TESTERS WANTED! ×

SURVEY: How has MyGolfSpy influenced your game?

GolfSpy Barbajo

1. My previous clubs were 14 years old in 2011. MGS tests of new game improvement clubs convinced me to demo every brand that I could, resulting months later with new TaylorMade 1st generation Rocketballz clubs: driver, 3 wood, 4-9 irons, PW, AW, SW, and LW.

2. I purchased TaylorMade Rocketballz 3,4,5, and 6 hybrids a year later in 2012.

3. I still continue to demo different brands of new club models, but I have yet to perceive an advantage over my "obsolete" Rocketballz clubs. Compare old TaylorMade RAC irons with their "new technology" Rocketballz irons, and then compare Callaway X-16, X-20, X-24, and X-etc. irons. These models are all superficial variations. Advertisements by golf equipment manufacturers are no different than chewing gum advertisements.

4. In 2014, I replaced my long shaft Oddessy 2-Ball putter with a Ping counterweighted Ketsch putter in order to comply with the forthcoming USGA rule change in 2016.

5. In 2015, a fixed shaft TaylorMade Aeroburner driver replaced my Rocketballz adjustable driver.

6. I attribute my 2016 handicap being 5 points less than 5 years ago, despite being older and weaker, to demoing and then buying new clubs tested by MGS.

7. 40 years ago I could tell the difference between high compression and low compression wound golf balls, but today my 83 mph swing cannot discern any difference between different brands of golf balls.

8. Thanks for keeping to your original intentions of revealing verifiable facts!

1. The only thing purchase that I made based on MGS reviews was the Snell ball. Granted, I'm in a situation where I can test almost anything else that I would be interested in purchasing.

2. I think that the CG articles are interesting. I wouldn't say that MGS has "changed" the way I look at equipment, but it does give me some talking and selling points for customers.

3. I haven't really seen my scores drastically drop with the Snell ball. I like it. It performs well, but it hasn't been a game changer.

4. Even with discounts, golf balls are expensive! I'm still prone to losing my fair share of balls, so if I can get a great ball, that performs, at a great price, it's tough to turn down!

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy mobile app

:wilson_staff_small:  Cortex w/MGS Motore X F1 7X tipped 1"

:wilson_staff_small: F5 17 degree hybrid w/Rogue Black 85X

:wilson_staff_small:C300 Forged 3-5 w/C-Taper 130X

:wilson_staff_small: FG Tour V6 5-6 w/C-Taper 130X

:wilson_staff_small: Staff Model Blade 7-PW w/C-Taper 130X

:cleveland-small: RTX4 52, 56, 60 w/S400 Tour Issue

:EVNROLL: ER7

Howdy All,

The Snell MTB Ball has been my ball for the past 6 months (along with a couple other buddies I turned onto it).

Also, I have had three sets of SCOR wedges over the many years...still using a set I got from them via closeout though am moving on (Christmas present waiting for me) to the updated wedges of Hogan!!  Looking forward to those.  Easily the best wedges I have used with no loss of distance out of fluffy lies due to their design.

Not that I took the course because of a MGS review, but I believe you should have a few longtime players in the 15+ handicap range, who have the time to do so, review the Tathata golf 60 day course.  It would do a great service to struggling golfers, which I used to be...i'm only 2/3 through the course and now play to a 6.6 versus the previous 13-14 through the years.  Absolutely amazing!!

Driver: KIng Cobra F8+, Proj X Hzrds stiff 44-1/2"

FW: Cobra Fly Z+ 3-4 Cobra Matrix VLCT 42 inch

Irons: Wishon Sterling single length, 8 iron length..5-GW .Wishon S2S Stepless Steel, R

Hybrid: Tour Edge Exotics CBX Hybrid 19 and 33 degree ..project X Hzrds 6.0

Wedges: Hogan Equalizer 54/58

Putting 33 inch ODYSSEY 2017 O-WORKS #7

Lamkin Z5s all around for amazing grip and, as it turns out, best durability I've ever seen

Tathata golf student who is 20 yards longer now, at 58, versus my pre-tathata days!

Shot Scope V2 is my latest addition...great data and don't notice it on to be honest.

I personally haven't bought anything, but only because I haven't needed anything lately.

I have been asked by friends, and I have recommended things based on the website, though perhaps it might have been another golf website.

My bro-in-law bought a Garmin GPS based on recommendations from a site, which I think was MGS.

