Very interesting....

Sent from my VS986 using MyGolfSpy mobile app

Taylor Made Stealth 2 10.5 Diamana S plus 60  Aldila  R flex   - 42.25 inches 

SMT 4 wood bassara R flex, four wood head, 3 wood shaft

Ping G410 7, 9 wood  Alta 65 R flex

Srixon ZX5 MK II  5-GW - UST recoil Dart 65 R flex

India 52,56 (60 pending)  UST recoil 75's R flex  

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

It's our offseason so auditioning candidates - looking for that right mix of low spin long, more spin around the greens - TBD   

Dont think it will be the exact same ball though unless they can get there hands on overruns again..

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

:titelist-small:           Driver           913 D2 - UST Mamiya Elements Proto Stiff 50gr

:cobra-small:   3 Wood         AMP Cell - Standard Regular Shaft

:taylormade-small:    3 & 4hybrid  Superfast 2.0 - Standard Stiff

:mizuno-small:         5-PW            JPX 850 - KBS C-taper Lite Stiff

:cleveland-small:      52                 CG 15 - Standard regular

:titelist-small:          58                 SM4 - Standard regular

:ping-small:        Putter           Karsten Anser (2008)                          

its not a TP ball, its a Quattro....

Driver:   :taylormade-small: M3 Tensei CK Pro Blue
3-Metal:: :callaway-small: GBB EPIC, FujiKura Pro Green

5-Metal:  :cobra-small: F-7, FujiKura Pro

Irons:   :mizuno-small: MP-18 SC, KBS Tour 120

Wedges:  :cleveland-small:   RTX-3  52 - 56 - 60
Putter:  EVN-Roll ER-5

Ball :  :bridgestone-small: Tour B XS

Range Finder:  Busnnell Tour-X,  Garmin S20 

Follow me:

@Hula_Rock

At shareholders meeting yesterday it was one of the topics CEO discussed. He hopes to work out issues with supplier and bring them back. Which means they must be working directly with Nassau will be interesting to see how it plays out.

With all the attention this ball has had, it will most likely be even more popular if/when it returns.   It's sort off like taking a carrot away from a hungry mule and when you dangle it back over his mouth, you better not have any fingers in the way.    :D 

Ping G430 Max Driver 10.5 Degree
Titleist TSR1 4, 5, & 6 Hybrids 
Titleist T350 Irons 7 - W48 
Cleveland
CBX ZipCore  52 56 & 60 Degree Wedges

LAB Mezz Max Broomstick Putter / TPT Shaft  (Platinum @ 45/78)

At shareholders meeting yesterday it was one of the topics CEO discussed. He hopes to work out issues with supplier and bring them back. Which means they must be working directly with Nassau will be interesting to see how it plays out.

So I should sell all mine now? Sell high, buy low? 😛

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 (8*) with Diamana Kai'li X-stiff

Fairway:   :ping-small: G400 (14.5*) with Diamana Kai'li X-stiff

Irons: :ping-small: Crossover 3 iron (19*) with TT Dynamic Gold 120 S400 shaft

:titelist-small: AP3 (4/5) and AP2 (6-PW) with TT Dynamic Gold 120 S400 shafts

Wedges: Scor 50*, 54*, and 58* with TT Dynamic Gold 120 S400 shafts

Putter:  :cameron-small: Pro Platinum Newport 2 Midslant

Handicap: 3

Location: Illinois...until i can get my wife to move to a warmer climate

Right Handed: Although sometimes I wonder if left handed would suit me better :blink:

I play the Nassau Quattro they are very nice

:titelist-small:           Driver           913 D2 - UST Mamiya Elements Proto Stiff 50gr

:cobra-small:   3 Wood         AMP Cell - Standard Regular Shaft

:taylormade-small:    3 & 4hybrid  Superfast 2.0 - Standard Stiff

:mizuno-small:         5-PW            JPX 850 - KBS C-taper Lite Stiff

:cleveland-small:      52                 CG 15 - Standard regular

:titelist-small:          58                 SM4 - Standard regular

:ping-small:        Putter           Karsten Anser (2008)                          

Want to see if the guys here are as nice as they say they are, (I already know the answer), but I was wondering if someone has a sleeve of these that they are willing to part with?

more than happy to send you a sleeve. Just let me know where to send them.

