Testers Wanted! Callaway Ai Smoke Drivers & AutoFlex Dream 7 Driver Shafts ×

What is "Affordable?"

GolfSpy Barbajo

My Pro Shop statred selling their Logo Shirts made by "Bermuda Sands"  They were $25 and very comfortable.  Also, they were "affordable"  Then, about 6 months ago, they put up a rack of shirts with Logos from all over the country.  They are only $15!  They are the same shirt as our Pebble Creek logo shirt, just $10 cheaper.  So now, everybody is sporting the Bermuda Sands shirts with weird logos....kinda cool and very affordable. However, if you go to the Bermuda Sands website their shirts sell for $70....WTF?

If you need shirts, come to our Pro Shop.....

Driver: image.png.6ba1c8a254ad57aa05e527b74c2e04ba.png0311 XF 10.5* w/Project X Cypher 40 gram Senior shaft or 0811 XF 12* w/Evenflo Riptide CB Senior shaft

Fairways:  image.png.80321f01fc46450b6f428c7daf7b3471.png0211 5W & 7W w/ Evenflo Riptide CB  regular shaft and Tour Edge E521 9W w/Fubuki HD50 regular shaft

Hybrid: None in bag at the moment

IronsTitleist T300 5-PW w/Fubuki MV Senior graphite shafts w/Golf Pride Tour

Wedges: Edison forged 49*, 53* and 57* wedges with KB PGI Senior shafts(80 grm).

Putter: 33” Evnroll ER6R or  ER2 or Bellum Winmore Model 707,   or Nike Method Core Drone  w/Evnroll Gravity Grip

Bag: Vice cart bag(Black/Lime). 

Ball: Snell MTB Prime X, Maxfli Tour/S/X CG, Titleist Pro V1x or Titleist TruFeel

Using Shot Scope X5 and Pinned Rangefinder

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My Pro Shop statred selling their Logo Shirts made by "Bermuda Sands"  They were $25 and very comfortable.  Also, they were "affordable"  Then, about 6 months ago, they put up a rack of shirts with Logos from all over the country.  They are only $15!  They are the same shirt as our Pebble Creek logo shirt, just $10 cheaper.  So now, everybody is sporting the Bermuda Sands shirts with weird logos....kinda cool and very affordable. However, if you go to the Bermuda Sands website their shirts sell for $70....WTF?

If you need shirts, come to our Pro Shop.....

My home course sells the same Bermuda Sands shirts. I always wanted one, but I wouldn't cough up the $45.00 asking price. Last month they were 

"on sale" for $29.00. Still too much for me to spend on a shirt with a golf course logo on it. This month they are marked down to $20.00. I bought one. Very nice shirt.... 

Here is my most recent example: Just yesterday....

I played a 9-hole charity scramble. In addition to the golf one of the fund raising methods was buying squares on a board for a chance to win a soft-side zipper ice chest cooler-bag by Yeti. This thing retails for $350! I have a bag ice-chest that I occasionally take places. Works fine and will keep drinks etc. cold most of the day with 1 small bag of ice in it. Cost $14.

I talked to a few guys yesterday about the $350 Yeti vs. my $14 el Cheapo model. They argued that the Yeti will keep your beer ice cold without even melting the ice for well over a day. Maybe 2! My argument was all I have to do is add more ice at $1.89/bag. Counting the $14 for my cheapo cooler bag I'd also have to buy another 178 bags of ice to equal the cost of one Yeti cooler. I'll stick with my el Cheapo. Which I use 3-4 times a year.

My Sun Mountain bag currently includes:   TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png 771CSI 5i - PW and TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png PFC Micro Tour-c 52°, 56°, 60 wedges

:755178188_TourEdge: EXS 10.5*, TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png 929-HS FW4 16.5* 

:edel-golf-1: Willimette w/GolfPride Contour

Glad to see there a lot of like minded people in here about what is affordable. When I worked I used to pay up for a good shirt and It never failed, the first hot dog I ate would deposit mustard on my beer gut. Of course by the time I got home the stain would have set and it used to really pi** me off. I lost the beer gut and with it my taste for expensive shirts. I am much happier now. Golf clubs, same thing...I finally realized it wasn't the tools , it was the mechanic.I may be a slow learner and dumb....but I'm not stupid :D  (some may argue that point.) :P  

Anything that I don't get in trouble for buying is affordable.

