TESTERS WANTED! ×

SURVEY: How has MyGolfSpy influenced your game?

GolfSpy Barbajo

>>>>>

This is kind of important, so give this some thought and let us know what you think.

Here we go:

Questions:

1. Have you purchased any golf products based on MyGolfSpy reviews?  (Please list which ones.)

2. How has MyGolfSpy changed the way you think about golf equipment?

3. Have these purchases lowered your scores? (List which products and how much they have lowered your scores.)

4. How have these purchases helped you enjoy the game more? How?

Thanks guys - looking forward to your input!

What's in the bag:

Driver:  :titelist-small:TSR3; :wilson_staff_small: DynaPWR Carbon
FW Wood: :wilson_staff_small: DynaPWR 3-wood; :titleist-small: TSR 2+
Hybrids:  PXG Gen4 18-degree
Utility Irons: :srixon-small: ZX MkII 20* 
Irons:;  :Sub70:699/699 Pro V2 Combo; :wilson_staff_small: D9 Forged;  :macgregor-small:MT86 (coming soon!); :macgregor-small: VIP 1025 V-Foil MB/CB; 

Wedges:  :cleveland-small: RTX6 Zipcore
Putter: :cleveland-small: HB Soft Milled 10.5;  :scotty-small: Newport Special Select;  :edel-golf-1:  Willamette,  :bettinardi-small: BB8; :wilson-small: 8802; MATI Monto

Ball: :bridgestone-small: Tour B RXS; :srixon-small: Z-STAR Diamond; :wilson_staff_small: Triad

Stat Tracker/GPS Watch: :ShotScope:

Follow @golfspybarbajo

1. Have you purchased any golf products based on MyGolfSpy reviews?  (Please list which ones.)

--I had been reading everyone's accolades for the Taylormade M1 driver but never pulled the trigger until the 2016 Most Wanted Driver list came out and proved it was the best one out.  All of the other sites pick multiple winners due to satisfying sponsor requirements and never post real numbers and data.

--Articles like the center of gravity locations of drivers and woods feed my soul as an equipment junkie.  I LOVE the science behind golf equipment and getting something more than the standard marketing is so refreshing.  I also LOVED the article showing the inside of the drivers and how the faces look, etc.  Very cool!

3. Have these purchases lowered your scores? (List which products and how much they have lowered your scores.)

--I'm not sure the M1 driver lowered my scores too much but it did give me more distance.  I dropped from a 3.6 to a 2.5 handicap once I switched to single length irons but honestly the only thing that will lower my game now is to learn how to putt.

--I don't know of a better way to have more fun than hitting a driver farther.  There is just something satisfying about it more so than anything else.

My bag is a revolving door!

Products purchased - SLDR, M1, Wilson C100's, Tru Shoes, B330, MTB, SLDR hybrids, ping G30.

2. I always get fit for clubs and have a very good sense of what equipment will fit my game.

3. Hard to say I'm crossing difficult age barriers that are robbing me of distance. I'm certainly holding my own because of equipment particularly SCOR wedges that I won and tested for MGS. The hybrids are strong additions to my line up with the potential to allow me to do better at my course.

4. Wilson C200 and SCORs are huge helps for me as they have added some lost distance without sacrificing control. I have high hopes for the hybrids that are very necessary with 5 400 yard par 4's on my course. Driver consistency has been plaguing me lately.

People really respect my equipment knowledge around the club and in my golf league.

Overall I enjoy golf as much as I ever have.

Sent from my VS986 using MyGolfSpy mobile app

Taylor Made Stealth 2 10.5 Diamana S plus 60  Aldila  R flex   - 42.25 inches 

SMT 4 wood bassara R flex, four wood head, 3 wood shaft

Ping G410 7, 9 wood  Alta 65 R flex

Srixon ZX5 MK II  5-GW - UST recoil Dart 65 R flex

India 52,56 (60 pending)  UST recoil 75's R flex  

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

It's our offseason so auditioning candidates - looking for that right mix of low spin long, more spin around the greens - TBD   

1. Have you purchased any golf products based on MyGolfSpy reviews?

I purchased Snell Golf's MyTourBall (which I actually reviewed for MGS)... SPECIFICALLY because of MyGolfSpy.  I would never have tried a golf ball from a non-established golf company if it wasn't because of you guys.  I bought balls for several friends based both on my experience as well as the reviews from my fellow MGS members.

