TESTERS ANNOUNCED - EVNRoll Putters

There is nothing more important than testing head to head for me. My likes and dislikes are very evident so I attend as many club testings as I can. Don't get that opportunity with putters though.

Rounds: 40-50

HDCP: 9

Putter: Odyssey Metal X #1 Milled

Good Luck to us all!

Play around 45 rounds per year, handicap is 17, current putter is odyssey white hot 2 ball. Used to have the Rife 2 bar putter which I loved but it was stolen along with my custom fitted ping clubs. Would love a chance to try another Rife product.

1) Play about 50 rounds a year, weather dependent 

2) current handicap is a 11

3) currently using a 34.5 inch custom odyssey works 7, (with hosel) midsize grip.

would love to try one of these putters, love the look of the longer backed blade

Thanks for the opportunity MyGolfSpy, EVNRoll

I play between 60 and 75 rounds a year and carry an 8.6 handicap. I currently game a 2015 bettinardi studio stock 2. I also have substantial experience in putter design and fully understand all physical aspects that go into the creation of a putter head. I have developed multiple cnc milled prototypes using modeling software.

I would love to demo one of these putters. I reached out directly to Evnroll the week you published the initial review trying to get my hands on one. I even put their sales rep in contact with a local golf shop that carries a substantial inventory of boutique putters. Unfortunately, none available near me yet.

150 rounds per year

PGA Professional

Yes Tracy - been in the bag 7 years, something will have to be pretty amazing to take this out!

Driver:  Ping G30 Ls Tec, 9.9 Degrees, Diamana D+ 72 TX

FW Wood: Taylormade Aeroburer TP 3HL, Diamana D+ 72X

Hybrids:  Taylormade UDI 2 Iron, Project X 7.0 Flighted

Irons:  Ping S55 4-PW, Project X 7.0 Flighted

Wedges:  Ping Glide, 52+56+60, Project X 6.5 Flighted

Putter:  Yes Tracy.

Ball:  Pro V1x

Does EVNRoll Live Up To the Hype?

Here's your chance to find out.

A couple of months ago we put Guerin Rife's EVNRoll putters to the test. Much to our surprise, all 4 of the EVNRoll models we tested outperformed our 2016 Most Wanted Winners in both the blade and mallet categories. That's right; the EVNRoll bested the legendary PING Ketsch and the Odyssey White Hot RX #1

EVNRoll Technology

evnroll-test-4.png

The explanation for EVNRoll's performance can be found in it's unique (and patented) groove design. The proprietary design does two things.

Firstly, the grooves transfer more energy to the ball on off-center hits. Like PING's TR Grooves, EVNRoll's grooves structure effectively reduces ball speed at the center of the face, while progressively increasing it towards the edges. The end result is the ball comes off the face at the same pace regardless of where impact occurs.

Secondly, EVNRoll's milling pattern helps gear the ball the back towards the center on those same mis-hits. Putts not only roll the same speed, but they also roll to the same spot.

Sound too good to be true? We thought so too...right up until our test results validated the claims.

Testers Wanted

evnroll-test-2.png

Guerin Rife believes his EVNRoll technology can make you a more consistent and more accurate putter. Our preliminary test results certainly support that contention, but we're excited to get EVNRoll technology into your hands.

Will your EVNRoll experience mirror our own?

MyGolfSpy is looking for six golfers to put the EVNRoll putter to the test. Forum members selected to participate in this test will work directly with Guerin Rife (via phone) to get fitted for the right EVNRoll model. Once you receive your putter, test it head to head against your gamer and report your findings.

evrnroll-putters.png

How To Apply:

As you know, we take our product testing seriously at MyGolfSpy, so please read the following instructions carefully:

First, if you aren't a member already, you must sign-up (click here to register).

Next, leave a comment in this thread that tells us the following:

• The average number of rounds you play annually
  • Your current handicap
  • Your Current Putter

Good luck...

I play about 75 rounds a year.

Handicap is 2.

Current putter is a custom Xenon.

Hi!

I'd love to test out this new putter - I've had my Scotty Cameron Newport 2.5 for years and would be amazed if I found something that I rolled any better. 

• The average number of rounds you play annually - 40-50
  • Your current handicap - 10.5
  • Your Current Putter - Scotty Cameron Newport 2.5 (Left Hand)

I'm curious to see how this stacks up to both the Ketsch (version 2) and the RJ 506 putter  in my bag. Yes I alternate between the 2 mostly because the Ketsch is really stable for me stroke and results wise while the RJ looks and feels awesome.

I play about 30 rounds a year and my handicap is 19.
If I'm not selected I'll still try to get hold of 1 if the reviews are good.

Irons: Miura PP9003 KBS Tour 90 R 5-P

Wedges: Miura New Wedge Series 51 Deg, Cobra Tour Trusty 56 Deg

Driver: Bridgestone JGR 10.5 with Tour AD J16-11W Reg stock JDM

3 Wood: Bridgestone JGR 3W with Tour AD J16-11W Stiff Reg stock JDM

Hybrid: Bridgestone JGR 4H with Tour AD J16-11W Reg stock JDM

Putter: Ping Sigma G Kinloch C 

Right handed, lives in Singapore

Playing in the mid 90s and trying my best to break 90 consistently.

Love to try this new technology.  

1. I play over 200 rounds a year, one of the advantages to being recently retired.

2. Handicap ranges between 10-12, current index is 11.3.

3. I'm currently using an Odyssey White Hot RX #7 putter, which just replaced my 4 year old Odyssey #7 which got bent in a freak cart accident.

Sebastian, Michigan

• I play over 50 rounds a year

• My current handicap is 8

• My current putter is a Ping Anser milled 5 with a superstroke grip and a 100g counterbalance weight.

I have been searching and tinkering with putters forever. I currently own about 15 putters and work to find the perfect putt. I would love to test this putter. I believe in face roll technology 

• The average number of rounds you play annually -- 40-45 rounds annually

• Your current handicap --- 21 hdcp
  • Your Current Putter ---- Bettinardi Inovai 3.0

Gamer putter - Odyssey Works Two Ball Fang with Superstroke Slim 3.0 grip; also Ping Rustler Cadence TR with Suoerstroke Mid Slim 2.0 grip

Handicap - 10.3

Rounds per year - 125 - 150

Please enrol me in the EVNRoll test. I am good putter and want to get better!!