Like most others comments, affordability comes down to an individuals own choice.

I like a bargain, and look out for well reviewed gear that is on special or at runout prices. I always buy the best quality shoes that I can afford, they're the one item I'm extremely picky about. My current shoes are ECCO Bioms, that are crazily comfortable and supportive, but I got them at a great price.

I won't pay full price, or even close for clubs I haven't tried. I'm willing to take a punt if the price is low enough.

My last purchase was 3 Adams Tight Lies 2 hybrids that were potentially for my daughter. It looks like they won't suit her, but one may sneak into my bag, another 1 or 2 into my "holiday" set. Even if I only keep 1 I'm probably breaking even.

:Sub70:  849 Pro Evenflow Riptide 6.0
:cobra-small: F8 3 & 5 Woods Project X Evenflow Blue 6.0

:titelist-small: TS2 7 Wood Project X Evenflow Blue 6.0
:mizuno-small:  MP18 MMC - Project X LZ 5.5
:cleveland-small: Zipcore Wedges 50,54,58 - Project X LZ 5.5
MLA Tour Mallet 33"
:srixon-small:  Z Star
:ping-small: Pioneer bag
:Clicgear: buggy

I'm always looking for bargains.  Some things I can always count on:

Izod shirts and pants - Great quality, low prices.  If you have an outlet near you, check it out.  I especially love the pants; they look good enough to wear to work (wife approved).

C9 (Target) golf shorts - Really well made.

Foot Joy Contour Casuals (previous year) - Keep an eye out for clearance sales, they seem to clear out prior year models each winter/spring.

Balls - The convenience store at the corner sells recycled balls.  Srixon Z-Stars for about $10; Pro V1s for $19.

What's in the bag:
Driver - :cobra-small: F8 - Aldila NV Blue 60 ( S )
3 Wood (13.5*) - :titleist-small: 980F 
4 Wood (18*) - :cobra-small: F8 - Aldila NV Blue 60 ( S )
3 Hybrid (19*) - :taylormade-small: RBZ
4i - PW - :wilson_staff_small: D7 Forged - Recoil 760 ( S )
52* - :cleveland-small: CBX
58* - :cleveland-small: CBX Full Face 2
Putter - :ping-small: Craz-e
Bag - :1590477705_SunMountain: 2.5 (Blue)
Ball -  :titleist-small: AVX
Instagram - @hardcorelooper
Twitter - @meovino
Facebook - mike.eovino

Here is my most recent example: Just yesterday....

I played a 9-hole charity scramble. In addition to the golf one of the fund raising methods was buying squares on a board for a chance to win a soft-side zipper ice chest cooler-bag by Yeti. This thing retails for $350! I have a bag ice-chest that I occasionally take places. Works fine and will keep drinks etc. cold most of the day with 1 small bag of ice in it. Cost $14.

I talked to a few guys yesterday about the $350 Yeti vs. my $14 el Cheapo model. They argued that the Yeti will keep your beer ice cold without even melting the ice for well over a day. Maybe 2! My argument was all I have to do is add more ice at $1.89/bag. Counting the $14 for my cheapo cooler bag I'd also have to buy another 178 bags of ice to equal the cost of one Yeti cooler. I'll stick with my el Cheapo. Which I use 3-4 times a year.

Beer in ice chest doesn't last a day, let alone two!!

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

Beer in ice chest doesn't last a day, let alone two!!

Most people really don't need the ice chest to stay cold for over 24 hours....besides, the beer won't last that long!....LOL

Driver: image.png.6ba1c8a254ad57aa05e527b74c2e04ba.png0311 XF 10.5* w/Project X Cypher 40 gram Senior shaft or 0811 XF 12* w/Evenflo Riptide CB Senior shaft

Fairways:  image.png.80321f01fc46450b6f428c7daf7b3471.png0211 5W & 7W w/ Evenflo Riptide CB  regular shaft and Tour Edge E521 9W w/Fubuki HD50 regular shaft

Wedges: Edison forged 49*, 53* and 57* wedges with KB PGI Senior shafts(80 grm).

