Tony Covey MGS

TESTERS ANNOUNCED - EVNRoll Putters

Our Sponsors

I will probably play around 150 rounds this year.

I have a GHIN 6.6 handicap index.

I use my 25 year old Ping putter.

# of Rounds = 35-40 (in Chicago)

Handicap - 16

Current Putter - Scotty Cameron Select Newport 2 Notchback that was fitted for me by the people at Club Champion.  It definitely improved my putting but I'm always looking for more improvement.  This EVNroll putter is very intriguing. 

I play about 30 rounds in a year in Tucson as so I can do this in test in the winter time..

My handicap is at a 7 right now

And my current putter is odyssey white hot tour 7h 33 in

Please pick me

Does EVNRoll Live Up To the Hype?

Here's your chance to find out.

A couple of months ago we put Guerin Rife's EVNRoll putters to the test. Much to our surprise, all 4 of the EVNRoll models we tested outperformed our 2016 Most Wanted Winners in both the blade and mallet categories. That's right; the EVNRoll bested the legendary PING Ketsch and the Odyssey White Hot RX #1

EVNRoll Technology

evnroll-test-4.png

The explanation for EVNRoll's performance can be found in it's unique (and patented) groove design. The proprietary design does two things.

Firstly, the grooves transfer more energy to the ball on off-center hits. Like PING's TR Grooves, EVNRoll's grooves structure effectively reduces ball speed at the center of the face, while progressively increasing it towards the edges. The end result is the ball comes off the face at the same pace regardless of where impact occurs.

Secondly, EVNRoll's milling pattern helps gear the ball the back towards the center on those same mis-hits. Putts not only roll the same speed, but they also roll to the same spot.

Sound too good to be true? We thought so too...right up until our test results validated the claims.

Testers Wanted

evnroll-test-2.png

Guerin Rife believes his EVNRoll technology can make you a more consistent and more accurate putter. Our preliminary test results certainly support that contention, but we're excited to get EVNRoll technology into your hands.

Will your EVNRoll experience mirror our own?

MyGolfSpy is looking for six golfers to put the EVNRoll putter to the test. Forum members selected to participate in this test will work directly with Guerin Rife (via phone) to get fitted for the right EVNRoll model. Once you receive your putter, test it head to head against your gamer and report your findings.

evrnroll-putters.png

How To Apply:

As you know, we take our product testing seriously at MyGolfSpy, so please read the following instructions carefully:

First, if you aren't a member already, you must sign-up (click here to register).

Next, leave a comment in this thread that tells us the following:

• The average number of rounds you play annually
  • Your current handicap
  • Your Current Putter

Good luck...

A couple of months ago we put Guerin Rife's EVNRoll putters to the test. Much to our surprise, all 4 of the EVNRoll models we tested outperformed our 2016 Most Wanted Winners in both the blade and mallet categories. That's right; the EVNRoll bested the legendary PING Ketsch and the Odyssey White Hot RX #1

EVNRoll Technology

evnroll-test-4.png

The explanation for EVNRoll's performance can be found in it's unique (and patented) groove design. The proprietary design does two things.

Firstly, the grooves transfer more energy to the ball on off-center hits. Like PING's TR Grooves, EVNRoll's grooves structure effectively reduces ball speed at the center of the face, while progressively increasing it towards the edges. The end result is the ball comes off the face at the same pace regardless of where impact occurs.

Secondly, EVNRoll's milling pattern helps gear the ball the back towards the center on those same mis-hits. Putts not only roll the same speed, but they also roll to the same spot.

Sound too good to be true? We thought so too...right up until our test results validated the claims.

Testers Wanted

evnroll-test-2.png

Guerin Rife believes his EVNRoll technology can make you a more consistent and more accurate putter. Our preliminary test results certainly support that contention, but we're excited to get EVNRoll technology into your hands.

MyGolfSpy is looking for six golfers to put the EVNRoll putter to the test. Forum members selected to participate in this test will work directly with Guerin Rife (via phone) to get fitted for the right EVNRoll model. Once you receive your putter, test it head to head against your gamer and report your findings.

evrnroll-putters.png

How To Apply:

As you know, we take our product testing seriously at MyGolfSpy, so please read the following instructions carefully:

First, if you aren't a member already, you must sign-up (click here to register).

• Your current handicap
  • Your Current Putter

Good luck...

40-50 round per year

2.5 handicap

Bettinardi BB-1

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

What's in the bag::

Driver: Ping G 9.0 set -1

Fairway: Adams Tight Lies Titanium 3 wood

Hybrid: Ping G 19*

Irons: Taylormade RSI 2 4-PW

Taylormade UDI 2

Wedge: Edel 50

Edel 56

Edel 60--currently not in the bag

Putter: Betintardi BB1F

80 to 90 rounds a year

7 handicap

Ping G5i Craz-E

Putting is the best part of my game, I would like to be able to see the advantages of this new technology in the EVNRoll.

Thanks!

I would love to test these putters since my gamer is a Ping Ketsch, which I have a hard time believing can be topped-- but eager to see.

I play about 75 rounds per year.

My handicap is currently 5.1. With an EVNRoll putter maybe it can go even lower. 😁⛳️

I use a Ping Ketsch adjustable length putter. I love the great forgiveness of the mallet combined with the consistent roll of the ball with the True Roll grooves.

• The average number of rounds you play annually  50+

• Your current handicap  9.6
  • Your Current Putter  Odyssey White Hot RX #7

Average # of Rounds a Year = 40

Current Handicap = +2

Current Putter = CURE RX-3

• I play about 50 Rounds a year
  • Odyssey White Hot #7

I would love to try it out and see how it compares.  I'm happy with my putter but always looking for ways to take strokes off.

I would love to test this putter. Following is the information you have requested:

Rounds played: 50

Handicap: 13

Current putter: Odyssey DF 990

Thanks for the opportunity.

Quint

EVNRoll Technology

evnroll-test-4.png

Testers Wanted

evnroll-test-2.png

evrnroll-putters.png

How To Apply:

• Your current handicap
  • Your Current Putter

Good luck...

I probably play 100 or so rounds a year depending on my availability, but I live in Florida and try to play at least twice a week.

Current handicap is 0, but I fluctuate between +1 and 1.

Current putter is the odyssey versa #7 Tank. Love it.

Would love to test this brand out. Have heard good things

I play about 100 rounds / year (either 9 or 18 holes).

Currently 17.3 index. 

I'm very interested because I currently play a Ping Karsten TR Anser 5 which I BELIEVE has a similar idea with the white milled lines into the gold / bronze colored face.

I got it as soon as it came out because I remember the marketing saying that they figured out a way to make mis-hits go similar distances to hitting the sweet spot by using this special face milling technique. 

Wish me luck! 

ping putter.JPG