Testers Wanted! Toura Golf Irons Build Test! ×

THE ONE AND ONLY KIRKLAND SIGNATURE BALL THREAD

I knuckled under and bought some more. LOL

Yes the site didn't seem for have them ready to order until about 1/2 hour after the "expected" available time. 8am PST. It took about 12 minutes to get the order completed. Crashed once on me.

I didn't need any more balls of any kind. I just couldn't refuse the allure. These balls will be Legend.

My Sun Mountain bag currently includes:   TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png 771CSI 5i - PW and TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png PFC Micro Tour-c 52°, 56°, 60 wedges

:755178188_TourEdge: EXS 10.5*, TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png 929-HS FW4 16.5* 

:edel-golf-1: Willimette w/GolfPride Contour

I decided to get a couple of dozen just to see how they play.  I got on the website, and they were available at 8:30 like PJ said.  I put them in my cart, then tried to pay for them.  The system ran soooo slow, then crashed.  I kept seeing the Ksigs flying out of my cart, and I couldn't do anything about it.  Gone... sorry... the cart says they are there, but I can't have them.    :angry:  :angry:  :angry:   Anything that is this hard to buy is not worth my time.  My charge out rate before I retired was $350/hour.

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

It was a real mess trying to get an order in. Some how I wound up with qty 4 in the cart. Credit card was charged, and order received... we shall see.

Now I just need to plan a golf trip next month so I'm not staring at them all winter!

I was talking to a buddy last night about Streamsong. I've never been, but the website makes the place look like heaven on earth...

<p>In my bag: Ping G LS Tec 9* Tour 65 Stiff, Cobra F8 3-4 wood HZRDUS Yellow 6.0, Calloway 21* X Forged Utility iron (steel stiff), Ping G30 white dot 4-9 Stiff 110 gm KBS tours  Scor 48,52,56,60 Wedges, Nike Method Core MC3</p><p>

But people are buying them off ebay at those prices. I would not but people are. I really like the Snell and Vice balls personally, but shipped for $17.50 a dozen its just too good to pass up. I am not just hyping for the sake of hyping, but for me around the greens is where is ball is the best for my game. I can get it to check or roll out if need be. Some balls for me only seem to do one or the other.

I just hope for other golfers sake that Costco can keep these on the shelves. I am stocked up for a good while now, 13 dozen.

Driver- Callaway 815 Big Bertha Alpha Double Black Diamond

3 Wood- Callaway 815 Big Berth Alpha

3 -5 Hybrids Callaway Apex

6-PW- 2014 Callaway Apex Pro

50,54, 58 Wedges- Callaway MD3

Putter- SeeMore FGP

Ball- Kirkland Signature and Snell MTB

But people are buying them off ebay at those prices. I would not but people are. I really like the Snell and Vice balls personally, but shipped for $17.50 a dozen its just too good to pass up. I am not just hyping for the sake of hyping, but for me around the greens is where is ball is the best for my game. I can get it to check or roll out if need be. Some balls for me only seem to do one or the other.

I just hope for other golfers sake that Costco can keep these on the shelves. I am stocked up for a good while now, 13 dozen.

I have a couple dozen from before. They are good. In my opinion they are not as good as the ProV, based solely on my experience. For $15 a dozen well worth it, for $50, you would be crazy. I'm not convinced that the quality control is in place, and I have noticed variations from ball to ball.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

I don't understand the rush on these balls. As most of the country is freezing their nuts off, and these will be in stores nationwide in March, I don't see what the urgency for these balls are.

Although, in the spirit of full disclosure, I grabbed 2 doz when they were released in my local Costco in October...

My nuts are still out playing golf, even before this year when I moved I still played two rounds a month. Plus it is xmas, so I am sure people are buying them for presents. And who knows when they will have them in stock again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Putter- SeeMore FGP

I had two orders placed.  One on my membership, one on my parents.  I got the first cancellation email due to overwhelming demand it's out of stock and can't be fulfilled.

No idea if I will get another one or not, fingers crossed.

Check your emails to see if you've been cancelled.

Driver: :taylormade-small: SLDR w/ Fujikura Ventus Black

3w: :taylormade-small:'16 M2 hl w/ Diamana D+ 82

5w: :cleveland-small: Launcher HB w/ HZRDUS Yellow

Hybrid: :cleveland-small: 22 deg. Launcher HB w/ HZRDUS Black

Irons: :cleveland-small: 5i - gap Launcher CBX w/ Nippon Modus 3 125

Wedges: :cleveland-small: 54 CBX & 58 Zipcore w/ Nippon Modus 3 125

Putter: :odyssey-small: Red 7s

both my orders have shipped and will be here Friday.

Putter- SeeMore FGP

Kind of a nice surprise.  After getting a cancellation last night I woke up to 2 shipping notifications so looks like both orders were fulfilled!

