TESTERS ANNOUNCED - EVNRoll Putters

Our Sponsors

as many think, "drive for show, putt for dough", i would love to give these interesting flatsticks a try.
VERY promising tests and reviews!

i play about 40 to 45 rounds a year

with a handicap of 7.6

and an Odyssey White Ice 2 Ball F7

hope to hear from you soon :-)

uli

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Does EVNRoll Live Up To the Hype?   Here's your chance to find out.   A couple of months ago we put Guerin Rife's EVNRoll putters to the test. Much to our surprise, all 4 of the EVNRoll models we

Congrats to the selected testers.  I will be PM'ing you shortly.   RevKev Fozycle Hula Rock Carolina Golfer 2 JLukes BGeorgen

Congrats guys. I have been playing a Rife Legacy Z putter for the last couple of months and man is it accurate. I really like the bars on top for aligning putts. If any of you testers have played

Posted Images

I have had this putter on my radar since your guys testing. 

1. I play around 100 rounds a year, including city championship, and match play tournament

2. Current handicap is 8.4

3. Current putter is the Ping Ketsch (would love to compare them)

I also have an indoor putting green, which I use for a couple hundred hours per year.

:ping: G400 LST

:cleveland: Launcher HB 3W

:taylormade: P-790 2 Iron

:cleveland: CBX Irons 4-PW

:cleveland: CBX 50 degree

:cleveland: CBX 54 degree

:cleveland: CBX2 58 degree

:taylormade:TP copper juno putter

• The average number of rounds you play annually -     60

• Your current handicap -                                                Don't have one
  • Your Current Putter -                                                    Taylormade Ghost Tour DA-62(Which I have been looking to replace)

Very interested in a grooved putter to determine if it is more consistent versus my current gamer. About me:

I play around 100-120 rounds per year. Very avid golfer, former college player, then mini tour, now I am an amateur again and play various tournaments.

My curent HCP: +1.1

Current Putter: Scotty Cameron Select Newport

Thanks for the consideration guys.