2. How has MyGolfSpy changed the way you think about golf equipment?

I have educational background in physics, so I already understand the core concepts of ball flight (aerodynamics), MOI, gear effect, etc.  But seeing all the different breakdowns on how companies have tried to manage things like torque, COR, air resistance, etc., have really made me appreciate the engineering advances these companies have achieved.  It has also helped me to better explain both to others and to myself why we tend to like certain types and styles of clubs.

Unfortunately, over the past several years, the amount of golf and golf PRACTICE I have had has declined every year for the last 5 years or so.  So my scores have gone up, but it has nothing to do with the equipment, or information on this site.  Just need to get back to the range!!!

I am an equipment junkie, so seeing/testing/buying the latest equipment has always been fun for me.  I enjoy trying new golf balls out, and the feeling of a new driver, or the new look of the latest Scotty Cameron putter.  My enjoyment of the game often hinges on trying out the latest toy.  MGS has made trying and buying the latest gear more fun, and you guys introduce companies and products that otherwise we might never have heard about!

Thanks guys!!!

MY BAG

Driver:      Titleist 917D3 9.5, Fuji Speeder Pro Tour Spec 74 s-flex

Fairway:   Cobra Fly-z+ 15* x-flex
Irons:        Ping i25 4-PW (yellow dot), dynamic gold X100
Wedges:   Cleveland RTX 2.0 60*, TaylorMade TP EF 54*
Putter:       Scotty Cameron Studio Select Newport 2, name stamped, II black oxide finish

Grips:        Golf Pride New Decade Midsize +2 wraps

1. The 2016 drover reviews helped me to pick a couple drivers to demo for sure. It was my source for narrowing the field.

2. About equipment in-general, it really hasn't changed my views. About specific clubs, because of the testing, it has given me insight about various clubs that I don't have any access to, so it actually widens the field of possible clubs I'd try in a given year for sure!!!

3. TBD. I still don't have the driver yet.

4. We'll see!!!

Driver: Ping G430 Max 9*, Ping Tour 70X

Fairway: Ping G425 15*, Ping Tour 70X

Hybrid: Ping G425 22*, Ping Tour 80X

Irons:  Ping i230 4-GW, TT DG X100

Wedges: :edel-golf-1: SMS 50D/54V/58D:Nippon:Modus 130 stiff, +1”

Putter:  :edel-golf-1: EAS 1.0

Ball: Titleist 2023 AVX

1. Snell MTB balls

2. MyGolfSpy is straight forward and no bullshit articles and reviews. Tells it like it is with no outsider influences. It has changed me in a way that I look at other brands that I would not have looked before.

3. Snell MTB has definitely helped with lowering my scores by providing longer distances. Lately, on a regular basis I'm shooting in the lower 80's from high 80's to lower 90's.

4. Purchasing the Snell MTB balls definitely allowed me to enjoy the game more by giving me more confidence off the tee.

Staff and forum reviews from my fellow spies give me great feedback on on the latest products. I appreciate all MGS staff members and my peers for putting their time to give an honest review

Sent from MyGolfSpy mobile

WITB:

Driver:   :taylormade-small: Sim2 Max w/ Fujikura Motore X F3 shaft

FW Wood:   :cobra-small:  F9 wood 14.5* 

Hybrids:  :taylormade-small: Sim2 Max 3 Hybrid & :nike-small: Vapor Flex 4 hybrid  

Irons:  :srixon-small: Z565 - 7 thru PW & ZU85 - 5 thru 6 with Recoil ZT9 F4 shafts                                            

Wedges:   :cleveland-small: RTX4 52*, 56*, 60* 

Putter:  Scotty Cameron M2 Newport

Ball:  :Snell: Black & :titelist-small: Pro V1

Bag: 2018 MyGolfSpy stand Bag & 2021 Greenside Golf stand bag

Let's do this:

1) I've bought Tiba golf (haven't really used it), the Birdieball green (used it plenty but not recently) and the Duo Urethane (off a test))

2) Sure. It's always good to have honest reviews. It's a lot better to read this site than the golf mags, because half of the time they just repeat the company talking points.

3). The Duo Urethane's haven't lowered my score.

4) I love hitting the Duo Urethane, loved putting and just love the overall camaraderie of the website.

