In the Bag for 2021

:callaway-small: Epic Max LS 10.5* AD TP 6x

:callaway-small: Rogue SZ 15* AD TP 7x

:callaway-small: Rogue SZ 18* AD MT 7x

:callaway-small: X Forged UT 24* MMT 105TX

:callaway-small: Apex Pro 5 - AW Steelfiber 115x

:callaway-small: PM Grind 2.0 54* $ 58* KBS $ Taper 120 Black

:ping-small: B90

Oh ffs I was looking forward to see how he got on this week - although I assumed it might be bad.

Rest in peace long sticks - I'll remember you

TM Burner Superfast 2.0 TP Regular

TM RBZ Stage 2 Fairway 14.5 stiff

Adams Blue Hybrid No. 3 stiff

Adams Super xtdHybrid 21.5 Stiff

Ping G30 4 and 5 Iron - Regular CFS Shaft

Ping i25 6 - PW Regular CFS Shaft

TM Y Groove Gap Wedge

Cleveland CG10 Sand Wedge

PingTR Piper Putter, adjustable shaft, SuperStroke Fatso

Titleist StaDry Cart Bag

Motocaddy S3 Pro Trolley

Foot Joy City, Adidas Boost Boa and Adidas Superstar shoes

Pro V1x in the summer, Titleist Velocity in the winter.

Dissappointing for sure!

Driver: PXG 0211 w/Evenflo Riptide CB Regular shaft 

Fairways:  Cobra King F8 3-4W(16*) & 5-6W(20*) w/Mitsubishi ck Blue regular shaft 

Hybrid: Cobra F8 3 Hybrid(19*) w/Recoil ES regular shaft 

Irons: Wilson D7 5-PW w/Recoil 460 Regular graphite shafts 

Wedges: Cleveland RTX Zipcore(50*/54*/58*) w/True Temper Spinner Wedge steel shaft  

Putter: 33" Evnroll ER2 w/Evnroll Gravity Grip 

Bag: Vice cart bag(Black).  

Pushcart:  Caddytek 3.0 from Costco

Ball: Maxfli Tour CG & Titleist Pro V1x.

That's a shame I was really looking forward to it.  I particularly wanted to see what equipment who would use. :(

• Like 2

Taylor Made Sim2  10.5 (Opened 1 click) Ventus Blue 5  R flex

Ping G410 5-9 wood  Alta 65 R flex

Wilson D7 forged 6-GW -  Mamiya recoil 460 R flex

Edison Wedges 54 and 59 KBS Tour Graphite 80's

EVNRoll ER 5

Titleist Pro VIx optic yellow with revkev stamped on them

Tour Exotics 3 wood is in the bag because we are allowed 14 clubs.  It's a great club for pulling balls out of the water or from bushes - you never want to put your hand into anything in Florida unless you are absolutely certain that it's safe.  There are rare wind conditions when I might hit it off the tee on a few holes that I play.  

That's a shame I was really looking forward to it. I particularly wanted to see what equipment who would use. :(

I read that TW is going to us a Taylormade driver, Mizuno irons, Scotty Cameron putter and Bridgestone balls.

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy mobile app

Driver: PXG 0211 w/Evenflo Riptide CB Regular shaft 

Fairways:  Cobra King F8 3-4W(16*) & 5-6W(20*) w/Mitsubishi ck Blue regular shaft 

Hybrid: Cobra F8 3 Hybrid(19*) w/Recoil ES regular shaft 

Irons: Wilson D7 5-PW w/Recoil 460 Regular graphite shafts 

Wedges: Cleveland RTX Zipcore(50*/54*/58*) w/True Temper Spinner Wedge steel shaft  

Putter: 33" Evnroll ER2 w/Evnroll Gravity Grip 

Bag: Vice cart bag(Black).  

Pushcart:  Caddytek 3.0 from Costco

Ball: Maxfli Tour CG & Titleist Pro V1x.

He also is a WD in Turkey, which would have been his second start of the year. Would be curious if he WDs from the Hero later in the year since there is no cut and his foundation is the main charity.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy mobile app

In the Bag for 2021

:callaway-small: Epic Max LS 10.5* AD TP 6x

:callaway-small: Rogue SZ 15* AD TP 7x

:callaway-small: Rogue SZ 18* AD MT 7x

:callaway-small: X Forged UT 24* MMT 105TX

:callaway-small: Apex Pro 5 - AW Steelfiber 115x

:callaway-small: PM Grind 2.0 54* $ 58* KBS $ Taper 120 Black

:ping-small: B90

He also is a WD in Turkey, which would have been his second start of the year. Would be curious if he WDs from the Hero later in the year since there is no cut and his foundation is the main charity.

On the GC this evening at 6:00 EST he stated he was still planning to play in the event for his foundation. He said the reason he went ahead and withdrew from Turkey was because he had not played in a PGA event in over a year and withdrawing from the Safeway it was just not right to play in Turkey and it not being a PGA Tour sanctioned event. There is all kind of speculation going on the GC as one might expect

• Like 1

Driver ---- TM M-6 Evenflow 65 G R flex---- 3 wood TM V-Steel Aldila 65G R Flex--- 7 Wood TM V-Steel Ust Pro Force 65 R flex---  Irons 4 thru PW 1980 Macgregor VIP Hogan Apex #2 shafts-- SW Cleveland 588 56* S-400 Sensicore---- LW Cleveland 588 60* S-400 Sensicore--- Putter Rusty 1997 Scotty Cameron Santa Fe fluted Bulls Eye shaft- Bag My Old School Titleist Mini Staff

Just saw that too, what a bummer! Folks who bought tickets won't be too happy now

My Mixed-Bag:

Driver:      :callaway-small: Mavrik Sub zero, ventus black 7x

Fairway:     Still looking!