Found one yesterday in the woods or should I say "In our club's Golf Ball Exchange Program".

We were playing in a scramble and I hit it a few times on those holes where I was not afraid to lose it since there were a few holes where I was the one "To go for it", and we all know how that ends.

With the recent discussion on how much these are going for I think my one ball will be worth $25 so I am taking it out of play, polish it up with a Mr. Clean Magic Eraser (which by the way does wonders for scuffed balls), and put it on a shelf and let it gain in value. Sort of like BitCoins.

Once they come back on the market I have to actually wonder if I will buy them as I have 9 dozen Pro V1's sitting in the garage. For every 1 I lose I find 2 so I never need to buy any.

By the way they played nicely and will be well worth purchasing.

IMG_0815.JPG

IMG_0817.JPG

WITB - :taylormade-small:

Driver - TaylorMade M2 - Stiff flex / 12.5*

3 & 7 Wood - TaylorMade M2

6i -Gap - TaylorMade M4- Stiff flex

Wedges - TaylorMade ATV 55* & 60*

Putter - Odyssey 2 Ball

Ball - Titleist Pro V1

Bushnell Tour V3 rangefinder

Right Handed Neutral lie on all clubs

Want to see if the guys here are as nice as they say they are, (I already know the answer), but I was wondering if someone has a sleeve of these that they are willing to part with?

I played with one ball today for all 18 holes, and it still looks good.  Performance was great; it beat out my Snell MTB that I've been playing since I got to Phoenix last weekend.

I can send you a sleeve.  Just contact me with info.

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

I played with one ball today for all 18 holes, and it still looks good. Performance was great; it beat out my Snell MTB that I've been playing since I got to Phoenix last weekend.

I can send you a sleeve. Just contact me with info.

Thanks Kenny, but Fivesome is sending me a sleeve, I appreciate the offer. It's great to be on a site here where we are willing to do these kinds of things for each other.

Lefties are always in their Right Mind

Thanks Kenny, but Fivesome is sending me a sleeve, I appreciate the offer. It's great to be on a site here where we are willing to do these kinds of things for each other.

Not a problem.  If Costco brings them back, I will be getting more even if they cost more than $15 a dozen.

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

Just an FYI, and no idea if these are any good .. especially vis a vis the Kirklands...

Revolution Golf is hawking the Vice Pro for $27....

WITB of an "aspiring"  😉 play-ah ...
Driver...Callaway Paradym (Aldila Ascent PL Blue 40/A)
5W...Callaway Great Big Bertha (MCA Kai'Li Red 50/R)
7W...Tour Edge Exotics EXS (Tensei CK Blue 50/R)

4H...Callaway Epic Super Hybrid (Recoil ZT9 F3)
5H...Callaway Big Bertha ('19) (Recoil 460 ESX F3)
6i-GW...Sub 70 699 V2 (Recoil 660 F3) 
54°, 60°...Cleveland CBX2, CBX 60 (Rotex graphite)
Putter...Ev
nRoll ER5 or MLA Tour XDream (P2 Reflex grip on both)
...all in a Datrek bag on an MGI Zip Navigator electric cart. Ball often, not always, MaxFli Tour.

Forum Member tester for the Paradym X driver (2023)
Forum Member tester for the ExPutt Putting Simulator (2020)

followthrough.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

So I eBay'd a dozen just because I had to see what all the fuss was about. I haven't played a round with them yet, but as soon as the snow melted I went to my local practice green and tried some chipping and putting.

My first putt skidded at least two feet. I wouldn't say it jumps off the putter face, but it's definitely not spongy like the old balata balls. Overall for putting, to me it's just another ball.

Chipping is a whole different story.

Anyone who knows me or has played with me knows that I abhor spin. Years ago I remember playing a par 3. I hit a 6 iron from about 175, and flushed my shot. It landed 3 feet from the pin, but spun back off the green. That was the day I decided spin was overrated. I have stuck with the NXT for the last 5 or so years. When I hit an iron into a green, it stops within a few feet of where it landed. When chipping, my stock shot with a PW on a level green lands just short of halfway to the pin and rolls out the rest of the way. I do this all day, every day.

