TESTERS WANTED! ×

Member DIY Club Restores/Refurbs/Refinishes

Yeah man, looks great. I think this could look incredible in there, and probably show up around the same time as your insert:

Tamiya Models X-23 Mini Acrylic Paint, Clear Blue https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0099WQA36/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_KKPJybSC3ADH5

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I ordered five colors of the clear: blue, yellow, red, orange and green.

Lefties are always in their Right Mind

I just did this Del Mar for a lefty and it seriously may be the best work I've ever done:

vAuO4HG.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/Zvqaepa.jpg/

Zvqaepa.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/Zvqaepa.jpg/IMG]

uFa8dzm.jpg

O5xQOwV.jpg

HY0x3aS.jpg

vDNzQXT.jpg

Driver: TM%20LOGO1_zpsiu5rjvgi.png Burner Superfast TP 9* Fuji TS Evolution II Speeder; X-Flex

3 Wood: PingLogo1_zps9tkzkolg.gif G Series 15* Tour 75g; S-Flex

Irons: callaway-logo1_zpshbc6azir.png2016 APEX MB 3-PW; KBS Tour; S-Flex; 1/2" Long, 1* upright 

Wedges: Vokey-Design-Wedges1_zpsf6xkz8xp.png 50* 54* 58* SM5, K Grind 

Putter: betti%20loho1_zpszxuq88tc.png Bettinardi SS9 DASS Prototype/Hexperimental

Damn x-stiff, that is sweeeet

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

What's in my  :cleveland-small: bag:

Driver :  :cobra-small: F9 10.5, Fujikura Speeder 757 TR 

Fairway  :cobra-small: F9 15.5° Aldila Rogue White 80X

Hybrid:  :cobra-small: King F7 18° KBS Tour PROTO Hybrid 95 S+

Irons:   :srixon-small: z585 4i - 6i,  z785 7i-PW, Nippon Modus 120X

Wedges:  :cleveland-small: CBX  50.11, 55.11, 60.10  TT DG S400 Black

Putter:  post-53756-150768041262.jpg Honey Badger 34" 

Ball:  :srixon-small: Q-Star Tour

MCM, KAD - Thanks fellas

Driver: TM%20LOGO1_zpsiu5rjvgi.png Burner Superfast TP 9* Fuji TS Evolution II Speeder; X-Flex

Irons: callaway-logo1_zpshbc6azir.png2016 APEX MB 3-PW; KBS Tour; S-Flex; 1/2" Long, 1* upright 

Putter: betti%20loho1_zpszxuq88tc.png Bettinardi SS9 DASS Prototype/Hexperimental

I just did this Del Mar for a lefty and it seriously may be the best work I've ever done:

vAuO4HG.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/Zvqaepa.jpg/

Zvqaepa.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/Zvqaepa.jpg/IMG]

uFa8dzm.jpg

O5xQOwV.jpg

HY0x3aS.jpg

vDNzQXT.jpg

Beautiful work!

Driver:    :honma:TR20 10.5*

Hybrids:   :callaway-small: Epic SuperHybrid 3 18*   Epic 4h 23*   

Irons:    :mizuno-small:JPX900 Hot Metal 5-GW

Wedges:  :cleveland-small:CBX2 52* 56* 60*

Putter:  :EVNROLL:EV8

Ball:    :bridgestone-small:Tour BXS

Beautiful work!

Thanks Smails

Kor, not sure if you did or not, but a good idea to really thin those clear colors well. Like equal parts thinner and paint, or maybe just a little more paint than thinner. 91% isopropyl works really well. Stuffs just so thick.

Thanks Smails

Kor, not sure if you did or not, but a good idea to really thin those clear colors well. Like equal parts thinner and paint, or maybe just a little more paint than thinner. 91% isopropyl works really well. Stuffs just so thick.

The stuff that came in is really, really thin, I just assumed it was supposed to be, I had a thought, if I was to put some white or silver on first, then put a couple thin coats of clear on top. Have you tried this?

