TESTERS WANTED! ×

THE ONE AND ONLY KIRKLAND SIGNATURE BALL THREAD

Our records show that you recently purchased the Kirkland Signature 4-piece Golf Balls (Item #1250052). Feedback we received since the item went on sale shows that some of the balls do not meet the high standards that are expected for the Kirkland Signature brand. Therefore, Costco is refunding your credit card for your purchase and the shipping costs (two separate credits). There is no need to return the item.

As with any Kirkland Signature item, if ever you are not completely satisfied with the product, your money will be refunded.

Please accept our apologies, and thank you for your continued support.

Tim Farmer
VP/GMM Merchandising
Costco Wholesale

email I just got, good ol costco

• 1 month later...

I found a few of the Tour Performance in like new condition in our range ball bucket.  I can't believe someone would have thrown them in the ball bin.  I guess they thought of them as some cheap wal-mart ball. Anyways I put them into play and man was I impressed! Great distance and smooth as a ice cream Sunday around the greens. I hope to find a place online to order some more of these puppies. 

Ping G430 Max Driver 10.5 Degree
Titleist TSR1 4, 5, & 6 Hybrids 
Titleist T350 Irons 7 - W48 
Cleveland
CBX ZipCore  52 56 & 60 Degree Wedges

LAB Mezz Max Broomstick Putter / TPT Shaft  (Platinum @ 45/78)

8 hours ago, ole gray said:

I found a few of the Tour Performance in like new condition in our range ball bucket.  I can't believe someone would have thrown them in the ball bin.  I guess they thought of them as some cheap wal-mart ball. Anyways I put them into play and man was I impressed! Great distance and smooth as a ice cream Sunday around the greens. I hope to find a place online to order some more of these puppies. 

https://golfballplanet.com/?s=kirkland&post_type=product

Driver -     Rogue ST Max
Woods -   Rogue ST Max  3, 5 & 7 Woods
Irons  -      Rogue ST Max                                                                                                                                                                                          Wedges -   Zipcore RTX 6 50°  CBX2   54* & 58*                                                                                                                                                          Putter -    Evnroll ER2
Rangefinder -  NX-10 Slope
Ball -  Vice Pro Tour Drip                                                                                                                                                                                            Bag -  Xtreme Cart 7.0 Bag Heather/Red/White

49 minutes ago, DawgDaddy said:

I should have known my good buddy would know where to find em! 😉

Ping G430 Max Driver 10.5 Degree
Titleist TSR1 4, 5, & 6 Hybrids 
Titleist T350 Irons 7 - W48 
Cleveland
CBX ZipCore  52 56 & 60 Degree Wedges

LAB Mezz Max Broomstick Putter / TPT Shaft  (Platinum @ 45/78)