What/How Did You Practice Today?

null

36 holes on e6 today. Did okay. Working on course management. I need to work on my long irons some more. I'm not getting the carry I should. Not sure if it's just the day or if I'm stiff but my contact is poor and seems to pull bad. 

Of course I clean up my drive and the irons crap out 🙄🤨

I should be golfing instead of talking smack on the web.

Had a quick hour on the sim 'range' earlier (five bays with flightscope launch monitors and ipad interface). Working on irons for the most part. Take away and follow through feels. Trying to get iron shot shape and carry more consistent- as well as setting a baseline set of numbers with the old P790s ahead of the P770 set arriving (link in signature to the test thread for anyone interested).

DC4F8194-B048-41C6-8F71-465B1626BC70_1_105_c.jpeg.6e1d4c52d7880e462f762b464ec40471.jpeg

(Subtle flex pic showing the awesome new MGS putter cover 😉)

2024 WITB:

Driver::callaway-logo-1: Ai Smoke 🔹🔹🔹 Max 9* (@8*) w. Denali 60g 6.5 (XS)

FW woods: :titleist-small:TSR2+ 13* '2W' w. Mitsubishi Tensei White 75X & TSR2 21* 7W w. Mitsubishi Tensei White 75X

Hybrid: :taylormade-small:Stealth+ 3H (@18*) w. :projectx: Hzrdus Smoke RDX Red 80/6.5

Irons: :taylormade-small: 5i-PW: '17 P790 w. :kbs: Tour C-Taper Lite 115X (Incoming soon: :taylormade-small: 4i-PW: 2024 P770 w. :projectx: Rifle 6.0 (+1/4"))

Wedges: :taylormade-small: 50/09 MG4; 56/12 MG4TW Raw; :vokey-small:SM9 60/04L

Putter: :scotty-cameron-1: Phantom X7

Ball: :taylormade-small: TP5x //  :callaway-small: Chrome Tour // Maxfli Tour X

Other: :Arccos:. Gogogo Sport V-Pro rangefinder;  :Ogio: Woode Hybrid Stand Bag; :BagBoy: Nitron push cart.

2024 Tests:

"...pray that there's intelligent life somewhere up in space, 'cause there's bugger all down here on Earth!"- Eric Idle

Day 253 (26 Sep 24) - Worked with longer irons and 4h today…into the net with regular balls and then with hard foam balls focused on setup, specific landing target zones, and a few dink and run shots to replicate green side chips.  

WITB?:ping-small:  G400 SFT w/Aldila NXT GEN NVS 55 Aflex ; :ping-small: G410 3w; :ping-small: G400 3h(19), 4h(22), 5h(26) - stock Ping Alta CB R-Flex; :edel-golf-1:SMS 6i, 7i - KBS TourLIte 95 R-Flex; Maltby TS1 8i-9i-PW w/Apollo Acculite 85 R flex; INDI FLX-S wedges (50, 54, 58) w/Recoil graphite shafts -R-Flex and :odyssey-small: AI-One 7T BD Milled (aka Millie), ball choice tends to be Pro-V1 or simliar 3pc urethane balls.