Putter: 33” Evnroll ER6R or  ER2 or Bellum Winmore Model 707,   or Nike Method Core Drone  w/Evnroll Gravity Grip

Ball: Snell MTB Prime X, Maxfli Tour/S/X CG, Titleist Pro V1x or Titleist TruFeel

Thought while shaving this morning...what is "affordable?"

When various products, particularly apparel, have been discussed here that issue of price is always a hot button. What do you consider "affordable?" Does "affordable" mean "cheap?" Does it mean "discounted?" Does it mean than anything that carries a premium price tag - be it a club, a bag, a shirt or a belt - is a ripoff?

Over the years my own views have shifted - I'm a bargain hunter of the highest order but as I've gotten older I've come to appreciate things that last. 10 years ago I would have never purchased, say, a pair of Kentwool socks for $20 when you can buy a 10-pack of socks at Marshall's for $15. I mean, they're freaking socks, right? Nowadays, however, I've come to value style, comfort and quality a bit more and have bought several pair of Kentwood's at full price. Of course, I'll jump all over the Socktober bargain sales, but I've bought several pair at full price - event their compression socks at $40 a pop (I'm a trainer in my day job and spend a lot of time on my feet teaching classes and flying, so there's value to me).

I recently bought some Tommy John underwear - as a devoted listener to Mike and Mike, I've heard their commercials and finally checked out the website and bought some. Expensive? Yep. Did I use a coupon code? Yep. Did I still pay more for 3 pair of TJ's compared to the bargain rack pack at Marshall's? Yep. Do I like them? Yep! Would I do it again? Yep...

Price is a hot button in any industry - and it's easy to say things are overpriced or too expensive. My question is how do you choose what's worth it to you and what isn't?

I'm interested in how you make your own buying decisions and, frankly, comments along the line of "anyone who buys stuff at that price is an idiot" are kinda useless and don't really help.

So I've been playing the game for almost four years now and when I decided that golf was going to be my hobby, pops said to never buy brand new clubs, and don't get anything name brand until you can shoot under 90.

I never bought anything brand new but I did buy a full Taylormade r7 set as my first set. Fast forward to September of this year and I was fitted at my club by my pro, with brand new everything. I saved 3k over the course of a year to be able to get fit on my birthday and I did. Full TM woods and Srixon irons and Cleveland wedges and a shiny new TM putter all fit to me. It's probably the most I'll ever spend at one time on my equipment but I do feel that it's vital to get what you're fit for. (Side note) I picked everything out, I wasn't "sold" on anything...Club pro is a srixon and TM staffer so I got cost plus 10% on everything, little over $1800 for a full bag.

Now the clothes? I buy under armour in lot sales on eBay, and wear PGA tour pants off amazon.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

"I don't lose any sleep at night over the potential for failure. I cannot even spell the word"- General James "Mad Dog" Mattis. USMC

Jmgonet45's Bag

Taylormade M1 8.5 lofted down a quarter turn to 8.25. Project X HZRDUS Black 6.5 X

Taylormade M2 15 Degree. Project X HZRDUS Black 6.5 X

Taylormade M1 19 Degree. Motore Speeder 8.3 Tour Spec X. 

Srixon 565 Irons 4-6. KBS C-Taper 130x 1 deg upright ,standard loft

Srixon 765 Irons 7-PW KBS C-Taper 130x 1 deg upright, standard loft

Cleveland RTX 3.0 50-54-60. KBS C-Taper 130x. 1 deg upright, standard loft

Taylormade Rossa Monza Itsy Bitsy Spider, 35 inch.

So I've been playing the game for almost four years now and when I decided that golf was going to be my hobby, pops said to never buy brand new clubs, and don't get anything name brand until you can shoot under 90.

I never bought anything brand new but I did buy a full Taylormade r7 set as my first set. Fast forward to September of this year and I was fitted at my club by my pro, with brand new everything. I saved 3k over the course of a year to be able to get fit on my birthday and I did. Full TM woods and Srixon irons and Cleveland wedges and a shiny new TM putter all fit to me. It's probably the most I'll ever spend at one time on my equipment but I do feel that it's vital to get what you're fit for. (Side note) I picked everything out, I wasn't "sold" on anything...Club pro is a srixon and TM staffer so I got cost plus 10% on everything, little over $1800 for a full bag.

Now the clothes? I buy under armour in lot sales on eBay, and wear PGA tour pants off amazon.

