Birdiehunter17

THE ONE AND ONLY KIRKLAND SIGNATURE BALL THREAD

The boss man is killing it. Not a huge Haney fan but I respect him for listening to what the boss had to say.

Sent from my iPhone while sitting at the 19th hole.

• Like 2

I've had Xm forever. but don't listen to it except in my car. Don't want to access it on my phone, or computer either.

Surely one of your smart guys can post the audio here.

I've had Xm forever. but don't listen to it except in my car. Don't want to access it on my phone, or computer either.

Likely copyright protected content and illegal.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

• Like 2

I've had Xm forever. but don't listen to it except in my car. Don't want to access it on my phone, or computer either.

I think the problem is the legality of posting it here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just spoke with Hank (XM Radio live) and I gave .02 in terms of what ball I was playing prior to it, he seems to beginning to believe that the ball could make the difference in the smaller markets and who knows if we may see it on tour used by a rookie???

Another caller giving big props to Kirkland. He really has no response other than saying how embarrassing it is to step up to the first tee saying your playing a Kirkland.

Dang guys, with my trip to Canada today I forgot to tune in. Guess I'm gonna have to listen from the archives. 

Sounds like X did a great job! I'm so pumped!

• Like 2

It was a great morning for MGS!

The boss man is killing it. Not a huge Haney fan but I respect him for listening to what the boss had to say.

Sent from my iPhone while sitting at the 19th hole.

I wasn't able to listen as I was on a conference call that was going to determine my pay structure for next year, so that was kinda important  :D

I'll definitely listen to both this afternoon in the archives.  Can't wait to hear.   Nice job from what I hear X!!

X did a great job, I came on right after he was off the air...I have to agree with Severtheties, I was being clowned the moment I tee'd it up, I got the "what is that" shout...lol, they still paid for lunch though.

• Like 1

So Carl and Dennis Paulson is on now. Saying they can't believe to "Joe Schmo" can hit it 10 yards longer and there's no way MGS's testing is valid. Queue up X hopefully.........might be a long day of golf radio.......

• Like 2

They are still talking about the balls on the next Sirius/XM show -  Inside the Ropes!  Talking Callaway and Snell.

I understand the doubters, but just put the ball in their hands and have them do the comparison themselves, that being said, they might not give their honest opinion, but that's fine...the ball may not work for everyone, but for the vast majority the price cannot be beat and the performance is up to par with the "top names" in the game.

• Like 1

Sirius/XM radio is lit up with golfers wanting to discuss the Kirkland Signature.....currently "Inside the Ropes"

• Like 1

Breed keeps talking about Quality Control, which is fair, however, I didn't listen to the show, but have seen what he says on twitter. My question is this, did he even mention that the manufacture of the ball has been making balls for a long time. I would think/hope they have solid QC. I have played through a dozen and no issues. Also Costco back their products 100%. I am sure if they were to get a ton of returns due to bad quality they would do something about it.   

• Like 1

Breed keeps talking about Quality Control, which is fair, however, I didn't listen to the show, but have seen what he says on twitter. My question is this, did he even mention that the manufacture of the ball has been making balls for a long time. I would think/hope they have solid QC. I have played through a dozen and no issues. Also Costco back their products 100%. I am sure if they were to get a ton of returns due to bad quality they would do something about it.   

I believe MGS X told Haney that the Nassau company that makes the Kirkland also makes balls for TMAG, and Costco probably purchased a TMAG formula to make their own ball.

• Like 1

The ITR guys just told me that as a 10 hcp, it doesn't matter whether I play a PV1 or TopFlite, because I'm a 10!!  These guys are don't have a clue.  Not all 10's are created equal.  

• Like 5