Brand New: Fujikura Speeder Pro Tour Spec 74g, Stiff, Standard Length, Titleist Adapter and Tour Velvet.

Sschaffer24

Hey guys!

I'm looking to sell this brand new Fujikura Speeder Pro shaft that I just received. It's brand new and has never been hit/swung. I have the original box to ship this in as well. I bought the Titleist driver and already had the shaft for it, so I am looking to sell this to someone at a fair price. This has the Titleist adapter on it and a Golf Pride Tour Velvet grip and is at standard length.

Let me know if you guys have any questions. Retail is $190 online for this, so $150 shipped seems fair. I am willing to talk, so if you're interested feel free to PM me!

s-l1600 (1).jpg

s-l1600 (3).jpg

s-l1600 (4).jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600 (2).jpg

:titelist-small: TS3 8.75 with HZRDOUS Yellow and Black MicroPerf Best Grips.

:callaway-small: XR 16 3W & 5W with HZRDOUS Red shafts and Black MicroPerf Best Grips.

:srixon-small: U65 4i with Fujikura MCI shaft and Black MicroPerf Best Grips.

:titelist-small: AP3 5-PW with Accra Tour 110i shafts and Black MicroPerf Best Grips.

:titelist-small: SM7 50F, 54S and 60M grinds with Dynamic Gold 120 Tour Issue S400 and Black MicroPerf Best Grips.

:bettinardi-1: Queen B #6 with 34" Stability Shaft and P2 Aware Tour Grip.

:titelist-small: Pro-V1 Golf Ball.

Jones Utility Golf Bag.

Dormie Custom Headcovers.
Bushnell Pro X2 Laser Rangefinder.