Testers Wanted! AutoFlex Dream 7 Driver Shafts ×

THE ONE AND ONLY KIRKLAND SIGNATURE BALL THREAD

I feel like this lil boy after this news.

Tazz

https://youtu.be/FVl7bdGO-sM

Grip n Rip it

Chicks dig the LONG ball

In my :callaway-small: staff bag

:cobra-small: King F7+ Mitsubishi Tensei CK Pro White 60 - Graphite Tour X-Stiff

:755178188_TourEdge:  CBX 13.5 3 Wood

:1332069271_TommyArmour:  Atomic Irons 4-AW (reviewing)

:cleveland-small: CG16 Satin 52*

:cleveland-small: 588 RTX 2.0 56* and 60*

Sentio Sierra 101-M Putter

Proud tester of the Tommy Armour ATOMIC Irons 

The fact that people would pay more than 45 a dozen for these things is hilarious

The only thing these balls had going for them was the fact was they offered tour performance at a much cheaper price. Hell I can get Bridgestone or Srixon balls on ebay for 30 a dozen so paying more than that for ksigs is idiotic

All 8 dozen of mine are headed to eBay tonight

<p><strong>D:</strong>    :ping-small:   9* G400 Max w/Xcalibur TSL</p><p> </p><p><strong>F: </strong>  :callaway-small: 14* XR Pro 16 w/Hzrdous Red</p><p><strong>I:</strong>   :edel-golf-1: SLS-01 4-SW w/Paderson SL</p><p><strong>W:</strong>   :edel-golf-1: DGR 59 w/Dynamic Gold SL</p><p><strong>P:</strong> Artisan 0318 or Edel TB</p><p> 

The fact that people would pay more than 45 a dozen for these things is hilarious

The only thing these balls had going for them was the fact was they offered tour performance at a much cheaper price. Hell I can get Bridgestone or Srixon balls on ebay for 30 a dozen so paying more than that for ksigs is idiotic

I am one of those idiots. I had to see what everyone was screaming about. I paid $38 on eBay. We'll see if it was worth it. Part of me wants to set them on a shelf just to say yes, I have some.

There is no spoon.

WITB
TaylorMade M3
Callaway Diablo 15°
Callaway Diablo 18°
Callaway Steelhead XR Pro 4-W
Mizuno TP-4 50, 54, 58
TaylorMade Rossa Monza Spyder

Dang!!  I hate losing balls.  I guess I'm just cheap.  What really irks me is when I pull out a brand new ball and lose it on the first swing!  That doesn't happen much, especially on my course, but it can happen on an unfamiliar course.  So, I tee up with a slightly used ball for the first swing.  When I bought the Ksigs, I thought that for $15 a dozen I wouldn't really care so much, but now that the Ksigs are a collector's item, I don't want to lose them either!!

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

Never played them and now unless I find one I won't but I doubt I would have changed from my Callaway Truvis anyway.  

Driver -  :callaway-small:   Rogue ST Max
Woods - :callaway-small:  Rogue ST Max  3, 5 & 7 Woods
Irons  -   :callaway-small:  Rogue ST Max                                                                                                                                                                                       

Wedges - :cleveland-small:  Zipcore RTX 6 50°  CBX2   54* & 58*                                                                                                                                               

Putter -  Evnroll   ER2
Rangefinder - :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX-10 Slope
Ball -  :vice: Pro Tour Drip                                                                                                                                                                                           

Bag -  :tour-edge: Xtreme Cart 7.0 Bag Heather/Red/White

Conspiracy theory.  Someone paid off Nassau to not produce Ksigs.  Hmm!

I'm thinking they were more like, "hey how about you only make these for us or we can find someone else to manufacture our balls."

Driver- Tmag 2017 M2 tour issue 8.5* actual loft 7.8* w/ HZRDS Green PVD 70TX"
Fairway Metal- Taylormade SLDR Mini Driver 12* w/ Fujikura Rombax TP95-X"

Utility- Mizuno MPH5 1 iron w/ Aldila RIP 85X (depending on course/ conditions)

Irons- Mizuno MP- FLI HI 2i w/ Aldila Proto ByYou 100X
          Mizuno MP59 4i-6I w/ PX 6.5

Mizuno MP69 7i-PW w/ PX 6.5

Wedges- Scratch 8620 Driver/Slider set.  50*, 54* bent to 55* and 60*

Putter- Taylormade Spider Tour w/ flow neck
Ball- Bridgestone Tour B X

Bag- Sun Mountain C130 Supercharged

How much?

Sent from my iPhone while sitting at the 19th hole.

1 meeeeeeeeellion dollars! muhhahaha

1 meeeeeeeeellion dollars! muhhahaha

Where's the "unfriend" button :-)

I paid $38.99. For 1 dozen. I know. Stupid. But I had to have them.

There is no spoon.