Sounds great....We need pictures!

If I showed a pick of my closet I would probably get kicked off this site. However it is nice to be the best dressed guy at men's night every Wednesday.

Wow!  Only on Wednesday, eh?   Here, every night is men's night!!   ;)

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

Very similar to you, JB. Best example I have is Under Armour Heat Gear. Balked at paying $50 for a mock T, until I got one at a discount. Seemingly worth every penny, but still hard to pull that "high dollar" trigger, whether it's apparel, clubs or even a greens fee a lot of the time.

"Where'd it go?"  "Right in the Lumberyard..."

126422322_PXGLogo_2.png.74a339363ba3931cc4fc226a253621f8.png Gen 2  0811 XF 10.5*  Graphite Design Tour AD DI-6x

126422322_PXGLogo_2.png.74a339363ba3931cc4fc226a253621f8.png Gen 2 0211 15* 3W Mitsubishi Tensei Raw Blue 65-S
:bridgestone-small:  Tour B JGR 15*   Fairway UST ProForce V2 7F5 76g X-Flex

(These two are gonna fight it out in early "24 to see who stays in the bag...)

:bridgestone-small:  Tour B JGR 19* & 22* Hybrid UST ProForce V2 90g X-Flex
:bridgestone-small:  Tour B JGR HF-2 irons (5i - PW)  KBS Tour 130x

:cleveland-small: CBX Wedges (50, 54, 58)  TT Dynamic Gold 115 Wedge Shaft
MATI  Mamo Putter 33"  Super Stroke Football League 3.0 Slim
MX21TOURYLW_NOCOLOR_FRT.jpg.79e37b9c329b3d3a644cb61d2746a057.jpg

:ping-small: Hoofer Camo Stand Bag

:918457628_PrecisionPro: Precision Pro Nexus Rangefinder

:PuttOut:FAN!

1711524086_TheGrintlogo_text_1.png.c1eb3f656b10191d1fc9a14a0fd77f95.png PRO Member

If I showed a pick of my closet I would probably get kicked off this site. However it is nice to be the best dressed guy at men's night every Wednesday.

More likely that we'd envy you to the point we storm the castle. Unfortunately, most of it probably wouldn't fit my fat...

"Where'd it go?"  "Right in the Lumberyard..."

126422322_PXGLogo_2.png.74a339363ba3931cc4fc226a253621f8.png Gen 2  0811 XF 10.5*  Graphite Design Tour AD DI-6x

126422322_PXGLogo_2.png.74a339363ba3931cc4fc226a253621f8.png Gen 2 0211 15* 3W Mitsubishi Tensei Raw Blue 65-S
:bridgestone-small:  Tour B JGR 15*   Fairway UST ProForce V2 7F5 76g X-Flex

(These two are gonna fight it out in early "24 to see who stays in the bag...)

:bridgestone-small:  Tour B JGR 19* & 22* Hybrid UST ProForce V2 90g X-Flex
:bridgestone-small:  Tour B JGR HF-2 irons (5i - PW)  KBS Tour 130x

:cleveland-small: CBX Wedges (50, 54, 58)  TT Dynamic Gold 115 Wedge Shaft
MATI  Mamo Putter 33"  Super Stroke Football League 3.0 Slim
MX21TOURYLW_NOCOLOR_FRT.jpg.79e37b9c329b3d3a644cb61d2746a057.jpg

:ping-small: Hoofer Camo Stand Bag

:918457628_PrecisionPro: Precision Pro Nexus Rangefinder

:PuttOut:FAN!

1711524086_TheGrintlogo_text_1.png.c1eb3f656b10191d1fc9a14a0fd77f95.png PRO Member

This subject is actually fascinating to me.

Here is how I perceive it. Affordable isn't a simple idea. We use a tier system.

I'd argue that to each of us there are a certain segment of items that we are totally price insensitive to. Some examples of that to me are as follows: Golf Clubs, Coffee (whole bean quality stuff), Clothing, Office chair, Organic Food, etc.

Tommy John is a perfect example. I know that I can purchase the Nordstrom Rack version for $20 instead of $40 a pair for the Second Skin stuff, but honestly, I'd pay $100 for the stuff if that's what it took. It's simply the best and most comfortable underwear I've ever tried. To me, that product is "affordable" because I'm price insensitive. With that being said, there are certainly other items in my life where price and value are of the utmost importance. Such as: Television, Cell Phone service, housing necesities, golf balls, etc.

