and LOVED it - had never been before.  Only real "regret" was walking without wearing the proper underwear (lol), so the chaffing was BRUTAL.  TMI, perhaps, but ... kind of my thing.

Where in LA are you?  I have Fridays off, and would love to meet up to play/practice sometime if you're amenable.  Broke 90 for the first time last time out, which was an incredible feeling, so would love to keep up the work and keep getting better. 

I'm in Santa Clarita, and as long as I'm back up this way about 4:30pm, I'm usually free to meet up wherever.  

Let me know!  And good luck in the tourney!

-Swanson

  • Like 2

Driver - PXG 0811 XF - Gen 5, 9 degrees, EvenFlow Riptide CB 40g 4.0
3/5 Wood - Warrior Golf (don't ask)
Utility - :cobra-small: King Utility - 2 Iron
Irons (4-PW) - :taylormade-small:- SIM Max, Nippon Modus Tour 105 Stiff
Wedges (52, 56, 60) - Kirkland Signature (changed to midsize grips) 
Putter - L.A.B. Directed Force 2.1 - 65*
Ball - Snell MTB Black/Vice Pro Plus

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Samsonite said:

How long have you had the LAB now? Any thoughts about switching to the Mezz.1?  I love the idea of the forgiveness level of the 2.1, especially as if I'm playing a new course I tend to keep my eye on the target and let the stroke do the work (I find that incredibly helpful for speed control). I've been using that technique a lot, but it's pretty dependent on me hitting middle of the face every time in order to make them drop.  Conversely, if I putt eyes-down, hitting the middle is no problem, but my pace control goes out the window about 40% of the time. 

Love the look (comparatively) of the Mezz compared to the 2.1, but also - the 2.1 is legit growing on me.  

Curious about your take on the matter 🙂 

 

I have had it going on about 2 months now.  No thoughts on switching;  I tried them all at the same time and felt the 2.1 was the best option.   In discussions with other LAB users distance control seems to be a common complaint.  

  • Like 3

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :titelist-small: TS3 15*  w/Project X Hzardous Smoke
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 816H1 19* set at 18* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  21*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 5-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/:Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   :seemore-small: mFGP2

Backups:  :taylormade-small:TM-180, :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, Bellum Winmore 787, logo-horizontal-black.svg Directed Force 2.1 

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, cnosil said:

I have had it going on about 2 months now.  No thoughts on switching;  I tried them all at the same time and felt the 2.1 was the best option.   In discussions with other LAB users distance control seems to be a common complaint.  

As in they are currently experiencing distance control issues, or they were experiencing and the LAB has helped with that issue?  I know someone on here (shame on me for not remembering right now) uses the point and shoot method and has loved using the 2.1 for that very reason (off toe/heel doesn't seem to affect much (if at all) distance or line - I know that's something Sam Hahn has demo'd on the site, but cool to hear it works in reality, too).  

You have any issues on long putts/lag putting? I remember seeing that being an issue for a few people - wondering if you've run into that at all.

Thanks!

-Swanson

  • Like 1

Driver - PXG 0811 XF - Gen 5, 9 degrees, EvenFlow Riptide CB 40g 4.0
3/5 Wood - Warrior Golf (don't ask)
Utility - :cobra-small: King Utility - 2 Iron
Irons (4-PW) - :taylormade-small:- SIM Max, Nippon Modus Tour 105 Stiff
Wedges (52, 56, 60) - Kirkland Signature (changed to midsize grips) 
Putter - L.A.B. Directed Force 2.1 - 65*
Ball - Snell MTB Black/Vice Pro Plus

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Samsonite said:

As in they are currently experiencing distance control issues, or they were experiencing and the LAB has helped with that issue?  I know someone on here (shame on me for not remembering right now) uses the point and shoot method and has loved using the 2.1 for that very reason (off toe/heel doesn't seem to affect much (if at all) distance or line - I know that's something Sam Hahn has demo'd on the site, but cool to hear it works in reality, too).  

You have any issues on long putts/lag putting? I remember seeing that being an issue for a few people - wondering if you've run into that at all.

 

They are experiencing speed control issues with the LAB putter.     My issues on long/lag putts is speed control.    In general the LAB putters seem to be slower off the face. 

  • Like 2

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :titelist-small: TS3 15*  w/Project X Hzardous Smoke
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 816H1 19* set at 18* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  21*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 5-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/:Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   :seemore-small: mFGP2

Backups:  :taylormade-small:TM-180, :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, Bellum Winmore 787, logo-horizontal-black.svg Directed Force 2.1 

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, cnosil said:

They are experiencing speed control issues with the LAB putter.     My issues on long/lag putts is speed control.    In general the LAB putters seem to be slower off the face. 

Got it. My expectation would be a learning curve, but with the pros outweighing the cons. Thanks for the feedback.

  • Like 1

Driver - PXG 0811 XF - Gen 5, 9 degrees, EvenFlow Riptide CB 40g 4.0
3/5 Wood - Warrior Golf (don't ask)
Utility - :cobra-small: King Utility - 2 Iron
Irons (4-PW) - :taylormade-small:- SIM Max, Nippon Modus Tour 105 Stiff
Wedges (52, 56, 60) - Kirkland Signature (changed to midsize grips) 
Putter - L.A.B. Directed Force 2.1 - 65*
Ball - Snell MTB Black/Vice Pro Plus

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Good range session today..work on my new Sub70 5wood which am currently testing, and then worked on some hybrids, 3wood, driver ,irons chipping and puttin.

Everything was pretty consistent,  need to bottled it so i can take to course next time.

  • Like 5

Driver:  TaylorMade Stealth HD - 9.0 with  NIPPO N.S. Regio Formula MB+ 65 Stiff
3 -Wood: TourEdge Exotic C721 13.5 with Hrdz RDX Blue Stiff
5-Wood:  SUB70 949X 5 Wood
4-Hybrid: TourEdge Exotic C721 with KBS 80 Stiff
Irons: Mizuno MP-18 MMC - 5-PW , w/SteelFiber i125
Wedges: Taylormade MG3 - 52 ,56, 60
Putter: ER10 Outback Mallet, 34in
Balls: TaylorMade Tour Response, TaylorMade TPx  & Snell MTB-X-
GPS:   LX5 Watch

TESTED: SUB70 949X 5 Wood
TESTED: NIPPO N.S. Regio Formula MB+ 65 Stiff.
TESTED: SkyCaddie LX5 GPS Watch

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • GolfSpy_APH changed the title to What/How Did You Practice Today?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...