WITB
TaylorMade M3
Callaway Diablo 15°
Callaway Diablo 18°
Callaway Steelhead XR Pro 4-W
Mizuno TP-4 50, 54, 58
TaylorMade Rossa Monza Spyder

They WERE worth $15/dozen. Now that supply is gone, it's a different ballgame

Right, but you can now find similar tour balls on ebay for the same price or cheaper, so spending more for these balls is pointless.

The only thing that these balls had going for them was tour ball performance and an incredible price. Now that the price isn't advantageous, they've lost all appeal

Right, but you can now find similar tour balls on ebay for the same price or cheaper, so spending more for these balls is pointless.

The only thing that these balls had going for them was tour ball performance and an incredible price. Now that the price isn't advantageous, they've lost all appeal

Perhaps, but the appeal to sell my stockpile is growing :)

On the flip side it's a ball I like that I got for a great price.  If I sell them I'd just have to replace them with something else so is it really worth the $50 I'd might be able to make after fees and shipping for selling a few dozen?  I think I'd rather just play them

Driver: :taylormade-small: SLDR w/ Fujikura Ventus Black

3w: :taylormade-small:'16 M2 hl w/ Diamana D+ 82

5w: :cleveland-small: Launcher HB w/ HZRDUS Yellow

Hybrid: :cleveland-small: 22 deg. Launcher HB w/ HZRDUS Black

Irons: :cleveland-small: 5i - gap Launcher CBX w/ Nippon Modus 3 125

Wedges: :cleveland-small: 54 CBX & 58 Zipcore w/ Nippon Modus 3 125

Putter: :odyssey-small: Red 7s

Perhaps, but the appeal to sell my stockpile is growing :)

On the flip side it's a ball I like that I got for a great price. If I sell them I'd just have to replace them with something else so is it really worth the $50 I'd might be able to make after fees and shipping for selling a few dozen? I think I'd rather just play them

Oh no doubt play them if you bought them for normal price.

Buying them second hand on ebay for more than $20 a dozen is absurd when you can get awesome tour balls for under $30 a dozen

Bridgestone B330 for $28 per dozen

http://www.ebay.com/itm/401228068594

Where's the "unfriend" button :-)

I paid $38.99. For 1 dozen. I know. Stupid. But I had to have them.

Ironically we weren't friends on here lol

I added you though so tough cookies! :lol:

Oh no doubt play them if you bought them for normal price.

Buying them second hand on ebay for more than $20 a dozen is absurd when you can get awesome tour balls for under $30 a dozen

Bridgestone B330 for $28 per dozen

http://www.ebay.com/itm/401228068594

Purchased direct from Costco.  So after tax and shipping I'm around $17.50 per dozen.  

If I don't play these i would go back to the Snell MTB.  I buy the 6 dozen value packs and it works out to about $26.50 or so a dozen.

Driver: :taylormade-small: SLDR w/ Fujikura Ventus Black

3w: :taylormade-small:'16 M2 hl w/ Diamana D+ 82

5w: :cleveland-small: Launcher HB w/ HZRDUS Yellow

Hybrid: :cleveland-small: 22 deg. Launcher HB w/ HZRDUS Black

Irons: :cleveland-small: 5i - gap Launcher CBX w/ Nippon Modus 3 125

Wedges: :cleveland-small: 54 CBX & 58 Zipcore w/ Nippon Modus 3 125

Putter: :odyssey-small: Red 7s

Purchased direct from Costco. So after tax and shipping I'm around $17.50 per dozen.

If I don't play these i would go back to the Snell MTB. I buy the 6 dozen value packs and it works out to about $26.50 or so a dozen.

Yup, can't beat that price

Snell is what I played in 2016. I got 6 dozen Bridgestone B330S balls for $25 on ebay so that's what I'll be gaming in 2017.

I cannot imagine ever paying more than $35 for a dozen balls and I've always played Srixon, Bridgestone, TM or Snell balls.

I had a friend of mine from Florida send me a sleeve. I played 27 holes last weekend with the same ball. Man those things are as hot as a firecracker off of every club! No joke. On average with all clubs 8 to 10 yards longer. They come off the face hot too. I even tried a few shots Sunday afternoon wit a vintage set of Mac irons and they were even hot off of them. Yesterday afternoon I got off of work early and went out to practice some chipping and putting. I even took my old Mac VIPs that I have played on and off since 1990. They were hot off the PW and 9 iron around the green. On putting they also jumped off the face and had a little wobble to them. then I discovered the seam on the alignment mark. Normally I do not use the alignment arrows on the sides of balls but I tried it on them. They did roll better like that but still hot. I even putted them with an older Cleveland 8802 style putter and they were still hot.