It's such a fascinating subject. We can totally flip the reasoning/perspective based solely on what we are purchasing. For me? I'm buying the correct clubs for me no matter the price. To me, having the confidence of know I'm getting the best thing that I can for my game makes a huge difference.

:titelist-small: TS3 8.75 with HZRDOUS Yellow and Black MicroPerf Best Grips.

:callaway-small: XR 16 3W & 5W with HZRDOUS Red shafts and Black MicroPerf Best Grips.

:srixon-small: U65 4i with Fujikura MCI shaft and Black MicroPerf Best Grips.

:titelist-small: AP3 5-PW with Accra Tour 110i shafts and Black MicroPerf Best Grips.

:titelist-small: SM7 50F, 54S and 60M grinds with Dynamic Gold 120 Tour Issue S400 and Black MicroPerf Best Grips.

:bettinardi-1: Queen B #6 with 34" Stability Shaft and P2 Aware Tour Grip.

:titelist-small: Pro-V1 Golf Ball.

Jones Utility Golf Bag.

Dormie Custom Headcovers.
Bushnell Pro X2 Laser Rangefinder.

Dayuuuummmm   ya'll got me wanting to try them uptown underwear.   The fancy socks sounds pretty comfortable too however I'm retired now so I have to catch those kind of luxuries on sale.  I'm a bargain shopper however like some have said, I look for bargains that are well made and will last me a while.  You buy cheap then you end of buying it again before you would of if you had bought the quality stuff in the first place. 

Ping G430 Max Driver 10.5 Degree
Titleist TSR1 4, 5, & 6 Hybrids 
Titleist T350 Irons 7 - W48 
Cleveland
CBX ZipCore  52 56 & 60 Degree Wedges

LAB Mezz Max Broomstick Putter / TPT Shaft  (Platinum @ 45/78)

Ole gray, no joke. Tommy John underwear is a game changer. This is not hyperbole. They are worth every dollar of $40 a pair. I'd pay double that if I had to. They're simply the best. Seriously, try a pair. You'll get them, wear them for a day, and then throw all of the other underwear you own away and replace them with Tommy John. They're that good.

:callaway-small: XR 16 3W & 5W with HZRDOUS Red shafts and Black MicroPerf Best Grips.

:titelist-small: AP3 5-PW with Accra Tour 110i shafts and Black MicroPerf Best Grips.

:titelist-small: SM7 50F, 54S and 60M grinds with Dynamic Gold 120 Tour Issue S400 and Black MicroPerf Best Grips.

Jones Utility Golf Bag.

Ole gray, no joke. Tommy John underwear is a game changer. This is not hyperbole. They are worth every dollar of $40 a pair. I'd pay double that if I had to. They're simply the best. Seriously, try a pair. You'll get them, wear them for a day, and then throw all of the other underwear you own away and replace them with Tommy John. They're that good.

Heck buddy Christmas is coming up so ole Santa will have some new drawers on my list

Cleveland

Smart move my friend.

Jones Utility Golf Bag.

.... I've had to bite my keyboard to not post regarding Tommy-freaking-John "game-changer" underwear. But I can't.

So Shawn, what game is being changed? I want to know. I want in the game man.

Will I shoot lower scores? Will my lawn become the envy of the neighborhood? Will I look 20 years younger? Will my investments perpetually skyrocket? Will beautiful women demand I come sit with them? Will my beer taste better? What is it? Please tell me.  :D

My Sun Mountain bag currently includes:   TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png 771CSI 5i - PW and TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png PFC Micro Tour-c 52°, 56°, 60 wedges

:755178188_TourEdge: EXS 10.5*, TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png 929-HS FW4 16.5* 

:edel-golf-1: Willimette w/GolfPride Contour

I'm with plaid - and you can go commando for free! ;)

Just don't get ya tally whacker caught up in your zipper.  I did that when I was a little boy and my Dad had to chase me out from under the house to free that thing up. :unsure: 

Cleveland

Just don't get ya tally whacker caught up in your zipper. I did that when I was a little boy and my Dad had to chase me out from under the house to free that thing up. :unsure:

Don't get the beams above the frank. Learned that by watching Something About Mary.