Driver: :taylormade-small: SLDR w/ Fujikura Ventus Black

3w: :taylormade-small:'16 M2 hl w/ Diamana D+ 82

5w: :cleveland-small: Launcher HB w/ HZRDUS Yellow

Hybrid: :cleveland-small: 22 deg. Launcher HB w/ HZRDUS Black

Irons: :cleveland-small: 5i - gap Launcher CBX w/ Nippon Modus 3 125

Wedges: :cleveland-small: 54 CBX & 58 Zipcore w/ Nippon Modus 3 125

Putter: :odyssey-small: Red 7s

Kind of a nice surprise.  After getting a cancellation last night I woke up to 2 shipping notifications so looks like both orders were fulfilled!

Must be the ones taken out of my cart!!   :(

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

Wow!!! Did you guys hear Hank Haney radio this morning??? He is poo pooing the MGS testing, he said only valid test is with robots, he says there is no way it goes farther than any other ball, he says all balls are basically the same. He does say that this may change the golf ball industry.

I received shipping notification today also. Arriving Tuesday.

Kenny if you need a sleeve I could probably send you one as a stocking stuffer. ;)

My Sun Mountain bag currently includes:   TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png 771CSI 5i - PW and TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png PFC Micro Tour-c 52°, 56°, 60 wedges

:755178188_TourEdge: EXS 10.5*, TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png 929-HS FW4 16.5* 

Wow!!! Did you guys hear Hank Haney radio this morning??? He is poo pooing the MGS testing, he said only valid test is with robots, he says there is no way it goes farther than any other ball, he says all balls are basically the same. He does say that this may change the golf ball industry.

Wow!  That is amazing....

Driver: image.png.6ba1c8a254ad57aa05e527b74c2e04ba.png0311 XF 10.5* w/Project X Cypher 40 gram Senior shaft or 0811 XF 12* w/Evenflo Riptide CB Senior shaft

Fairways:  image.png.80321f01fc46450b6f428c7daf7b3471.png0211 5W & 7W w/ Evenflo Riptide CB  regular shaft and Tour Edge E521 9W w/Fubuki HD50 regular shaft

Hybrid: None in bag at the moment

IronsTitleist T300 5-PW w/Fubuki MV Senior graphite shafts w/Golf Pride Tour

Wedges: Edison forged 49*, 53* and 57* wedges with KB PGI Senior shafts(80 grm).

Putter: 33” Evnroll ER6R or  ER2 or Bellum Winmore Model 707,   or Nike Method Core Drone  w/Evnroll Gravity Grip

Bag: Vice cart bag(Black/Lime). 

Ball: Snell MTB Prime X, Maxfli Tour/S/X CG, Titleist Pro V1x or Titleist TruFeel

Using Shot Scope X5 and Pinned Rangefinder

I received shipping notification today also. Arriving Tuesday.

Kenny if you need a sleeve I could probably send you one as a stocking stuffer. ;)

Don't worry about it.  I seriously doubt that they are much different for me than Snell MTB, and the time to use them won't be for a couple of months.  If Costco can't get enough to fill orders, I don't want to even consider it.  Maybe by spring they will be on the shelves.

Haney is probably upset because he can't hawk them on TV or the internet. LOL

Haney is probably upset because he can't hawk them on TV or the internet. LOL

HAHA! that's great.....that man will put his name on anything nowadays.....use this for 6 minutes and you'll be hitting 700 yard drives!!!

Driver:    :honma:TR20 10.5*

Hybrids:   :callaway-small: Epic SuperHybrid 3 18*   Epic 4h 23*   

Irons:    :mizuno-small:JPX900 Hot Metal 5-GW

Wedges:  :cleveland-small:CBX2 52* 56* 60*

Putter:  :EVNROLL:EV8

Ball:    :bridgestone-small:Tour BXS

That freaking dude has his head so far up Callaway's butts that he doesn't know what's good and what isn't. I used to like Hank alright back in the day but he gets on my nerves more and more as time passes. 

Driver- Tmag 2017 M2 tour issue 8.5* actual loft 7.8* w/ HZRDS Green PVD 70TX"
Fairway Metal- Taylormade SLDR Mini Driver 12* w/ Fujikura Rombax TP95-X"

Utility- Mizuno MPH5 1 iron w/ Aldila RIP 85X (depending on course/ conditions)

Irons- Mizuno MP- FLI HI 2i w/ Aldila Proto ByYou 100X
          Mizuno MP59 4i-6I w/ PX 6.5

Mizuno MP69 7i-PW w/ PX 6.5

Wedges- Scratch 8620 Driver/Slider set.  50*, 54* bent to 55* and 60*

Putter- Taylormade Spider Tour w/ flow neck
Ball- Bridgestone Tour B X

Bag- Sun Mountain C130 Supercharged

Did Haney mention MyGolfSpy specifically?

- sent from space

I came into the program already started and did not hear the beginning, I believe the conversation started from a golf digest post or article, I only heard online test so am assuming they are referring to us.

• SPY VIP

I came into the program already started and did not hear the beginning, I believe the conversation started from a golf digest post or article, I only heard online test so am assuming they are referring to us.

This was today? Was this a Haney show or a PGA show? I want to find replay of it.

Yo #JustPlayBetter

Follow @GolfSpyMBP