In conclusion for me if they will be rapidly available in the future I may practice them more and get used to them but from what I am reading they very well may not be. IMHO I think the ball may not be legal. I know supposedly samples were submitted to the USGA but I wonder if the test balls and actual balls were the same thing. I also wonder if they were over runs like was stated in various articles if they were over runs due to being non conforming to begin with? Stranger things have happened (remember Wilson?)  They were introduced as a low cost weekend golfer ball to begin with never intended for the better golfer in comp play. No one envisioned the hype until the MGS article (good job staff). I am not the only one privately that thinks they may be non-conforming. My buddy in Florida who has a pretty good background in the golf business himself thinks the same thing because he is getting the same results that I am. And you long time members know I am not talking out my rear. You know how precise I test stuff before forming an opinion. Right now I am going to save my sleeve because I still have all 3 balls. One does have 27 holes of play on it and the other 2 have only been chipped and putted with

In all honesty trust me I would not have said this on WRX because i would have went down in flames. Here I feel confident in stating my opinion because even if some disagree with my opinion I will not get flamed. I may be totally in left field on this. It will be interesting if they get the Kirkland ball back if they hit like these do. One of the reasons I am saving mine. As always I am well open to all opinions on this

Driver ---- Callaway Big Bertha Alpha  Speeder 565 R flex- 5W TM V-Steel Fubuki 60r--- 7W TM V-Steel UST Pro Force Gold 65R----- 9 W TM V Steel TM MAS stiff---- Irons 2015 TM TP CB Steel Fiber 95 R--- GW Callaway Mack Daddy 2 52* shaft unknown junk pile refugee. SW Callaway PM Grind 56*  Modified sole grind--- KBS Tour Wedge-- LW Vokey 58* SM5 L grind--- Putter Ping B90I Broom Stick 

G

Big Stu, thats why they are so popular. If they were a so so ball nobody would give a rats ass. i would like to find out what Taylormade ball it was supposed to be, so I could still play them.

Like I said before it makes my 917 driver very long!!!

The TM lethal is a 5 layer ball but I dont know what ball TM got Nassau to make.

I know in the UK its the Quattro but whats the TM name?

Big Stu, thats why they are so popular. If they were a so so ball nobody would give a rats ass. i would like to find out what Taylormade ball it was supposed to be, so I could still play them.

Like I said before it makes my 917 driver very long!!!

The TM lethal is a 5 layer ball but I dont know what ball TM got Nassau to make.

I know in the UK its the Quattro but whats the TM name?

Someone stated that Nassau makes the TaylorMade Tour Preferred and Project (a) balls.  The TP is a 4-piece ball like the Ksig.  I have no idea if it is the same ball or plays similar.

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

I hate to say, "I told you so", but, I told you so in other threads.  I knew that this had to be too good to be true.  I'm sure that the ball was everything that everyone said.  Having written that Golf is my one stress release - I love the game and try to gain any edge that I'm able.  Picking up a couple of dozen balls that I like, using them for half the season and then never playing them again is not my idea of an edge. 

We won't see this ball at this price again.  It would be neat to find out the full story though. :)

Taylor Made Stealth 2 10.5 Diamana S plus 60  Aldila  R flex   - 42.25 inches 

SMT 4 wood bassara R flex, four wood head, 3 wood shaft

Ping G410 7, 9 wood  Alta 65 R flex

Srixon ZX5 MK II  5-GW - UST recoil Dart 65 R flex

India 52,56 (60 pending)  UST recoil 75's R flex  

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

It's our offseason so auditioning candidates - looking for that right mix of low spin long, more spin around the greens - TBD   

I hate to say, "I told you so", but, I told you so in other threads.  I knew that this had to be too good to be true.  I'm sure that the ball was everything that everyone said.  Having written that Golf is my one stress release - I love the game and try to gain any edge that I'm able.  Picking up a couple of dozen balls that I like, using them for half the season and then never playing them again is not my idea of an edge. 

We won't see this ball at this price again.  It would be neat to find out the full story though. :)

There could be another 4pc urethane ball at a VERY similar price on the horizon...  

That is all I can say for now..

Driver - Ping G430 Max 9° | Ventus Blue TR 
Hybrid - :srixon-small: ZX 16° & 18° | GD Tour IZ S

2 Iron - :srixon-small: ZU65 17° | AeroTech SteelFiber 110icw S

Irons -  :srixon-small: ZX7 MKII  4-Pw | TTDGTI S400, std length  1° flat
Wedges - :cleveland-small: RTX 6 Tour Rack 50° 54° 58° | TTDGTI S400, std length 1° flat

Putter -  L.A.B. Golf Link.1 | LA Golf P135 shaft | Garsen Quad Tour grip

There could be another 4pc urethane ball at a VERY similar price on the horizon...  

That is all I can say for now..

Interesting to say the least

In my bag:

Driver: :callaway-logo-1: Rogue ST Triple Diamond LS 10.5* (set to 9.5) UST Lin-Q Gunmetal 6f5

Wood: :titleist-small: Tsi2 15* Project X RDX Black 70 6.5

Hybrids: :cobra-small: King Utility 19.5* Diamana Tensei White Pro 90TX

Irons: :cobra-small: Cobra King Tour MIM 4-PW Dynamic Gold 120 X100

Wedges: :taylormade-small: Milled Grind 3 50*, 54*, 58* Tour Issue S400

Putter: :seemore-small: Nashville Z1C 34"

Ball: :titleist-small:  Pro V1x