A friend bought a Ping Ketsch mallet putter because MGS touted it as the best of the best for accuracy.

Both have said that their games have improved thanks to using the purchases.

1. Have you purchased any golf products based on MyGolfSpy reviews?  (Please list which ones.)
Not a review per se, but it was a recommendation by a forum member. It's the Adams Fast 12 LS that I still haven't been able to replace.
Also got the M400 rangefinder (same manufacturer, another logo) as a very economic alternative to the Bushnell's.

2. How has MyGolfSpy changed the way you think about golf equipment
It's easier to pull the trigger when you know fellow members have tested it and can provide real feedback to the products.

3. Have these purchases lowered your scores? (List which products and how much they have lowered your scores.)
Hmmm drives are longer and straighter and I am able to know the exact yardage to my target... so I would say yes... they have helped somewhat to lowering my scores.

4. How have these purchases helped you enjoy the game more? How?
Shooting lower scores makes the game more enjoyable.

:cobra-small: SpeedZone 9* w/ Aldila Rogue Silver 60 S
:callaway-small: X2 Hot 3 Deep 14.5* w/ Aldila Tour Green 75 S
:taylormade-small: JetSpeed 5W 19* w/ Matrix Velox T 69 S OR :adams-small: Super LS 3H 19* w/ Kuro Kage Black 80 S
:mizuno-small: JPX919 Forged 4-PW w/ Modus3 105 S
:titelist-small: Vokey SM7 50/08F, 54/14F & 58/08M w/ Modus3 115 Wedge
:EVNROLL: ER1 34" w/ SuperStroke Fatso 2.0
MfleKCg.jpg Pro / 9dZCgaF.jpgH2NO Lite Cart Bag / :Clicgear: 3.0 / :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX7 Pro LRF

My reviews: MLA Putter // Titleist SM7 // PING i500 // PuttOUT

The inventions of perimeter weighted irons and perimeter weighted putters by Karsten Solheim are still the only recent club design breakthroughs (since metal shafts and the sand-wedge) that have actually made golf somewhat easier for the average player. USGA handicap records supposedly show that 18 hole scores of average players has declined less than 1 stoke since they began keeping score data in 1948.

Ping discovered that varying groove depths on grooved putter faces can produce more consistent distances from off-center putter face ball contact. MGS test results indicated that Ping "might have" another technological advancement; varying groove depths in a mallet putter could benefit anyone considering a heavy mallet putter.

My trusty long putter would be illegal in 2 years, requiring going back to a short putter. Each one of my 5 previous short putters demonstrated why it had been replaced, so I was looking, but not in a hurry. Previous MGS comparisons of clubs were extremely helpful to deciding on new clubs, so new MGS putter test results convinced me to consider a Ping Ketsch.

Oh, oh! Ping Ketsch putters were sold out everywhere I checked. Then MGS reported that Ping had stopped taking new Ketsch putter orders, in addition to canceling over 6000 backorders, but previously accepted orders would be fulfilled.

During this time I was a once-a-week Golf Galaxy non-buying regular after accepting that, for some undisclosed reason, Ping had actually stopped delivery of their new Ketsch putter, despite enormous interest and thousands of orders. MGS members speculated widely, offering two very believable and possible scenarios why Ping had made such a disruptive decision.

The supposed inside story: The failure rate of carving exactingly precise grooves with variable depths for just the center grooves of a previously machined block of aluminum was too high to continue. Manufacturing this putter head in the quantities that Ping needed for consumer orders could not be done with Ping's existing equipment in Scottsdale. The Ping Ketsch putter was designed by the Ping research lab in Ketsch, Germany, without consideration of manufacturing cost limitations.

How difficult could it be to cut equally spaced grooves on one side of a precisely shaped aluminum block and then precisely vary the additional depth of just the center grooves?

Much more costly than Ping ever imagined. Ping thought that duplicating the precise position necessary to accurately deepen the center grooves could be done with their existing machinery. Ping refused to validate speculations that every Ketsch putter head made in Scottsdale shipped before Ping stopped production had to be hand checked because groove flaws were too common. Unverified tales of 40% rejections, 65% rejections, and even 80% failure numbers are most likely exaggerations, but Ping's cancellation of already ordered Ketsch putters had to result from some type of manufacturing problems.

