TESTERS ANNOUNCED - EVNRoll Putters

Our Sponsors

Excited for the opportunity to test one of these! Thanks MGS!

I'd say I play roughly 2 to 3 times a month, so just about 40 times a year.

I don't have an official handicap, but I tend to shoot between 82-87 depending on how much I've been able to put in on the range.

Current putter is a Scotty Cameron Laguna Pro Platinum, 35 inches with the blue Golf Pride Tour SNSR 104cc grip. It's very toe weighted and fits my arching stroke.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Does EVNRoll Live Up To the Hype?   Here's your chance to find out.   A couple of months ago we put Guerin Rife's EVNRoll putters to the test. Much to our surprise, all 4 of the EVNRoll models we

Congrats to the selected testers.  I will be PM'ing you shortly.   RevKev Fozycle Hula Rock Carolina Golfer 2 JLukes BGeorgen

Congrats guys. I have been playing a Rife Legacy Z putter for the last couple of months and man is it accurate. I really like the bars on top for aligning putts. If any of you testers have played

Posted Images

I play about 60 rounds a year.

Current 6.2 handicap

I currently use the Odyssey CB Tank Cruiser #7

That being said, I'd rather test the ER2 rather that the ER5....

• Like 1

Driver, Callaway Epic:

Fairway Wood, Callaway Epic Flash 

Hybrid, Callaway Apex

Irons, Callaway Apex Pro Irons 5 to UW S Flex:

Wedges, Callaway MD3, 54, 58. Callaway Forged 60

Putter, Odyssey O works, #1 Tank, counter balanced

Thanks for the Opportunity to test.....

70 rounds a year (sadly live in Toronto)

Handicap 9

Current putter: Scotty Newport Notchback 2 (First of 500)

.....it would take a miracle to get me to switch but always open mind

Thanks guys and good luck,

NJV

These putters definitely have my attention.  Would love a chance to give one a shot!

-I play approximately 30 rounds per year, a majority of those in tournament play.  Probably play another 30 or so times a year for just 9-10 holes after work.  Practice pretty frequently at lunch during the work week.

-Current USGA Handicap- 0.0

-Currently have Odyssey Works V-Line Big T putter in the bag, but I've also used an Odyssey Black Series #5 and a Rife IBF Aussie Blade at different points this year.

I began playing golf at a rather late age (60) and have made some progress (to a 14 handicap), but still have much to learn after 8 years of lessons and considerable play. 

While the rest of my equipment is fairly modern technology (Ping G25), my putter is an old Titlelist Scotty Cameron 'Caliente Grand'. I've tried a few modern putters, but keep returning to this mallet style putter which seems to give me better feel than most others. Nonetheless, I'm ready to make a serious effort toward switching to a putter that has more of a scientific, technological and user-based design and would love to be included in the test for the EVNRoll Putter.

Rounds per year: 90-100

Handicap: 14

Current Putter: Titelist Scotty  Cameron 'Caliente Grand'

Whether fortunate to be selected or not, I'm looking forward to the report!

- I play around 25 rounds per year, but I practice my putting several times per week

- Current handicap: 31.8 (and dropping -- new to the game but improving)

- Current putter is a Square Two blade putter I bought used for $15. (Probably the next club I plan to replace.)

Driver: Ping G410 LST 10.5°, Mitsubishi C6 ONYX 60 Stiff, 44.5"
Hybrids: Callaway Apex 19, 2H-4H, Fujikura Atmos TS Hybrid Blue 85 Stiff
Irons: Callaway Apex 19, 5i-AW, Aerotech SteelFiber 110 Stiff
Wedges: Titleist Vokey SM8 Jet Black, 54-10S and 60-8M (bent to 58°), Aerotech SteelFiber 110 Stiff
Grips: Golf Pride MCC Plus-4 Align Midsize
Putter: Evnroll ER7, stock grip
Ball: Srixon Z-Star