Birdiehunter17

THE ONE AND ONLY KIRKLAND SIGNATURE BALL THREAD

Wasn't intentional, both of these started 21 hours ago and I hadn't seen anything up before I posted mine. I did a quick search before I posted mine and thought I was safe

No big deal Curly, it happens regularly around here with new threads started in quick succession.

I'm guessing GolfSpy Rob (that still feels weird CG2) or GolfSpy STUDque will likely merge both of the recent Kirkland 4-piece threads with the main one from last year.

• Like 1

... Thanks for the Heads Up! I just bought 4 dozen TP5x with the buy 3 and get 1 free deal that will last me this season but the Kirkland Signatures are my sons favorite balls. So I just ordered 4 dozen and they will arrive just in time for his birthday.  :wub:

• Like 1

Thanks for the heads up.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Sorry but I have no confidence in these balls from lot to lot.

I know the first batch was good but who knows with this one?

I enjoy golf too much to take the chance.

Thanks though.

Great... I just promised myself I wouldn't buy any new balls for this season.

Sorry but I have no confidence in these balls from lot to lot.

I know the first batch was good but who knows with this one?

I enjoy golf too much to take the chance.

Thanks though.

I bought some from the first batch and also some from the second batch.  I can't tell any difference.  I just bought 2 doz from this batch and the new 3-piece; will compare to the first batch.  I really don't think I can tell any difference in the 4-piece balls; I liked them, especially for the price.  I actually hope the new 3-piece ball is good and that ball will stick around for awhile.

I know there was an article on the blog about this, but what are the three piece balls all about? Anyone tried them?

IMG_0238.JPG

Got'em. Can't wait to try them out this weekend.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm not a member. But they used to let you buy without being a member. That's how I purchased the Ksigs before.

I wanted to try the 3-pc ball. I still have 4 dz of the originals though. Guess that will have to do.

EDIT: I did see on the packaging that they are made in China as opposed to Korea where the original ones were made.

I'm not a member. But they used to let you buy without being a member. That's how I purchased the Ksigs before.

I wanted to try the 3-pc ball. I still have 4 dz of the originals though. Guess that will have to do.

EDIT: I did see on the packaging that they are made in China as opposed to Korea where the original ones were made.

If you stop into a Costco you can ask for a trial membership, it worked for my buddy and yes he did it only for the ability to buy the balls.

• Like 1

I am not a member, we've looked at it and just didn't think we would get enough benefit from it

I am not a member, we've looked at it and just didn't think we would get enough benefit from it

Around here, the membership is easily recouped just by the difference in the price of gasoline.

Around here, the membership is easily recouped just by the difference in the price of gasoline.

Gas prices aren't that much different here...but it's a 20 mile drive to Costco for me....not convenient for gas fill ups.

This is the year of golf ball testing for me. I just ordered 4 dozen of these along with the Snell test pack. Should be set on golf balls for awhile. Will be interesting to see what ones i like the best. 

Mine just showed up. Going back to my shop to cut one open now. Y'all let me know what it looks like compare to the last ones.

IMG_1306.JPG

IMG_1307.JPG

IMG_1308.JPG

... I ordered 4 doz of the originals and 4 dozen of the 3 piece for the Mrs. Should be a good ball for her and last this season as well as next season too as she rarely loses a ball. 

Holy god speed! Ordered my 4 dozzz yesterday and received this morning! Boy that's fast!