Flu

revkev

As most of you know I'm in North Carolina on a vacation. Its been great until last night. I woke up around 3 with my back killing me. Next the runs hit around 5 followed by a full blown fever at 7. My poor wife! I'm just hopeful that I will feel up to doing my share of the driving on Weds. I so feel better than I did this morning. :(

Sent from my VS986 using MyGolfSpy mobile app

• Like 1

Taylor Made Sim2  10.5 (Opened 1 click) Ventus Blue 5  R flex

Ping G410 5-9 wood  Alta 65 R flex

Wilson D7 forged 6-GW -  Mamiya recoil 460 R flex

Edison Wedges 54 and 59 KBS Tour Graphite 80's

EVNRoll ER 5

Titleist Pro VIx optic yellow with revkev stamped on them

Tour Exotics 3 wood is in the bag because we are allowed 14 clubs.  It's a great club for pulling balls out of the water or from bushes - you never want to put your hand into anything in Florida unless you are absolutely certain that it's safe.  There are rare wind conditions when I might hit it off the tee on a few holes that I play.  

OH Man! I hope you get to feeling better soon--- As always my prayers are with you

• Like 2

Driver ---- TM M-6 Evenflow 65 G R flex---- 3 wood TM V-Steel Aldila 65G R Flex--- 7 Wood TM V-Steel UST Pro Force 65 R flex---  Irons 5 thru PW 2016 TM TP CBs Steelfiber 95 R--- GW Callaway Mack Daddy2 52* Stock regular shaft--- SW Callaway Mack Daddy PM grind modified to 10* bounce KBS wedge shaft R---- Putter Scotty Sante Fe fluted Bulls Eye shaft you seriously think it was going anywhere? Bag Old School Burton Mini Staff non demontional no advertising

Wow! What a bummer Rev. Maybe it's just a 24 hour thing.? Needless to say you're off the courses right now. It's so nice there.

I'm sick just thinking about it.

• Like 2

My Sun Mountain bag currently includes:   TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png 771CSI 5i - PW and TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png PFC Micro Tour-c 52°, 56°, 60 wedges

:755178188_TourEdge: EXS 10.5*, TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png 929-HS FW4 16.5* 

:edel-golf-1: Willimette w/GolfPride Contour

Ah man that sucks. Be sure to get some Pedia lite to stay hydrated.

Sent from my SM-G930V using MyGolfSpy mobile app

• Like 2

Chippewa Falls Wisconsin

10.3 Index

Right Handed

What's in the bag:

Driver: :wilson_staff_small: FG Tour F5 8* Fujikura Speeder 757 Evolution Tour Spec X-flex, :ping-small: Anser 8*, Black Grafalloy Bi-Matrix X-Flex; :cobra-small: King LTD Pro Orange Grafalloy Bi-Matrix X-Flex

FW Wood: :wilson_staff_small: FG Tour F5 15* Fujikura Speeder 757 Evolution Tour Spec X-Flex :ping-small: Anse14*, Fujikura Speeder 757 US Open Edition , X-Stiff

Irons: :wilson_staff_small: FG Tour V4 2 utility Iron, 3-PW, +0.25, 2* Upright, True Temper Dynamic Gold X-100

Wedges: :wilson_staff_small: FG Tour PMP Gun Blue 52* bent to 51*, 56* True Temper Dynamic Gold X-100 Shafts

:edel-golf-1: E2 35", :wilson_staff_small: 8802 35.5", :ping-small: Scottsdale, Wolverine C 35" :ping-small: Anser Milled, Anser 2 34"

Get well quick Rev!  Your congregation needs you when you get home.  Did you get a flu shot?  My doctor said to wait until Nov because it was too early now.

• Like 2

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

Hey Rev, are you better today?  

Hear my prayer, O Lord. In time of trouble I call You, for You will answer me. When pain and illness are my companions, let there be room in my heart for strength. When the days and nights are filled with darkness, let the light of courage find its place. Help me endure the suffering and dissolve the fear; renew within me the calm spirit of trust and peace. Hear my prayer, O Lord.