Irons:         :mizuno-small:MP-18 MB 4-PW

Wedges:     Miura K Grinds

Putter:       Evnroll 1.2 blade

Ball:        :srixon-small: Z star XV

I read that TW is going to us a Taylormade driver, Mizuno irons, Scotty Cameron putter and Bridgestone balls.

I've seen 376846340654651 different club combos so far lol. My bet is an almost all Nike bag. At least for now... 

Driver- Tmag 2017 M2 tour issue 8.5* actual loft 7.8* w/ Diamana Ahina 80X 44"
Fairway Metal- Tour Edge Exotics XCG7 Beta 3W 13* w/ Matrix 7m4 X 42.5"

Utility- Mizuno MPH5 1 iron w/ Aldila RIP 85X (depending on course/ conditions)

Irons- Mizuno MP-18 FLI HI 3i and 4i w/ KBS C-taper lite X
          Mizuno MP59 5i and 6I w/ PX 6.5

Mizuno MP69 7i-PW w/ PX 6.5

Wedges- Scratch 8620 Driver/Slider set.  50*, 56* bent to 55* w/ rifle spinner shafts

and Titleist Vokey 60* M grind

Putter- Never Compromise Dinero Mogul
Ball- Bridgestone Tour B XS

Bag- Ogio Aquatech Cart Bag

• SPY VIP

As much damage as his body has sustained, it's his mind that's betraying him now. His issues aren't physical and I'm not convinced it's a lack of preparation either - He might be one of the most talented golfers to ever tee it up, but he is still human and because the bar he set for himself is so high and because the expectations everyone has of him are so lofty, I'm not sure he CAN come back at this point.

Let me qualify that a bit...He will come back and play, but unless he can compete and win tournaments, I don't see it being anything more than a brief stint - Einstein wouldn't sit around doing math if he struggled with basic algebra and that's where TW is right now...

• Like 1

At least we know what clubs he would have been playing... courtesy of Jeremy Sheehan on Twitter who was at the event today at Pebble.

https://twitter.com/jeremyashaheen/status/785622207900725248

IMG_8626.JPG

• Like 1

:titelist-small: 905R 9.5° Diamana BlueBoard S-63g

:callaway-small: Diablo Octane Tour 15° Fujikura Motore F3 S-60

TourEdge Exotics  XCG4 19° Fujikura Motore S-75

TourEdge Exotics  XCG4 22° Fujikura Motore S-75

:mizuno-small:  MP-33 2-PW DGS300 

:cleveland-small:  REG RTG RAW 54.8 DGS400

:cleveland-small:  REG RTG RAW 60.6 DGS400

:cameron-small:  Studio Style Newport 2.5

:titelist-small:  ProV1

That's a crazy combo. I bet is still on using all Taylormade equipment.

Sent from my SM-G920V using MyGolfSpy mobile app

I read an article on ESPN GO, titled "Making Sense of Tigers desicion" and it talks about how Ben Hogan, at the age of 36, was in a near fatal car accident. It said he came back and won 4 U.S. Opens, 2 Masters and 1 U.S. Campionship. Now I'm not up to date on the extent of Tigers back injury, but I'm willing to bet his problem is more mental now then physical. We all know that 90% of the game is half mental. My guess. He's a little afraid. One bad shot, leads to another and another. Most of us have been there. However, this turns out. I wish him well and hope he gets to retire on his own terms.

Sent from my SM-G920V using MyGolfSpy mobile app

I think it's mental at this stage also. However, after him spending the week at the Ryder he got a first-hand close up view of what some of these guys are capable of. Personally, I think Tiger is done. It was good ride and I sure enjoyed watching him.

I don't buy Tiger's lame line about his game being venerable. Everyone's game is in one way or another. Anyway...

My Sun Mountain bag currently includes:   TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png 771CSI 5i - PW and TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png PFC Micro Tour-c 52°, 56°, 60 wedges

:755178188_TourEdge: EXS 10.5*, TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png 929-HS FW4 16.5* 

:edel-golf-1: Willimette w/GolfPride Contour

I'm honestly starting to wonder if he'll ever do a full schedule like he used to.

Right Handed

4.5 handicap

Driver: Nike Vapor Flex with Mitsubishi Rayon Fubuki ZT60x5ct S-flex shaft and stock grip.

3-Metal: Nike VRS 15 degree with Mitsubishi Rayon tour issue Diamana S73x5ct X-flex shaft and GolfPride MCC midsize Black/White grip.

Irons: Ben Hogan PTx 22, 26, 30, 34, 38, 42, 46 degrees standard length and lie with KBS Tour-V stiff shafts and GolfPride MCC midsize Black/White grips.

Wedges: Ben Hogan TK15 54, 58 degrees with KBS Tour-V X-flex shafts and GolfPride MCC midsize Black/White grips.

Putter: Nike Method Converge B1|01 with Superstroke Flatso 2.0 grip.

I'm not sure if I should play this week.  "My game is vulnerable and not where it needs to be."  What do you think?   B)

• Like 1

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

I'm ready Kenny. How about a little $5 Nassau? LOL

• Like 1

My Sun Mountain bag currently includes:   TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png 771CSI 5i - PW and TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png PFC Micro Tour-c 52°, 56°, 60 wedges

:755178188_TourEdge: EXS 10.5*, TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png 929-HS FW4 16.5* 

:edel-golf-1: Willimette w/GolfPride Contour