But my chip shots with the K-Sig landed just like normal about halfway to the pin but SERIOUSLY checked up - in my opinion, even more so than the ProV1. I found that instead of halfway to the pin, if I landed my chip closer to 75% of the way, it would check up and snuggle up to the hole. I think this is great, especially for shorter shots where you can swing a little more aggressively. While that's pretty cool, I am very worried that it will spin too much on the approach shots. I am playing in Orlando this weekend, so we'll see how it works with full shots.

There is no spoon.

WITB
TaylorMade M3
Callaway Diablo 15°
Callaway Diablo 18°
Callaway Steelhead XR Pro 4-W
Mizuno TP-4 50, 54, 58
TaylorMade Rossa Monza Spyder

I think the Ksig is like most Tour quality balls. Seems everyone including me has an opinion one way or the other. For some PV1 is the only ball they will play or works for them they say. For others it might be a Srixon or a TM or a Callaway for instance. Personally I can play my best or worst with any top quality ball. As for the Ksig... it's a top quality Tour ball but that doesn't mean it works for everyone. It won't. I like the Ksig for the performance and the price. Mostly the Price I think. I haven't played one in a week or two because I've been using some PV1's  and TM's and a few other balls I have in inventory. I hope they come back on the market this spring.

My Sun Mountain bag currently includes:   TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png 771CSI 5i - PW and TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png PFC Micro Tour-c 52°, 56°, 60 wedges

:755178188_TourEdge: EXS 10.5*, TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png 929-HS FW4 16.5* 

:edel-golf-1: Willimette w/GolfPride Contour

I played them in Phoenix the last two weeks, and if they come back I will keep playing them, especially if they are $15/dozen.  I would really like to see them regularly in the Costco stores rather than online.

Just an FYI, and no idea if these are any good .. especially vis a vis the Kirklands...

Revolution Golf is hawking the Vice Pro for $27....

attachicon.gifScreenshot_20170206-094154.png

... I have played the Vice Pro+ and felt it was as good as any premium ball I have played. Fwiw my favorite is the Z Star followed closely by Prov1x and TPx. I was going to order 5 dozen just when the KSig were first released so I bought those instead. If I were paying the same price I would choose the Pro+ over the KSig but that is just a personal preference as both balls perform very well for me. 

Driver:     :taylormade-small:  Qi10 10.5* ... Ventus Red Velocore 5R
Fairway:  :cobra-small: Aerojet 3/5 ... Kai'li Blue 60R
Hybrids:  :ping-small:      430 Hybrid 22*... Steelfiber 780Hy 
                  :taylormade-small:  DHy #4 ... Diamana LTD 65r 
Irons:       :titleist-small:         '23 T200 5-Pw ... Steelfiber i95r
Wedges:  :taylormade-small: Vokey 50*/54*/58* ... Steelfiber i95r
Putter:     :cobra-small:  Sport-60 33" 
Ball:           Maxfli     Maxfli Tour

• 2 weeks later...

I was getting the guy who works on my clubs to reshaft my hogans this weekend and he told me about an older gentleman that came in to see him earlier in the week. The guy who works on my clubs is extremely knowledgeable and is an equipment junkie to boot. 

The older guy thought he knew a bunch more than he did. He kept bringing up the KSig and how Titleist sued them, so they couldn't make balls anymore. He wouldn't even listen to reason as to what the real story is about the KSig.

It amazes me how much everyone in my area thinks Titleist is the holy grail of golf OEMs. 

Driver- Tmag 2017 M2 tour issue 8.5* actual loft 7.8* w/ HZRDS Green PVD 70TX"
Fairway Metal- Taylormade SLDR Mini Driver 12* w/ Fujikura Rombax TP95-X"

Utility- Mizuno MPH5 1 iron w/ Aldila RIP 85X (depending on course/ conditions)

Irons- Mizuno MP- FLI HI 2i w/ Aldila Proto ByYou 100X
          Mizuno MP59 4i-6I w/ PX 6.5

Mizuno MP69 7i-PW w/ PX 6.5

Wedges- Scratch 8620 Driver/Slider set.  50*, 54* bent to 55* and 60*

Putter- Taylormade Spider Tour w/ flow neck
Ball- Bridgestone Tour B X

Bag- Sun Mountain C130 Supercharged