I tell this story about Ping and MGS because MGS tests indicated that this new Ping Ketsch putter was overwhelmingly superior to any other tested putter, in addition to being priced right in the middle. MGS tests also showed that higher priced putters were demonstrably inferior to the new Ketsch.

How would you label what serendipitously happened to me when I was again in Golf Galaxy? I was repeatedly told by every Ping seller that Ping wasn't accepting any more Ketsch orders. Golf Galaxy repeatedly insisted that their monthly orders for Ping putters were not changed by Ping's Ketsch cancellation, and I could still order any other Ping putter. While I was once again testing putters in another attempt to determine which configuration would be the least harmful, I was interrupted by a Golf Galaxy salesman who understood the difficulty of changing from a long putter to a short putter. He whispered to me that his store had just received 3 Ping Ketsch putters specifically stated in the included Ping invoice that were sent to fulfill earlier guaranteed special orders accepted by Ping.

The 34" and a 35" Ketsch putters were grabbed as soon as I removed my hands, but shortly afterward I was given a 35" counterbalanced model, which I immediately bought. All 3 had the same putting arc, which I knew nothing about, but I didn't care because I hadn't a clue about my putting arc and because I believed that MGS reports and member comments were more accurate and more valid than any other source.

Conclusion: searching for, and obtaining my Ping Ketsch putter was 100% due to MGS, and this putter really has reduced my total putt numbers.

1. Have you purchased any golf products based on MyGolfSpy reviews?  

Skypro swing analyser

Scor wedges

Ping Ketcsh putter

2. How has MyGolfSpy changed the way you think about golf equipment?

Really like the reviews, helps to better assess product hype vs reality

3. Have these purchases lowered your scores? (List which products and how much they have lowered your scores.)

Putter is good, maybe a couple of shots a round.

Sky pro is good also, it is helping me improve my swing, still working on the changes, so hoping for a couple of shots soon, I think this will have a big impact as I understand my swing much better now. Scor wedges have not been an amazing success, I think I need something with more bounce... 2 out of 3 is not bad.

I really like the swing analyser, I practice much better with it and understand my swing more

1. Bridgestone RXS

2. It's my go to site for reviews I don't purchase without going here first

3. No my scores haven't lowered because of the RXS I actually don't think it's as good as the reviews

4. No the purchases have not made me enjoy it more but it doesn't make me enjoy it less either.

1. I purchased the Ben Higan VKTR Hybrids in 20 & 24 loft.

2. It allows me to get multiple perspectives on equipment from both professionals and non-professionals

3. Have BH Hybrids improved my score? I'd say definitely yes. Using them on long par threes has increased my likely hood of hitting the green; hitting out of the rough has become much easier with consistent positive results.

4. If you score better you enjoy more!

Driver: Titleist 915 D2 9.5 w/Grafalloy 65 Pro-Launch Blue Shaft R-Flex

3W: Titleist 915 w/Diamana S+ Blue 70 R-Flex

4 Hybrid: Ben Hogan VKTR 20* w/iRod 75 F3R-Flex

5Hybrid: Ben Hogan VKTR 24* w/iRod 75 F3R-Flex

Irons: Ben Hogan PTx 28*, 32*, 36*, 40* UST Mamiya Recoil 660 F3R-Flex

Wedges: Ben Hogan Ft Worth 44*, TK 48*, 52*, 56*, 60* UST Mamiya Recoil 660 F3R

Putter: Scotty Cameron GOLO 5 Dual Balance

1. I spent about a year trying out various drivers before purchasing a Callaway XR16.

2. I have always been a practice and lesson guy. I still am but am less of a humbug when it comes to equipment.

3. I have for the first time gotten consistently better over the last year. I do not attribute this to equipment but rather to lessons, practice, and the ability to easily video and analyze my swing.

4. I enjoy the game immensely and enjoy reading MyGolfSpy. I will probably purchase a putter soon and MyGolfSpy is the reason for this.

1. Have you purchased any golf products based on MyGolfSpy reviews?  (Please list which ones.)

1. Snell Golf Balls

2. Taylormade M1 driver

3. Wilson V4 Irons

2. How has MyGolfSpy changed the way you think about golf equipment?

• I have looked at the reviews and changed what I think about manufacturers. I like the way things are broken down in the swing lab and in the reviews. I have looked at manufacturers and equipment that I never would have before and purchased.

• Not sure. Lessons have lowered my scores at the same time as equipment. Can't say what is the contributing force.