Driver:   :callaway-small:  Epic Flash 12 Degree

Wood: :callaway-small:  GBB 3 Wood
Hybrid: :callaway-small: Razr 4 hybriid stiff stock shaft.
Irons: :callaway-small: X2 Hot 4 iron (pro version) 5 iron - Gap Wedge (non pro version).  KBS 120g Shaft stiff cut 1/2  inch bent 1°upright
Wedges: :vokey-small: 52° 56° and 60°.
All grips are Golf pride grips midsized
Putter (lefty):  Odyssey Metal-X #8 34", stock shaft bent 2° Superstroke grip
Golf Balls:   :titelist-small: 2018-9 Pro-V1x and Prov1s
Shoes:  :footjoy-small:  Dryjoy tours

Yes. The Snell MTB, SCOR wedges, Flexhead G2 tees and True Linkswear shoes.

Don't believe the media hype. Look for honest reviews and test for yourself, that's the only way of knowing for sure.

No and there's a reason...practice. In my mind, you can buy the best for your game, but if you don't practice, your just spending money on shiny new things. If I practiced, I'm sure my scores would get lower.

4. How have these purchases helped you enjoy the game more?

The shoes, my feet don't hurt after a round and sometimes I even feel like I could play another 18. The balls, I'm not spending a fortune on a top level ball. The tees, they just don't break and their customer service is top notch. The wedges match the gaping in my club set, which I'm a bit anal about.

In the bag:
Driver: :titelist-small: TSR2 Project X HZRDUS Black 5.5
Fairway: :callaway-small: Apex UW 19° & 21° Project X HZRDUS Smoke RDX Black 5.5

Irons: :mizuno-small: JPX 923 HMP 5-PW UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Wedges: :mizuno-small: T-22 Denim Copper 48°, 52° & 56° UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Putter :Sub70: Sycamore 005 Wide Blade
Bag: 
:Ogio: Alpha Convoy 514
Balls: :callaway-small: Chrome Soft X

Cart: :CaddyTek: CaddyLite ONE Ver. 8

God Bless America🇺🇸, God save the King🇬🇧, God defend New Zealand🇳🇿 and thank Christ for Australia🇦🇺!

Yes. a Ping i20 driver, a SCOR wedge, Srixon Z-Star balls, Ogio hybrid bag, Nike putters

I admit that I get swayed by mygolfspy reviews. I do massive research before every purchase, reading every review I can find.

I would say "possibly". I don't know for sure if it's been because of playing more, or the gear. One thing I honestly believe that has helped is the Nike putters.

4. How have these purchases helped you enjoy the game more?

The Putter makes more putts. How can you not enjoy the looks on your partners faces when you drop more putts?

:titleist-small: TSr2 on tensi blue stiff

:cobra-small: Speedzone 3-wood on Tensi blue S

:callaway-logo-1: Epic Max 5 and 7 woods on HZRDUS  Reg flex

:callaway-logo-1: Paradym 9 wood on HZRDUS reg flex

:taylormade-small: P770 / P790 combo set on Ventus R-6 shafts 6-AW

:mizuno-small:  T22 Denim Copper 54°, 58° on Kinetic X Trajectory 

:EVNROLL: ER3 or,

:edel-golf-1: E.A.S. #4   (“Fang” or “Adele”)

:titelist-small: ProV1x, or, Maxfli Tour X

:callaway-small: .Org 14 cart bag

Adidas Tour 360 , or Sketcher shoes

Yes. Snell balls 

Wilson FG Tour irons ( I wish my game matched their beauty )

Bushnell range finder

TrueLinks shoes

2. How has MyGolfSpy changed the way you think about golf equipment?

It has what my golf game craves.

Look past the media hype and use the information given to fit me and my game.

I believe Snell balls helped me learn and appreciate what a quality golf ball will do for my game. So yes, prob. 2 strokes a side.

When applying the swing correctly, watching and giving me the confidence to make the shot.

On a side note I have no idea why the font is changing

​

1. Have you purchase?

Yes, MTB, I really haven't purchased many things, but it has nothing to do with reviews or this site. Being a lefty, and many OEM's that don't provide the correct LH equipment, I choose to try things myself, the reviews and information from this site does influence what I try, and it also helps with how to try something. This site has really good information.

2. Changed my thinking.

It changes the way you look at equipment, and specifically what you would look into purchasing. We get information form golfers, not from OEM's

3. Have the purchases lowered your scores.

Like many others, it's yes, and no, practice lowers scores, equipment gives the confidence to play the shot.

4. Helped enjoy the game more?

Yes, it's nice to come back here after the round and talk with others, that's what I like about the site, there's lots of info, lots of different people, and we get to discuss and talk about the game we all enjoy playing.

