Birdiehunter17

THE ONE AND ONLY KIRKLAND SIGNATURE BALL THREAD

Costco exec to another Costco exec: "Who the hell is Acushnet and why are they sending us a letter about golf balls? We make golf balls now?"

I had to laugh so hard at this because it was probably true

• Like 5

Seems to me Acushnet's big mistake was claiming Costco's "false advertising" as it relates to Kirkland Signature products. That goes after one of Costco's core marketing themes. If they had just claimed patent infringement, the reaction might have been a bit milder but who knows ...

• Like 2

Good friend of mine is a Costco Mgr.  He's attending some meetings this week; I told him to ask when the new series of balls are due to arrive.  LOL ;)

• Like 4

It will be interesting to see if they can actually sell them with all of the legal issues between Costco and Titleist. 

At my local Costco, here in Sacramento, there are several pallets worth of balls on the floor for sale. Shoulda taken a pic! Sorry guys!

At my local Costco, here in Sacramento, there are several pallets worth of balls on the floor for sale. Shoulda taken a pic! Sorry guys!

Were they Costco branded balls? Might be the Callaway Balls Costco also sells...

MDGolfHacker

• Like 1

I was in Costco over the weekend and didn't see them.  Haven't seen them online either.  Not sure what the timeline is but their CEO says they will return so I have to think it will be soon.

• Like 1

http://www.golfdigest.com/story/the-costco-kirkland-signature-golf-ball-is-back/amp

Not online but at 40 locations...If you're at your neighborhood bulk warehouse this weekend, have a look :) And grab a dozen for me!

Edit: I contacted Costco HQ in WA and they said most of the locations that have them seem to be in California. If you are so inclined, call 1 425-313-8100 and they will be able to tell you if your state has any.

• Like 2

Just checked my local Costco and the didn't have them. Only one store near me has any. 600 available at the Danville, CA Costco for you Bay Area Spies.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using MyGolfSpy mobile app

Problem is they fly off the shelves there too. Local store had a 5 box limit and sold the whole pallet before 11:00 and I don't get off work till 5:30 😂😂😂

Problem is they fly off the shelves there too. Local store had a 5 box limit and sold the whole pallet before 11:00 and I don't get off work till 5:30

Someone bought the whole pallet.  Look for them on eBay.

• Like 1

I saw a clown on the bay that had 4 double dozens listed for $600!!  That is $75 a dozen.  F'n NUTS...

• Like 1

Must have just been a store release. I didn't see them available online.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy