Birdiehunter17

THE ONE AND ONLY KIRKLAND SIGNATURE BALL THREAD

The fact that people would pay more than 45 a dozen for these things is hilarious

The only thing these balls had going for them was the fact was they offered tour performance at a much cheaper price. Hell I can get Bridgestone or Srixon balls on ebay for 30 a dozen so paying more than that for ksigs is idiotic

• Like 1

Conspiracy theory.  Someone paid off Nassau to not produce Ksigs.  Hmm!

Does their name rhyme with schmitleist or schmaylormade?

• Like 2

The fact that people would pay more than 45 a dozen for these things is hilarious

The only thing these balls had going for them was the fact was they offered tour performance at a much cheaper price. Hell I can get Bridgestone or Srixon balls on ebay for 30 a dozen so paying more than that for ksigs is idiotic

I am one of those idiots. I had to see what everyone was screaming about. I paid $38 on eBay. We'll see if it was worth it. Part of me wants to set them on a shelf just to say yes, I have some.

• Like 1

Dang!!  I hate losing balls.  I guess I'm just cheap.  What really irks me is when I pull out a brand new ball and lose it on the first swing!  That doesn't happen much, especially on my course, but it can happen on an unfamiliar course.  So, I tee up with a slightly used ball for the first swing.  When I bought the Ksigs, I thought that for $15 a dozen I wouldn't really care so much, but now that the Ksigs are a collector's item, I don't want to lose them either!!

Never played them and now unless I find one I won't but I doubt I would have changed from my Callaway Truvis anyway.  

• Like 2

I'm thinking they were more like, "hey how about you only make these for us or we can find someone else to manufacture our balls."

I'm thinking they were more like, "hey how about you only make these for us or we can find someone else to manufacture out balls."

Ding ding ding

1 meeeeeeeeellion dollars! muhhahaha

Where's the "unfriend" button :-)

I paid $38.99. For 1 dozen. I know. Stupid. But I had to have them.

• Like 1

They WERE worth $15/dozen. Now that supply is gone, it's a different ballgame

• Like 1

They WERE worth $15/dozen. Now that supply is gone, it's a different ballgame

Right, but you can now find similar tour balls on ebay for the same price or cheaper, so spending more for these balls is pointless.

The only thing that these balls had going for them was tour ball performance and an incredible price. Now that the price isn't advantageous, they've lost all appeal

• Like 3

Right, but you can now find similar tour balls on ebay for the same price or cheaper, so spending more for these balls is pointless.

The only thing that these balls had going for them was tour ball performance and an incredible price. Now that the price isn't advantageous, they've lost all appeal

Perhaps, but the appeal to sell my stockpile is growing :)

On the flip side it's a ball I like that I got for a great price.  If I sell them I'd just have to replace them with something else so is it really worth the $50 I'd might be able to make after fees and shipping for selling a few dozen?  I think I'd rather just play them

• Like 1

Perhaps, but the appeal to sell my stockpile is growing :)

On the flip side it's a ball I like that I got for a great price. If I sell them I'd just have to replace them with something else so is it really worth the $50 I'd might be able to make after fees and shipping for selling a few dozen? I think I'd rather just play them

Oh no doubt play them if you bought them for normal price.

Buying them second hand on ebay for more than $20 a dozen is absurd when you can get awesome tour balls for under $30 a dozen

Bridgestone B330 for $28 per dozen

http://www.ebay.com/itm/401228068594

• Like 2