Lefties are always in their Right Mind

This was a lot of fun... done for the golf shop down the street that has been really good to me this year. Treated me like I work there, let me use the workshop when I've needed to, grips, shafts, definitely wouldn't have been able to do a lot of what I've been able to without em. They picked this up for $35

Before:

dJMPlEu.png

After:

wlm87eB.jpg

A6lHwt9.jpg

CG8UoNa.jpg

eZUZWrp.jpg

dctXWIG.jpg

Something rather exciting happened to me on Thursday. I got the chance to meet with Dave Billings (founder and maker of Machine Putter/Dogleg Right) and it looks like I'm going to get the chance to do some finishing work for him over the next few months. I left on Thursday with 3 heads. 2 raw carbon M1As and a raw stainless "upside down putter" I don't remember the official model name for it. So I've been working on those for the last couple days. There are a few projects I finished this week that I haven't gotten around to posting, but I'll get some pics up soon.

I'm def interested to see how Mr KorADoor's ping turned out. Looking forward to photos of the finished product!

Side note: I played for the first time in forever this week and used my kickass new ball marker from "ExtraterrestrialsDinedOnMyLivestock". I also marked the ball of a notoriously slow player in our group with it more than once... (it says "LETS GO, THIS AINT AUGUSTA" on it)

Side note: I played for the first time in forever this week and used my kickass new ball marker from "ExtraterrestrialsDinedOnMyLivestock". I also marked the ball of a notoriously slow player in our group with it more than once... (it says "LETS GO, THIS AINT AUGUSTA" on it)

That ball marker should have taken at least 10 strokes off your game! ;)

It did, but I shudder to think what I would've shot without it 🤡

Congrats on the new gig;  based on the work you have displayed here it is definitely warranted.

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :titelist-small: TS3 15*  w/Project X Hzardous Smoke
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/:Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   :taylormade-small:TM-180

Testing:   SPGC_logo.jpg

Backups:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

Awesome! Looks great!

Here are the first few Machine finishes. Please excuse the excess paint. One of my favorite things about these putters is the understated Paintfill and the fact that it doesn't take a half an hour (or more if you f-up) to Paintfill these bad boys.

KXSroK3.jpg

L26tyem.jpg

1XToj5f.jpg

Congrats on the new gig; based on the work you have displayed here it is definitely warranted.

Thanks homie

Wow, these are a blast to work on...

First is an M1A-Adjuster (Anser 2/Newport 2 style head) with a matte oil quenched torch finish:

65ZQGzR.jpg

yEq2HEy.jpg

ICztEwI.jpg

RqTGtju.jpg

Q6ENWsn.jpg

yEq2HEy.jpg

Second is a swan neck/modular center shafted M10-Fixer (Anser/Newport style head) with Oil Quenched Rainbow Finish:

TL6PwHA.jpg

a1SBHVQ.jpg

ETQ1n5B.jpg

ycSuUmQ.jpg

nW1MbNM.jpg

iNQfOQe.jpg

HLnTNwp.jpg

Wow! Amazing work x-stiff, that's an awesome compliment to be asked to do some work on those

And they are gorgeous!!!

Kor, that ping looks awesome, well done !

What's in my  :cleveland-small: bag:

Driver :  :cobra-small: F9 10.5, Fujikura Speeder 757 TR 

Fairway  :cobra-small: F9 15.5° Aldila Rogue White 80X

Hybrid:  :cobra-small: King F7 18° KBS Tour PROTO Hybrid 95 S+

Irons:   :srixon-small: z585 4i - 6i,  z785 7i-PW, Nippon Modus 120X

Wedges:  :cleveland-small: CBX  50.11, 55.11, 60.10  TT DG S400 Black

Putter:  post-53756-150768041262.jpg Honey Badger 34" 

Ball:  :srixon-small: Q-Star Tour

Here's the final M1A from the maiden group of the Machine heads.

LIKN8LX.jpg

fumJStT.jpg

h6NtrRO.jpg

FnswuTT.jpg

GiyMltT.jpg

UvkKW9w.jpg

evwKnk4.jpg

These machines are/will be for sale. They'll be listed on eBay toward the end of this week... and I just put em up on the BST page in the forum in case any MGSers would take advantage of first crack.

Here's the latest

R3pCurM.jpg

tHys71Z.jpg

9tZvzjd.jpg

h1pWVBy.jpg

jMWYsUX.jpg

XGreNlW.jpg

Another M1A Adjuster:

4dB0KGo.jpg

2CrRfde.jpg

EDq6Gme.jpg

3RRkGAb.jpg

qiINg9S.jpg

ps8H3pX.jpg

Xzqr1kq.jpg

yaq6Rek.jpg

Here's the M10 from yesterday all done:

50XcA8X.jpg

Hpbw2vS.jpg

Q1IQkJn.jpg

ya0kdvt.jpg