Recent Trademarks Filed by Callaway:

CALLAWAY RAZR X FORGED

CALLAWAY RAZR X TOUR

CALLAWAY RAZR HAWK

CALLAWAY WHITE DAMASCUS

CALLAWAY DIABLO OCTANE

#TruthDigest

• SPY VIP

Thinking the first two are irons &/or wedges. The Damascus is very likely a putter. Octane a driver maybe. Hawk? Hmm.

MyGolfSpy is only major golf site that refuses advertising from large golf companies. With your support we can keep it that way. Donate Today

Subscribe to the MyGolfSpy Newsletter

I would guess that the RAZR series is irons ranging from Blade to GI to SGI. The Damascus has to be a putter and possibly a new line of Diablo woods. I'm not a cally fan but I love seeing new equipment.

Titleist 905R 9.5* w/ RIP Beta 60x

Adams 4060 16* w/ Matrix F7M2s

Maltby KE4 Tour 19* w/ AXE Xcaliber Tour Hybrid TS

Adams CB1 3-PW w/ KBS Tour S Hardstepped 1x

Scratch 8620 DS TNC grind 53* & DS EGG grind 58* w/ Dynamic Gold S300

Ping Redwood D66 w/ KBS Tour Black Nickel

A Callaway Damascus putter? Are they trying to get back into the high end putter market again? Or will it just be some kind of anodized aluminum mallet with a funky paint scheme? :lol:

I really don't like the RAZR name... probably because the first set of clubs I bought were Affinity RZR's for $249 for the whole set (bag, irons, wedge, putter, driver, 3W, and hybrids)...

Picture 6.jpg

Although, the color scheme seems to be right, if they plan on keeping the bright orange that they used in the X-24's...

My Bag:
Driver - 
:cobra-small:  King F6+

3 Wood -  :callaway-small: XR16
Hybrids -  :srixon-small:  ZH45
Irons -  :mizuno-small:  JPX 850 Pro

Wedges -  :callaway-small: Mac Daddy 2
Putter -   :taylormade-small: Spider Tour Red
Bag - Ogio Grom Stand

• 3 weeks later...

I dont understand why you guys are debating on a brand name !!! Do you actually care about that ?? as long as i like the feel/look/sound, i dont mind whats name on it

Recent Trademarks Filed by Callaway:

CALLAWAY RAZR X FORGED

CALLAWAY RAZR X TOUR

CALLAWAY RAZR HAWK

CALLAWAY WHITE DAMASCUS

CALLAWAY DIABLO OCTANE

Adams 9032LS 9.5 / ust axivcore tour green 76x

Titleist 906f4 13.5 / ust V2 90s

Adams 9031 20 / project X 6.0

4-pw Nike Double cavity Forged / KBS chrome

50,54,58 Titleist Vokey Spin milled chrome

Ping Zing

Pretty funky names. They don't do anything for me. They don't evoke any particular image or make me feel the clubs are more powerful, sharp or superior. I can't believe Callaway actually pays people to come up with names like these. They should just stay with the simple X-series naming convention (X follows by a number) and cut out the advertising expenses. Maybe the money saved can be used to lower the club prices and benefit all aspiring golfers in the world!

I dont understand why you guys are debating on a brand name !!! Do you actually care about that ?? as long as i like the feel/look/sound, i dont mind whats name on it

We're not debating it, it's just a discussion over which ones people like/dislike. It's the point of the thread.

Archived