Lefties are always in their Right Mind

Questions:

Fittings at 2nd Swing & Totally Driven in Minneapolis

Nike Core Method putter

SCOR wedges

Also, still using Bobby Jones hybrid & Paderson driver shaft used in product reviews

Getting properly FIT for the equipment!!!

Yes, although I wasn't able to play as much this past season and my handicap went the wrong direction (can't blame it on the equipment).

Better fit = better results = more fun!

What's In the Bag

Driver - :callaway-small: GBB 

Hybrids  :cleveland-small: Halo XL Halo 18* & :cobra-small: T-Rail 20*

Irons  :cobra-small: T-Rail 2.0

Wedges :ping-small: 60* TS / SCOR 48* 53* 58*

Putter     :scotty-small:

Ball :callaway-logo-1:

Bag Datrek DG Lite  

Have you purchased any golf products based on MyGolfSpy reviews? Yes, many!

Taylor Made M1

Snell MTB

Kirkland signature balls

Carbon Ringo 1/4 putter

Ping Ketch mallet putter

Taylor Made Daytona 12

Callaway Big Bertha fairway 3 wood

Kentwool socks

Taylor Made tour preferred glove

SCOR wedges

Bushnell V4 Range finder

Callaway Nikon RAZR range finder

Tour Striker training aid

True Links wear shoes

Puma titan tour ignite golf shoes

Taylor Made SLDR driver

CRU head covers

Sun Mountain H2NO stand bag

NO 1 50 pro golf grips

Cobra Fly Z driver

Travis Mathews clothing

I know I'm missing stuff!

I have realized that there is a lot more options in terms for equipment besides what you see at your local golf shop, for example Carbon putter, Kentwool socks, SCOR wedges. Before I buy something I'm always looking around for reviews or feedback from the forum, almost always someone has info here for me to make a me confident in my purchases.

3. Have these purchases lowered your scores?

This is a hard one but if I look at my scores and the products I've used or been using I'd have to say yes, specifically Taylor Made M1 driver, I have never hit the driver longer than with this driver thus making my approached much easier and more chances at going for the greens in 2 on some or 5's.

Carbon Ring 1/4, again never have I made more puts when I've needed to than with this putter, for me by far best putter I've ever owned/ used.

In the last 2 years I've been able to shoot rounds in the 70's and my handicap has gradually improved, I can attribute the improvements to these 2 products as I have not had lessons in years.

Having the right products are important to me, never have I worn a more comfortable sock than Kentwools, I enjoy walking and a simple change in the socks I purchased has made my walking the golf course more comfortable and enjoyable.

Again I have to mention the TMAG M1, I'm longer and thus has made my scores lower and more enjoyable.

I have to also mention the tour Striker training aid, from using this training aid I've become a better ball striker with my irons.

Ultimately not everything I've purchased has worked for me but finding some items that without this site I would not have found has made my golf life much more enjoyable, so MGS thanks you! And continue to do what you do.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy mobile app

1. Yes… Evnroll putters and Carbon Putters

1. How has MyGolfSpy changed the way you think about golf equipment?
    1. No… However, it has confirmed what process and decisions I am making about equipment

1. Have these purchases lowered your scores? (List which products and how much they have lowered your scores.)
    1. Yes, I have lower scores… The new putters have improved the stats by helping stay closer on line.

1. How have these purchases helped you enjoy the game more? How?
    1. Though lowering scores it has been more in the line of closing the deviation from highs and lows in the submitted rounds for index. This has improved my hopefulness at shooting my age in the very near future. The prospect if hitting it next year vs. 3-4 years in the future make the game more enjoyable.

Supporting the Greatest Game Ever... 

DAGolfer @ www.cleekgeekgolf.com

>>>>>

This is kind of important, so give this some thought and let us know what you think.

Here we go:

Questions:

1. Have you purchased any golf products based on MyGolfSpy reviews? (Please list which ones.)

Cobra Ltd driver

Yes. Touredge exotics cb4 tour 3w

Touredge exotics xcg7 beta driver

Nike covert 2.0 driver

Snell golf balls

Mg tour c4 balls

Taylomade sldr driver

Wilson Staff fg tour v2 irons

Scor Wedges

There is more I just can't think of it all. Basically any golf related purchases I've made in the last 3-4 years this site can claim full responsibility.

Before I discovered this site, I was what I call "a golf sheep". Believed everything golf digest said was true without ever thinking twice. This site has opened my eyes to fantastic smaller companies like Snell and Touredge. Cannot thank you guys enough.