• Like 2

Driver: PXG 0211 w/Evenflo Riptide CB Regular shaft 

Fairways:  Cobra King F8 3-4W(16*), 5-6W(20*) both w/Mitsubishi ck Blue regular shaft and Patriot 7W w/AccuLaunch 60 by Accuflex

Hybrid: Cobra F8 3 Hybrid(19*) w/Recoil ES regular shaft 

Irons: Wilson D7 5-PW w/Recoil 460 Regular graphite shafts 

Wedges: Cleveland RTX Zipcore(50*/54*/58*) w/True Temper Spinner Wedge steel shaft  

Putter: 33" Evnroll ER2 w/Evnroll Gravity Grip 

Bag: Vice cart bag(Black).  

Pushcart:  Caddytek 3.0 from Costco

Ball: Maxfli Tour CG & Titleist Pro V1x.

get better.....flu sucks

• Like 1

Driver:   :honma: TR20 10.5*

Utility Iron: :cleveland-small: UHX 18*

Hybrid:   :callaway-small: Epic 4h 23* 

Irons:    :mizuno-small: JPX900 Hot Metal 5-GW

Wedges:  :cleveland-small: CBX2 52* 56* 60*

Putter:  :mizuno-small:M Craft Type V

Ball:   :bridgestone-small: Tour BXS

Thanks guys I am better but not close to golf ready.

EVNRoll ER 5

Tour Exotics 3 wood is in the bag because we are allowed 14 clubs.  It's a great club for pulling balls out of the water or from bushes - you never want to put your hand into anything in Florida unless you are absolutely certain that it's safe.  There are rare wind conditions when I might hit it off the tee on a few holes that I play.  

...sounds alot like the food poisoning I got back a month or two ago...see a doc, Rev!

• Like 1

WITB: 

Adams 9064LS 9.5* (until I cracked the face)

Adams Super LS 17*

Adams XTD Ti 23*

Wilson Staff Ci7 4-PW

Adams wedges: 52/7 56/13 60/7

Wilson Staff Infinite Southside putter/Odyssey DualForce 660 putter

...sounds alot like the food poisoning I got back a month or two ago...see a doc, Rev!

Idid, it's the flu.

EVNRoll ER 5

Oh for sure - I didn't mean it wasn't the flu, just that those kinds of things can be NASTY!

Get well soon!

• Like 1

WITB: 

Adams Super LS 17*

Adams XTD Ti 23*

Wilson Staff Ci7 4-PW

FYI.......for those Veterans needing the Flu shots........You can now go to your local Walgreens to get the Flu shot(no charge)......and they will update your VA medical records.  I plan on getting mine next week after my tournament.

• Like 3

Fairways:  Cobra King F8 3-4W(16*), 5-6W(20*) both w/Mitsubishi ck Blue regular shaft and Patriot 7W w/AccuLaunch 60 by Accuflex

Wedges: Cleveland RTX Zipcore(50*/54*/58*) w/True Temper Spinner Wedge steel shaft  

I get one every year Foz. This is a great reminder of why. Our parish nurses will be administering them next weds.

I appreciated the advice AH no problem. I did learn that stomach flu is a generic term for 10 different viruses 2 of which are caused by good.

• Like 1

EVNRoll ER 5

I'm contemplating a range trip later!

EVNRoll ER 5

Glad you are strong enough to get out.  Are you working Sunday?

• Like 1

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

Don't swing too hard, eh😉

WITB: 

Adams Super LS 17*

Adams XTD Ti 23*

Wilson Staff Ci7 4-PW

I did play 9 ugly holes today and had enough in the tank for a range session to figure out some of the stuff that I was doing wrong which was plenty.

Of say I'm pretty well back to full strength. My distance was fine and actually when I started making good contact on the range the ball flight looked very good. Medium high, touch of draw with the 7 iron and almost dead straight with the driver.

Ther was a tad more draw than I'd like with the 5 hybrid so that's somethin that needs a little work yet. I was hitting it too far past the 170 flag because the trajectory was a bit flat instead flying higher and stopping. We have target greens on our range and the balls on the back are real rather than range balls.

EVNRoll ER 5

Glad to hear you are back in the green

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy mobile app