Birdiehunter17

THE ONE AND ONLY KIRKLAND SIGNATURE BALL THREAD

Thanks Guys, I just moved to Nampa from China Lake California in the middle of the mojave desert. 

I can tell you the welcome I got here was quite abit warmer than the "other" golf website. In fact I posted the results of that test right after I did it and some know it all on that site said " You hit one ball past the others and its supposed to be a good test?" I said I was just noting my observations and as a scientist I felt the results could be repeated" But he had to get his disdain in for what ever reason and that seems to not be an uncommon response over there which is just brimming with "experts"

Kenny doesnt seem like we are too far apart. In fact I was offered a job there at the tri city area. Is that Kennewick?

Yes Paul, Kennewick is the largest of the Tri-Cities; just up the interstate about 4 hours.  My dad's family is from eastern Oregon, near Ontario.  There is still some family in the Nampa area.  I've never played golf there; closest is in McCall.  I don't get down that way much, but we do have a timeshare condo in McCall.  When traveling, most play is in Northern Idaho and Spokane, WA, as well as Bend, Oregon.  I'm headed to Phoenix for 2 weeks on Jan 30.  Maybe we can hook up some time. 

Here at MGS, we all respect each other, learn a lot, and have a lot of fun.  Glad to have you aboard.  

• Like 4

Kenny a lot of the people I know here have a place in McCall. I havent been there yet but I am dying to go. We had a condo in Mammoth Lakes so I might think about McCall if we like it up there. We are also going to Spokane this summer for Porsche parade sometime in June. I would love to hook up and play golf maybe in McCall!!

I really look forward to learning more here a MGS. Its already way more welcoming than other forums I have been on!

• Like 3

The KSig ball is being discussed on Sirius/XM PGA Tour Radio right now.....Matt Adams is intrigued by it's success.

• Like 2

I've got 4 dozen sitting here and all I can do is putt em. The feel is great. The Midwest weather....not so much. I feel a quick trip to Arizona may be needed at the end of next month....

• Like 3

I've got 4 dozen sitting here and all I can do is putt em. The feel is great. The Midwest weather....not so much. I feel a quick trip to Arizona may be needed at the end of next month....

Make it the first two weeks in Feb.  I'll be in Phoenix.   ;)

• Like 1

Make it the first two weeks in Feb. I'll be in Phoenix. ;)

I'm probably going to be running a Spartan Race out there the last weekend or I'd think about sooner!

Been playing them for awhile now. Hands down my favorite ball on the market.

• Like 1

These are almost impossible to get your hands on...........any ideas when they will be back in stock on the website?

I'm also wondering when we could see these back in stock on Costco's website

The other question is how long will they continue to be in stock when they come back?

The other question is how long will they continue to be in stock when they come back?

Point to you sir! Well played, well played

• Like 1

I'm in no rush to get them since the weather isn't too condusive to playing, but I do want them in the next few months so I can get use to them before the season starts up.

MDGolfHacker

Point to you sir! Well played, well played

I am not a sir.  I am El Conquistador.

Let's see who gets that reference...   B)

Kenny, if you'll come play in our tournament I'll flip you a sleeve of Ksigs as a participation prize.  ;)

Everyone's a winner, eh?   :)  I thought we discussed that.

I got my 2 dozen the day after the rush before Christmas.  I'm taking the Ksigs on my trip to Phoenix at the end of the month.  

• Like 1