Since joining this site, I went from a 14 handicap to a 5.5 - case closed. I was never able to reach 3 of the 4 par 5 holes at my local course. Cobra, touredge and Snell have made it possible to reach all of them now. I've gotten older but I've never hit further.

Literally made me want to get better day after day after day. The insane amount of tests you do makes us, the readers, more educated about what works and what doesn't. I can literally dedicate my success in trying to tame this incredibly hard game to this site and it's members. It might sound over the top but it is true. My father should have been my mentor but he's not with us anymore. I've learnt a great deal from this site and consider all of you here my mentors. Thank you all for making this site what it really is and never take your feet off the pedals. I only wish I could repay the site financially as much as it has helped me. One day I hope to. Thank you also to Adam and staff for making this die hard golf nut just a bit more nuts lol.

Thanks guys - looking forward to your input!

Sent from my XT1563 using MyGolfSpy mobile app

DRIVER:   :taylormade-small: Stealth 2, 9* Upright setting, Mitsubishi Kai' Li red, 60g Stiff flex, New grip coming

Woods:   image.png.b032bfa6bceb3d86677e537bac666ed6.png Sim Max 3 Wood, 15*, Fujikura Ventus 6 Blue 65g, Stiff flex, New grip coming

HYBRIDS:   :mizuno-small:    JPX 850 hybrid 19*, UST Proforce V2 85g, Stiff, New grip coming                                  

IRONS:      image.png.e097bd129e11b5c3535389554504a9e8.png    MP-20 HMB 4 iron, Project X LZ 6.5 shaft, Stiff+, Ping Midsize grip

JPX 919 Tour 5i-pw, Project X LZ 6.5 shafts, Stiff+,  Ping Midsize grips

WEDGES:    New Level Golf   50*, 55*, 60* M-Type Wedges with True Temper Elevate Tour X-Stiff flex,                                               New Level Midsize grips

PUTTER:    :ping-small:   Heppler Ketsch 35", Ping PP62 Pistol Grip

BALL:           :titleist-small:     Pro V1 (2021 + 2023 Versions)                                                                              

BAG:       image.png.21a67eec796936e08fafc83a822b0d7f.png  TM19 Select Plus Cart Bag 

Shoes:  Under Armour     HOVR Fade 2 SL Spikeless  Shoes

Tech: :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX7 Pro Slope golf laser Rangefinder

Frogger Golf Towels, 4 more Yard blue/ yellow golf tees

Have upgraded my shafts because of these reviews.

I am more confident that the second tier golf club/component manufacturers have as good a product as the major manufacturers and I buy my components and assemble my clubs myself with purred and FLOed shafts for decreased dispersion.

Yes because I am at the same place I was 8-10 years ago while now hitting age 67, still a 6-7 hdcp

Irons are just as long, actually back to same distances as 8-10 years ago, driver is longer and now play hybrids, longer and straighter than 3,4,5 irons.  My thinking on how to hit and how to design my shots are because the equipment has changed and you guys improve my data base on concepts to allow me to make better clubs.

1. PING Ketch

2. No, but it has added information to my decision-making.

3. Yes...I think I make more putts and have fewer 3 putts.

4.I like making more putts and fewer 3 putts.

Jon Silverberg

BatCaddy electric pushcart with 36 hole capable lead-acid battery, holding a 2015 Titleist 14-way stand bag, customized with my club's logo (Nassau Players Club), containing:

TaylorMade 10.5 degree SIM Max Driver (set 2 clicks down), with 47.5" A Flex Fujikura Ventus Red 5 shaft 

Cobra F6 3-4W (set to 16 degrees), with 47.5" R flex Aldila ATX65 shaft

Cobra King F8 4-5 wood (set to 19 degrees), 3 and 4 hybrids, all R flex

TaylorMade Jetspeed 6 Hybrid, R flex

Cleveland Launcher HB 7-S irons, R flex (+1.5")

Cleveland RTX 3.0CB 60 degree wedge (+1")

Evnroll ER-3 putter, 35" (Gravity grip)

I am a devoted Snell golf ball user

- I trust MyGolfSpy reviews about equipment more than any other.  I particularly like the myth busting and unbiased reviews.

- By paying less $$ for top quality golf balls, I can spend a little more on practice/play, which has led to improvement!

- I love to see the reactions of players when they see I play a Snell ball.  It's always a great conversation starter and makes the round more enjoyable.