WITB 2024

Driver: :taylormade-small:  Qi10 LS 9* HZRDUS RDX Smoke Blue 60 6.5

Fairway: :taylormade-small: M5 15* Evenflow Black 75g 6.5

Fairway: :taylormade-small: Sim 19* HZRDUS Red 75g 6.5

Hybrid: :PXG: 0317x 22* KBS Proto 95x

Irons: :callaway-small: X Forged CB 5 - PW MMT 105 TX 

Wedges:  :callaway-small: Jaws Raw 50*, 54* & 58* TTDG "OG" Spinner

Putter:  :callaway-small: Toulon Madison BGT Fire 34.75"

Ball: :srixon-small: Z Star Diamond

Well, we have some passionate underwear people in here! Haha.

The game that's being changed is comfort. They don't ride up, don't need adjusted at all while wearing them. You could have a pair on and do whatever around the house and the comfort won't change. The "quick draw" fly is amazing. You may think a horizontal fly isn't much different than traditional, but you haven't tried these.

It's comfort. Compared to other high end underwear there's no competition. They're just awesome. Plus the material is super comfortable and breathable.

Anyone else want more underwear sales information? Haha.

Hey I get it, underwear is underwear right? Sure, but if you try them I promise you you'll see what I'm saying. These are awesome.

Hope that helps boys. Haha.

Jones Utility Golf Bag.

Over the years I've settled into more of a bargain shopper. Although I do have specific brands I stick to - UA and Adidas mainly. Thankfully I can find the occasional deals on both brands so that's good.

With shoes I will spend a little more for quality but $125 is typically where I start to draw the line. I take good care of my shoes and they tend to last a while for me so that investment gets stretched out.

On the underwear front I'm pretty picky and love my 2UNDR shorts. I walk a lot and have learned the hard way which brands don't mesh well with my under carriage! :) This is one area where I don't cheap out and will pay a bit extra for quality.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Without a doubt, the single most expensive thing you will ever buy is golf equipment - if purchased on a whim.

If you tally up the amount of money the average golfer spends on the latest driver - in the vain hope it will transform their game - or any other golf club that will perform the same miracle, then you have a pretty large bill. I would estimate that most golfers spend an average of $2000 + on equipment they needn't buy.

By anyones standards, that is simply unaffordable.

If you flip that theory around, then the single most value for money thing you can buy is knowledge. A golf lesson, a fitting session or similar will still be valid years after you buy it - and best of all, it will transfer to any piece of equipment that you will ever own in the future (provided you don't fall into the first "whim" option). If you take that knowledge and extrapolate it into to something worth buying, then you are halfway on the path to playing better golf. That, in my opinion is value for money - some may disagree, but then their cupboards may well be full of golfing equipment that has out lived its usefulness too.....

.... I've had to bite my keyboard to not post regarding Tommy-freaking-John "game-changer" underwear. But I can't.

So Shawn, what game is being changed? I want to know. I want in the game man.

Will I shoot lower scores? Will my lawn become the envy of the neighborhood? Will I look 20 years younger? Will my investments perpetually skyrocket? Will beautiful women demand I come sit with them? Will my beer taste better? What is it? Please tell me.  :D

I have a theory! My good friend golf buddy Doug is a very fine golfer. He "claims" the extra distance from his very smooth and easy swing is because he goes commando, gets the extra power from the forward momentum of his unrestricted... well you get the idea. Perhaps the design of the Tommy John's has a similar springboard effect!!!!

Nonchalant putts count the same as chalant putts.

In my Ogio Ozone XX Cart Stand Bag:

Ping G400 10.5 Deg Driver, stock Stiff shaft
TM Rocketballz 19 Deg 5 Wood, stock Matrix Osik Stiff shaft
TM Rocketballz Stage 2 21 Deg Tour 4 Hybrid, Rocketfuel 80h Stiff shaft 

Callaway Apex CF 16 Irons, 4-P, Stiff Shafts

Scor 48 and 55 degree wedges.  
Renegar 60 Deg Steel Shaft Lob Wedge

TM Ghost Spider Si 38" Counterbalanced Putter

You never know until you try Jax! Haha.

Jones Utility Golf Bag.

Archived