Tony Covey MGS

TESTERS ANNOUNCED - EVNRoll Putters

rounds per year: 40-60

current hcp: 6

Current putter: oddysey white hot #1

Been shopping a new putter. This would be awesome!

No way this can be better than my gamer putter! lol

1. Average 40 rounds/year

2. Handicap 13.9

3. Ping Cadence TR Ketsch Heavy - straight stroke, 34"

• 25 - The average number of rounds you play annually

• 11 - Your current handicap
  • Ping Ketsch Mallet - Golf Spy most accurate - Your Current Putter

I'll be interested to see how you hackers rate this putter. I seriously doubt this putter will be any kind of Magic Wand. Better than what you currently putt with? Maybe. Magic? LOL.... no.

• Like 1

• The average number of rounds you play annually - 25
  • Your current handicap - 12
  • Your Current Putter - Cure RX2

Saw these when they were first announced. I was definitely intrigued, but I've always been skeptical of switching from a classic blade. Would love to give these a shot!

- I am a 2.4 handicap and improving after finally getting a set of irons that fit my game

-I play 50ish rounds a year, sometimes more, sometimes less depending on how nice the temps are in South Georgia

-I currently play a 2015 (16?) Scotty Cameron Select Newport 1. Replaced a Scotty Newport 1 that had been in my bag (and never benched) since 2008

Very cool to see Guerin back at it. I would be extremely interested in seeing how these stack up!

80 rounds a year

Current Index is 4.2

Scotty Cameron Fast Back with Superstroke Flatso 3.0

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Does EVNRoll Live Up To the Hype?

Here's your chance to find out.

A couple of months ago we put Guerin Rife's EVNRoll putters to the test. Much to our surprise, all 4 of the EVNRoll models we tested outperformed our 2016 Most Wanted Winners in both the blade and mallet categories. That's right; the EVNRoll bested the legendary PING Ketsch and the Odyssey White Hot RX #1

EVNRoll Technology

evnroll-test-4.png

The explanation for EVNRoll's performance can be found in it's unique (and patented) groove design. The proprietary design does two things.

Firstly, the grooves transfer more energy to the ball on off-center hits. Like PING's TR Grooves, EVNRoll's grooves structure effectively reduces ball speed at the center of the face, while progressively increasing it towards the edges. The end result is the ball comes off the face at the same pace regardless of where impact occurs.

Secondly, EVNRoll's milling pattern helps gear the ball the back towards the center on those same mis-hits. Putts not only roll the same speed, but they also roll to the same spot.

Sound too good to be true? We thought so too...right up until our test results validated the claims.

Testers Wanted

evnroll-test-2.png

Guerin Rife believes his EVNRoll technology can make you a more consistent and more accurate putter. Our preliminary test results certainly support that contention, but we're excited to get EVNRoll technology into your hands.

Will your EVNRoll experience mirror our own?

MyGolfSpy is looking for six golfers to put the EVNRoll putter to the test. Forum members selected to participate in this test will work directly with Guerin Rife (via phone) to get fitted for the right EVNRoll model. Once you receive your putter, test it head to head against your gamer and report your findings.

evrnroll-putters.png

How To Apply:

As you know, we take our product testing seriously at MyGolfSpy, so please read the following instructions carefully:

First, if you aren't a member already, you must sign-up (click here to register).

Next, leave a comment in this thread that tells us the following:

• The average number of rounds you play annually
  • Your current handicap
  • Your Current Putter

Good luck...

50-60 rounds a year

Handicap +1.0

Current putter Ping Bergan

Play over 100 rounds a year, currently off 4, using an oddssey Tank 7 counterbalance. Would be great to find a. Enter putter

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Thank You MSG for the opportunity to test a new putter that will soon be to market.

Guerin Rife has a rich history in producing first rate putters.

1. I play on average at least 150+ rounds annually as i live in warm climate area year round and putt on various surfaces from bent grass to tif bermuda.

2. My current handicap is 9.8 thru my GHIN number.

3. I currently game the Toulon Design San Diego model and previously a Scotty Cameron Newport.

Joe

I play about 25 rounds a year

Current hdcp is 4.9.

Current putter is Rife Legend Z, 33.5" with SuperStroke Slim 2.0, I bored out weight holes and filled with Tungsten Powder and then have a 60g counter balance plug under grip.  Head weight is now 400g.  

The last couple of years I played 30-35 rounds of golf, short season where I live.

My current handicap is 13

In the last couple of years I've switched my putter 3 times, this is the one area that my game truly struggles with. This year I picked up the Ping Heavy Ketch and it has improved my putting a lot.

Ping Heavy Ketch

RH , Strong Arc, 33" length

Thank you for the opportunity

about 40 rounds per year

16 handicap

See More putter with Super Strike 3.0 grip and counter balance weight