1. Have you purchased any golf products based on MyGolfSpy reviews? (Please list which ones.)

Sm6 Vokey s grind

Xr16 Callaway driver

Real opinions from golfers who compare to me. Opinions are honest and mostly unbiased .

Xr16 has been forgiving and given me 15-20 yds more off the tee

Sm6 has helped my short game.

Both clubs helped lower my handicap factor from 20 to 17.7

It's fun to be consistent. Chip ins and longest drives are fun to have with my regular group

I love saying "hey this is the new Callaway driver, they sell them in the proshop"

WITB

Callaway XR16 10.5", Taylor Made RBZ Stage 2 3W, Callaway X2Hot 3H, 4H 5-PW, Odyssey Works Versa #1.

1. I have purchased the 2/3 , 3/4 and 4/5 King 6 hybrids because of your reviews and your recommendation that Cobra is making quality golf clubs. I've always felt this way but, they seem to be getting even better. I'm also going to be looking at new irons in 2017 and will be seriously giving the 1 length irons a serious look and tryout due to your article about them.

2. MGS has been great for the reason that you tell it like it is and give unbiased reviews of golf equipment and also how the golf industry is changing for better or worse. I trust your reviews more than the BIG name magazines because you tell us how you test and give the results even if it might hurt the feelings of the major OEM's. (Snell vs. Titleist) :)

3. Yes. These hybrids have helped me hit more greens in regulation and made golf even more fun. They have  honestly lowered my score about 3-4 strokes a round.

4. By giving me added confidence in my game. I also know that I can swing my driver without coming out of my shoes now, because I know I'll be able to hit more greens in regulation because of the added distance, accuracy and forgiveness of these hybrids. 

Driver  - Cleveland Launcher HB Turbo 10.5 * Miyazaki Kua 5 / R Flex

FW - Sub70 Pro 4 wood 16.5 * Project X HL / R Flex

Irons - Cleveland Launcher CBX 4-PW Miyazaki Kua 6 / R Flex

Wedges - Cleveland Launcher CBX 50* & 54* Rolex Wedge Flex

Putter - Cleveland Frontline Elevado 35 "

Ball - On Core Elixer

. Have you purchased any golf products based on MyGolfSpy reviews?  (Please list which ones.)

Haven't purchased as it's expensive and sometimes impossible to order for a U.K.address. have really wanted to try the Snell balls and some of the more exotic drivers not available here.

It is now the ONLY site that I use when looking for info on drivers ,balls and any golf related gear. Bought my Bushnell Jolt as a result of reviews.

Not lowered my scores but as an oldie the info on clubs and aids has helped keep me competitive and has enabled me to hang onto a single figure h/cap.

It tells me that age is not a handicap. Equipment is there to keep me competitive and believing I can stay competitive keeps me playing.

Ive purchased the Snell (MTB) ball,true links shoes (4-pairs) and the Renegar wedges

The balls are outstanding and will replace my prov1's. Now with access from a Canadian distributor they are easier to get.

My shoes are like wearing a pair of slippers and can play all day. The fact that they have a wide toe area is so good for my feet.

The Renegar wedges had some getting used to but once I had confidence in the setup for what ever type of lie was in front of me, I surely enjoyed playing with them.

As for improving my game I am in the same boat as many of us out there who can't seem to find enough time for the game.

Absolutely. Taylormade M1 - after your review rather than 915F2/F3 driver. 

2. How has MyGolfSpy changed the way you think about golfequipment?

Love the facts and quantifiable data - objective without the markeing hoopla. I am a die-hard fan of MyGolfSpy.

Unfortunately no. Need more lessons and practice. 

The fact that I have the latest equipment, although may not necessarily be reflected in my improved handicap, lets me know that I am not lagging in technology. Although, I must say that, the advancement in technology, lately, have been more marketing-hype driven than actual (and significant) improvements in technology. 

Snell MTB

A venue that gives relatively unobstructed information about equipment and supplies.

No.

Part of the enjoyment of the sport for me is learning more about the tools available and being able to share that information to students, clients and fellow players.

Negative... I have tested a couple of iron sets that I have seen on MyGolfSpy, but no purchases yet

2. How has MyGolfSpy changed the way you think about golfequipment?

I have enjoyed the articles and test data presented to us which has reinforced my thinking from long ago... don't but golf equipment based on marketing...test, test, test!

No, necessarily.  Still a 7 and trying to a 6 but I believe more practice on putting green will provide the improvements I need to score better... 

N/A...although I am looking forward to try the Evnroll next week!