• It has helped me by getting back to the consumer research and looking into things I normally wouldn't

Questions:

1. Have you purchased any golf products based on MyGolfSpy reviews?  

​I've owned SCOR, Ben Hogans and Evnroll before you tested them... good to know you guys are in line with quality products. Just ordered the Forward putter grip- have been looking at it for a while but you gave it some credibility...

Just reinforced my views. Everyone needs to filter out the marketing...

I at least feel more confident with my purchases... that should give me something...

As in #3- more confidence that the products actually are good products. Most importantly however, is that they fit my game which is why no matter what- a good club in a bad fitting is not the fault of the club...

Keep up the good work guys!

1-- I have not bought anything based off a single review, however it helped me to understand the different choices that are being offered and I was able to see if my thoughts were confirmed or not by various reviews.

2- Yes, I tend to try and look past the brand name and look at the results. When I purchased my last set of irons I really tried to understand the club, loft, lie, materials ect before I bought.

3- I think the products have helped lower my scored, but also the work I put into getting better with my game.

4- I think better scores make it more enjoyable

Driver- Callaway 815 Big Bertha Alpha Double Black Diamond

3 Wood- Callaway 815 Big Berth Alpha

3 -5 Hybrids Callaway Apex

6-PW- 2014 Callaway Apex Pro

50,54, 58 Wedges- Callaway MD3

Putter- SeeMore FGP

Ball- Kirkland Signature and Snell MTB

1. Cobra Fly Z driver 2016 and Taylormade Speedbladz irons about 2013.

2. Golfspy has reinforced my opinion that technology can help but the game is really between your ears.

Comparisons of clubs are helpful when deciding on purchases to be made or not made. I would like to see some more head to head comparisons of new versus older clubs within brands and inclusion of ACER and Maltby clubs.

3.New clubs have helped marginally, maybe 2 strokes on average. 

4. The newer clubs are easier to hit and I am soon into my 70 year so may have helped maintain some distance. However you can not shape them as easily as my earlier forged clubs 2001 Tommy Armour v31 CB forged or a set of 1966 Haig Ultras that I used until 2001 although sparingly for many years.

Greg McCarthy

Questions:

1. Have you purchased any golf products based on MyGolfSpy reviews? Yes purchased some Callaway Apex black irons. Wife purchased a putter, Vice Golf balls.... LOVE my Vice Pro's

2. How has MyGolfSpy changed the way you think about golf equipment?  I do like the semi accurate information, brings somethings to light and exposes to new products.

3. Have these purchases lowered your scores? Myself about 4 points on my GHIN now a 11.7, My wife he putting is now 2 putts instead of 3 or 4. There is no substitution for good equipment and something you like vs something you dont. 

4. How have these purchases helped you enjoy the game more? How?  Shoot lower scores = more enjoyable, Shoot lower scores = Loose less golf balls lol, Shoot lower scores = win more money, Shoot lower scores = more confidence when there is a daunting hole or must win situation.

:callaway-small:Driver: Epic, Kuro Cage Silver Tini X-stiff, 45.5

:callaway-small:3 Wood: Epic, Kuro Cage Silver Tini X-stiff, 43.5

:taylormade-small: Hybrids 3 & 5, Burner 2.0, Kuro Cage Black 80g, +.50

:callaway-small: Irons 5-9 Callaway Apex Black, KBS CTaper C-130 X-Stiff, +.25 

:vokey-small: SM6 46*, 52*, 56*,60* KBS Tour X, +.5

:odyssey-small:  2 Ball Fang (Tank)

Currently Testing  :taylormade-small: Mill Grind High Toe 60* KBS Tour X, +.5

Right handed)

Erie, PA 

Handicap 10.3

​Absolutely I have:  Leupold range finder, Ping Ketsch putter, Taylor Made M1 driver,  Mizuno wedge, Hopkins wedge, PXG wedge

​I thought I knew a thing or two about marketing but severely underestimated it as regards to the golf equipment industry.  The most visible is not always the best or best for you.   

​The single most contributing item to lower scores has been the range finder. 

​Who does not enjoy playing better golf, lower scores and having more fun?  I do plan to go  for a full blown club fitting and resulting equipment purchase.  Most likely from Cool Clubs, Inc. in their Atlanta facility.  Would be great to see your opinion of these folks and maybe others in the fitting industry.   

1. Equipment - golf balls, Snell, and Kirkland: Nevr Looz bag. I do not buy big name golf equipment - overpriced and full of marketing hype. I doubt the big names have ANY engineering technical staff.

2. No chanes, but confirmation of my suspicions about equipment.

3. Practice leading to improved ball striking did most for my scores, but once you hut the ball solidly, then the Snell and Kirkland balls help.

4. The Nevr Looz golf bag is a very good design - keeps clubs available and organized.

1. Yes, TM M1, TM TP MC 2014 (3-PW), TM EF Wedges (52/56/60).

2. Hasn't really. More or less just peaked my curiosity-particularly with the Kirkland and Snell reviews. 

3. Yes. New irons have given me worlds of confidence from the fairway, and the misses are less off the tee with a properly fitted bag. Handicap has dropped from 7 to 3.

4. Low scores = Fun. Plain and simple.

1. Snell Golf Balls

2. I have a much better understanding of the marketing schemes used by most companies. I also have a much better understanding of equipment performance through the comprehensive tests you generate.

3. Do not know for sure, the Snell Golf balls work well for me, not for certain if they contribute to lower scores yet!

4. I believe future purchases will such as obtaining a good range finder, following your recommendation to get fitted, etc. 

Questions:

1. Have you purchased any golf products based on MyGolfSpy reviews? (Please list which ones.)

Yes I have. Nearly all the clubs in my bag I have based at least a portion of the purchase because of a MGS review.

Cobra Fly Z+ driver, cobra king ltd driver, Mizuno JPX EZ forged irons. Cobra amp cell pro irons and anything else I look at buying I always look up the MGS review before going into the store.

I wouldn't say changed the way I think about golf equipment, but it has allowed me to be a more informed buyer and given me more confidence in my purchases.

They have, but again I believe that goes back to more giving me more confidence in the products I've bought to allow me to be more confident in the course.

Anytime you have confidence you will have more fun and enjoy the game more so most definitely

⛳🛄 as of Nov 6, 2023 (Past WITB
Driver:  :callaway-small: Paradym TD w/ GD ADDI 6X Driver Shootout! 

Wood:    :cobra-small: F7 3 wood 14.5* w/ Motore F1 Shaft

Irons:   :titleist-small: T Series - T200 5 Iron
                                          T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW

Wedge:  Toura Golf - A Spec 53,37,61 degree 

Putter:  Screenshot 2023-06-02 13.10.30.png Mezz Max!

Balls:     Vice Pro Plus Drip (Blue/Orange)

1. Have you purchased and golf products based on MyGolfSpy reviews?

No, I haven't bought any equipment other than balls this year.

2. How has MyGolfSpy changed the way you think about golf equipment ?

It hasn't really changed the way I think about equipment, but it has provided another avenue for reviews and opinions of golfers other than the OEM hype.

3. Have these purchases lowered your score?

No...no purchases.

4. How have these purchases helped you enjoy the game more?

None...again no purchases.

Driver: Callaway GBB Epic 9.0*    3-Wd: Taylormade M1-3HL    Hybrid: Taylormade Superfast 2.0 - 18*    Irons: Callaway Apex CF-19 5-PW
Wedges: Cleveland 50, 56, 58    Putter: Taylormade Ghost Spider    Ball : Callaway Chrome Soft Yellow

1) Most recently the Cobra King F6+ driver, Nike Vapor Flex driver, 2016 edition, Callaway Apex iron set, Callaway Mack Daddy wedges and Cleveland 2135 counterbalanced putters.

2) I have always been an equipment junkie. Since the local big stores do not carry everything that is available, it is hard to be exposed to some equipment that might be best for me but, not on the racks of the local store.

3) research and frequent tuneup lessons have combined to make me a better golfer despite advancing age.

4) Confidence in my purchases has saved me from the eternal search to improve by buying more and more equipment. My choices are remaining in the gamer bag for much longer.

296hole-in-one WITBDriver - Ping G400 Max 10.5* or Titleist 917 D3 10.5*. Fairways - Srixon ZF45 17* 4w; Callaway Rogue 16.5* 4w; Callaway Epic 20* Heavenwood & 24* Divine Nine wood. Irons: TaylorMade P790, 4 - AW. Wedges - Cleveland Black RTX 2.0 AW 52, SW 56 & LW 60; Callaway SureOut 58* SW & 64* XW. Putter(s) - Scotty Cameron Concept X CX-01; Scotty Cameron Golo S5; Scotty Cameron Red X2 C/S; Ping Sigma 2 Wolverine H; Balls - Callaway Truvis; Volvik Vivid Matte Finish; Titleist Pro V1x.

Yes, My Taylormade M1 460 Driver, Kirkland Signature Golf Balls. Callaway X-Hot irons, and my Cleveland 2310 Putter.

Golfspy has given me fantastic unbiased insight into honest equipment reviews and testing. Golfspy has been a great source for researching equipment.

Yes, I have gone from a 22 Handicap to a 15. Ball striking is better and putting has improved significantly. I have saved at least 7-8 strokes a round.Still struggle with my driver but you can't have everything!

By researching and using equipment that helps my game instead of hurting it. Finding the right type of equipment from Golfspy reviews and testing. When I play better it makes the game a lot more enjoyable.

Jason Day (No, not that one!)

Irons: Callaway Rogue X Regular Flex Steel

Driver: Ping G400 Regular flex

Right Handed

Cheney, WA

Avg 18 Hole Score: ~92

1. No, but not because I don't value the info. I haven't had the disposable income to buy new equipment recently. My wishlist is fully based on MGS reviews, however. When I do get the cash, MGS reviews will definitely influence my decision.

2. I feel more informed about the actual performance of equipment, rather than the marketing hype.

3. No, since I haven't purchased any equipment.

4. See above. New equipment always makes the game more enjoyable, for a few swings, at least.

There are just so many things I have bought since I joined MGS.  No, I never bought anything before I joined, but read a lot of blog articles and forum posts before joining.  I am not sure that I can remember everything purchased, but these are what I am still playing/wearing...

Sonartec FW from an old MGS forum post long ago

Snell MyTourBall and Get Sum yellows

Bridgestone JGR driver

SCOR 42, 46, 50, 54, and 58 plus backups!

Kentwool socks

True Linkswear shoes

Sun Mountain bag and cart

Bushnell Tour V3

Criquet shirts

Prior to reading MGS, I went to my local golf shop and bought whatever I needed/wanted; sometimes ordering from eBay.  Now, I only buy equipment after a review or comments from forum members.  I feel better informed about products.

Hard to say.  My scores have come down, but it could be from a combination of the equipment, retiring from work and playing golf more, joining a better course, a new knee 3 years ago.  I do feel like my game is more consistent.

Absolutely!  My JGR driver is much straighter than my SLDR.  My SCORs are fantastic scoring clubs.  My feet feel better when walking in my Kentwools and Trues.  My only complaint is that I am hooked on MGS so much that when all the new things come out, I feel the need to try them all whether I "need" them or not!!  

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

1. MyGolfSpy has changed the way I look at equipment. I pulled the trigger on a EVNRoll putter which cost a bundle and just starting playing one length clubs.

2. Name on equipment is no longer the most important thing for me. It is how it works for my game. I am much more into trying before I buy.

3. The EVNRoll putter has been a game changer for me. Making many more 10 foot and under putts. The one length irons seem to really work but I have only played with them twice so I will have to wait and see.

4. Golf has become much more fun since I learned to use equipment that is easier to hit and not be hung up on how it looks.

Keep up the good work!

Rich, Welches, oregon

• My purchasing decisions are always based on my personal testing. I know that what works well for others may not exactly work well for me. However, I always read reviews and they help me decide what to narrow the testing group to.

• No Question. I have a much better understanding of the physics and the why behind club design than I did before joining the forum...

• I cannot say lowered, but maintained without any real practice. I play to the same index as I did 10 years ago without a minute of practice or work..  Because I have the best equipment for my game. 

• I play adequate, passable golf without any real effort. This allows me to enjoy time spent on the course with friends, instead of wondering if my wedges are the right bounce..

Driver - Ping G430 Max 9° | Ventus Blue TR 
Hybrid - :srixon-small: ZX 16° & 18° | GD Tour IZ S

2 Iron - :srixon-small: ZU65 17° | AeroTech SteelFiber 110icw S

Irons -  :srixon-small: ZX7 MKII  4-Pw | TTDGTI S400, std length  1° flat
Wedges - :cleveland-small: RTX 6 Tour Rack 50° 54° 58° | TTDGTI S400, std length 1° flat

Putter -  L.A.B. Golf Link.1 | LA Golf P135 shaft | Garsen Quad Tour grip